The bad girl next door (lesbi...

By shellly94

Amber has waited for years for her next door neighbor to turn 18. However on Nicole's 18 birthday they find o... More

Chapter 1: First day of school
Chapter 2: At lunch
Chapter 3: Clubing
Chapter 4: I don't give a fuck
Chapter 5: The worse news possible
Chapter 6: Don't mess with her
Chapter 7: Trapped
Chapter 8: Don't fuck with her
Chapter 9: What did I walk in on
Chapter 10: Trying to fix her mistake
Chapter 11: Confused
Chapter 12: The bitch is gone
Chapter 13: Pool time
Chapter 14: Just the beginning
Chapter 15: Dinner at my spot
Chapter 16: A mistake
Chapter 18: Teacher's planning day
Chapter 19: The invite
Chapter 20: An adventure around the courner
Chapter 21: Short but sweet
Chapter 22: Thanksgiving
Chapter 23: Daytona on my mind
Chapter 24: Party time and then bam
Chapter 25: True friends
Chapter 26: A very sad day
Chapter 27: Dealing
Chapter 28: Good girl gone bad
Chapter 29: How to handle her
Chapter 30: Romantic night
Chapter 31: Ex
Chapter 32: Sad trip
Chapter 33: Memory lane
Chapter 34: Big surprise
Chapter 35: Scary
Chapter 36: Beat his ass
Chapter 37: Friends messing with Abby
Chapter 38: Abby the sweetie
Chapter 39: Hanging out with Abby
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chpater 43: Christmas eve
Chapter 44: Christmas
Chapter 45: Decisions Decisions
Chapter 46: Driving us crazy
Chapter 47: Visting the jail
Chapter 48: Cravings
Chapter 49: Can't take this anymore
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Gun shoots
Chapter 52: The end
A/N:

Chapter 17: Crazy stuff is going down

5.9K 135 5
By shellly94

I have no clue what to do about what happened last night and yesterday. So I do what I normally do when I dont know what to do. I decide to talk to Lisa, Jamie, and James. I text Lisa and say,

" Hey girl I really need to talk to you about something. Can we meet somewhere or can you come over?"

Not that long after I send the text she text back.

" Of course. I'm close to your house so I will be over there in five."

I wait five minutes before I hear a knock on my door. I let her in and lead her to my living room. I say, " So I have a problem."

" What is your problem."

" So I found Nicole fucked up on pills yesterday. She has been having the issue with pills for a while. She told me that she was gonna stop by the end of the month but she doesn't seem like she is trying."

Lisa looks shocked. It takes her a while to recover before she says something. " Well even though you known about her pill issue you should do an intervention. I will be there for you."

" I have to think about doing that because I don't want to push her away. My other issue is I went to a bar last night. Two wemon came on to me but nothing happened. I fell bad about it though because I got drunk. I shouldn't have gone about it that way."

" Nothing happened so it shouldn't turn out that bad. You should have called me though. I think if you tell her your sorry then everything will be ok."

" Thanks and I know I should have called you." We hang out a little before she leaves. I then text Jamie.

" Hey I need to talk to you. Can we meet somewhere or can you come to my house?"

A little bit later a text comes through from Jamie.

" Yeah I will come to your house since I'm home. I will be there in 10 minutes."

I make me a sandwich and eat it. After I am done Jamie is walking into my house. She comes into my kitchen. We sit at my table. She says, " So what's up?"

" Well I walked in on Nicole being fucked up yesterday."

" Wait what? Nicol was getting fucked yesterday? By who?"

" No I said fucked up. She was fucked up on pills. She has been having an issue with pills for a while. She told me she would be done with it by the end of the month but it doesn't look like she is even trying to stop."

Like Lusa Jamie is shocked. It takes only a little bit before she says, " No not sweet Nicole. We need to have an intervention. Is she on any other shit?"

" Lisa said to have an intervention also. I don't know about that though because I don't want to lose her altogether. She also smokes pot, cigs, and drinks alcohol."

" We need to have an intervention about all things."

" I want to think about it all."

" It better for it to happen now before something bad happens to her."

Oh yeah she doesn't know about Nicole oding. I say, " Something bad has already happened."

" What happened?"

" She oded awhile back."

" Yeah we need to have that intervention."

" Like I said I will think about it. Last night I went to the bar and two wemon hit on me but nothing happened."

" Just tell her your sorry." I nod and she leaves. I text James

" Hey I need to talk to you."

A few minutes later he text back.

" Meet me at the pool hall."

" Ok I will be there soon."

I drive to the pool hall. I walk in and go to James office. He lets me in and tells me to sit down.

He says, " What is wrong?"

" I found Nicole fucked up on pills yesterday. She has been having an issue with this for a while. She told me she would be stoping by the end of the month but it doesn't even look like she is trying."

" We need to have an intervention for our sweet Nicole."

" That is what Lisa and Jamie both said and I think I will be doing it. Jamie also said we need to do it for the pot also."

" I agree with her."

" I didn't want to push Nicole away but I rather take the chance."

" You should."

" Ok and I went to the bar last night. I got drunk and two girls came on to me. I got drunk because of what happened."

" You knew about the pills so you shouldn't have went out and gor drunk. All you can do is tell her sorry."

I nod and then walk out

******

I go to my aunt who is a therapist. She lets me in her house and give me a hug. She says, " What can I help you with?"

" Do you know Nicole Ray?"

" Cheif of police daughter? I know of her but don't know her personally." My aunt is my dad's sister.

" Well I need to have an intervention and I don't know anyone else to ask."

" I can help you but I need to know what it is for."

" She has problems with pills and pot."

" I need to ask someone from a place that she can get signed into."

" She is a high school student so I don't want her to miss school. I want her to agree to come see you once a week and to go to a support group two times a week."

" I will help for free and I know of a free support group also."

" Thanks."

" Your welcome now get your group together and get her over to your house in 20 minutes. I will be over there in 15." I nod and leave. I text Lisa, Jamie, and James to let them know to be at my house in 15 minutes. I drive to my house and get snacks together. My friends arive and then my aunt. My aunt says, " You guys need to show her that you care about. We don't want her to feel traped. She will feel like this is a set up. Each of you guys need to say something that feels supportive but not mean." We all nod.

" I like how you set out snacks. The snacks should make her feel welcome. Now get her over here."

I text Nicole and tell her a white lie to get her over her. The text I send says,

" Hey Abby wants to play with her please come over."

A little bit later she is knocks on the door. I let her in. She doesn't even try to hug me. She walks in and I close the door. My aunt says, " Nicole please come into the living room."

Nicole walks in and sits down. She says, " Where is Abby? You told me that she wanted to play with me. What is going on here?"

" As Abby's aunt I don't want her around you at this point in time."

" Why is that?"

" Because Nicole all of us know your problem with pot and pills. This is an intervention."

" What the hell Amber. I want to fucking leavr."

" Baby girl please just hear us out. We all have something to say to you." Jamie wants to go first. She stands infront of Nicole. She says, " You know we love you. You are like a little sister to me. I don't want to see you go down road the road you are going. It is not fair to any of us since we are close to him."

Nicole roles her eyes. Jamie shakes her head. James goes next. He says, " You know how much we care about you. You are like my little sister. I have seen how people get hurt and lose everything while on this crap. I don't want you to lose everything." She roles her eyes again. Like his sister he shakes his head. Lisa says, " You can role your eyes all you want. It is not going to helo you. We haven't gone to your dad yet but I will if I have to. You have to much of your life to live." Nicole shakes her head and Lisa sits down. My turn I take a deep breath. I say, " You mean the world to me and you know this. I can't watch you go down this road. My sister is not going to watch you go down this road. You and I will be over if you don't agree to do what you need to do."

She startd crying and says, " Wh... what do you want me to do?"

" I want you to go talk to my aunt once a week and go to a support group twice a week."

" Ok I will do it for you." My aunt hands her the brochures on the three support groups that she has found.

******

It has been an hour since the intervention and it was a very hard hour. I care about Nicole so much and I know she cares about me to. I just want to work through all of this. Rango is running all over the house. He jumps on the couch and when he jumps off the couch he goes down hard. He starts to limp. I call Nicole and tell her that Rango just hurt himself. She comes over and helps wrap up his leg. We look at him and he has the most sad look. I pick him up and start petting him. She looks at me and starts crying. I put Rango down and wrap my arms around her. She says, " I'm so sorry. I have picked out a support group and I'm going tomorrow night. The meet on Mondays and Fridays."

I nod and kiss her. She kisses me back. I say, " And I'm sorry also."

" What are you sorry about?"

" Last night I was really upset so I went to the bar. I drank to much and two girls hit on me. Nothing happened but I feel bad."

" Don't feel bad. I shouldn't have put you in that spot. You will never find me like that again. I'm done with all that crap. You and Abby are to important to me for me to lose you guys over stupid stuff. I love your family."

" I know you do baby girl." I starr crying while she is. We sit there and just hold each other for three minutes. I kiss her again and she kisses me back. I love having her in my arms and I have missed it. I put tv on to lighten the mood.

******

Nicole spent the night with me last night. This morning we decided that we want to go out on the boat. We are on the way there now. When we get there I tell the boat boy that I don't want him to drive today. We get on and I pull out. I drive the boat close to a spring. I park it. I say, " If you want at any point today we can swim over to the spring." She nods. She strip down to her bikinie. I smile at how sexy she looks. Mhmm she is so finr and all mine. I walk to her and start making out with her like crazy. She tries to take my clothes off but I shake my head. I stop the kiss and say, " I don't have a bikinie on yet and this is not how I want our first time. She nods and lets me go downstairs. I put my bikinie on. She yells for me. I run upstairs and the game warden is on my boat. Nicole says, " Why are you guhs here? Do you not know who I am?"

" Ma'am I don't care who you are."

" Can I see your badge."

He shows her his badge and says, " Even though you seeing my boat should be enough."

Nicole walks off to make a phone call. The officer says, " That girl could get you in a lot of trouble. Let me see your boating perment and fishing licence." I show him both. He isn't happy about Nicole being on the phone. He decides to step on my boat. I say, " You didn't ask to come onto my boat. Please get off."

" No I won't anf I don't have to ask."

" Nicole call your dad and tell him that this game warden is harassing us."

" I don't give a fuck who her dad thinks he is but he can't do shit. I want to see her fishing licence."

She walks over to us. She is done with her phone call. She shows him her fishing licence. He says, " Is this Nicole Ray as in chief of police daughter?"

" Yes and my dad has already been called about the harassment." Like on cue his phone rings. He answers it. He says, " I didn't know it was your daughter sir." He jumps onto his boat and says, " I just got off of their boat sir. Yes sir I will. Sir I understand. Girls I'm sorry. Have a nice day. Yes sir I'm driving away now." He drives away. Nicole laughs and says, " I love to see how cops look when they find out who I am and when my dad calls them."

" It is nice." She smiles and I kiss her. I soon get a phone call asking if we would like to have dinner at my parents house. I say yeah after asking Nicole. We spend the rest of the day on the boat before heading in. I drive to my parents house. I park behind my dad's car. I walk around and open Nicole's door. She steps out and we walk into my parents house. Abby runs up to us and hugs us. We hug her back. We walk into the dinning room. We sit at the table. Our plates are already at the table. We are having stuffed shrimp, hushpuppies, and coleslaw. We all grab hands and bow our heads. We say thanks for our dinner. When we open our eyes we let go of everyone's hands. We dig in. Being on the boat all day has gotten Nicole and I very hungery. When we finish my dad ask if we want more. We nod. He says, " Amber go and get more for Nicole and yourself." I stand up and go get us more. I bring the plate back and get Nicole her plate. My dad says, " So what did you girls do today?"

" We went out on the boat sir" Nicole says.

" Did you have any problems?"

" A cop was messing with us but my dad took care of it." My dad nods before eating again. My mom says, " I'm sorry but I can't just sit here and act as if everything is ok. I love you Nicole like a daughter but my daughter could get into a shit tone of trouble for dating you."

" Yes ma'am she could but I would never let that happen..

" Baby doll please don't start anything that you are going to regreat." My dad tells my mom. She lets it drop. After dinner we watch a movie. It was a really good movie. I think it was called let's be cops. It was really funny. After the movie we leave. Nicole goes home since her dad is home. Oh crap I hope he hasn't been home long because she didn't text or call him to let him know she won't be home for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 77
Leah's just a girl like another: hanging out with friends, experiencing love, having family fights and love... But what happens when her perfect worl...
164K 6.4K 29
Read what happens when nineteen year old Dani Rain first meets her soon-to-be teacher at the bookstore, then as her neighbor.
130K 4.3K 32
The new student met her English teacher, and was intrigued almost instantly. What she thought would be a fun tease, turned into so much more. The tea...
14K 845 46
I walk into the kitchen and there I see someone sitting on the counter. "Isn't it Melissa?". She looks at me in surprise. "Uhm yes. How do you know m...