My Ghetto Love

De bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy Mais

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 17.

11.9K 215 123
De bebigehl

I woke up and yawned. I had to go somewhere today; I did not want to go to this party. It was only 11am. I rolled out of my bed then went to the bathroom to shower and everything. When I was finally dressed and everything, it was 1pm. I went downstairs and saw Ricardo, Shaquille, Marc and some other people I don't know.

'Happy birthday!' I shout to Ricardo, smiling at him.

'Why you still here? Shouldn't you be gone by now?' Ricardo says screwing me. So that's the thanks I get for being such a nice cousin?

'Wait, why aint you in school? I swear it's like 2.' Shaq says.

'I got suspended.' I say quietly. Shaq looks genuinely shocked.

'What? My lil Jayda got suspended?!' He says. I laugh and nod. 'What for?'

'Fighting.' Ricardo says.

'Nah, seriously? No joke?' Marc says looking shocked as well.

'Yeah, there's a video and everyting.' Ricardo says. Well, thanks for baiting me out Ricardo, much appreciated (!)

'Rah, Jayda's growing up!' Shaq says laughing. I go into the kitchen to get some food because I was hungryyy!

Then I had a great idea. It was only to piss Ricardo off. I grin and walk back into the front room.

'Hey, guess what Ricardo?!' I say grinning.

'What?'

'I'm coming to your party!' I say grinning at him.

'Dead dat. No you aint.' He says looking at me straight-faced.

'You can't kick me out my own house. I'll call my mum and tell her you're having a party if you don't let me come.'

'If you do, I'll tell her that you're suspended for 2 weeks.'

'Go on then, I don't care. You still won't be able to have a party.' I say smiling. He groans.

'Fine man.' He says.

'Yay! And I'm bringing Nia, Sophie, Keiara...' I say.

'No.' He interrupts me.

'And Dontae and Kye and Corahn and Jordan.' I continue.

'Them man are already coming.'

'So how comes you let Jayden bring all his friends and you said no to mine?' I say folding my arms.

'Cause you're too young!'

'Me and Jayden are twins!' I shout.

'And you're a girl. There's gonna be mandem my age here. Do you think I want them perving on my little cousin?'

'I'm coming and you can't stop me.' I say going upstairs. I had to wait until Nia, Keiara and Sophie finished school in half an hour. I decide to meet them outside school since they finish at 2. I put my shoes on and go downstairs.

'I'll be back in a bit!' I shout to Ricardo then leave the house before a reply. I begin walking slowly to school.

By the time I get there, people are starting to come out.

'Jayda!' I hear 3 different voices shout. I turn and see Nia, Sophie and Keiara running towards me. I laugh and hug them when they get to me.

'Nah, bmt you need to come back to school. Its dead without you. Cassie's tryna get brave because you aint there saying you're a man stealer.' Nia says. I chuckle.

'Bitches gon bitch. So, what you lot doing tonight?!' I ask as we start walking out of school.

'Umm, nothing. Why?' Keiara says suspiciously.

'Because you lot are coming to Ricardo's party tonight!' I say. They scream.

'Wait, I swear it's for olders?' Nia says when she finally stops screaming.

'Yeah, but I managed to convince Ricardo to let us come.' I say shrugging.

'Cool. So let's go get ready!' Keiara says. We spend the whole day buying outfits, trying on shoes and just generally messing around. It felt so nice to be with girls for once instead of a batch of boys and actually have fun, just doing girly stuff.

It was 6.00pm when we finally got back to my house. We had loads of shopping bags.

'Happy birthday Ricardo.' Nia says smiling at Ricardo.

'Safe. Can't I get a hug?' He says smiling. She giggles and hugs him. He actually loves to annoy me.

'Come on. You don't wanna catch diseases.' I say pulling her upstairs into my room. We set our outfits out on my bed.

I had used the money my mum left in my bank account to buy an outfit. I had bought a burgundy skater skirt with a black, low cut crop top, it had lace at the top so my shoulders and chest were covered and the lace was long-sleeve. It made my boobs look so nice. I was wearing it paired with my all black Converses.

I wanted to wear tights but apparently it would "mess my outfit up". This house is going to be full of drunk 14-18 year old boys...And I'm not wearing tights? They had also made me get my eyebrows done. It hurt like hell! But my eyebrows did look nice now. They had basically transformed today. My eyebrows were done, they made me get my legs waxed, got my nails done as well. I looked quite different now. We all started to get changed

Nia was wearing a floral bralet and a black skater skirt with these nice cut out ankle boots, which had a floral pattern on the base. She curled her hair and left it out then put a gold head band with flowers on around her forehead, like a gypsy.

Sophie was wearing black leggings, a black crop jumper which said 'DOPE' and white Airforces. Her mum had let her get her nose pierced, which was so not fair, and she had put in her nose piercing.

Keiara was wearing high waisted shorts, a grey MTV top and her blue and grey Nike Blazers. Keiara is really pretty. She's American and Dominican. She was a caramel colour with really light grey eyes and her hair was jetblack and hung in loose waves up to her shoulders. She had put her hair into a messy bun and had a head band with a big bow.

We coated ourselves with perfume, did our make-up and by 7.30, we were finally ready. Nia made us take some pictures. Then Keiara put them on Instagram. The pictures actually looked really nice, like professional pictures.

If I was how I was a month ago, I would never have worn this or even go to this party. I would've stayed shut up in my room, reading a book. Its funny how quick people change, right?

We go downstairs into the front room to see Ricardo still setting up. The furniture was gone to make more space and there was a DJ at the back of the room. There was a table with lots of alcohol on it in the corner of the room and the lights had been dimmed down.

Shaq, Marc and Jayden were already here.

They all looked shocked when they see us. Well Keiara, Sophie and Nia all did look really nice.

'No, go upstairs and change Jayda.' Ricardo says when he sees me.

'Ahlie. Bout wearing some half top, gweh!' Jayden says. See how over-protective males are in my family?

'Calm down.' I say rolling my eyes. 'What time does the party start?' I ask reaching out for a bottle of Bacardi Breezer. Ricardo slaps my hand away from it.

'Now.' He says and like clockwork, the doorbell rings. No one moves.

'Gwarn then Jayda.' Ricardo says pointing to the door. I sigh and open the door. Like 20 people rush in and loud music begins to play from the front room. Soon, I become the door person, again. Ricardo had told me not to let neeky people in without a present. I open the door to see Dontae, Jordan, Kieran, Corahn, Michael, Kye and Rips. They all looked shocked when they saw me.

'Corey!' I shout hugging him. He laughs and hugs me back.

'Woii, is that my Jayda, yeah? Looking all sexy and ting.' He says looking me up and down then winking. I roll my eyes as everyone else just stares at me. I stood there awkwardly.

'Hello? Are you lot just gonna stand there?' I say. Dontae walks in first and wraps his arms around my waist. I laugh and hug him back.

'You look spicey.' He says in my ear.

'Am I paprika for you to be calling me spicey?' I say. It's true! Why can't boys my age be like 'you look beautiful' instead of 'ay pengting, your ah spice!' It really annoyed me. He laughs.

'Sorry yeah. I meant, why Jayda don't you look ravishing tonight.' He says in a posh voice. I laugh. I let go of Dontae and turn to everyone else.

'Sorry, you're not allowed in without a gift or card.' I say to them. They all look at me like I'm stupid. I stand in the doorway so they can't get in. Corahn kisses his teeth then picks me up and moves me out the way. He needs to stop doing that. I sigh and fold my arms.

An hour later I was dancing with Dontae. Well, he was trying to get me to dance but I was scared I would dance wrong, or make a fool of myself. He was moving my waist slowly to the music. There were a lot of people here now and they were all older than me. I looked over at the girl dancing with Ricardo and tried to dance like her, except her dancing was a bit...sexual. She was whining and grinding and everything. I tried to dance like her but obviously less sexually.

'Yeah, like that.' Dontae says in my ear. Then a song started playing which had the word 'fucking' and 'fuck' a lot.

'I love bad bitches, that my fucking problem and yeah I like to fuck, I gotta fucking problem!'

Everyone was singing along, except me. I didn't really know these songs. Then my song came on. I screamed and just started dancing, it was automatic. I didn't even have to think about what I was doing.

3 In The Morning', You Know I'm Horny

So Why Don't You Come Over To My Place

Put A Smile On My Face

Leavin' The Club, Shawty Hurry Up

So We Can Get This Party Started

And Take Off Our Clothes Now,

You Already Know What Time It Is

Reach Up In The Dresser Where Them Condoms Is

Baby, When I Get It, I'll Never Let It Go

Gonna Take It Slow

'Shit Jayda.' Dontae mutters breathlessly. I laugh. Then the music stops and I stop. Who the fuck is cutting off my baby like that?

'Aye, where's the birthday boy at tho?!' The DJ shouts through the mic. Everyone starts cheering and whooping as Ricardo goes up to the stage.

'Now, on the count of three I want every motherfucker to sing happy birthday to my boy Ricardo! One, two, three!' The whole house sings, well shouts, happy birthday to Ricardo then starts cheering and stamping their feet.

'You got anything to say birthday boy?' The DJ says handing the mic to Ricardo.

'Yeah um, safe everyone who came innit. If you didn't bring money or a present, leave now.' Everyone laughs. 'Nah, I'm being serious tho. And all you youngers, go to bed. Yeah, I'm talking to you Jayda!' I roll my eyes and fold my arms.

'Safe gee. Hear that? Youngers go to bed!' The Dj laughs. 'Now, its time for some yardie tunes! Mandem find a gyal and gyaldem, ben' ova!' The Dj shouts then Bend Ova starts playing through the speakers. Before I can even react, I was bent over and my hands were nearly touching my toes. This is a fucking uncomfortable position but I couldn't get up.

Bend Ova, Bend Ova, Bend Ova

Back Way, Back Way

Gyal I Wan Pull Yuh In A Lil Bit Closer Gal

Bend Ova, Bend Ova, Bend Ova Gyal

Bend Ova, Bend Ova, Bend Ova Come

Back Way, Back Way

Gyal I Wan Pull Yuh In A Lil Bit Closer Gal

More yardie tunes played like; Konshens, Elephant Man, Eazzy, Vybz Kartel, Beenie Man and Movado.

Mi Ah Rave And Ah Wait Pon Di Sun Fi Come Out......

Gyal Ah Bubble

Bubble Gyal Ah Bubble

Bubble Dem Ah Bubble

Bubble Gyal Ah Bubble

'Ay, its time for Afrobeats so everyone best start azonto'ing!'

It's Fuse Hahaha (Tiffany)

See I Just Came Back From Ghana (Really?)

And I Wanna Share This Dance

That Everyone Was Doing Over There

Killbeatz Tried To Show Me How To Do It

He Sat Me Down In His Place (And What'd He Say?)

And He Said To Me FUSE!

Nobody Wanna See You Rising

And When You Do They Wont Even Like It

They Just Wanna See You Deep In Crisis

Drive Yourself You Don't Need A Licence

Holla Her She Can Even Ride It

Go Ahead Move Your Feet Just Like This

Then He Showed Me The Latest

We Walk Over Them Haters

The way everyone was azonto-ing was so funny! Dontae tried to do it but couldn't and I couldn't stop laughing.

'W-What the fuck is...that?!' I say laughing. He folds his arms and sulks.

'I can azonto.' He mumbles.

'Course you can.' I pinch his cheek.

See You Sitting In The Corner (Don't Dull)

Wearing Dolce And Gabbana (Don't Dull)

Our Boys Don Hammer (Don't Dull)

We Wearing All Prada (Don't Dull)

See You Sitting In The Corner (Don't Dull)

Wearing Dolce And Gabbana (Don't Dull)

Our Boys Don Hammer (Don't Dull)

We Wearing All Prada (Don't Dull)

More tunes played like; Ice Prince, Wizkid, D'banj, P Square etc.

'I'm just gonna get a drink!' I shout in Dontae's ear. He nods.

I walk over to the table and pick up a bottle of WKD. I had figured out that this was the blue stuff I had been drinking at the last party. I went back over to Dontae but he was dancing with some girl. Wait bitch, hold up. I stopped when I saw her then decided that it didn't matter. I mean that's what people came to do at parties, dance right? So I guess I can dance with other people too. I walked over to where Corahn was dancing with some girl.

'Um, move.' I say to her. She screws me but walks off. I think the alcohol was getting to my head, I was getting too brave. Corahn stares at me.

'She was gonna give me head!' He whines. I can't help laughing. I start dancing with him. He puts both his hands on my waist as we dance. I look up and see Dontae looking at us. I smile at him. I see him laugh and kiss his teeth.

'Aint you supposed to be with your man?' Corahn asks in my ear. I laugh loudly like he said something really funny, to attract Dontae's attention. And that is exactly what I did.

'I don't have a man tho.' I say smiling. I saw Dontae frequently turn to look at us.

'I thought Dontae was your man.' Corahn says laughing.

'Haha very funny. We're just friends.' I shrug.

'But you like him.' My heart stops for a second. I stop dancing and turn around and look at him.

'What?'

'I'm right innit.' He says grinning and letting go of my waist.

'N-No, who told you that?' I say but I feel my eyebrow twitch, crap! Whenever I lie, my eyebrow twitches. Hopefully Corahn doesn't know that.

'I can tell because mans magic.' He says. I laugh. 'Nah but seriously, I know.'

'Did Nia tell you?' I ask.

'Thank you for clarifying it!'

'What?' I was confused as hell.

'I was just guessing but you just confirmed my suspicions.' He grins. I laugh.

'You are such a neek. If you tell him, I'll break you.' I warn.

'Tell who, what?' I hear Dontae say from behind me.

'No one, nothing.' I say quickly.

'Ina bit, yeah?' Corahn says watching a girls bum as she walks out the room. He follows her. I shake my head, man-hoe.

'Now, you weren't trying to make me jealous were you Jayda?' Dontae says in my ear.

'What?! No, never.' I say. He laughs.

'Come, I need to show you suttin.' He whispers in my ear. I nod and we leave the room.

'Yeah?' I ask him when we're in the hallway.

'Nah, not here.' He says taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

'Jayda! If you beat, I will cut your foot off and make you eat it!' I hear Nia shout. I look down at her and laugh as Rips comes and takes her away then looks up at me and Dontae then at our hands locked together.

'Ay do you need a jimmy Dontae?' Rips says laughing. Dontae screws him but laughs too. I was confused.

'What's a jimmy?' I ask.

'Ask Ricardo.' Dontae says laughing. I nod. He pulls me into my room then shuts the door, blocking out the loud music.

'Dontae?' I say sitting down on my bed. He sits down next to me.

'Well, basically yeah...it was too hot in there and I need to lie down but I didn't wanna come by myself.' He says lying down on his back.

'Why do you love lying to me?' I ask slapping his cheek. He pulled me ontop of him so I was basically lying on him.

'Nah, I just love you.' He says. Aww. I put my head down in embarrassment. He lifts my head up by my chin and looks into my eyes. I can't help staring back, it's like his eyes were hypnotising me. I saw his eyes glancing down to my lips and without hesitation I lean down to kiss him. He holds me closer to him by my waist and I put my hands at the sides of his face.

We were kissing normally when I felt his mouth open and his tongue gently nudge my bottom lip. I panicked. I don't know how to tongue! I barely knew how to kiss. I mentally calm myself down then open my mouth, giving him entrance. At first it felt all wet and weird but slowly, I got used to it. His tongue lightly touched mine which instantly sent shivers down my spine. Then, we faintly heard Nobody's Business start playing in the background. I felt him smile against my lips. This was like the perfect romantic moment; it should be in a film.

After I forgot how to breathe, we both pull away. We both stare at each other not knowing what to say or do. That was my first kiss involving tongues.

'So, erm.' 'Erm, yeah.' We both say at the same time. We laugh. I decide to be confident.

'Dontae, our...friendship isn't normal you know.' I sigh.

'I know.' Was all he says.

'So, like what are we? Best friends, or like more...' I trail off quietly.

'Let's just say...friends with benefits.' He smiles. Friends with benefits? What the hell does that mean?! These are the times when I need Nia.

I hear Ricardo's loud voice calling me. I quickly got off Dontae and left my room. I go and look for Ricardo. I find him walking upstairs.

'Why you bare smiling? And fix your hair.' He says when he sees me. I wipe the smile off my face and flatten my hair down. I could hardly hear him over the music.

'You were calling me?' I ask.

'Yeah, go find Shaq and tell him to buy more alcohol.' Ricardo shouts over the music handing me £50. I nod.

'Ricardo? What's a jimmy?' I ask. He looks at me with a straight face.

'Why?'

'Because I was going upstairs with Dontae then Rips came and asked Dontae if he needed a jimmy then I asked what's a jimmy then Dontae told me to ask you.' I say. He laughs a bit.

'Tell Dontae he's a wasteman.' He says. I realised I still didn't know what it was but oh well. I went to go look for Shaq. After I've looked everywhere downstairs, I go upstairs to look. Then Shaq comes out the bathroom zipping up his trousers.

'Shaqi, Ricardo said you should go buy more alcohol...' I say then trail off as I see Kylie walk out of the bathroom. Wasn't Shaq just in there? Why were they in there together...?

'Cool.' He says looking from me screwing Kylie then to her. Wait, why is she even here? I'm pretty sure she wasn't invited.

'Why are you still here? Leave.' I say. She screws me then walks off downstairs. 'You should be careful. You'll probably catch something from her.' I say to Shaq as I start walking downstairs. He laughs.

'She gives shit head anyways. Ay, come with me to the shop.' Shaq says. I sigh and agree, I wanted to see Dontae though. We step out the house and cold slaps me. I should have worn tights...and a coat.

'It's cold!' I cry. Shaq kisses his teeth then drapes his coat over my shoulders. It was too big so it went down to my thighs. It was really warm though. Tonight had been so amazing; I had danced, tongued and had fun, like a normal 14 year old.

We start walking to the shop. We were just talking about our childhood.

'Remember when you were like 11 and you asked that girl for her pin even though she was like 16 and then she said aren't you a bit young and you went "nah, my balls are hairy now'".' I say crying with laughter. Shaq starts laughing.

'Oh yeah.' He says as we walk into the shop. He brought like 4 cases of different alcohol then paid the man. The shopkeeper was stupid, Shaq was only 17 and he didn't get asked for ID. We were walking back now. I was struggling with one case while Shaq was fine with 3.

'Its...heavy.' I say struggling.

'Jayda, you have one, I have three. Where you going, bout it's heavy.' He says laughing.

'It is!' I whine.

'Come, I'll race you.' He laughs and starts to run.

'No!' I try to run after him but there's no point. He's gone; I can't even see him anymore. I sigh and start walking faster. I was scared! I mean its dark, there's no street lights and I'm a small, 14-year old carrying a box of alcohol.

Then I hear footsteps behind me, I turn my head slightly to look and I see a boy with a hood a few paces behind me. I start walking faster. My heart was beating faster and faster. I could literally hear it. It was so cold every time I breathed out I could see my icy breath.

'Ay!' He shouts. I decide to stop. If I tried to run, he would probably catch me. I turn around to see the boy standing directly behind me. I take a step back.

'Y-yes?' I say timidly.

'You ite?' He says. I peer up at his face and slightly recognise him. I relaxed; it was one of Ricardo's friends. The pervy one who winked at me...There was something dodgy about him tho.

'Um, yeah.' I say.

'Ite. Do you know where the 109 bus stop is? I got a bit lost.' He says smiling down at me. I laugh awkwardly then nod. We start walking. There was something odd about him. We were walking in silence when he suddenly pushed me into an alleyway and pinned me up against the wall. The alcohol smashed to the floor in millions of pieces.

'What are you doing?! Get off!' I shout trying to wriggle out his grip.

'Ayy, where you going? We aint even started yet babes.' He says licking his lips.

Before I can reply, his lips come crashing down on mine.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 41.5K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
10.1K 554 14
read and find out bbz
Every Kind Of Way De Madieeek

Ficção Adolescente

599K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.
121K 5.7K 26
"Our love is a beautiful dark secret that only we understand."