Help! (Post Terminal Virals s...

By Kjpbeauty

When all of their previous advisories come out to play, the pack heads north to create a plan, this is compri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chepter 43
Chapter 44
Epolouge
Author's note

Chapter 2

160 4 1
By Kjpbeauty

On the half mile walk, I was trying to figure out how to tell the boys about my recent Flare return, I obviously hadn't told them, because I couldn't explain it, especially the blue eyes part. Strange.

As we approached the building our parents were huddled in a group, Ruth Stolowitski, Hi's mom was holding a news paper, a panicked look on her face.

"Uh-oh" Shelton was reaching for his ear.

"About what? My mom is always worried about the simplest things." Hiram was right, his mother does get paranoid very easily.

"Kids, we have some bad news." My father, Kit didn't sound very happy. 

"What?" All of us in unison  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 42 19
As a disturbing virus has spread across the world, a few groups of teens make their way through the remnants of their homes, attempting to survive an...
1K 157 18
What happens when you leave it to a group of teens still trying to find themselves to save the human race against a mutating vampire and werewolf vir...
303 13 13
*Warning favorite characters may die* When the world went to hell, three friends fight for their lives when the dead come back to life So what happe...
114K 3.9K 29
You were trying to find your way home after school. It was dark now, and you couldn't seem to find the right street. You're parents were supposed to...