Hiccstrid One-Shots

De Toothless_NightFury1

Just a few Hiccup and Astrid One-Shots based on the How To Train Your Dragon franchise and the Modern World... Mais

Relaxing Day
Cloud Watching
I'm Going To Kill You!!
I don't care
Promise
Pianos And Funeral
The Call (chapter 1)
The Call (chapter 2)
The Call (chapter 3)
Last Lief Falls
You Where Wrong
Wisdom Teeth
Drawing Lessons
My Love, My Lady, My Wife
Father and Son
Thank You
Beautiful Moments
The Question
The Wedding
Scaulding Hot
Midnight Hardness
The Hug
Star Falls
Nightmare
Regret
His Hands
Surprise!
His Shirt
This Life...
Berk's Goddess
Tattoo
Bad Weather
The Blanket Cuddle
Loving Ideas
The Love We Share
Baby Boy
Night Dream
Forge Kiss
Argue
Nice Lazy Day
Meeting Younger Self
Waking Up
Paralysed
Scar Kiss
See You Again
Midair Hug
What to do?
Don't Leave Me
Love
Oh, No, Hiccup
Stubble
Seriousness
Long Kiss
Your Mine, Now
Quick Kiss
Mistletoe
Chief Symbol
Pregnant
Bodies
Dentist
You'll Be In My Heart
Welcome Back
Period
Can't Find It
Deal
Waxing
Someday
Ready?
Winter Wonderland
Smug
Same Bed
Proving The Right
Traveling
Going After It
Locked In
C'mere You
Thinking Of Love
Mama, Dada?
Where Is He?
How Do You Feel?
You Don't Deserve This
I'll Catch You
Two New Alphas
One Call Away
If You Will Marry Me
Spiked
What Happened?
The Chief Thing
Fire On Hold
I Don't Like You!
Together, Forever
Sleeping In
Kiss You Now
Yaknog
Wanna Be Mine?
Tie
Neightbors
Remember
They're Going After Us
Departing
Bring Me To Life
My Baby
Here I Am
Story Time
Fragile
Prayers
Are You Alright?
Its Not Me
Lets Bet
Rockstar Surprise
Under The Tree
To God To Be True
Until The End Of Time
You Can Walk?
Keiko
Runes
Need For Air
Just When...
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Oh My Freya
To Young?
Angel With A Shotgun
Did You Just...?
Extra Bonus: Years
Apologies
Forever And Always
Whatever
Finally Here
MRI
I know
Consideration
Radio
Whacked
City of Sails
Swapped
Story
Sorrow
Lullaby
Test Drive 2.0
Need Me
First Words
Ghost
Emotional Question
I Love You
What Do You Say?
Sincere
Trickster
Not So Viking

May I?

4.5K 79 8
De Toothless_NightFury1

(A/N: So, I've found this new song from Trading Yesterday. The name is May I. And right now, it's on my favorite list. I just love it and I really think that it fits for Hiccstrid in this story.)

Astrid smiled sadly as she stroke her boyfriends back. It was the faithful day when their late chief, Stoick the Vast had died.

Hiccup was crushed. He was sitting on his bed, his arms leaned against his knees, his head bowed between them.

Astrid was sitting beside him, pressed tightly against his side as she held one of his hands on her while her other stroke his back.

"Hiccup..." She whispered with a small smile as she leaned her head against his shoulder. The man didn't answer but he listened.

"You know, whatever would and will happen, you will always know that I love you..." She continued before slowly beginning to stroke the back of his hand with her thumb.

Even though he was sad, he smiled. Hiccup looked up at his girl and just watched her.

And there you stand opened heart - opened doors
Full of life with the world that's wanting more.
But I can see when the lights start to fade,
The day is done and your smile has gone away.

She pulled away her hand from his back and bug it into his hair. She gently tugged on it with a smile.

Hiccup suddenly looked down with a sign.

Let me raise you up.
Let me be your love.

May I hold you
As you fall to sleep,
When the world is closing in
And you can't breathe.
May I love you.
May I be your shield.
When no one can be found
May I lay you down.

"I love you, babe. I'll do anything to keep you happy. Anything..." Astrid whispered. She got off the bed and crouched down in front of him.

She placed one her hands on his cheek and stroke it. "Everything will be alright, babe. You have me...I will always be by your side..." She said, smiling up at him.

Hiccup looked directly into her eyes.

All I want is to keep you safe from the cold...
To give you all that your heart needs the most.

Let me raise you up
Let me be your love

May I hold you
As you fall to sleep.
When the world is closing in
And you can't breathe,
May I love you.
May I be your shield.
When no one can be found,
May I lay you down.

Astrid slowly stood up. Hiccup moved his arms to envelop her into his warm grasp. She signed with contentment and sat down in his lap carefully.

"Hiccup, I love you so much..."

"And I love you more, M'lady..."

All that's made me
Is all worth trading
Just to have one moment with you.
So I will let go
All that I know
Knowing that you're here with me.

For your love is changing me.

Astrid signed and pressed her nose against his cheek before slowly moving her lips towards his lips.

As she latched their lips together, she suddenly knew how much she really loved him.

May I hold you
As you fall to sleep.
When the world is closing in
And you can't breathe,
May I love you.
May I be your shield.
When no one can be found.
May I lay you down.

And she wanted to spend the rest her life with him.

She knew that she love him. He loved her and he knew that she loved him.

Both of them had the same feeling. They wanted to be with each other. Nothing could separate them. Nothing. It was just made to be.

Astrid pulled away slowly but still had her lips against his. Only a few millimeters was between them when she spoke.

"Hiccup...nothing can separate us...I want to be with you. I want to be with you, all you mine, forever."

"Forever is a long time, Astrid..." He begin with a whisper. "I know, but I wouldn't want to be with anybody else than you..."

She pulled away fully and looked him in the eyes. She brushed her fingers though his long auburn bangs before digging her hand into his hair again. This b, she stroke the back of his head.

Hiccup leaned into her touch. "Astrid..." He begin. "I know that we're still young but...would you like to marry me?"

Astrid looked at him with happy eyes before slowly nodding. She was bursting on the inside but she knew that she had to stay calm for his sake.

And she did.

She dragged her fingers from his hair, down the side of his face before starting to stroke his lower lip with her thumb.

Then, she placed her hand on his cheek and stroke his stubble. "Hiccup...your my everything. I love you more than you could ever imagine. I hate to see you like this, knowing that it was all my fault."

Hiccup looked at her with furrowed brows before dragging his hand down her sides, letting them rest on her thighs.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Astrid signed. "After you left to find Drago, I wanted to come just to keep you save and to be with you but...your father stopped me. He said that I needed to go back to Berk with the others but after he left, me and the gang went in search for Drago with Eret. However, we got captured and that's when I opened my damn mouth. I said that you where the greatest dragon master in the world and son of a mightly chief. It's all my fault. I can understand if you hate me now but-"

"Hey, hey, look at me, Astrid" Hiccup begin with a soft voice. "I don't hate you. I will never hate you. Your my life, Astrid. I love you. And, I wouldn't change a thing that's happened. I promise..." He said as he stroke her thighs.

Astrid looked up with sad eyes and met his. Suddenly, Hiccup slowly moved against her and pressed his lips against hers.

"I love you, Astrid" He mumbled against her lips. "I love you to, babe..." She said, smiling before pulled away.

Hiccup pouted but looked at her. Astrid suddenly stood up from his lap and smiled, crawling into the bed. She leaned against the head board, gesturing for Hiccup to lay down beside her.

And he did.

He laid a hand on her stomach before sliding his other arm under her back, wrapping it around her waist.

Hiccup laid his head on the pillow that she had placed there for him and with a smile, closed his eyes.

Astrid smiled affectionately and brushed her fingers though his hair. "I love you..." She whispered.

"Mmm..." Hiccup murmured in his sleep. Astrid slowly moved downwards after a while, trying not to wake up her future husband.

However, she failed.

Hiccup's eyes fluttered open and they landed on Astrid. "Sshh, I'm sorry for waking you up. I was just cold and wanted to snuggle. Can I?" She asked and pulled her fingers over his freckled cheek.

"Of course..." Hiccup said and grabbed a thick blanket from the bed, letting Astrid crawl down to him. Hiccup welcomed her in his arms, smiling as she buried her nose into his chest.

They had long before taken off their armor so now, Hiccup was in a pair of pants and shirt while Astrid was wearing her red skirt. The leggings she wore before was also on her.

Hiccup pulled the blanket over them and buried his lips into her golden waves.

"I love you, soon-to-be-wife..." Hiccup muttered with a smirk. He loved the idea of them being married. Astrid hummed in agreement.

"I love you to, soon-to-be-husband..." She said and fastened her arm around his ribs.

"Goodnight, love..."

"'Night, Hiccup..."

(A/N: And I'll end it there. I actually think that it turned out pretty good. ONLY TOOK LIKE, 7 HOURS TO MAKE. Anyway, I'm tired so I'm off: comment and write what you think about this. Bye!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23K 649 6
Male Astrid x Female reader •Second and third book complete and published •From the movie 'How to train your dragon'
153K 3.2K 40
How to train your dragon movies with the older brother of Hiccup. Y/n Haddock. ---------- How to train your dragon: Done. How to train your dragon 2:...
10K 119 23
Hiccup has the perfect life. Well his past isn't perfect but at least he loves what he have now. He has a family, friends, a dragon and a girlfriend...
12.5K 388 33
Just a bunch of Hiccstrid romance one shots