The bad girl next door (lesbi...

By shellly94

Amber has waited for years for her next door neighbor to turn 18. However on Nicole's 18 birthday they find o... More

Chapter 1: First day of school
Chapter 2: At lunch
Chapter 3: Clubing
Chapter 4: I don't give a fuck
Chapter 5: The worse news possible
Chapter 6: Don't mess with her
Chapter 7: Trapped
Chapter 8: Don't fuck with her
Chapter 9: What did I walk in on
Chapter 10: Trying to fix her mistake
Chapter 11: Confused
Chapter 12: The bitch is gone
Chapter 13: Pool time
Chapter 14: Just the beginning
Chapter 15: Dinner at my spot
Chapter 16: A mistake
Chapter 17: Crazy stuff is going down
Chapter 18: Teacher's planning day
Chapter 19: The invite
Chapter 21: Short but sweet
Chapter 22: Thanksgiving
Chapter 23: Daytona on my mind
Chapter 24: Party time and then bam
Chapter 25: True friends
Chapter 26: A very sad day
Chapter 27: Dealing
Chapter 28: Good girl gone bad
Chapter 29: How to handle her
Chapter 30: Romantic night
Chapter 31: Ex
Chapter 32: Sad trip
Chapter 33: Memory lane
Chapter 34: Big surprise
Chapter 35: Scary
Chapter 36: Beat his ass
Chapter 37: Friends messing with Abby
Chapter 38: Abby the sweetie
Chapter 39: Hanging out with Abby
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chpater 43: Christmas eve
Chapter 44: Christmas
Chapter 45: Decisions Decisions
Chapter 46: Driving us crazy
Chapter 47: Visting the jail
Chapter 48: Cravings
Chapter 49: Can't take this anymore
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Gun shoots
Chapter 52: The end
A/N:

Chapter 20: An adventure around the courner

4.4K 101 1
By shellly94

We are loading the jet. Lisa, Jamie, and James have been on the jet with me before but Nicole hasn't. It is crazy since we have known each other are whole lifes but there has not been a reason for her to fly on it. The jet has a coach infront of a row of windows, leather chairs around a coffee table, and a flat screen tv near the front of the jet. All of the seats have seatbelts and are attached to the jet. All of the safety stuff for the jet are in the back. We take our seat. Nicole, Abby, Lisa, and I sit on the couch. Jamie, James, and my parents sit in the leather seats. A flight attendant walks up to us and ask us to put on our seat belts while she puts on a movie. We do as she says. As soon as she is in her seat she hits the button to let the pilot know that everyone is buckled. We start going down our privet runway. We soon are in the air. We are free to unbuckle. We do and watch the movie. A half way into the flight the attendant ask if we want anything to drink or eat. Everyone over 21 get wine while Abby and Nicole get a sprite. We also get burgers. We all get different stuff on the burgers. After we eat we watch the rest of the movie. After the movie ends we are landing.

*****

We ride a limo to the hotal. We are staying in a hotal on the property of disney world. Since we are staying at this hotel they will give us a ride to each park.

It is a nice hotal. The loby has a big waterfall, chairs next to the waterfall, a huge zin garden, and a play house for the kids that is in the shape of the Mickey mouse club house. My dad gets us checked in.

We head up to our rooms. In the elvater instead of having numbers they have pictures of different disney characters. My dad tells us to hit the picture of the little mermaid. Abby hits the button.

When we get to the floor and step off Arial's voice says, " Welcome to my lovely home."

It looks like we are underwater. To the side of where we just stepped out is a bar where we can get breakfast in the morning. Next to that is a club that theme is Prince Eric's ship. On the other side is a kids play area that is the castle where Eric lives. It has a talking flounder and substation in it.

A lit bit more down the hall are the rooms. The rooms are in the theme of the castle where Arial grew up.

My dad says, " Abby, My wife, and I will stay in one room, Nicole, Amber, and Jamie will be staying in another, James, Ryan, and Lisa will be staying in the final room. Everyone's room connects other then mine. There is a pool at the end of the hall to the right. We have already had dinner so you guys don't have to see us for the rest of the night unless you want to. We will be leaving here at 10 in the morning because magic kingdom is a big place."

Everyone nods and go into our room. Our room is the theme of Eric and Arial's wedding. All of the characters in the movie are on the walls. The couch is in a shape of a clam with it's mouth open. The couch has a pull out bed. In Nicole and my room the bed is a oyster with the pillow as perls.

Like I said this is an awesome hotal. We always stay here when we come. Each floor is all decorated in it's character theme.

*****

The next morning we wake up and get ready to go. All of us wear tanktops and shorts.

We get on the shuttle heading to magic kingdom. When we get out my dad hands us our tickets. We go through the line. The security checks are bags. They scan our tickets and let us through.

We walk to tomorrow land because that is the closes to the front. We decide to go to the stitche's great escape first. We get in line. Since it is still early in the morning the line isn't to long.

After ten minutes we are let in. We go and pick our seats. When it starts stitche escapes and jumps on all of us. Someone in the room screams. Everyone in my groups laughs. It is basically a show. When it is over we get up and talk about how good it was.

We then go to the tomorrowland transit authority peoplemover. Only four people can ride at once. We take three of the carts. Nicole, Abby, and Jamie are in the cart with me.

We look at all of the views. I have always loved this ride. You can call me crazy but there is something about it that has always been fun to me. We go through a small part of space mountain. I show everyone. They nod and smile.

When it is done we get off. We then go to the walt disney's carousel of progress.

****

When we come out of the walt disney's carousel of progress we talk about how good that ride was also.

We then walk to the part of the park that the haunted mansion is in.

My mom says, " We should get fastpasses for this because the wait is crazy."

Everyone agrees. They send Nicole, Abby, and I to get the passes. Everyone hands us their tickets. We walk up to the machion and enter the tickets. It spits out our fast passes.

It will be 30 minutes from now when we can use the fast pass. We walk back to the group and let them know. My dad says, " What should we do until that?"

" We should go to the hall of presidents" I suggest.

Everyone likes the sound of that since it is right around the courner and takes 20 minutes.

We walk to it and go inside. We walk through a room with info about past presidents. We all read the info.

We then walk to the door that lead to the show where the presidents talk. We wait there about five minutes. We then go and take a seat.

A small clip of each president comes on of them talking. At the end everyone claps. Some because it is over and others because they actually enjoyed it. We walk out.

We have five more minutes until are fastpass needs to be used so we head to the haunted mansion.

We get in the fastpass line. While walking in line there are fake flotting heads singing.

When we get to the elevater we get in. A voice welcomes us. The pictures on the wall start stretching and getting longer. We then come to a stop.

We get off and walk up to carts. Two people for carts so Nicole and I get on one, My parents get on the one behind us, James and Ryan are behind them, Lisa lets Jamie and Abby ride on the one after the guys, and Lisa gets on the last one by herself.

We go through and there are different things from the movie.

We pass the floating head in the crystal ball. After that we see people dancing in a ballroom.

We come up to my faviort part. A ghost hitchhikes on our cart. We see it in a mirror. It makes funny faces and we laugh.

We then spin around and start going up backwords. We are soon coming to a stop.

We get off still laughing. When Lisa finally gets off almost everyone is sone laughing. She is still laughing though.

We go outside and head to country bear jamboree. Since we are all country people we know we will love this show. I have seen it so many times in my life but I still love it.

We wait five minutes before we are walking in and taking our seats.

The moss on the wall tell a joke and we laugh. We finally see the bears. They play their instruments and tell jokes. Each joke is funnier then the other.

After it is over we get up and go find lunch.

*****

After lunch we head to the Mad Tea Party. We go there because Abby really wants to go. Also it is a fun ride so it is a win win for everyone.

We split into two groups. My parents, Abby, Nicole, and I ride in one cup. While Jamie, Lisa, James, and Jamie ride in another.

My dad and I are in charge of spinning the cup. Everyone wants us to go super fast so we do. Are cup is spinning the fasts.

When the top come to a stop we our heads are still spinning. The other group talks about how fast we were going.

My dad says, " Well you know how I do."

Everyone laughs at that.

We then go to the Buzz lightyear's Space Range Spin. We stand in line for 20 minutes. We are finally let in.

Nicole lets Abby ride with me. We load with everyone else. There are only two people who can ride together. Since Nicole let Abby ride with me my dad let her ride with my mom.

We get ready to shoot. When it starts we shoot at the monsters. It starts spinning and we keep shotting. When it spins faster we miss a few.

When we all get done Abby and I have shoot the most. Everyone gives us a high five. Nicole gives me a kiss on the lips and gives Abby a kiss on the cheek.

We head to Pirates of the Caribben. The line is crazy but we wait in it. After 30 minutes we are let on.

We are all able to ride together. When it starts up there is a small drop.

We are now floating on the tracks. It takes us through what it would look like to be pirates. A song is playing the whole time. It is a fun ride. We get out when it is over.

We pass the It's a small world after all ride. I make sure that Nicole has been on it before. She nods. We all agree that the song is to aggravating to ride again.

We head to Splash Mountain and get fast passes. We have 15 minutes so we ride the Jungle Cruise.

We get on right away. We have a funny skipper. We laugh at all of his jokes. Some people find this ride scary but I don't see how.

When we are done it is time to go to Splash Mountain. We get on. We can all be on one boat. But four people each row.

It starts up. At first we look at the scenes. We climb higher until we come to the water park. We go down so fast that my stomach is in my chest. A few of our group throw their hands up. When it is done we go buy our pictures.

It is time now for the firrworks. We go find a place to sit. We watch the fireworks. It is amazing. We head to the shuttle after to head back to pur hotal.

****

The next morning we head to Epcot.

The first ride we go in is in the giant golf ball. It is called spaceship earth. It shows us different scenes of earth. It is really cool I think. At the end it shows us how to save our earth.

We get a fast past for soarin' which we will be using in ten minutes. We go and look at different things in that area.

When the time comes we get in the fast pass line. It is not long until we are getting strappediin to the hang glider. It starts lifting us up. It feels like we are flying over California. We see different places in California including Disneyland. We are soon comeing in for a landing.

We get off and go to Sum of All Thrills. Three of us are able to ride in it at a time. We make a rollercoaster and then get in. We make spins, drops, and barlrolls all throughout it. We also make it so it is all upside down. It is really fun. When we get out we have to try hard to keep our breakfast down. Everyone else take their turns.

We go get fastpasses for test track. After looking at different stuff again it is time to go. Abby, Nicole, and I ride together on this one also. We make a car and see how it stands up to the test. It is another fun ride.

We then go to Ellen's Energy Adventure. It shows a 3D movie of dinosures. After the movie another one of Ellen answering Jeopardy questions come on. It takes 45 minutes to watch.

After we get out we spend the rest of the day riding rides and looking at different things.

*****

We go to dinner at A restaurant at Epcot at the end of the day. The restaurant has a river going through it. We order our food. We talk about how much fun we have been having. Everyone says thanks to my parents. They nod and say your welcome. I truly have the best parents ever. I could not ask for better parents. I truly would not know what I would do without them. They have made me the person I am today. We get our dinner and eat.

A/N: Sorry that there was not that many details about the rides. If I would have went into more details we could have been here all night or day. The other two parks will probably have the same amount of details. Epcot as you might know doesn't have that many rides as it is. Hope you are enjoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.8K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
164K 6.4K 29
Read what happens when nineteen year old Dani Rain first meets her soon-to-be teacher at the bookstore, then as her neighbor.
231 11 18
Amber has everything. A beautiful apartment. A great Job. A perfect boyfriend. But everything changes after she speaks to a shy colleague at a work p...
780K 23K 97
19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her also newly moved in neighbor. Once she...