The Bad Boy With A lot of Che...

By cloudytpwk

BOOK #1 Imagine having a bad boy move in next to you. Good looks, cute grin, but worst of all alot of cheesy... More

Introduction...5 years later
Chapter 1: New Neighbors
Chapter 2:The Window Chat
Chapter 3:Will you shut the fork up
Author's Note
Chapter 4:Let's Call it a Sleepover
Chapter 5:Arcade Fun
Chapter 6:You Joined the Basketball Team?
Chapter 7:Love Hurts
Chapter 8:The Truth Behind Isaiah
Chapter 9:A Basketball Game
Chapter 10:Family Vacation!!!.....Wait With Jake?
Chapter 11:This place looks like a 5 Seconds of Summer Tour Bus!
Chapter 12:Swiming
Chapter 13:A Rainy Day
Chapter 14:Silent Treatment
Chapter 15:Basketball Is My Medicine
Chapter 16:I feel relaxed
Chapter 17:The Most shocking thing ever!
Chapter 18:Sister?
Chapter 20:Court Day
Chapter 21:I'm Sorry
Chapter 22:Back to school ugh
Chapter 23:Bro
Chapter 24:Nobody Can Drag Me Down
im not dead
Chapter 25:were done
Chapter 26:Wow Galaxy Themed
Chapter 27:WEll DuHH
Chapter 28:Dress Shopping
Chapter 29:Oh You Stupid Jerk
Chapter 30:Get Ready For Prom Pt 1
Chapter 31:Prom Pt 2 ALISON'S POV
Chapter 32:Prom After Party Pt 3
Chapter 33:Its called a hangover Allyboo
Chapter 34:Hero
NEWS!!!!!
Chapter 35: Its pretty hard to do anything with a cast on
Chapter 36:Get Away From Me Now
Chapter 37:Its First Grade! Jake Plus Nervousness equals ugh.
Chapter 38:Im playing Club Penguin
Chapter 39:Stolen Phone.
Epilogue

Chapter 19:The Plan

5K 172 22
By cloudytpwk

Before I start this is dedicated to belleandbeauty22 she comments and votes on every chapters go follow her now!

Chapter 19:The Plan

The week passed by and now today is Saturday and Jake finally decided to tell me the plan to get my lil sis back.

"Okay so your mom gave up Miranda for adoption and now this random lady has her but you need to have prove that Miranda is or was from your mom's you know anyways you go to court for a case and then show them prove which you should have then Miranda is all yours."Jake said with a big ol smile.

"What if the lady dosent want to give away Miranda."I asked.

"She's gonna have to because you mom has or had legal care of her."Jake said with a proud smile on his flawless face.

"That actually make sense."I said looking into his eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that  you  have beautiful blue eyes."Jake said.

"Did I ever tell you that you have gorgeous green eyes."I said with a smirk.

"Now you have."he said smirking.gosh I love that smile.

....

"So Jake when is the court day?"I asked confused.

"Actually next week,Also were gonna do a car wash,fundraising,and every other thing we can do to get the basketball team back."he said which made me lucky to have a person in my life such as Jake.

"Thanks."I said hugging him.

"For what."he asked.

"You know when I was down you brought me up,When nobody was ever by me you were beside me."I said looking into his beautiful green eyes.

He leaned closer and then closer then I did the same and there it was our lips pressed together I felt sparks like the 4th of July boy oh boy YESSS JAKE JUST KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!!!!.

" I enjoyed that very much." Jake said with his signature cute smirk.

"I did too."I said.

************

Well hello hello did ya enjoy huh well I hope ya did :)

Love ya ,

Joy_618

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 340K 56
He was her best friend's brother. She was his little sister's best friend. He was a player. She had a crush on him. --------------------------- Ariel...
17.1K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
3.9K 155 70
Normal... Yeah right... Who wants normal when you can have my live full of ups and downs oh and don't forget the side ways. xxx Meet Allison Hope...
293K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...