The bad girl next door (lesbi...

By shellly94

Amber has waited for years for her next door neighbor to turn 18. However on Nicole's 18 birthday they find o... More

Chapter 1: First day of school
Chapter 2: At lunch
Chapter 3: Clubing
Chapter 4: I don't give a fuck
Chapter 5: The worse news possible
Chapter 6: Don't mess with her
Chapter 7: Trapped
Chapter 8: Don't fuck with her
Chapter 9: What did I walk in on
Chapter 10: Trying to fix her mistake
Chapter 11: Confused
Chapter 12: The bitch is gone
Chapter 13: Pool time
Chapter 14: Just the beginning
Chapter 15: Dinner at my spot
Chapter 16: A mistake
Chapter 17: Crazy stuff is going down
Chapter 18: Teacher's planning day
Chapter 20: An adventure around the courner
Chapter 21: Short but sweet
Chapter 22: Thanksgiving
Chapter 23: Daytona on my mind
Chapter 24: Party time and then bam
Chapter 25: True friends
Chapter 26: A very sad day
Chapter 27: Dealing
Chapter 28: Good girl gone bad
Chapter 29: How to handle her
Chapter 30: Romantic night
Chapter 31: Ex
Chapter 32: Sad trip
Chapter 33: Memory lane
Chapter 34: Big surprise
Chapter 35: Scary
Chapter 36: Beat his ass
Chapter 37: Friends messing with Abby
Chapter 38: Abby the sweetie
Chapter 39: Hanging out with Abby
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chpater 43: Christmas eve
Chapter 44: Christmas
Chapter 45: Decisions Decisions
Chapter 46: Driving us crazy
Chapter 47: Visting the jail
Chapter 48: Cravings
Chapter 49: Can't take this anymore
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Gun shoots
Chapter 52: The end
A/N:

Chapter 19: The invite

4.3K 113 6
By shellly94

I am having dinner at my parents house. After dinner they ask me to stay sitting. I do as they ask. My dad says, " So we have been thinking about a vacation. We want to take a vacation for thanksgiving. We will probably be taking the family jet. You can bring Nicole, Lisa, Jamie, and James. Are any of the three dating anyone?"

" Thank you so much. I am glad that you are letting them come with us. Yes James has a boyfriend."

" He can come with us if they want him to. The places we have been think about going is Orlando, Daytona, the keys, France, or a resort in North Carolina."

" How about we go to Orlando for four days and then Daytona for three. We could go to the keys and a resort in North Carolina for Christmas as a family."

" Yes I agree about the two."

" We can go to the four disney world parks."

" What if someone wants to go to Harry Potter land." My mom ask.

" Well then thry can pay for themself" I say.

" Ok sounds like a plan. We will be leaving after you got off of work on your last day before break." My dad tells me.

" I will get everyone together." They give me a hug and I leave. I go and tell Nicole the news. She is excited. She will ask Henery if she can come with us when he gets home.

*****

I go to talk to my aunt. She lets me in and has me sit at her table in the kitchen. She is making herself some food. She says, " Do you want anything to eat?"

" No thank you."

" What brings you here."

" Well my parents have invited Nicole and some of my friends to go on vaction for thanksgiving. I was wondering if I need to do anything so that Nicole doesn't do any drugs?"

" Have her call her sponser every two days and me two times while she is on the trip. Nothing should happen though because she probably doesn't know anyone who does drugs where you guys are going."

" Ok thanks." She nods. I give her a hug before leaving.

*****

I go to Lisa's house. I walk in and yell, " Yo bitch where are you?"

" In my room." I walk to her room and sit on her bed. She looks at me and says, " What's up bitch?"

" The parents want you to come on vaction for thanksgiving with us. We are going to Orland and then Daytona."

" Hell yeah. When do we leave?"

" Thursday after I get off of work."

" Are we taking the privet jet?"

" Yeah we are. Jamie, James, James boyfriend, and Nicole have been invited also."

" Awesome. I'll be ready." I nod and leave heading out to Jamie's place. I knock on her door. She opens it. She waves me into her living room. She says, " What's up?"

" My parents want you to go on thanksgiving vacation with us. We are going to Orlando and Daytona."

" Who all is going?"

" The people I knkw that are going are my parents, Abby, and Lisa. Nicole, James, and Ryan have been invited. Nicole is asking her dad tonight and I haven't been able to ask James if he wanted to go yet or not."

" How are we getting there ."

" My family privet jet."

" That sounds fun. I'm down for going." I give her a hug and then leave. I drive to James house. I call him to see if he's home. He lets me know that he is home and Ryan is there. He tells me to just walk in. I walk in. They have me come to the kitchen. James makes me a plate of pumpkin pie. He knows I love pumpkin. I start eating. He says, " So what brings you to my lovely home?"

" My parents wants to invite you guys to a family vacation for thanksgiving. We are going to Orlando and Daytona on the family jet."

" Boo can we please go? I have never been to Orlando. It is nice of them to invite me also even though they don't know me."

" Yeah baby boy we can go. Amber tell mom and dad that we are coming."

" Ok we are leaving out Thursday night after I get off of work. I didn't tell your sister when we are leaving. Can you tell her?"

He nods. I hug them and leave.

*****

Henery said that Nicole can go. I am so excited. He wants to have a thanksgiving dinner though with us. She told me that he said that he would be working on thanksgiving anyways and that he rather her be with us then at home alone, but he still wanted a thanksgiving with her and my family. The trip would have been good if she couldn't go but now it is going to be amazing. I am in the middle of packing. I have already washed everything I want to take. I pack my bikine, five pairs of shorts, two pair of jeans, seven shirts, and two dresses. I then grab two fishing poles. I put them next to my suitcase. I then pack another suitcase with shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, makeup, hairdryer, straightener, and curler. I put that suitcase next to the other. I text everyone else to make sure they are packed. I remind them of everything they will need. Everyone text back and lets me know that they are packed.

I head over to Nicole's house. My parents and Abby are already there. Henery has turky, mashed potatoes, sweetpotato casrole, corn, cabbage, green beans, biscuits, and pumpkin pie. We take turns saying what we are thankful for. Henery goes first, " I am thankful for my daughter, friends, and job."

Nicole says, " I'm thankful for familey, friends, and the vacation I'm about to go on."

My dad is next and he says, " I'm thankful for my kids, wife, friends, job, and being able to take everyone on the vacation with us."

My mom says, " I'm thankful for my husband, kids, friends, and my job."

Abby says, " I'm thankful for my family, friend, school, and vacation."

Finally it is my turn and I decide to give away something, " I'm thankful for my family, friends, vacation, job, and the fact that Nicole made the A B honor role for this semester." Everyone cheers about Nicole. Everyone tells her congrats. She smiles and nods. We say a prayer and then eat. Everything taste amazing. I really need Nicole to cook for me. I want to see if she is as good of a cook as her dad. After dinner we sit by a bonefire outside. I want to cuddle up to Nicole but I can't infront of Henery. He still doesn't know about us. I honestly don't know if I ever want him to know or not. Ok I know he will need to know one day but I don't want him finding out until after Nicole graduates. I look at her and she looks back. I make sure that no one is looking and give her a wink. She does the same before winking back. She failed though because her dad looked at her when she winked. He says, What is wrong with your eye Nicole?"

" I just had something in it." She played it off so well. I think I'm falling in love with her but I'm not going to say it first. I don't want to pressure her into saying something that she isn't ready for. Ugh it sucks dating someone younger at times. Of course I wouldn't change it for anything though. She is so cute. I check her out and she grins. I laugh. Everyone looks at me. I say, " Sorry I was thinking of something that happened at school." They all nod.

****

It is our last day of class. I stand infront of my students. I say, " Everyone got 50 extra credit points. Also we won. We will get whatever you guys decide on when we get nack from break. What does you guys want?"

Half of the class want a pizza party the others want 50 free ice cones from burger king.

" We will have to see what we can do about that."

Everyone nods and cheers. I smile at my class. I have a pretty good class. Since it is the last day before brake I let them play a game. They cheer again. I smile at them.

*****

Everyone is back in the class. I let a few students including Nicole sit at my desk with me. All of the other desk is moved into a circle. The office staff walk in and hand us all food. We have turky, chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, gravey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and sweet potato pie. We eat. A lot of people ask for seconds. I tell them that there won't be seconds though. How some of them eat makes me wonder if they have food at home. I hope they do but if they don't then I will worru about that latter. After they leave I go see the principle. I say, " My class wants a pizza party and 50 free burger king ice cream cones. I tried making them decide but it was half and half."

" Ok then can have a pizza party and a ice cream party when we get back."

I nod and then say, " I think some of my students don't have food at home."

" They probably don't and we will do something for them." I nod and then walk out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 28 16
Danielle who came and replaced Evelyn's old teacher's place. Two person with similar storyline. Love or leave? (Teacherxstudent) (18-23)
148K 3.8K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
17.9K 404 20
Joanna is a 18 years old girl who is starting her last year in high school. She should be excited, but the summer months didn't go as expected. She...
57K 1.4K 17
An 17 year old girl, lily had feelings for someone, that someone was her Teacher who happens to be marry. Mrs heart a 24 year old. Lily never had it...