Chapter Seventeen - Part 18

To kill time and keep her mind off everything Marisol decided to sketch some of her ideas for the restoration of the barns. Her designs included cubbies for the saddles and riding helmets; built in shelving with draws for various tools and riding gadgets; storage bins for the feed and snacks; a station for watering down the horses with built in water spouts to alleviate water hoses being dragged around. Once she started she kept coming up with great ideas that she would like if it were her barn. It would be a barn she could be proud of. She even sketched in a bulletin board to post announcements and trophy cases where the kids can display their ribbons, medals and trophies. The ranch should be a place to feel welcomed and be a part of something meaningful.

So engrossed in her designs she jumped when she heard the loud banging on her door, Mace already sprung into action first barking at the door then began to whine realizing who was on the other side of the door. "Marisol open up its me."

Hearing Marco's voice made her heart beat into a fast gallop. Opening up the door wondering what the heck is going on only to see a slumped Marco leaning against the rail of the porch and Angelo standing next to him with an apologetic expression on his face. "Marco, Angelo? What's going on?

Angelo answered before his brother could gather his thoughts. "Marisol I'm so sorry, this one here is drunk. I was taking home but he demanded to come here. I was afraid if I didn't he would of drove himself."

Without giving any thought to the matter she responded. "It's okay Angelo, why don't you get home to Layla? I got it from here." Looking over from Angelo to Marco who just stared at her in silence with no expression almost as if he was lost she wasn't sure what she just got herself into.

"Are you sure? If anything you can always call me."

"I'll be fine but I can't say the same for him." She said giving Angelo a sympathetic smile.

"All righty then, I'm going and again sorry for the delivery." he said with a smile and headed out.

Feeling awkward, she met Marco's stare again. "Are we going to stay out here all night or are you capable of walking inside so we can talk?" She asked but received no response. "Okay then, well I guess I will make the executive decision and guide you inside and pray I don't fall on my ass." Sauntering over to him she took his arm and put it over her shoulders while she wrapped her arm around his waist to guide him inside. Mace already trailing inside excited for the company. "Come on big boy put one foot in front of the other. Don't make me regret this." She told him as she treaded slowly towards the door, once inside he put his head into her neck to take in her scent as if it was his personal drug.

"Oh, God you smell so good." He then guided his hands to hold her face and saw the vulnerability in her eyes as he leaned down to take her lips savagely. His body was too heavy for her as he used his body to push her to the closed door as his hands began to maul her body not being able to get enough of her. She was so intoxicated by her emotions for him she grabbed his hair and was moaning from the wild sensations he was creating. She needed his touch to feel alive again. Before she knew it he took her shorts off along with her panties and picked her up as her legs wrapped around his waist. "Oh babe, I have to have you. I need to be inside you now or I'll suffocate." He said hoarsely as he entered her core with no gentleness as he grinded her against the door. She felt so hot as if her body were on flames overwhelming her to extreme craze that her climax came fast and hard leaving her trembling. Feeling her tightening around him, he quickly met her there as he poured his seed into her uniting them as one. Coming down from their high of sexual ecstasy they both fell to the ground still twisted in each other's arms. Marisol wasn't sure how long they laid there before she was able to breathe normal again. Then all the bells in her head rang, it was the first time they didn't use protection and he was out cold as his snoring vibrated in her ears. "Wholly shit Marco what have we done?" Knowing he couldn't hear her she just looked at him shaking her head then squeezing her eyes shut before untwining her legs and arms from him so she can escape to the bathroom to wash up.