SasuNaru - I Need A Hand

By adrianlovescats

Just read and enjoy More

Introduction
Chapter One - Dobe & Teme
Chapter Two - Breakup
Chapter Three - Dont Tell Naruto
Chapter Four - Lies
Chapter Five - Tell Me!
Chapter Six - Kiss
Chapter Seven - Promise
Chapter Eight - Don't Look At Me Like That
Chapter Nine - I Love You
Chapter Ten - Doubt
Chapter Eleven - Mating Season
Chapter Twelve - Mate
Chapter Fourteen - Sakura
Chapter Fifteen - Pain
Chapter Sixteen - Truth
Chapter Seventeen - Hikari
Chapter Eighteen - Proposal and Birth
Chapter Nineteen - Together
Chapter Twenty - The Visit
Chapter Twenty One - My Everything
Chapter Twenty Two - Family
Chapter Twenty Three - Uzumaki Family
Chapter Twenty Four - Kids
Chapter Twenty Five - I Need To Pause
Chapter Twenty Six - Shut Up..
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Sasuke
Chapter Twenty Eight - Lily
Chapter Twenty Nine - Never Give Up
Author's Note
Hey Guys~
As Requested..
Just a Rant
Hello Once Again
100k views?!!!
Damn.. 139k Reads? Kinda An Update Kinda A Rant

Chapter Thirteen - Pregnant?

7.5K 206 175
By adrianlovescats

The next morning Naruto woke up and realized the spot where Sasuke was suppose to be was empty. It took Naruto a second before he jumped out of the bed.

"Sasuke!?" He yelled worriedly. He instantly got up and got dressed and walked out of the room. It was about 8am an hour before the usual time everyone wakes up at. Naruto saw the the door slightly open to the bathroom. He slowly opened it and Sasuke was on the floor puking in the toilet. Naruto shut the door startling Sasuke. Sasuke looked at Naruto.

"You feeling okay?" Naruto asked sitting beside Sasuke and patting his back.

"I feel a little sick but I don't remembering eating something bad." Sasuke muttered. Naruto hummed a little in thought. It then hit Naruto.

"What are the symptoms of pregnancy?" Naruto asked. Sasuke gave him the most annoyed and confused look he could muster. Naruto jumped away.

"I'll go check," Naruto said. Sasuke nodded and faced the toilet. Naruto came back and read out each symptom not giving it much thought.

"Morning sickness and nausea?" Sasuke asked raising an eyebrow. Naruto blinked and eyed the raven in front of him. Sasuke stared at him before it processed in Naruto's head.

"YOUR PREGNANT!?" Naruto yelled. Sasuke face palmed.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!" Sasuke snapped scaring Naruto.

"Geez don't snap," Naruto whimpered. Sasuke glared. Naruto eyed the small device on his phone and saw also mood swings. Naruto silently eyed it and eyed the angry Sasuke.

"I'm guessing your starving?" Naruto asked. Sasuke rolled his eyes. Sasuke flushed the toilet and washed his face. Naruto put his phone back and Naruto helped Sasuke down the stairs and sat him on the couch. Naruto handed Sasuke his pills. Sasuke looked upset.

"You need to drink them properly even more now," Naruto said worriedly. Sasuke took them and handed Sasuke a cup of water. Sasuke gulped down the pills and softened a little. Naruto took the cup.

"You okay?" Naruto asked. "How are you feeling?" Naruto instantly asked.

"I'm hungry," Sasuke eyed Naruto. Naruto looked at the clock.

"Give me a snack then, please," Sasuke added a little annoyed. Naruto nodded and made a small sandwich for Sasuke. Sasuke ate it silently.

"I wanna go to the store and buy a test are you fine waiting in my room?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded. Naruto smiled and brought him upstairs and in to his room. Sasuke instantly curled up on the bed and fell asleep. Naruto left the room and went to the store. He came a little after 9 and everyone was still asleep. He went up the stairs and in to his room. He set the test on the table and kneeled on the floor in front of Sasuke. Sasuke woke up. Naruto checked his tempterture by touching his forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?" Naruto asked.

"You know being sick and maybe pregnant don't go together," Sasuke said. Naruto chuckled a little and kissed his cheek.

"Come on get up I bought one," Naruto said helping Sasuke out of the bed. Naruto gave him the test before meeting face to face with a door. Naruto waited a little and walked around and looked if anyone's awake yet.

"I wonder if Mikoto and Itachi stayed over.." Naruto muttered. In a while the door opened. Naruto looked at Sasuke. Sasuke looked at him.

"So?" Naruto asked. Sasuke held it up. Naruto brightened and hugged Sasuke. Sasuke was a little surprised.

"We're gonna be a family thanks to kurama!" Naruto whispered. The two went back to their room and threw away the test.

"Are you actually happy I mean.." Sasuke started. Naruto kissed him.

"Sasuke we already discussed this.. But I know its gonna be hard I know your and my family will not be proud but please! I'm here for you always!" Naruto said looking him in the eye seriously. He softened.

"I mean I don't want to be with anyone else," Naruto added tenderly. Sasuke stared at him and teared up.

"What the fuck." Sasuke muttered and Naruto laughed.

"Being pregnant is hard with those mood swings," Naruto said softly. Sasuke kissed Naruto. Naruto was a little surprised.

"Naruto I love you," Sasuke whispered eyeing him lovingly. Naruto looked at him and flushed darkly.

"I love you too!" Naruto said blushing. Sasuke chuckled. Sasuke ruffled his hair and brushed it. Naruto closed his eyes and purred.

"When is your mating season ending?" Sasuke asked.

"A bit after your birthday," Naruto answered with a smile. Sasuke looked to the side. Naruto blinked.

"Sakura is probably gonna come," Sasuke muttered. Naruto coughed.

"By the way, after I choose my mate I can't choose another," Naruto said.

"I didn't wanna tell you because it was cute how you were so protective of me," Naruto chuckled. Sasuke looked away and Naruto kissed his nose.

"And I don't purr for anyone else," Naruto added looking at him. Sasuke huffed.

"Good." Sasuke muttered. Sasuke took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"About your dad..." Naruto started. Sasuke shook his head.

"I'll figure--" Sasuke started. Naruto hissed.

"Your not doing it alone! Its we're! We're! W E ' R E figuring something out together," Naruto snapped. Sasuke blinked before rolling his eyes and sighed.

"Right." Sasuke muttered. Naruto smiled and hugged him. Sasuke stared at him. Just then there was a knock and Mikoto entered.

"How are you two?" She asked and ruffled Naruto's and Sasuke's hair.

"I'm good," Sasuke said. Naruto nodded. She smiled and brushed Naruto's hair a little. Sasuke realized he didn't purr and Naruto gave him the 'see I told you' look.

"About father.." Sasuke started. Mikoto looked down.

"I'll talk to him don't worry," Mikoto said with a sad smile. Sasuke shifted a bit.

"Sasuke sweetie are you okay?" She asked. Sasuke felt dizzy. Mikoto reached to pat his shoulder. Naruto's eyes instantly changed and he jumped in front of the Mikoto and hissed. Mikoto stared at him wide eyed.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled. Naruto blinked and his eyes went normal.

"G-gomen.. I'm going through my mating season..." Naruto looked down ashamed. Mikoto laughed a little. Naruto sat back where he was before.

"That's okay Naruto its kinda cute, protecting your mate eh?" Mikoto asked looking at Sasuke. She smiled.

"Naruto didn't react before like that and I was told it started last month is there perhaps a reason for your aggressive switch to go off?" Mikoto asked. Naruto and Sasuke exchanged looks. Mikoto froze suddenly. Naruto opened his mouth to make an excuse.

"Isnt it during mating season usually you impregnate your mate..?" Mikoto muttered. Both boys got worried.

"Its not that!" Sasuke defended. Mikoto smiled.

"Then why were you puking in the morning?" Mikoto asked. The room went silent.

"Shit.." Naruto muttered and Sasuke glared at him. Mikoto sighed.

"Also this," she said pointing to their trashcan. Naruto instantly ran to hide it. Mikoto blinked a little confused.

"I'm not Fugaku I'm not gonna get angry," Mikoto said softly. Both boys suddenly softened. Sasuke groaned softly. Naruto got up and looked at him worriedly. Mikoto looked at them a little worriedly.

"Sasuke are you okay?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded a little.

"Just a little dizzy," Sasuke whispered a little pained. Naruto sighed before pushing him down.

"Sleep," Naruto ordered. Sasuke blinked.

"I'm fine! I'm not gonna die Naruto!" Sasuke snapped. Naruto glared.

"Just sleep Sasuke!" Naruto snapped.

"Why!?" Sasuke asked angrily. Naruto blushed.

"Because I'm worried about you!" Naruto yelled. The room went silent. Mikoto awed at the sight.

"And I don't need you worrying I want you to get better, sleep," Naruto softened. Sasuke shifted and Naruto helped him get under the covers. Naruto tucked him in and kissed his forehead. Naruto looked at Mikoto and walked towards her and took her arm and led her out and shut the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.4K 24
A fanfic.
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
167K 4.1K 46
JUST READ THE STORY YOU WONT REGRET IT
178K 5.3K 16
๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–จ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐— ๐–ญ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ, ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ. ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—, ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๏ฟฝ...