Deception - A family Affair...

By MicheleValle6

It all began a long time ago when Wilfredo Ortiz helped a young girl named Valencia flee to the US from Mexic... More

Chapter One - Part 2
Chapter Two - Part 3
Chapter Three - Part 4
Chapter Four Part 5
Chapter Five - Part 6
Chapter Six - Part 7
Chapter Seven - Part 8
Chapter Eight - Part 9
Chapter Nine - Part 10
Chapter Ten - Part 11
Chapter Eleven - Part 12
Chapter Twelve - Part 13
Chapter Thirteen - Part 14
Chapter Fourteen - Part 15
Chapter Fifteen -Part 16
Chapter Sixteen - Part 17
Chapter Seventeen - Part 18
Chapter Eighteen - Part 19
Chapter Nineteen - Part 20
Epilogue - Part 21

Pitch - Part 1

210 5 0
By MicheleValle6

While trying to uncover the mystery behind her student's suicide, Marisol Braxton comes face to face with Marco Ortiz her first true love who abandoned her twelve years ago before she could tell him she was pregnant. He left town with no goodbyes, like a thief in the night.

Marco Ortiz returning home to visit his ailing father wasn't prepared to see those hazel eyes that haunted his dreams. He wanted vengeance on Marisol and her father who blackmailed him to leave town and never return or his family will pay the price if he did.

Could their love overcome all the deception and betrayals their families spread upon their lives? Only time will tell...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 1.9K 81
Good grades, affluence, and opportunities, Sophia Parrish has everything a 17-year old girl could possibly want. That is, until a summer vacation wit...
548 56 23
Frankie Winston had only gone for Regina but to help a friend she ends up with way more than she bargained for. What happens when the only choice she...
43.7K 1.2K 14
Andrea Wright took off in the middle of the night with nothing but the clothes on her back after having enough of her husbands constant mental and ph...
133K 4.9K 47
Neither Macy or the entire school has really payed any attention to Wes gregory. He walks around school with his hood up. No one even knows what he l...