Adorn Me: Book 2

By Crvdee

It was hard to be mad at a guy like Cole. He had bronze hair that clung to his face. Deep blue eyes, and full... More

Adorn Me
I Hate You But...
Thanks Alot Cole
Losen Up
This Is Bad
To Late
Gone With The Wind
Alone
Tag You're It
Encounters
Set Up
*Sorry*
Essence
Untrustworthy
Pieces to the Puzzle
I Knew You Were Trouble
The Last Day
Time Well Spent

Vomit

1K 23 5
By Crvdee

It was Saturday and I had a date with Luke from my Art class.

I slipped on my dress and looked the best way possible. My hair in its familiar braid and my make-up natural and simple. My dress was ruffled and stopped right at my knee while my wedges where thick.

I was pleased with what I saw so I grabbed the my clutch and exited the ebony brown door.

"Angel". He was getting out the car putting his arm around my shoulders. The places he touched began to burn and I felt more then uneasy, it was.like his hands around me were disintegrating. I shrugged back. The pain left safely and he was confused as I was.

"Sorry, I just, don't want to get close" 

"Ahh, I see" "Well" he chuckled "I'll go slow".

***

The date went better then I had planned. We were at the park and he stopped me and lingered into my sharp eyes. "Angel, you're so beautiful tonight, may I just-".

I stiffend as he maneuvered closer to me. "Luke, don't-".

He shifted quick and his lips meet mine. I burned where he touched. I wanted to move to say it hurts. But I was lost for words as the hot iron started scorching my throat. It felt as if hot lava was poured down my it.

And right when he pulled away. I did it. I threw up. And once again my stomach churned and I didn't know if I was dieing or slowly lossing the world around me. But I threw up. Not like plain threw up, I mean threw up. As If I had so much to give away.

I heaved somewhat and it wasn't moments until Luke had his hands on my back. He circled my spine trying to soothe me.

I gained the strength to stand up straight and when I did all I could do was give Luke my earnest apology.

"No, I'm sorry".

"You told me not to". "I'm in the wrong".

I gave him a light smile.

"Uh, take me home-please". I asked with marble eyes.

He did as I asked.

And all the while all I could think about was me. What was wrong with me? Was I this attached? Certainly not, so why couldn't I enjoy life's absences.

I shook my head.

I admired Luke. He was firm, his eyes brown, and his hair bronze. I loved Luke, as a.. He was the perfect friend, and he was a great guy to fill that void that burned in my heart. I needed something there. And even though my heart was decaying and I felt lifeless...it worked.

"I haven't been completely honest with you". We were in my driveway and his eyes were black.

"Cole we are just friends, I'm not expecting you to be".

"Yea. I know,but-." His voice trailed off.

"If I plan on being anything more you have to know."

I left his eyes and roamed my house. I smelt fear and I couldn't help but notices the mood change in my houses alley.

I meet him again. And he held my hand. It was warm in mine but that I didn't seem to mind.

"Angel for a long time I've been this way. For thousand of years my kind has roamed through this land."

My angel ears twitched. What was that? Arguing?

"Angelina I'm a-".

"Angelina!" called my mother "oh Angelina". She was at the car. Looking over me as if I had been lost.

"We don't have much longer Dear, I'm afraid it's time."

I frowned and she spoke "Seems you've meet Luke".

Luke nodded.

"Please, keep her safe" she begged.

"She's my life". Somehow his words sounded real. And it even seemed like it hurt him to say that. So much despair in his voice.Or maybe hurt?

"Mom what's-?".

"You're gonna make me and your father so proud. I know you can do this. You'll find a way. Rose he wrote you. You and him-you make-sense now.I see it."

She was looking at me with tear pooled eyes.

"Angelina, remember who you are and what you've become. Everything has an answer. It is written, and I nor your father have a part in this"

"In what" I yelled "what is going on?!".

She opened her mouth. No words came out. And that's when it all happened.

Her body lunged forward and she sunk into the grass. I saw the blood run out and my eyes wetted.

"Mom,mom, no". I was grabbing my head trying to comfort myself.

"We have to go". Cole's hand jerked the gear shift to drive and he didn't hesitate to put his feet to the metal.

"We can't-"

"We have no choice, now your mom asked me to keep you safe and that's what I am doing".

I tried to controll myself. You know? stop the crying,but I was on edge.

My farther had already died. No goodbye. No warning.

My sweater was covered in snot and my eyes began to go red.

What was happening?

My heart yearned immensely for life.And I was sure now, that it would never get any.

"I-I don't understand" I said trying to fight back my tears.

"Angel,we will go back Tomorrow,but-but right now I need you to stay with me"!

I nodded for the most part. Because somehow, the look on his face made it easy.

***

The next day I was still in agony. My moms dead body was already gone, my fathers as well.

The house was as they had left it and what broke me was the dinner laid out on the dinner table and half glasses of juice. It was as if they were going to come back home and finish dinner where they had left off.

My mom told me he wrote me. Only then I didn't know who and the facts behind my mom's and dad's death still seemed to be untold.

Perhaps I wasn't trying to find out. Maybe I was trying to fight what I knew. But that to was wrong. I knew nothing and Luke didn't try to let me in on much ethier.

I walked over to the mahogany table. The one mom usually sat her mail on. I saw about a stack of letters and it occurred to me that was what I was looking for.

They were all to me from Cole.

My heart heated and roared with happiness and I couldn't stop the grin that rose from lips.

Cole did care.

I flashed back to the dream. Maybe that was us in the future or maybe it was telling me something, showing me what could be or would be.

****

Lukes hot breath fanned my neck.

"I suppose you want to know?"

"You've assumed right". I moved from his hands "Carry on".

"Ever here off Day Breakers?" he asked with a hint of enthusiasm.

"Yes, They break light. It is told they cast the North Star. Killing all evil spreading all joy." I eyed the glass "Powerful and rare. Often killed.because of what threat they are".

A wicked grin spread on his checks "Why yes,very powerful indeed."

"What does this have to do-".

"You see" he started "Not all Day Breakers cast the North Star and fix what is Written, or change".

"Only special ones?" I joked.

He frowned "Only lucky ones".

"Look, the Lord wants you in his kingdom Angelina, but what for"?

I wondered myself.

"But have you not noticed how "devious" you have become"?!

I wondered more.

"Angel, you- you not only will be a Day Breaker, but when you cast the North Star, you will finally be able yo choose what you rather be".

I put my hand over my head. "Your my-"

"No, he is".

I scooted by him "Then what are you? I mean why are you here?"

He pulled back obviously blowed by my question. "I'm your.." he trailed off.

"What"?!

"My what?".

He swallowed hard. "You know it doesn't even matter what I am.".

I rolled my eyes. "I have to find Cole. I need to find Ana".

"I'm sure you do". His tone was rude. I ignored it for the most part. "But you can't do it alone and you can't go back".

"But-"

"Angel!, trust me".

I nodded. "We will leave Tommrow before sundown." He sighed "besides if he loves you then he'll find us, right".

"Where are we going" I asked more then concerned.

"To God's house."

I gave him a "really" look and then I sunk in my chair. "Why should I go anywhere with you, we've only been friends for a month".

He rolled his eyes "Well, if you think you can do better go ahead."

"Fine, wake me up first thing tommrow morning". He smiled at me. "Yea sure, get some sleep".

I stalked up the stairs. My bedroom was the same and I wished that it was lasagna night and that my mom was obnoxiously calling me to get a plate.

But she wasn't, and she wouldn't ever.

I wrapped myself into the sheets. I thought back to the dream. It was weird how I experienced it but it wasn't real. Maybe Cole could hear me now.

"I have to go Cole" I said.

"He's looking for us both and if I have any chance its now".

It was like I knew he could hear me.

"Im leaving Alaska, you may or may not find me soon. Cole, God has Angel's searching to kill me. I can't be home much longer."

I sleep easy that night. I don't know why exactly, but maybe it was because I knew Cole still cared about me.

°•°•°•°

"Wake up sunshine"! Cole was in my face breathing me down. "Ive got us all step up".

I whipped the remains of sleep from my eyes and got up. "We're traveling on foot, they won't see us coming". I nodded.

Once we were ready we took out towards the Woodlands. He said we were going East. I followed his flank and once we walked enough he decided to stop so he could rest.

"So, your still not going to explain to me why you're risking your life for me".

He shock his head no.

I sat on the grass beside him as he took out a piece of jerky to eat on. "Angel, I'm your protecter". He chewed the jerky harder "I'm the person who watches over you,cares for you, protects you, but most of all I'm the guy who loves you".

I eyed him. "C'mon Luke, you can't love me".

He chuckled. "Yea, I've told myself the same. But I'm willing to die for you Angel".

His face was closer to mines and I smiled. "Your a great friend Luke, but-". 

He raised his hand so that it meet my face. He caressed my check softly and tucked my spiral behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful" he said it more to himself it was almost like a whisper".

He stretched his neck towards me and his lips met mine. It burned. And if my lips weren't black like charcoals I'd wonder when they would be.

And I should have stopped him then.

But how could I?

He slipped his tounge in and I swear it was like a snake attacking mines. But I didn't tell him to stop.

Because.

This was my way of telling him. I love you to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Desire By DANNI

Fanfiction

74.3K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...
15K 691 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
187K 5.5K 39
" Are you a virgin?" He asked standing above me very dominant. " Yeah," I answered honestly. " You want me to be the only one touching you down here...