Naturally Supernatural • TVD

By zoldycksprincess

Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude... More

Chapter 1 : Introducing , Miss Arielle Gilbert.
Chapter 2 : Carter...
Chapter 3 : Stop Trying To Be My Friend
Chapter 4: Noncheerleader Elena & Jealous Tyler.
Chapter 5: Curiously Oblivious
Chapter 6 : 2 Brothers ,The Drunken Twin , And Carter.
Chapter 7: Loner Arielle
Chapter 8: Grandpa Salvatore
Chapter 10: You All Lied
Chapter 11: Be The Bigger Person
Chapter 12: Creepy Slumber Party
Chapter 13: Bigger Issues
Chapter 14: Being Adopted ?
Chapter 15: A New Doppleganger
Chapter 16: Sketchy Tea & Spending A Day With Stefan
Chapter 17: Triple Dates , Battling Vampires & Uncovering Secrets
Chapter 18: Douchebag Uncle John , Founder's Parties & Fights
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic's Falls & Arielle Takes New York
Chapter 20 & 21: Exceptional Accidents
A/N Sequel Is Up

Chapter 9: Visions , Illusions , or Nightscares.

9.1K 213 71
By zoldycksprincess

I wake up in a white room , confused as ever. I rush up and take a look of my surroundings. Just plain white.

"well this is interesting." i mumble to myself.

"hello." i yell.

"elena." i yell.

"this is not funny." i growl turning to face damon. Fear. I instantly feel fear and i move away from here.

"leave me alone." i spat at him. He smirks and blinks in front of me.

"no can do , i need you to do something for me." he says with a sinister smirk. In a flash he's gone and i turn to face stefan.

A stake in my hand and all i want to do is kill him.

"oh my god , no." i mutter. Stefan shoots me a pleading look.

I shake my head and take one step towards him. I scream for him to run and he doesn't move. Damon sees me stalling and zooms me to stefan and i stake him in the heart. He turns grey and tears come pouring out. I feel someone pull me in a hug and rock me back and forth. I just killed my sisters boyfriend. Her one true love.

I look up to see carter and i move away from him.

"you have to wake up." he tells me. I knit my eyebrows together. He moves over to me and shakes me.

"wake up arielle." he yells.

I wake up and gasp. I see that i am in my room and i come face to face with bonnie. Her presence makes me jump.

"hey , i came to check up on you." she says rubbing my shoulder. I sigh.

"what happened last night ?" i asked bonnie. All i seemed to remember was the weird dream i just had.

"you and elena were at your dad's lakehouse in a trance and you wanted to kill stefan." she tells me. I panic.

"i didn't , did i ?" i merely bite off my lip. She shakes her head. I calm down a bit and stretch.

"well im about to take a shower but it was nice seeing you bon bon." i say dismissing her. She gives me a smile and leaves out the door. I rush to my bathroom , strip and gently place my feet in the shower. Last time i slipped because i was not aware of how slippery my tub was.

I take a 15 to 20 minute shower but i hear rummaging downstairs. I turn the shower off and wrap my towel around my body. Searching through my closet , i feel a wind behind me and i'm faced with carter.

I scream and he covers my mouth. I narrow my eyes at him. I'm going to kill him. He slowly moves his hands off of my mouth and nods.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i growl at him. He shoots me a cheeky smile and i glare at him.

"well , i wanted to know where you lived so , ta da." carter says jazzy. I roll my eyes. He sends me a sincere look and i turn around to find some clothes. Elena and i are going with stefan to find out more about this vampire jitter. I pull out some white jeans , a baseball tee with red sleeves and my white / red high top converse. I go back into my bathroom and slammed the door behind me. The tee showed a little bit of my stomach but i didn't care. I wand curl my hair and do my makeup. Red lips , wings. The usual.

i leave my bathroom to find carter looking at one of my pictures. I plop next to him and peek at the picture. It was of elena and i. We were at our family's lakehouse and i slipped in the water and elena stood there dry and ready to take a picture. I giggle at the thought. Always in the shadow.

Carter looks at me and hugs me. I return it and he mumbles several apologies under his breath.

"but , why ?" i ask. He lets out a long breath. "it felt like i had to say it but i didn't mean any of it i swear." carter defends. I look into his emerald eyes and kiss his cheek.

"friends." i whisper to him. He smiles at me.

"best." he smirks. I bite my lip and giggle.

----

Elena and i are meeting with stefan and she is over here shaking her leg like crazy.

"lena are you nervous ?" i ask her. She pulls a face.

"nervous , no. Pissed , yes. Like he is an undead creature that is suppose to be dead." elena snaps. I roll my eyes.

"serial killer , right in the bag." i reply, fist pumping the air. Stefan arrives and his harden glare softens when he meets our eyes.

"you said you would explain everything when we told you to meet us here." stefan nods. "when you google vampire you get a world of fiction. What's the reality?"

"mirrors?" elena asked.

"myth." stefan answers. I snort.

"obviously because he has to see how much gel he uses in his hair." i deadpan. Elena nudges me and i scowl at her.

----

After getting vampire 101 from stefan , elena and i are going to a place in the woods. They get out of the car and i trail behind them.

"what are we doing here , stefan?" i ask him curiously. Elena sighs.

"same question i asked." elena replies. "in the middle of nowhere." elena adds.

"this didn't used to be nowhere." stefan answers. I pick up my pace and gaze at what stefan is looking at.

"it looks so......" elena trails. "old." stefan finished for her.

"because they are." he said. I look at him. Elena looks like she's figured out something.

"wait , how long have you...." elena drags out. See i'm going to need her to not do that.

"i've been 17 years old , since 1864." stefan clarifies. I look at him wide eyed and stare at him curiously.

"oh my god." elena gasp. I gulp and let out a large breath.

"welp , good to know grandpa salvatore." i remark. Stefan stifles a chuckle and elena glares at me.

"what?" i ask. "i've been quiet this whole time cut me some slack."

"true..." elena admits.

"you all said you wanted to know." stefan reminds us. I'm not the one having second thoughts though. "i'm not going to hold back." he says with a slight smile.

"half a century before the boarding house was ever built. This was my family's home." stefan starts. "damon and i , we were both born here. The salvatore brothers , best of friends."

"you knew katherine in 1864?" elena asks wearily. I glance up at stefan who's showing us around his property.

"damon made it seem like..." i trail. Oh fuck.

"he was trying to make it seem like i was still heartbroken." stefan clears. And for what , reason exactly? "he saw that i was happy with elena and wanted to ruin it." i nod in understanding and hop over a tree branch.

"all because you loved the same woman. A hundred and.. Forty five years ago." elena asks. I hum.

"true love stretches elena." i say a bit jokingly. She nudges me and i laugh.

"she wasn't just any girl."

--------

"turns out damon was with her that same night." stefan retorts. I scoff.

"so he stole her from you not the other way around?" elena questions in confusion. I glance at stefan waiting for an answer.

"turns out she wasn't ours to steal."

I cough. "slut."

"she could control my mind , and damon's. And she compelled us to keep the secret from the other. She wanted all of us to be together. Forever." stefan informs us.

What kind of horror movie plot ??

Elena looks flustered. "it didn't work out that way but damon and i , looks like we're stuck with each other. Like it or not." stefan says unwrapping a piece of cloth.

"is that damon's ring ?" we ask in unison. Stefan nods.

"i took it from him , but i have to give it back."

"no don't stefan keep it hidden." elena responds.

"elena if i don't give it to him. He'll retaliate in the way he knows that can hurt me." stefan warns.

"and how is that?" elena asked.

"by hurting you." stefan says.

Elena looks at him and sighs. We walk back towards the car and stefan opens her door. She pauses and looks at stefan.

"that mind control katherine used , have you ever did that to us?" elena asked.

"no." stefan replied in an instant."that necklace contains an herb called vervain. It protects you from being compelled. I wanted to protect you from damon's influence. But i also wanted to protect you from me."

"elena you should never take that necklace off because whatever happens after today , however you feel about me , you'll know you were free to make your own choice." stefan says , disappearing.

----------

We get home and i see vicki push jer. I move close , ready to sock the shit out of her but stefan and elena pull me back. I struggle out of stefan's hold and go to the kitchen.

"she's really messed up." matt says. I fold my arms over my chest , confused.

"hey , hey , vicki look at me. You're fine. Everything is going to be fine." stefan says looking into her eyes.

"you guys she's going to be fine , just take her to the bed , and shut the blinds. She's gonna be okay." stefan orders and elena and i share confused glances.

"you know what's wrong with her?" elena asks. Stefan nods. "yeah."

"what is it?" i ponder.

"she's transitioning." stefan replied. "transitioning into what?" elena asks getting frustrated by the second.

"a vampire." stefan answers. I face palm.

"great , i had to deal with human vicki , now i'm going to have to deal with baby vampire vicki." i say in glee , but they sense my sarcasm. Elena shoots me a look , but ignore her and go to the kitchen.

"what." elena breathes.

"damon must have gotten to her , she's new she hasn't completed the transition ." stefan says. Elena studies him.

"what. H-how does she do that?" elena stammers. I glance up at stefan and he hesitates.

"she has to feed on human blood." stefan states. I look at him weirdly and decide i need a nap. I go upstairs and plop on my bed. I feel something heavy drop on me and i follow my first instinct to push them off me. When i did the person took me with them. I look to see carter smirking. I stare at him in disbelief.

"carter , what the hell!" i scream. He laughs at me and placed me back on the bed.

"i talked to elena earlier. She was confused of as why i was here but i explained to her and she welcomed me." he explains with a smile. I laugh and prop on my elbows.

"but , why are you here?" i ask him curiously. He lays down next to me and looks into my eyes.

"because i wanted to see how your day was , bestie." he states. I study his face.

"welp , today was crazy because i found out serial killer stefan is a 161 year old vampire and him and his psycho of a brother fell in love with the same girl , who is dead right now . Turns out she wanted both of them and they were suppose to live happily ever after." i say batting my lashes , then rolling my eyes. Carter chuckles and sits up.

"vampires huh." carter breathes. I sit up and my eyes wander his face.

"i'm freaking out , but my head constantly tells me to calm down and that everything is going to be fine." i admit flipping my hair over my shoulder. Carter rubs my back soothingly and i put my head in his chest.

"why aren't you scared?" i mumble to carter.

"because fear is stupid , arielle. Remember that." he replies placing a kiss on my forehead.

"well i'm going to shower and get changed for bed. See you later?" i question him. He looks back at me.

"see you later." he confirms. I smirk and go into my bathroom.

-----

Three hours later i'm out of the shower reading the giver in my sweatpants and half shirt. I go downstairs to get me a snack and find jer and lena cleaning up the kitchen.

"what did that bitch do to my kitchen?" i growl.

"easy elly." jer says. I look at him.

"they're going to need to go easy on her hospital bill after i'm done with her." i semi yell. Jer chuckles and tosses me a brownie. I smile at him.

"i love you little brother." i say smirking at him. The doorbell rings and i go to get it.

"i'll get it jer." elena and i say to jeremy. Elena opens the door and its damon. She tries to close it , but obviously it doesn't work out.

"jeremy go upstairs." i tell him. He listens and walks upstairs. Elena is hell bent scared while im on the other hand pissed.

"you're afraid of me." damon announced.

Damon looks at me while i eat my brownie and i roll my eyes. "you on the other hand are not , why?" he has the nerve to ask me.

"because you're a bitch." i respond. He smirks. "i'm gonna go on a limb here and guess , stefan finally fessed up."

"stat away from us." elena pants.

"hey there's no need to be rude. I'm just looking for stefan. May i come in ? Of course i can. I've been invited in." damon says never wiping the smug look off of his face. He looks around and closes the door. He comes closer to us and elena pulls me with her.

"we can cut to the chase if you want , i'm not going to kill you , yet." he tells elena. His eyes wanders over to me and sizes me up. I smirk and finish the last of my brownie.

"you , i'm going to kill you." he says in a voice trying to scare me or whatever. I roll my eyes.

"the feelings are mutual." i say shooting him a sarcastic smile.

"you know you're asking for a death certificate, right?" damon says. I look at him.

"said , every boy i've ever dated." i respond to him. His look turned serious but returns to focused.

"that doesn't serve my greater agenda." he says folding his arms.

"where's stefan." he asked us.

"why do you and elena think i worry about that oil sheen freak?" i respond. Elena shoots me a look to watch what i say. I sigh.

"he's out looking for vicki." elena says sassy , secretly judging him with her eyes. I glance at his face and smile.

"don't look at me with those judgy little eyes." he replies moving in on us , but more on my side. For why i don't know. "that girl is gonna thank me for what i did to her.

"just like you thanked katherine." i say smirking. He moves closer to my face and i felt him looking at me up and down. As i stood my ground. He hums and moves away from us.

"got the whole life story huh?" damon mocks.

"we got enough." we say in unison.

"uhh , i doubt that." he replies. Elena knits her eyebrows in confusion. "tell my brother i'm looking for him." he says before leaving. He opens the door again and states "tip for later , be careful who you invite in the house ladies." before giving that annoying smirk.

"ugh , that egotistical bastard." i yell. Elena looks worried and i give her a nice hug. My poor big sister is terrified of that sociopath. She sobs and i comfort her some more.

"you have to be strong len ," i tell her.

"my boyfriend's a vampire. How does that sound? Like i need to be put in a mental hospital." she sobs harder.

"well that's a new one to add to the list." i laugh.

"what's the other one?" she questions.

"my younger twin sister is a short , sarcastic bundle of fat with a bitchy attitude all the time." i respond. She giggles and sighs.

"that tops them all." she says.

"tops them all." i repeat after her. I give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her goodnight.

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2K 36
"I am not the kind of princess that needs saving. I'm probably not a princess at all. You can be the gallant prince all you want, that's fine. But, g...
232K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
35K 905 59
Ariel Donovan is a normal girl, or she was until she was roped into the supernatural after finding out that her best friends boyfriend was a vampire...
9.4K 164 40
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...