Wrong Number || One Direction

By jennasykesjk

Calling the wrong number can change a life. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

386 8 3
By jennasykesjk

Aubrey's P.O.V.

"Avery is in! Let's do this!" Jackie cheered.

"Anybody else want to enter the loser team?" Louis asked smirking at me. I flipped him off. He blew me a kiss and I raised my eyebrows at him. This dude is one hell of a flirt.

"I don't think anybody wants to enter your team big butt. Any of you girls want to be with us girls?"

"I'll do it." Sophia said. We were all surprised. Luckily nobody was wearing high heels and we were all wearing comfortable clothes except Mia.

"Me too." Debbie, Ava, and Lia said at the same time. All of their boyfriends were in shock. Guess they have never seen their girlfriends play a sport. Well they are about to and we are going to win them.

"I can't believe you girls are going to play against us!" Harry remarked.

"Suck it up love! It is going to be girls vs. boys and we are going to win." Lia sassed her boyfriend. All the guys looked shocked while the girls were smirking at them. They are going to have so much fun going against their boyfriends. We are going to win and then they will have to say sorry. Mia was the only one left who hasn't said anything. I turned to look at her and smiled.

"Babe are you in?"

"Uh Aubrey? I'm already playing" Louis responded. I rolled my eyes at him. Of course he had to say something. He is suck a cocky fucker.

"No baby. I'm not playing. Remember what happened last time when I played a sport? Plus I don't have the appropriate clothing to play a sport." I winced remembering what happened. She broke her arm. I stayed by her side the whole time in the hospital. Ever since the she has been scared of playing sports and of a ball. I feel so bad for her.

"It's okay babe. Can you keep count of the score?" She nodded and I blew a kiss at her direction. Mia returned the gesture.

"Hey! No throwing kisses at each other! You are making me jealous over here!" Louis remarked pouting. I rolled my eyes at him. Damn I have been rolling my eyes a lot.

"I love you honey boo!" Mia shouted making a heart with her hands.

"I love you too sweet cheeks!" I returned the gesture. Louis came up to me and hugged me really close to him.

"Mia back off. She is mine!" Shawn came up to us and pulled me out of Louis' embrace and into his arms. Oh god...

"Actually Lewis she is mine." Louis glared at Shawn I'm guessing because Shawn called him Lewis and because he pulled me away. Shawn glared back at Louis. Oh shit.

"You know what? I'm not any of yours. I'm Mia's and end of discussion."

"But-" Shawn started to say but I interrupted him.

"Butts are for sitting squid. You should know that by now." Shawn rolled his eyes at me because I called him squid. He has always hated that nickname. I gave it to him when we were 8 years old.

"Let's get to playing then!" Zayn exclaimed grabbing a soccer ball.

"You are going to lose boys!" Jackie shouted.

"You wish you gorgeous specimen!" Mark remarked back with a compliment. This is really cute but it is also getting really annoying.

"Please get a room if you are going to start with your shit. You are making all of the singles here feel bad." I remarked. Jackie and Mark rolled their eyes at me in sync. See they even do this together!

"You don't have to be single though." Louis attempted to flirt by giving me a wink.

"You are absolutely right!" Louis smirked. I turned my attention towards Mia. "Mia, my love. Will you make me the happiest woman on earth and be my girlfriend?" Everybody's mouth flew wide open except for Mark, Jackie, and Shawn. They just laughed.

"Yes petunia." Mia responded with a weird accent. I laughed out loud and ran towards her and hugged her.

"Are you girls lesbians?" Ava asked.

"No." Mia said while I responded with a yes.

"Prove it. Kiss one of the boys who are single." Debbie remarked.

Mia and I rolled our eyes. I walked up to Louis and Mia walked up to Niall. We kissed the boys for at least for 5 seconds. Everybody gasped in shock. They really thought that we weren't going to do it. I was waiting for a moment where I could kiss Louis and I know that Mia was waiting for a moment to kiss Niall. When we parted away from the boys Louis and Niall were both blushing really bad. Awe! we made some hotties blush just by kissing them! I like it!

"There. We proved it." Mia said while we both bowed. Shawn walked up to me and hit me on the side of the head. I grabbed my side of the head and looked at him in shock.

"What the actual fuck squid? Why the fuck did you hit me?"

"Because you kissed Louis with out my permission." Mark walked up to Mia and did the exact same thing to her. I looked at Mark with a glare.

"Don't you dare hit her ever again Marcus!" He looked at me with wide eyes. Jackie was just shaking her head at him. They know I am over protective with Mia when somebody hits her.

"Sorry Mia." I was still glaring at Mark. Mia came up to me and grabbed my arm forcing me to look at her.

"Hey. They are just protecting us. Don't be mad at him."  I looked at Mark with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Mark."

"You were just being you and protecting her. You don't have to apologize." I looked at Shawn and smiled.

"Uh-oh."

"Uh-oh indeed."

"Run Shawn!" Jackie shouted and Shawn started to run away from me. I ran after him and tackled him. I turned him around so now his back was on the floor and I was straddling his torso.

"Now squid. This is revenge." I started to punch him everywhere.

"Should we be worried and take her off of him before she does some serious injuries?" I heard Liam ask.

"Nah. Let her." Jackie answered.

"It'll end soon. Maybe in ten minutes." Mark added.

"So this happens frequently?" Harry asked.

"You have no idea." Mia responded and they are all right.

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Sorry for not updating sooner. I might be able to update every weekend like how I planned to but I will update whenever I have the chance! I love you so much and thank you for being so supportive! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...