Confessions of the Other Woma...

Galing kay LanaLovely

Copyright © 2012 Readinbooks2 "You always hear about the main chick in these types of situations. Everyone fe... Higit pa

Confessions of the Other Woman
Prologue - Edited
Chapter 1 - Edited
Chapter 2 - Edited
Chapter 3 - Edited
Chapter 4 - Edited
Chapter 5 - Edited
Chapter 6 - Edited
Chapter 7 - Edited
Chapter 8 - Part 1 - Edited
Chapter 8 - Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Recap
Chapter 15 - Part 1
Chapter 15 - Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Part 1
Chapter 19 - Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
[Bonus Chapter]
Sequel Is Posted!

Epilogue

45K 1.4K 156
Galing kay LanaLovely

Epilogue

*Lana's P.O.V*

I clasped the blue diamond necklace behind Korey's neck, then let her curled hair down. It has grown so much since we first met. Then, it only made it passed her shoulders, but now, her healthy hair comes straight down her back, stopping midway. She turned facing me, her stomach now flat, only three months after having Kalise.

"You look so beautiful, sis. I can't believe after everything, I'd be standing here as your maid of honor. I really love you, and couldn't pick anyone better for my brother. I just wished none of that crazy shit happened. I'd go back in time if I could." I took a deep breath, trying not to cry. Korey poked out her bottom lip, opening her arms for a hug.

"It's okay, babe. He loves you, and he forgives you. It's been over a year, don't sweat it. You gone make a bitch cry on her wedding day!" She laughed, pulling out the embrace and wiping my tears.

"I don't think so, Kor. After daddy died, I just don't have nobody but y'all and Trey. I love him, Korey, I really do, but lately... I just don't know anymore.

I sighed, thinking about Trey. When Korey and Jon moved, everything was perfect between us. We remained celibate, even 'til this day. I stuck to my word, and maybe that's the problem. He's been distant these last few months.

'What we waitin' for? You love me, I love you, so let's fuck already!' I reminisced on his harsh words from only a few days ago. I've changed, I swear I have, and maybe not for the better. I'm so submissive to him, but I won't have sex, not until I'm for certain that he's the man I'm going to be with. I have to be sure. I'm almost twenty three. I have time, plenty, but I don't want to be like the girls I grew up with. The chicks on welfare now, with a nigga who could give two shits about them or their snotty-nosed kids.

I needed to be in a place where I was his main priority, and I know I'm not Trey's. Sure, he's sweet, handsome, and funny as hell! But, that just won't do anymore. I don't feel wanted anymore, I feel like an obligation, and that just won't do. Not in this day.

"Lana, boo, you know you my girl and I told you a long time ago that keeping the cookies locked up will drive a man crazy! I mean, how do you do that anyway?" She laughed. I chuckled, shrugging.

"Well, I let him eat it from time to time and vice versa, but I won't let him hit. I just don't have that gut feeling, ya know?"

"I see, well, just remember, if you ain't giving up, anotha bitch would and he won't feel a ounce guilty about it. I know Trey, and he doesn't think about shit before he does it. But, I do think y'all are cute, so I hope and pray y'all get over this hill, cause worse could be happening." She had a point, but all these sly indications of infidelity were turing my mood to salty, so I changed the subject.

"Anyway, you got ten minutes before you're legally my sister!" I plastered a smile on my face, and watched her smile dreamily.

"Yes!" She smiled, turning back around to face the mirror.

"Baby?" I jumped at Jon's voice and looked around the room; it was only me and Korey.

"UH-"

"Hey baby! I'm about to come now.." Korey said into a walkie talkie device. I laughed and shook my head. Those two.....

---------------

*Korey's P.O.V*

"No, don't come yet, bae, save that for Saint Martin." I blushed as he referred to the place of our honeymoon. I turned to see Lana quietly leaving out the room, holding up a finger. I nodded and turned around in the plush seat of the hotel desk, and talked to my husband to be.

"You're silly." I said, softly, looking at my french manicured nails that matched my lavender dress. It was such a soft color. The dress hugged my torso, covered in small jewels, flowing at the waist into a puffy skirt-like train. It was beautiful, and set us back a high amount.

"You nervous baby?"

"A little.." I whispered.

I heard his deep voice chuckle before he spoke again, making my heart speed up. "me too, but Kor, I wouldn't trade this moment for anything else in the world. I can't wait to see you, baby. For you to finally have my name." I smiled, almost fitting to cry. I can't mess up this expensive ass MAC makeup that took an hour to put together, although Jon could probably care less about the makeup.

"I love you too baby, don't make me mess up this make up!" He laughed again before voices came in the background.

"Korey, I'm about to walk out, I'll see you at the altar?"

"Hmmm, I'll think about it." I joked.

"Imma remember that later lil' lady, in Saint Matin." I gasped, before hearing his laugh and then nothing. I was heating up and I haven't even left this room all day. I calmed my breath down and looked in the mirror, smiling. I was about to get married! Me! And what was even better, my mama was here.

She'd have to be back in Ohio tomorrow, but I couldn't be happier, and she remembered me, too. I was so happy. Before I could start worrying about Lana and her whereabouts, she walked through the door, and not empty handed either.

"How's mommy's fat mama?" I said in a baby voice, looking at my three-month old baby. She looked too cute in her little black dress, matching Lana's. The wedding would be small, only a good fifty people, so Jon and I decided to have our baby in attendance. It wouldn't be too loud and she'd sleep through it most likely.

"She's fed, burped, and changed." Lana filled me in, handing her drowsy chunky body over to me. "Aww, my baby's tired, huh?" Kalise made a small whimper and I laughed. She could brighten the world with her little toothless smile.

-------------

*Jonathan's P.O.V*

Lana came out first, holding my little angel. I smiled, feeling my dimples that she too had, waving at her. I could tell she was sleepy, if not sleep already. The soft music was probably a little lullaby.

Next, Trey came and my two cousins, Josh and Janet.

Nervousness coursed through me as the church doors opened. My lips parted at the sight of Korey. When I had first heard the amount for the dress, which cost me an arm and a leg, I told her she was crazy, but of course she got what she wanted. Now, looking at it, it was worth every penny. Her nervous smile made the corners of my mouth lift. She looked damned good, and she still had her veil on.

Beside her was her mom in a motorized chair. She held Korey's hand tight as the music began. Here comes the bride......

After the short walk, Korey kissed her mom, and met me at the altar like I said. I removed the veil and she looked amazing! Glowing like nobody's business. i couldn't wait to get her alone in the Caribbean, just me and my wife, Mrs. Korey Lawrence.

* * *

Walking out of that church with my woman on my arm felt better than having any car, any amount of money. Feins had drugs--coke, weed, heroine, X--but I had Korey, and I'd choose her high any day.

The reception was good, a few familiar faces showed and I danced with her to Aaliyah's 'At Your Best'. In my arms, we swayed in front of everybody. The small wedding was perfect, and she whispered in my ear to tell me just that.

"I love you so much, baby, this was so perfect." I hugged her tight waist close to me. She had only had our baby three months prior, and her body was even better than before. Thicker, hell yeah! But, she wasn't at all fat. Her stomach was flat, her thighs were larger, her ass fuller, rounder, and her titties! Damn, I couldn't wait until our flight in five hours!

--------------------

*Korey's P.O.V*

I hated to leave our baby for a week, like was I bad mom? But, Lana reassured me it was no harm and she had no problem watching her little niece. After a tearful goodbye, me and Jon boarded our flight. Unfortunately, Lana and my new friend of six months, Jessie--met her at 'Mommy Training' classes down at the community center in Philly--packed my suitcase, so lord knows what type of foolishness that consisted of.

Jessie was a cool ass chick! Kind of reminded me of the female version of Trey. She told it like it was, but she could be as sweet as candy corn. Lana liked her, too. We all pretty much have been hanging out. It was nice to have girlfriends.

Right now, I settled into the seat, putting the plush pillow behind my head, leaning over into Jon's shoulder. His left arm was wrapped around my waist, and I began to nod off.

"Uh uh Mrs. Lawrence," He whispered into my ear, his lips on my ear, hands moving to my inner thigh, making me bite my lip as I clenched them closed. I knew I shouldn't have worn these short ass shorts. My thighs were too thick to be all out like this, but he seemed to like the fullness of them, because his hands were always on them.

"I want to properly initiate you into the Mile High Club." I shivered as his strong hand forced my thighs apart. I looked around the empty cabin. I wondered if he'd paid extra for this particular flight--with no one else on it--or if maybe this was an innocent coincidence.

Nah....

"We cant." I softly whispered, slumping in the seat as the pad of his finger ran over my heated pussy, clad in denim white shorts, a small wet spot forming.They were tight, too, I really needed that size 10, but this size eight was fitting my every curve, only for Jon's eyes, though. I had on a long shirt that came a little higher than mid-thigh, but in convincing me to partake in this mid-air sexcapade, Jon rolled it up over my waist, showing the caramel skin of my tight stomach.

"Mmm," He mumbled into my tilted neck, his other hand finding my pierced titty. I had just put them back in, for this occasion only. That's why I was bra less, and he seemed happy, rolling my nipple around, pinching. Oh, that felt so good.

"I can feel how hot that pussy is. She want daddy, don't she?" I moaned, opening my legs wider. Fuck it, I was about to get it in right here on this plane and with no shame, but before anything could happen, this happy-go-lucky flight attendant decided to tend to her job and ruin everything.

"Drinks?" I rolled my eyes, and Jonathan chuckled beside me, freeing my breast and ordering something, I hope it was alcohol. Dumb bitch interrupting our fun.

Using the complimentary blanket, Jon covered us, his hand unbuckling my shorts underneath the soft fabric. I gasped, shaking my head. "No, she's-"

His lips cut my sentence off, slipping his tongue between my surprised lips. I moaned, bringing my hand to his cheek. His stubble was apparent, but I liked it, especially when his prickly hairs tickled me, down there.

"Mmmm," I moaned as he sucked on my nearly numb tongue. His warm hand slipped into my lace thong and two fingers found my wet lips. My eyes slowly closed as I looked into his brown eyes. He explored my waterfall while licking the space behind my ear. Mmm, so good, he was.

"Be quiet, bae, she's coming back, and you better keep them legs open for me. Don't move." My eyebrows furrowed together as his demanding baritone voice ran through my body. I heard the lady's proper voice, but I could care less as to what she was saying. All I cared about was those two fingers making my body hum and that long tongue toying with my ear and neck.

Jonathan's skilled ring and index finger parted my wet lips, dripping with anxious honey onto the crotch of the pink lace. I could feel the metal of his wedding ring on my bare skin. The thought of it made me smile. My man, all mine!

Knowing the talkative flight attendant was still there, Jon's sneaky finger rammed into my entrance, knuckle deep. I bit my lip, peeking out my right eye to see the poor lady oblivious to our naughty under-the-blanket rendezvous. I closed them back, satisfied that I didn't give us away.

He wiggled that sneaky little finger inside of me, immediately finding and pushing right onto my sensitive spot. That spot. He knew it, too. His large thumb found my throbbing clit, adding to the torture. Oh, I wanted to cum so bad. My hips rose as I began to ride that god-like finger.

"Bad, bad, baby. I said be still, didn't I?" I opened my eyes to see the lady had left. Where was my mind? Oh, that's right, it left when his digit snuck it's way into my dripping pussy. She was purring too, throbbing around the one,"Fuck..." now two fingers.

"Didn't I?" His fingers curved, moving faster and impossibly deeper.

"Uh, aahh, yesssss." I moaned, still rolling my hips. I wanted so bad to ride him.

"I can't wait to get you alone. Ima tear this wet little pussy up." His fingers rammed in then back out with each word as I whimpered and writhed in the seat. I knew he'd follow through with each word, and the anticipation intensified my hormones, or whatever. I was raw and horny. Fuck getting me alone, I wanted it now and I didn't care about getting caught. What could they do? Pull the plane over? I think not.

I stripped myself from him, stripping out my clothes. He smiled, throwing the blanket to his left, on another chair. I guess he got with the program. I am now proud to be a member of the Mile High Club.

* * *

Beautiful trees, friendly people, and delicious piña coladas were only the beginning. The hotel was all white everything! We decided to tour later. On the plane, Jon made my poor little kitty red. But, I was only ready for more.

My then shirt was now a short dress--no bra, no shorts, no thong. Marriage life was amazing already. I loved my man and I knew without a doubt the feeling was mutual.

"Love you baby girl... we got a whole week on this island, and you know they got a nude beach?" I laughed and punched Jon softly in his muscular arm. We hadn't even made it to the room yet!

"Oh, that ass gone pay!" I laughed, running like a teenager down the long hotel hall. Could I have a more perfect life as the ONLY woman?

------------

If you enjoyed this, you'll love the sequel! COming soon :)

If you get a chance, please stop by here:
http://www.wattpad.com/20456021-hood-love-urban-confessions-of-the-other-woman

and let me and eberyone else know how you felt about the story! It's greatly appreciated :) (The link will be in the external link as well!)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.5K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...
936K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
657 12 26
After getting her heart broken by the man she was ready to give it all up for, Raven Jocelynna goes back to her home, once again thrown back into her...