Help! (Post Terminal Virals s...

By Kjpbeauty

When all of their previous advisories come out to play, the pack heads north to create a plan, this is compri... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chepter 43
Chapter 44
Epolouge
Author's note

Chapter 1

174 4 2
By Kjpbeauty

I sat on the beach near our recently arsoned bunker. Ben was comforting me while Shelton and Hiram were sifting through the wreckage, nothing turned up, yet. Though my back was turned to it I could not help but cry at the fact that our only sanctuary was destroyed. A gentle hand was rubbing my left arm, Ben had forced a smile in order to calm me down. When suddenly there was a commotion behind us.

"Ahh!!Ahhh!!" Shelton was frantically dusting sand from his face and polo shirt, Hiram had just flung a shovel full at him, an accident. I hope.

"My shovel slipped!" Hi flung his hands in the air .

"Yah, right." Shelton, doubtful.

I was about to butt in when Hi got a very astonished look on his face.

"I found it!!!!!" He was at the edge of exited and CoCo puffs crazy. "I've missed you so much!"

"Is it the laptop!?" Shelton was almost as exited as Hi

"No!! It's the mini fridge!!" Hi started jumping up and down. "I wonder if my sandwich survived "

"You're still worried about that." Ben sounded annoyed

"I just-" before Hi could finish his sentence all of our phones buzzed at once .

We started to head back to the complex upon request of our parent's texts.

(Authors note: I will try to update about twice a week or more)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 12 13
When the world when to hell three friends fight for their lives when the dead come back to life So what happens when the CDC launches an air born vi...
1K 67 27
A few friends decide to go on a little trip. What will happen after you and your girl friends go missing out of the blue. What Else will happen on t...
4.9K 351 30
What's a girl gotta do around here to survive the apocalypse?
831K 13.9K 43
This is about a 16 year old girl with 4 older over protective brothers. What will happen when she falls for one there enemies?