The Aoharu x Kikanjuu Experie...

By I_HateMondays

Meeting a good looking stranger in the stormy night is just like you met a prince charming who will save you... More

Double Trouble with Yukimura Tohru
Tachibana Hotaru's Confession
Thanks For The Memories 'Team Toy Gun-Gun'
☻♥♥MESSAGE♥♥☺
Continuation of This Fanfic... For Real???
About my OC Part 1
About My OC Part 2
The Untold Secret
The Writer's Fangirlism- Holiday Special
Author's Message
Tend me Nagamasa Midori-san
I'm Totally Broke: Takatora Fujimoto's Gastronomic Rescue
Stuck In The Middle With The Hosokawa Twins
Sorry Not Sorry
Sister/ Brother Complex and Random Fetishes
Dealing A Real-Life Reverse Harem
My Sadist Stepbrother
The Hospital Hangover

Fateful Meeting with Matsuoka Masamune

2.9K 55 21
By I_HateMondays

One rainy afternoon, after checked out from my work, I waited for the rain to clam down. One hour passed and its still raining cats and dogs. I can't wait anymore for the rain to stop. I can't even play with my smartphone to get rid of my boredom because its battery is already dead. I want to go home already and snuck to my room and dive through my covers and hit on my laptop watching anime and check my Facebook status while sipping a cup of hot chocolate.

I decided to run through the rain sheltering from one shop to another then finally I arrived to the bus stop I took a seat at the farthest right side of the bench. Its already 3:18 pm in my calculation, the next bus will arrive in 12 minutes so I decided to take a short nap while waiting. I dreamed of the video game of Resident Evil running away from the zombies and I freaked out when one of the zombies-- with an alluring smell touched me on my left shoulder. I suddenly woke up and to my surprise a dazzling looking blonde man and blurted out

"Am I in heaven mister?".

And I finally came into my senses.

"Oh my gosh! I'm not a hooker or something, please let go of me."

The man chuckled at me and said,

"I'm not going to hurt you miss, I'm just concerned of you.

I can't let a lady sleeping, soaking wet and unguarded in a stormy night."

"Oh my gosh! Is that already late? I think I'll get a cab.

I don't think there will be any buses will arrive this time." Staggering in panic."

Oh my, I can't leave you like this, maybe I'll give you a lift."Pointing at the SUV parked nearby the waiting area.

Finally I will get home to our apartment but in a second thought maybe this is a scam that they will use a good looking people to be easily trusted and not knowingly will smuggle your body. Seeing my troubled face the man said

"Don't worry I'm not a bad guy.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Matsuoka Masamune. I'm working at as a host in a club at the prefecture nearby."

Then he kneeled partly kissing my right hand. To my surprise I froze, managing my thoughts to think that I met a prince charming in a stormy night.

Then Matsuoka asked"And your name is?"

"My name is Yukimura Chizuru, I work at the government office at the city." Masamune's eyes sparkled and asked,

"May I ask if are you related to my bestfriend Yukimura Tohru?"

"No, not a chance. Maybe my surname is too common in our country."

"Oh, is that so?

Oh my! The wind is getting stronger, we can't wait this long."

I joined Matsuoka in the front seat and we maneuvered to the direction of my apartment is. Unfortunately, a landslide blocked the only road to my apartment. I almost cried thinking that I don't have friends nearby the area and the city to spend the night. And the radio station were listening at the stereo said there will be a typhoon that will landfall till tomorrow afternoon.

"I'm sorry we can't get you home. My bad luck got involved this poor lady this time." "No need to be sorry Matsuoka san, we got this far I can trail to that muddy area and--"

"There's no way I can let you do that,Its, and you home is still faraway too dangerous. Maybe you can spend the night in my apartment. But I have one bed-- maybe we can manage."

"OMG! This can't be happening! A cold stormy night with this good looking man in his place and we're going to-- going to-- in a single bed... together..." I thought to myself flustering from my wild imagination.

"Are you okay Yukimura san? Your face is flushed, do you have a fever." said Matsuoka then he pressed his forehead to mine."

"Its only a dream, Its only a dream, Its only a dream!!!"I thought to myself. "Kyaa!!!"

I screamed a the top of my lungs and bumped my forehead to his nose.

"Oof! my nose."touching his hurt nostrils then it began to bleed.

"You're bleeding Matsuoka san! Wait I have a tissue."

While tending to his wound.

"I'm really sorry, you don't really have to bother to help a stranger like me."

He suddenly pinched my cheeks and said

"I can't allow any woman to be in danger anymore... I can't."

Then he released my cheeks and said

"To protect damsels like you is my principle in life." folding is arms with his head high professing his dignity.

"Then you are a feminist I say. You really suit in your job as a host."

I commended. Matsuoka thanked me and turned back to the main road we met.

While driving, I saw a book lying on his dashboard out of curiosity I scanned the contents only to see a horrible sexual S & M thing in the book. When Matsuoka glances a while to see I was staggering from fright while reading the book, he laughed and sarcastically said.

"Oh, you took a liking on that book. Hahahahaha! The author and artist of that manga is my bestfriend. You seemed mesmerized reading that book."

"No I'm not! This book is really disgusting." I protested.

"But you're still reading the book."

"Because I'm just curious how will it end."

I said while covering my face still showing my reddish ears because of shame.

"But other girls read ero books in your age. Could that be you're still a VIRGIN?"

Teary eyed, I blurted out "I've never been verbally abused like that before."

"I'm sorry I don't mean to offend you like that."

"It's okay, thank God you're good looking so won't sue you." I frowned and tossed the malicious book back at the dashboard.

When we arrived in his apartment he finds out that he lost the his key of his apartment. To remember that he left it at the locker in his workplace.

"I think we have no choice but to stay at my bestfriend's house."

"Wait-- you mean the one who made that perverted book?"

"Ding, dong! You are correct!"

"W—Wait! Thanks for helping me Matsuoka san but you've made this far,and I owe you a lot. I'll find an inn in this place for a moment."

But when I gazed through the area. I'm not familiar with the place.

To my surprise Matsuoka pulled my hands and said.

"Don't worry, my good friend of mine is harmless. He is in slump today, he will be delighted that a girl would coming over to his place today.

You will be a good reference for his work."

"Wh-what do you mean me as a reference?"

Then the door suddenly opened.

A scruffy bespectacled with thick rimmed glasses man shows up.

"Mattsun, good timing, I want to ask you about the thing I will add to my man---."

"Oh, Yukki! Can we stay here for the night? I left my key at my locker and I can't get a spare key from the landlady because she is on a trip."

"What do you mean 'We'?"

asked Yukimura then Matsuoka showed me.

Holding his hands to both of my shoulders.

"Gaah! Dont you dare to let your woman stay at my turf!" Pointing his finger to me.

"Oh come on, its just for a night. She might be an inspiration for your work."

"But Mattsun...." he scans up on me from head to toe.

"What good will I come up with my masterpiece with just a 'Plain Woman'?"

"Please restrain me from commiting violence Matsuoka kun"ready clasping my hands in anger.

"Gaah! Put that violent woman away from me Matssun."

"I guess I have no choice but to go to Hotaru's place. Even if I have to disturb his all nighters in his exam." Said Matsuoka apologetically.

Then Yukimura professed holding his arms

"No Mattsun, he is the hope of the society, we can't disturb his studies, we can't let Tachibana kun end up like us useless adults."

"You're right partner". Matsuoka nodding his agreement. Seeing those two makes their environment sparkly ambiance up acting their bromance antics.

"So you will allow 'US' to stay for the night?"

"OK. But just for the night."

"Thanks Yukki" said Matsuoka.

Then I also thanked and bowed to the guy before heading in his apartment. I said "Ittereshimasu" while putting off my shoes in the entrance.

"Woah! Yukki, this is rare. You cleaned your place."

"Sigh~good thing I cleaned up my room in years only to know that I have an unexpected visitor."

"Sorry for barging in Yukimura-san." The place is average-sized with -- huh? A kotatsu lying over in this season? This guy is nuts! Just like that is reflecting in his manga. "By the way, I forgot to introduce her, her name is Yukimura Chizuru. Yukimura Chizuru, meet Yukimura Tohru Sensei."

Then I gave him a short bow for the introduction. Then he eyed on me fixing his glasses. "I see~ we have same surname..." "... and your names rhymes up see? Yukimura Chizuru and Yukimura Tohru."

Matsuoka adds up. "She must be your missing twin sister!"

"There's no way I have a brother like him."I protested.

Yukimura suddenly pressed his hands completely covered by his cardigan's sleeves on Matsuoka's shoulders.

"Mattsun you're a genius! ... I think I will continue my manuscript right now. I will go to missing little sister story." Then he dashed to his desk working scribbling like crazy in his work.

I suddenly felt cold and sneezed. "Yukimura-chan you can take a shower before you catch a cold, the washing machine is also there. You can use it to clean your clothes, it will get dry as soon as you are finished."

Said Matsuoka that makes him also a resident in the house. I thanked Matsuoka and gone to the CR. Under the shower, I reminisced about what happened this day. About being fetched by a good looking man and sheltered by a suspicious looking man. Then it brought to my mind

"What are they scheming on a helpless woman like me?" In panic, I immediately turned off the shower dried my hair a bit with towel and loosely wrapped my body with towel, planning to dash off from this place as soon as possible. When I'm about to get my clothes from the washer Yukimura suddenly pops up next to mine. Shocked, I froze in front him.

I asked "Yu-Yukimura san, w-what are you doing?"

Then towel wrapped around me fell. And I screamed on top of my lungs and slapped his face hard. Matsuoka dashed to the CR and barged in only to find out that I was buck naked next Yukimura.

Dismayed, he said "Yukki? I understand that its part of you job but you shouldn't involve Chizu--."

Getting on my nerves, I tossed the metallic wash basin to bring them out and slammed the door

"What are you doing Yukki, I know its rare to have a female visitor in your place and---" "I know I'm a masochistic pervert Mattsun, but I won't give in on doing a crime like that."

"Then what the hell are you doing inside?"Matsuoka interrogated.

"I just want to find my lucky pen in the pocket of my shirt in the washers." Yukki explained.

"We have to apologize to Chizuru chan later."

When I came out of the CR, sobbing, I suddenly smelled a fragrant smell of curry from the room. Still, I act up looking violated to make them sorry. Then I found them groveling next to me and said.

"We're sorry about what happened a while ago."

"It's okay, you're forgiven. I know you didn't mean it." I replied.

My stomach suddenly growls loudly from hunger and Matsuoka suggested that we an eat. I took a seat at the kotatsu still sobbing I blurted out

"Huhuhuhu... No one will marry me anymore."

"Why the long face Chizuru chan you should eat up before it gets cold" said Masamune ignoring my woes.

"Uh, by the way, Yukimura san, can I turn on your TV." I requested.

"Sure."

"Can I call you by your first name? It's really awkward for me calling others by my surname." said Yukimura.

"Of course."

When I pressed the remote, I tuned in on the channel which airs the rerun of Fate Stay Night: UBW.

"You're into animes too Chizuru san?" Asked Yukimura.

"Yep, I watch them whenever I'm free." I replied.

We finally coincide in one interest 'animes'.

"I'd never thought of meeting a fellow otaku this time." We shake hands as a form of alliance.

Masamune scratched his head "Are you sure you guys aren't related?" bewildered. I slept on Yukimura san's single bed while Masamune slept on a futon. Yukimura on the other hand pulled an all nighter on his manuscript. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...
483K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
16.3K 810 27
This fanfic is based off on an anime 'Vampire Knight' as it says on the title. I wrote this based on modern time and it's not entirely following the...
603K 30.4K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...