Don't burn on my watch

By Isatsu

This is a Natsu x Reader. It was my first book... SO IT WAS PRETTY BAD. If you want a sequel which I promise... More

Before the Fire in your heart
Free Falling XD
Number the Stars
Wear you're heart on your cheek!
Emotions
Devilish grin
A new day
Back together
The 'question'
A new leaf
Our song
Ella fun time
GOMENASI
Something cute~
A thank you note
Something Small
I like cats
Wedding chapter
Thank you!
Wedding Chapter-2
.......
Loke's a playboy
Final Chapter
SEQUEL
Update Feb 2019

Dramatic :)

2.9K 65 4
By Isatsu

Your POV:
I am in my cell. My silhouette danced on the wall as I hung from chains. My clothes are ripped. I have just had another failed attempt to drain my magic. They failed of course. They (meaning the torturers) are the fallen demons. Hiropoo (What I call him) opens my cell.
"What are we going to do with a pathetic use of nothingness? OH, righhhtt! We are gonna have to throw you off the roof!" Exclaimed Hiropoo excitingly.
Time skip brought to you by wafflez~
Your hands were tied together and your  feet as well. They pushed you towards the end of the PLAAANNNKKK!
Then you felt a hard kick in the back sending you off the roof.
Enjoying my story so far? Don't worry! It will get better. I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...