My Little Knuckle-Headed Ninj...

By whitexwings

More

(Naruto Love Story) Info
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter -Home-
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 2 -Not Alone-
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 4 -The Nurse-
(Naruto Love Story)Chapter 5- I'll tell you one day-
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 6 -Class-
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 7 - The day I talked to Sasuke -
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 8 - The Team -
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 9 - She appears again-
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 10 - Shiro -
(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 11 - Wait For Me -

(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 3 - School-

3.7K 114 14
By whitexwings

Naruto- hey.... get up..we have to go, class starts today at nine and its 7:30 now..

Ai- *mmm* (groggy) no...it's too early

(naruto starts to tickle your feet)

Naruto- *tickle* *tickle* *tickle*

Ai-  I SAID NO! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

Naruto-*hehe*  you know you like being tickl-

*bam!!*

 (you kick him in the face and he falls off the edge of the bed)

Naruto- DAMN IT! THAT HURT!!! (he held his face in his palm)

Ai- *hmph* ~~ no one told you to tickle my feet ~~

Naruto- fine then! if your gonna be like that... (he leaves the room and slams the door behind him)

Ai- ~~ ohhh, did i really make him that mad? ~~

(you get up to go check on him but just before you could even reach the door he comes back with a rope)

Ai *ACK?!*

Naruto- now.. COME HERE!..

                                                                . . . .

(naruto was sitting on the floor tied up in the corner of his room with the rope he was attempting to use and had duct tape over his mouth)

Naruto - *muffles* 

Ai-  (you were dusting off your hands and then turned to him) *HAH* DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD ACTULLY WIN THIS?!

Naruto- ~~ gah! i can't breathe with this stupid duct tape over my mouth~~

Ai- Im gonna go into the living room and change, be a good boy and sit there and don't move,okay (you winked at him)

Naruto- *gulp* (he was blushing hard)

Ai- bye (you leave the room and go into the living room) ~~ oh wait! what clothes am i going to where?! they burned down with my house!~~ aw crap! (you walk back into his room, he didnt get far, just as you expected, he stopped in his tracks when he saw you)

Naruto- ~~crap she saw me~~ (he just stared at you)

Ai- *sigh* (you start walking towards him (he was near his drawers) and he was panicing and tried to crawl away from you)

Naruto-~~please don't hurt me! please,please!~~

( you bend down to his eye level and take the duct tape off his mouth, he gasped for air)

Naruto *bahhh!!* YOUR FRICKEN INSANE!

(you completely ignore his comment)

Ai- hey um.. I know i tied you up and all ~~even though you WERE the one who attacked me first~~ but i need a favor... (you waited for him to respond, but he just sat there and waited for you to continue) well..um. can i wear your clothes today (you started to blush) i mean it's just for now though! i'll buy some clothes later on today...

Naruto- (he grinned) alright...

(you started to untie him)

...but you have do something for me in return

Ai- (you raised your eyebrow) what is it?

Naruto- ...you know sasuke right?

Ai- Well i mean...yeah.. but i don't really know him like that..~~ i always hear girls talk about him, he seems to be really popular with girls~~ why?

Naruto- can you..uh not talk to him when we go to class today ~~ the girls always fall for sasuke once they see him..and i dont want him to take Ai away from me...~~

(He clenched his fists)

Ai- (you noticed how serious he was) sure i won't talk to him today (you smiled at him) ~~hm.. i wonder why he doesn't want me talking to sasuke only...~~

(he starts to get up)

Naruto- let me give you one of my jumpsuits (he walks towards his closet and takes one of his orange jumpsuits out and gives it to you, you take it from his hands and start to put it on since you had a t-shirt on already)

Ai- ~~ sooo..his jumpsuits are in the closet, and his shirts are in his drawers... so that means... (you start to blush) "those" are in his drawers too...~~  

Naruto- hey.. why are blushing? (he was now an inch away from your face)

Ai- *eh?* ~~damn it, i didn't think it was noticable~~ (you turn your head so he doesnt look at you)

Naruto- (stare) *hmmmm*

Ai- uhhh.. hey! arn't we going to be late for clas-

Naruto- CRAP! YOUR RIGHT,HURRY!

(he grabs your hand and you both run out the house and through the village sprinting towards the school)

                                                                    . . . .

Naruto-*pant* *pant* we made it...

(people were starting to settle in already)

Ai- okay lets find a seat before theres no where to sit anymore (you walk ahead of naruto and find two seats available so you go to sit down) come over here naruto! (you wave your hand to him)

Naruto- ok! (he startes to head towards you,just then someone sits next to you before naruto could)

???- are you a fan girl?

Ai-huh? what are you talking about?

Naruto- HEY!!! SASUKE THAT'S MY SEAT! ~~ THAT JERK~~

Ai- ~~ this is sasuke, huh? i never really did get a good look at him until now~~

Naruto- HEY DON'T IGNORE ME! (Naruto gets on top of the table and glares at sasuke)

(the girls in the class start to get up and yell at naruto)

girls- HEY LEAVE SASUKE ALONE !

WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING HIM!

Ino/sakura- LEAVE MY SASUKE ALONE! (They both glared at each other)

(Sakura and ino were also in this crowd while everyone watched, including you)

Naruto- Ai! why are you sitting next to HIM! (He turns to face you now)

Ai- naruto i didn't! he sat next to m-

(one of the girls pushed naruto forward you thought you two were going to bump heads so you shut your eyes out of reflex,but he never hit you...you opened your eyes and saw that you two were now kissing! It felt like as if the world had stopped)

Naruto-~~im-im happy!.i got to kiss her (he was blushing) Ai..she's probably going to hit me! i dont know what to do...~~

Ai- ~~ oh my god! were-were kissing..his lips feel so soft..i feel light-headed ~~ (you started to feel very dizzy and passed out...)

(Narutos P.O.V.)

(ai collasped in front of you and everyone froze, no one knew what to do)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! JUST STANDING THERE WHAT THE HELL?!

(you put Ai over your back and walked out the classroom walking towards the nurses office)

~~dont worry Ai! Im not going to let anything happen to you!~~

(you now started to jog towards the nurses office)

                                 . . . .

                                              please vote & comment ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.3K 34
You are born into a world of ninja as prodigy in a family of elite shinobi only problem is behind the scenes politics will cause instability writhin...
80.3K 2K 21
Just read it my guy Modern AU
1.6K 75 1
A tale about how the world's biggest bastard captured the heart of the village sweetheart. ----- ------------------------ Just a warning :- This sto...
912 121 26
[#2018WattysLonglist] This story is be based on a normal 14 year old boy named Ryuki Yuzu who lived with his mother and his bitter sweet little s...