Heart Broken (ShadAmy)

By EmeraldTK

Almost everything that falls in love with me ends up broken. Why must I ruin everything? Does this mean tha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Interview
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two

Chapter Thirty One

496 28 17
By EmeraldTK

Hey guys, this  story  isn't done yet but I have been writing  some other story for when this is done but I don't even know if I should release it when it's done because  I wrote like four chapters in one day and I have been writing a lot so we will see you know lol. Also  I need to think of  more plot twists for the story because I have a few but those  don't come along until later.  But it don't matter about all that stuff now! On with the story!  Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV At SpringFling-

And it's finally here, spring fling, the school is decorated with many flowers  and  we are so far having a good time, Amy and I are  still friends... or at least we agreed to still be friends...  we  both said after that kiss we don't have to talk about each other in our previous relationship   anymore,  but she had been avoiding me ever since? Why? She won't even look at me anymore... but other than that Mina asked me to go with her  to spring fling so right now she's my date. The music was loud and everyone was having a good time, Amy sat at a table where  many of her friends crowded her, and how proud am I at Silver?  He actually  asked Blaze out to spring fling, but I do not feel so great  about Sonic.  He was actually my friend and he knew very well that I was going out with Amy, and what does he do? He makes out with her some place where I couldn't see him,  but I  found him. I shook the thought out of my head, I need to stop thinking about Amy...

-Amy's POV-

I feel great tonight, the dress itself gives  me confidence  I left my friends to talk to Rouge and Blaze  alone. Oh... and Fiona followed too.... 

"So... when exactly are we gonna meet the college  guys?"  Rouge questioned.

"Rouge it's not gonna happen," I replied with a  small grin.

"So close," She whispered.

"Not even close..." Blaze joked, I giggled a bit while Rouge playfully  rolled her eyes.

"Guys I feel bad... I really want to talk to Shadow...." I whined.

"Isn't   Mina going to stalk you and  watch you sleep at night while devising a plan to 'ruin you' if you do that?" Blaze questioned.

"Well.... yes... but it's such  a huge  crowd! No one can see! Besides  all I want to do is talk  to him as a  friend because  I have been ignoring him for way too long,"  I mentioned.

"I don't know why you were so   angry at me ever since we played Laser tag....."  Fiona mumbled, each of us looked at Fiona.

"Fiona. What  you said was weird and embarrassing," I told her  straight  up while blushing a bit   by just remembering what she said.   

"Oh Amy,  I forgot to tell you....  you know how I'm  running for student body president?" Blaze  asked.

"Yeah,"

"Well  I got a good look at the rules here in this school.... and  apparently Mina had  lied. You can't get kicked out of the school just because  you're 'poor'," Blaze informed.

"What?" Fiona, Rouge and I all said together.  I just can't believe Mina went that far.

"We need to teach Mina a lesson!" Fiona insisted.

"Yeah, for screwing with us!" Rouge added.

"That  won't be necessary.... Mina tried to pull some tricks but I'm not imitated by her anymore... besides, she already got away with it,"  I explained.

"Whaaaaat?" Fiona whined.

"Come awwwwwwwwwwwwn! At  least one prank? Pweety pwease?" Rouge asked  in her baby  voice. After thinking about it long and hard, all the times Mina  one upped me, the times  she screwed me over...  threatened me... kept me away from  someone I may even love....  will I let her get  away with it or no...? Everyone stared at me anxiously... awaiting for my answer...

"Nope," I stated.

"What?" They all yelled, I threw my head back and laughed.

"I'm only kidding you little jerks! But it has to be something  more original..."  I told  her. 

"Unhook   her bra  while  she's  changing for gym?"  Blaze started.

"Did that,"

"Spill  poutine  on her?  Rouge questioned.

"Did that,"

"Oh! I know, I know! On a day when she is wearing a  dress, we could  steal her underwear so  people could really think she's a total worthless skank!"  Fiona  suggested.

"Love that enthusiasm. But nope. Did that,"  I stated once again, after we all thought long and hard Rouge seemed to  just have enough.

"We can't  just do that Rouge! We have to be sneaky.... if   we just punch her in the face then she's going  to tell on us and  then   we have  to have those  long dumb  parent teacher confrences," I stated. We all sighed and tried to think of more ideas but not much came to mind, but we didn't really care. It's Spring Fling! We wanted to enjoy ourselves! Blaze, Rouge, and Fiona went  off to go dance while I go at least say  'hi'  to Shadow.  As I walked  towards him the smile on my face got bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Until Mina came right in front of me and gave me an angry glare.

"Going somewhere Amelia?" She questioned, I rolled my eyes and turned the other way, I sat at a table  and noticed  Sonic actually walking towards me, I shot  him a dirty glance and looked away. He  was the reason why  Shadow and I broke up.... He sat beside me and I just ignored him.

"Mr. Hunter  may have the looks but he  dances like a square," Sonic mentioned which actually made  me giggle a little  bit, I  didn't exactly want to give him attention but Sonic did have a point that could not be ignored.

"Turns  out Ms. Robin  wants a taste of that tail anyways," I snickered as Sonic laughed a little.

"Yeah she was making it way too obvious  she was checking him out," Sonic joked which made me laugh  a  bit more, Sonic and I laughed  together a lot but then it   came to a stop and an awkward silence, we became serious again.

"Look... Amy I'm sorry. I know I ruined something special between you and Shadow but it was because I was jealous.   I don't  want  you to be upset at me  anymore..."  Sonic stated while  looking at me  with innocent glances and soft eyes, I warmly smiled at  him while staring into those green emerald eyes he  has.

"Apology accepted...  and  it's  okay, I missed  when we were friends," I told him truthfully which made him smile a   little  bit.

"So... friends?" Sonic questioned while extending his arms  while looking for a hug, I grinned.

"Friends,"  I stated  while hugging   him.

"So  did things  turn out  well with you and Shadow  or did I really screw things up?" Sonic questioned, I giggled a little bit.

"Well...  um...   we broke up.... made out for awhile, then we sorta promised never to talk about each other ever again.... plus  Mina  is crazy for  Shadow," I told him.

"Oh....  well I'm sorry to hear that..... especially the part  where  you told me you made out with him,  Amy you always   knew I had a dirty mind," Sonic stated  with an eye roll as  I threw my head back and laughed. For  awhile now Sonic and I have been just talking.

-Shadow's POV-

I caught Amy and Sonic together talking and laughing  along, I rolled  my eyes and turned away from them, I guess old  habits die hard....   soon enough I  noticed Maria approach me with a warm and beautiful  smile. I smiled back at her, it's been awhile since I talked to  Maria.

"Shadow, I  need  to tell you something  very important,"  She stated with a serious glare, I nodded  my head  and follow little Maria to where  she  wanted to talk.

-Amy's POV- 

I am currently dancing to a fast up beat  song with  Sonic and  Rouge  but  then got tired and  decided on taking a walk in the hallways,  I could still  hear the  music but   it's  quieter,   as I walked along I started to love the  drawings and art people did,  people who  do this stuff don't get enough credit.  Everyone  rushes through  the hallways to get to class, that  or they either  talk  to  friends as they walk to class,  I started  to hear  talking, I gasped  and hid behind a wall but then peeked to see  what was going on. It was Shadow and Maria together... what are they doing together?  I started to eavesdrop  on their conversation they were currently having...

"Hold on. Can  you explain all that again because   I wasn't really paying attention," Shadow  stated truthfully.  If Maria tries  to make another move on Shadow.

"Shadow!"  She gasped.

"Well sorry!"  Shadow apologized, Maria heaved  out a sigh and talked  again.

"I said   Mina told Amy to stay away from you  because  she threatened Amy with  some of her  humiliating secrets,"   Maria re explained, I gasped. How did Maria know that??

"Oh..... well I guess that makes se-- wait a second. How do you know this?" Shadow questioned.

"Because  Mina tried  to get me on her plan to 'ruin Amy'.  She  thought it would be great if I  was in her little group  because  she knew it would get Amy upset, also she knows I have information about Amy as well. But I didn't take it," Maria stated, all a sudden my heart softened,  Maria  could have  actually gotten a chance to get back  at me for humiliating her, been on the winning side, would be able to mock me in my own precious face yet she  chose to still stick for me?

"W-why?" Shadow continued to question.

"Because it doesn't  matter if she hates me or not, to me Amy  will always be   my best friend,  I care for  her and I know  she has been a bit miserable lately, I have  been watching her and I have been  trying to find ways  to even secretly cheer  her up," Maria explained, I felt like tearing up...  Maria cared for me this whole time and the only thing I had done  was ditch her... what exactly did  I do?

"Wow Maria....  everyone deserves a friend like you," Shadow complimented, I sniffed  a little. They sure do.

"Oh also  I hacked into Sonic's phone and deleted all of  Amy's  pictures on there. It was pretty  easy to get in. Way too easy,"  Maria giggled  as  her and Shadow walked away laughing.

-Shadow's POV Back At The Party- 

I still can't believe  Mina  actually did something that sneaky,   I need to speak to her....

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time  to  announce our Spring Fling king and queen!" The Dj announced  as everyone cheered.  As everyone cheered Sonic walked up to me,  I gave  the bastard a dirty  look but he didn't hesitate at all,  he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Look Shadow, I know you hate me or whatever  but I'm just going to say it wasn't Amy's  fault," He stated, I gave   him a confused look.

"Our Spring Fling queen is..... Mina Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!" The Dj announced as everyone cheered, I didn't pay attention to Mina  walking on stage.

"I forced myself   on her,  sorry for  messing up dude," He  added quickly  before  the DJ announced  who spring fling king was.

"And the spring fling king is..... Shadow the hedgehog!"  He announced... I  w"as a bit surprised my name was called, Sonic gave  me a quick  smile  before he turned to walk away. I walked up the stairs and stood next to Mina who had already received  her tiara  and had the most energetic and biggest smiles on her face, she looked so excited, the crown finally was placed on my head and the DJ gave  Mina the mic to make a quick  little speech.

"Wow! What do I say, it's just an honor to be nominated!  I just want to thank Amy Rose for always encouraging me with that beautiful voice she has, and I just  wish that she would come up and show that to everyone right  now, come  on Amy!" Mina stated as everyone cheered. Amy stood there stiff and frozen, the spotlight came on her.... oh yeah  Amy is afraid of singing in front of people.... and Mina knows this so she did this purposely. 

"Come on Amy!  You can't let the whole crowd down! Sing for  us!" Mina pleaded,  the more  everyone cheered the more  nervous Amy seems to get,  Rouge and Blaze  seem  to be  comforting Amy but Amy doesn't even  look like she's paying attention, she's looking around and even at the  exit.

"We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting!" Mina urged, Amy  slowly  and  shyly   walked on the stage,  slightly hesitating  through each step. Mina Green is mean, she gave Amy the mic and  whispered  something in her ear, the  DJ  told us to come off the stage  to let Amy have her time on stage to shine.  Wow. Well you know what Mina Green? You are in for a  good  shock, and a slap in the face too!

-Amy's POV On Stage-

Relax Amelia.... breathe in.... breathe out.... my music teacher   whispered in my ear...

"If you don't feel comfortable doing this, you don't have to," He stated,  I nodded my head. I already came on the stage.... I  can't leave now, I already told the music teacher which   song I want to sing, the musicians  started playing... the song was called Wildest Dreams  by Taylor Swift. Perhaps if I could just  not look at them, pretend it's just my music teacher  and I,  and just not  suck.... I could get at least some applaus for effort.

"He said let's get out of this town, drive out of the city, away from the crowds..."  I started  off quietly and slowly as the crowd listened, I sung the next  few sentences  before  I got closer  to the chorus.

"He's so tall, and handsome as hell... he's so bad but he does it so well. I can see the end, as it begins, my one condition is..." I finally opened my eyes and looked at the crowd while feeling my face  heat up a bit, I felt adrenaline...   I actually feel excited to sing this part....

"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe.... red lips and rosy cheeks... say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your  wildest dreams..." I sung, the crowd cheered as I sung the chorus, I started to smile a bit, the actually liked me? I looked behind me at the  music teacher who smiled and gave me a thumbs  up as he played the piano.... I started to regain my  confidence and even sung a bit louder!

"I said no one has to know what we do... his hands are in my  hair, his clothes are in my room,  and his voice is a familiar sound... nothing lasts forever...  but this is getting good now!" I chanted while smiling, the crowd got louder and louder.

"He's so tall and handsome as hell.... he's so bad  but he doesn't so well, and when we've had our very last kiss....  my last request  is..."   I sang as I looked straight at Shadow who I even saw blush a bit, I knew I was blushing too but I wasn't afraid to hide  it at all.  I don't really care if Mina see's... I have  feeling for Shadow, how can she  change that?

"Say you'll remember me... standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe,"  I sung the chorus  again... and continued singing until I got near the end.

"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe... red lips and  rosy cheeks... say you'll see me again even if it's just  pretend," I  sung once again staring at Shadow, which at that moment he walked away, I don't understand... did something cross  his mind,  instead I just continued to focus  on the song I was singing.

"Say you'll remember  me...." And then I repeated the chorus again twice, at the end  of  the song everyone cheered wildly, everyone was already  standing so I guess I received my standing ovation long  before. I instantly hugged my  music  teacher  before running off to find  Shadow but I couldn't  find him, so I just sat down and received a lot of 'congratulations'  from people, I also peeked at Mina a bit who seemed to have  been glaring at me. After sitting for awhile Shadow seemed to  find me, he stood in  front  of me with a warm smile  which   made me blush  and got a tingly feeling in my stomach, he extended his hand.

"May I have this dance?" He asked politely, I smiled at him.

"Would Mina  mind?" I   questioned.

"Don't worry about Mina," He told me.

"Then... you may," I stated while taking  his hand and dancing  to one of the slow  songs with him.

"Wait... but aren't you and Mina supposed  to be dancing together?  You know.... like right now?" I questioned.

"I told the DJ to  cancel  the king and queen's dance.  But anyways, I want to talk about us," Shadow told me while staring into my eyes. I grinned...

"I thought we weren't  supposed to do that,"  I   reminded him.

"Yeah well too bad," Shadow joked  which made  me giggle.

"You need to be more honest with me," He added, I gave  him  an angry look.

"I need to be honest with  you?"  I  questioned while  still getting defensive.

"Yeah..... we need to have a more honest relationship, I mean you hid way too many things," Shadow told me.

"Oh really?"

"Hmmm,"

"What about you? Sonic told me  you two made a  bet about me before we broke up,"  I told him. Shadow looked as if he just remembered.

"Fine...  I guess we both  needed to be more honest I guess," He admitted.

"And that bet was stupid, I was  drunk and I wanted to fit in so I made a bet that I could break your heart... but then I   broke the  bet when I actually  started to like you..." He added, I blushed a little with a smile.

"Well that was stupid," I teased as Shadow playfully rolled his   eyes.

"Okay then what about you?  Why did you send pictures to Sonic?"  He questioned, I felt my face get really heated up now, I  looked away from Shadow's eyes....

"Well... okay. One day Rouge was sick  but that was the day  we were planning on going shopping, so I went and  sent Rouge some pictures or videos  of cute  things,  I stopped by Victoria's secret  and there   I tried on a new bra and sent the picture to Rouge to see if she thought it looked good on me, it didn't show my face or anything sexual. Just the bra, but I  accidentally sent it to Sonic... and he saw it," I told him  truthfully.

"Ever  since that day Sonic  has   been bothering me for nudes  for too long, he threatened me at some point too... I was sending them to him out of fear......  soon enough it became a habit,   Sonic and I started to date and I actually liked  Sonic  but I didn't want  to ruin the relationship... he wouldn't talk to me for a week when I  refused to stop sending  him stuff...  after  also I was too afraid  he would show them to his friends or something," I continued, Shadow actually looked like he felt    bad for me.

"I stopped sending them to him and he stopped asking eventually but when we started  dating he started to bother me again so I had to block him numerous of times...  and on top of all that  Rouge said the bra would look better on her then on me!" I adding with a whinny tone in my voice which caused Shadow to chuckle a little bit.

"It's okay  that little bastard   shouldn't cause any trouble anymore," He stated, I looked back at him  with a smile.

"So why are you so afraid of     singing?? You are an amazing  singer," He complimented.

"Wanna learn more about me?" I questioned, Shadow nodded, I grinned.

"Take me on a date," I told him before walking away  with a smirk on my face. Oh yes, that's   right. Flirty Amy is still  around and she's around for some fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 907 35
So, monsters and humans have been living together on the surface for quite a few years now... That's an accomplishment! No resets, no new timeline. J...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
194K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
34.3K 742 24
Mikasa Ackerman is about to start a new year at her highschool Shiganshina high. What she is unaware of is that there is a new transfer student who i...