Our Dark Sides & Dirty Little...

By Liyah_1D

Everybody has a side to them that they dont want anyone to know about. Harry is a drug user, Louis a closeted... More

Chapter 1: Harry
Chapter 2: Louis and Niall
Chapter 3: Liam and Zayn
Chapter 4: When Five Worlds Collide
Chapter 5: The Coming of the Past
Chapter 6: The Bathroom
Chapter 8: First Day of Class
Chapter 9: Insecurities Leaking
Chapter 10: Secrets Coming Out and Feelings Rising
Chapter 11: Building Up and Breaking Down Walls
Chapter 12: Feelings and Virginity?
Chapter 13: Forgiving
Chapter 14: Megan Heart
Chapter 15: Louis and Megan with a Dash of Zayn
Chapter 16: Just the Six of Us!
Chapter 17: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 18: The Car Ride
Chapter 19: Scretching Can Get You Killed!
Chapter 20: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 21: Let Me Fix You
Chapter 22: Sides Are Chosen
Chapter 23: Alcohol
Chapter 24: He Liked It
Chapter 25: Harry's Little Virgin
Chapter 26: Sexually Frustrated
Chapter 27: Thinking And Waiting
Chapter 28: What Happend To Everyone?
Chapter 29: Welcome Back!
Chapter 30: Back To The Usual
Chapter 31: School
Chapter 32: The Cliffhanger
Chapter 33: Boyfriends?
Chapter 34: Outspoken Megan
Chapter 35: Bones Are Beautiful?
Chapter 36: Tired
Chapter 37: Goodbyes
Chapter 38: I Remember
Chapter 39: Beg For Me
Chapter 40: A Huge Step
Chapter 41: Love
Chapter 42: Near The End
Chapter 43: Graduation Day
Chapter 44: The Future Begins
Sequel?

Chapter 7: Louis and his Precautions!

1.7K 31 2
By Liyah_1D

A/N-Oh hi! I didn't see you there! Anywho, here's another update for you! A user asked for a little bit of Niam, so stay tuned! Here you go, Chapter 7! ;)

Niall Pov

"Oh don't worry lad, my names Louis by the way. Yours would be?" Louis said to me. Oh my gosh, what was my name!? I cant believe I forgot my name! "M-my name is N-Niall. N-nice to meet you L-Louis." All he did was stare at me in a wierd peculiar way. "A bit cold, or just a little shy of meeting new people?" he replied back with a sly smirk. "A little bit of both I guess." Louis and I chatted with each other all the way to the front of the line. As we made our way into the large bathroom, I saw he slightly winced at something. Like he knew he had done something wrong. I didn't want to seem nosy, so I pretended to not notice his actions and take off my night clothes to get ready for a nice hot shower.

Louis' Pov

My babbling about with my new mate Niall, made me forget where I was going. Until he opened the door to the dorms bathroom. It was filled with toilets, urinals, sinks, showers, but all I could see were the naked boys walking around. I winced at the thought of any of them knowing I was gay. They can't and won't ever know. Niall had took his clothes off without even caring that their were other guys nude around him. I couldn't do this. I just can't! "Sorry to cut our conversation short Niall, but I forgot all about ironing my clothes. Talk to you later. I grabbed the essentials I brought in the bathroom with me and took quick pace out of the bathroom. Niall looked very questioned by my actions, but I didn't have any time to explain myself. Literally running to my room, everybody stared as if I had stolen something from somebody. When I opened the door, Harry was just puffing up his curls to make them even more vibrant. "Finished your shower already?" "Uhm, it was so many people in line that I just decided to rough it today." I was hoping Harry couldn't see through my lie. "Okay, will you be ready in a few?" he asked as I rushed to put on a t-shirt. "Give me ten minutes." Believe it or not, I was ready in exactly ten minutes. Harry and I walked out of our room to see a good amount of other students leaving for class just like us. I didn't know where Niall, Liam, or Zayn was, but they better hurry if they didn't want to be late. "Wait for me lads!" We heard what I believe to be Zayn. He was just in time for us to all walk in a trio. "Let this school year be a new start for all of us mates!" Zayn said walking between me and Harry. " Indeed it will be." I replied back. All Harry did was smirk at me. His dimples clearly showing. Why he did that directed towards me, I had no idea, but I probably would soon.

A/N-Was this good!? I REALLY want more comments, so comment away about what you think so far and what might happen. Thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 342 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
118K 2.4K 23
Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him differently. He's tired of the rumors, s...
109K 934 25
Plot: Niall has a mild OCD. He was an orphan and adopted by the tomlinsons but never really wanted to change his surname. He wants to fix this, fix t...
9.6K 300 21
Louis Tomlinson: 24 been in a mental asylum from when he was 18 when his parents found him on the floor off the bathroom with his wrist slit. His...