The bad girl next door (lesbi...

By shellly94

Amber has waited for years for her next door neighbor to turn 18. However on Nicole's 18 birthday they find o... More

Chapter 1: First day of school
Chapter 2: At lunch
Chapter 3: Clubing
Chapter 4: I don't give a fuck
Chapter 5: The worse news possible
Chapter 6: Don't mess with her
Chapter 7: Trapped
Chapter 8: Don't fuck with her
Chapter 9: What did I walk in on
Chapter 10: Trying to fix her mistake
Chapter 11: Confused
Chapter 12: The bitch is gone
Chapter 13: Pool time
Chapter 14: Just the beginning
Chapter 16: A mistake
Chapter 17: Crazy stuff is going down
Chapter 18: Teacher's planning day
Chapter 19: The invite
Chapter 20: An adventure around the courner
Chapter 21: Short but sweet
Chapter 22: Thanksgiving
Chapter 23: Daytona on my mind
Chapter 24: Party time and then bam
Chapter 25: True friends
Chapter 26: A very sad day
Chapter 27: Dealing
Chapter 28: Good girl gone bad
Chapter 29: How to handle her
Chapter 30: Romantic night
Chapter 31: Ex
Chapter 32: Sad trip
Chapter 33: Memory lane
Chapter 34: Big surprise
Chapter 35: Scary
Chapter 36: Beat his ass
Chapter 37: Friends messing with Abby
Chapter 38: Abby the sweetie
Chapter 39: Hanging out with Abby
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chpater 43: Christmas eve
Chapter 44: Christmas
Chapter 45: Decisions Decisions
Chapter 46: Driving us crazy
Chapter 47: Visting the jail
Chapter 48: Cravings
Chapter 49: Can't take this anymore
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Gun shoots
Chapter 52: The end
A/N:

Chapter 15: Dinner at my spot

6.7K 171 4
By shellly94

Tuesday morning and I am in the middle of class. Everyone is working on seat work. I walk up behind Nicole. I lean over the desk acting like I am helping her. I rest my thumb on her thumb. She doesn't need help because with this lesson she is rocking it. I whisper in her ear, " You should come see me at lunch." She nods. I decide to go help someone else so that no one will catch on to what is going on. Even though most of the time I don't want to behave I have to remember that I can't just do whatever I want.

******

It is lunch time and I am sitting down eating my lunch. The principle walks in to talk to me. Ugh I hate when he just shows up. He doesn't do it to any other teacher other than me. I'm just lucky Nicole wasn't in here yet. He says, " So how has Nicole been doing? Does she seem like she has calmed down?"

" She is doing good and yeah it does seem like she has calmed down."

" You know I have no problem with you hanging out with her outside of school but during school just remember to treat her like any other student."

" Yes I understand."

Right then Nicole walks in and says, " Amber what is for lunch?"

" Nicole it's Miss. Hill. How many times do I have to tell you that? For lunch we have leftover pizza since your dad asked me to bring you food."

She looks around and seez the principle. She makes an oh face. " Thanks I will take my food and leave."

" You don't have to leave because I was just going. Ladies have a good day." We nod at him as he walks out. We sit down and eat. When we are done she goes and locks the door. She walks over to me and straddles me. We start kissing. By the time our tongues are rolling around we are so hot. We don't go any farther. We break up the kiss on when we hear ths bell. She stands up and straightens herself out. She has me do the same. She double checks me and gives me a thumbs up. We hug before parting.

*****

It is Friday night Abby and Nicole are here. We are watching a tv show that Abby picked out. Nicole is laying in my arms. It is a good show even if it is for kids. We just decided to let her have the remote because it wasn't like we were going to watch tv. Or at least we weren't planning on it. However like I said this is a good tv show. Nicole sneaks a kiss while Abby isn't looking. Abby doesn't know that we are dating yet. I don't know how to go about it. If we tell her will she tell mom or dad? If she tells dad then he will tell me. I hate keeping this from my sister since she has wanted this for so long for us. Luckily she won't think anything of Nicole laying in my arms. We used to lay in each others arms all of the time. After the tv show Abby says, " We should play some type of game."

" What kind of game do you want to play?" Nicole ask with her eyebrow raised.

" How about we play war."

" There are three of us so that would never work." I explain.

" Ok well then how about we play speed."

" That is another two player game." Nicole explains this time.

" Ok hide and seek. You guys can't not look for me though."

" Oh so we would be looking for you?" I ask.

" Yeah." Abby says like it was the most sane thing ever. Ok well she wants us to find her. We close our eyes and start counting to ten. By the time we are done she is no where in sight. We take advantage of this. We kiss for a good minute. We break it up when we hear, " You guys aren't trying to find me." I go and find her. Nicole and I split up. She goes one way while I go another. I finally find her after five minutes behind the couch in my room. She wasn't that hard to find when I walked into my room. Half of her was hiding. I know she thought I hade my old one but I didn't. I tag her. She smiles. We meet Nicole in the living room. It is our time to hideout. We split up once she starts counting to 10. Nicole goes under my bed while I go hide in my guest bathroom. I hear Abby getting done counting to ten. She goes into my room and find Nicole right away. I run back to my couch in the living room. Abby sees me but I get there before he. We plY a few more rounds. After those rounds I tell her that it is time for bed. She says, " Am I sleeping on the couch?"

" No you can have the guest room." I tell her. She nods and goes to brush her teeth. She floses and then go and lay in the bed. I go and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead and tell her goodnight. Nicole does the same. Abbu tells us good night and falls asleep. We go to my eoom and lay down. We spoon with me being the big spoon.

******

The next night I'm hanging out with my parents and Abby. We have had a good night so far. Mom cooked a homemade pizza. It was really good. I wasn't expecting it to be anything but good of course. Tonight could go bad in a blink of an eye though depending on how they take what I am about to tell them. I say, " I need to tell you guys something."

" What is it dear?" My mom ask.

" You know we will be behind you 100% baby girl." My dad says. I know he will be but will my mom? If she isn't ok with it will she make my dad and Abby stop talking to me? I highly doudt she will do that though. I take a deep breath before I start. " She Nicole and I are dating now."

" That is wonderful new" my dad says excitedly.

" I'm not happy about that. You know I don't have any problem with you dating girls, however it is really risky" my mom says like I don't already know.

" I know it is but I think she is worth it" I explain.

" I hope you are right" my mom says concerned.

" I know she is right pumpkin. You know how much they have always cares about each other" my dad says on my behalf.

" If it makes you happy then I can't and won't stand in your way. It will get some getting used to though" my mom sighs out.

" You should take her on a date to the bar and grill" my dad suggest.

" She has been to the bar and grill though dad."

" Yeah but she has never been there as the girlfriend of the daughters owners" my dad says with a duh expression.

" Ok we can try it."

" We will even get you the vip room for the night." My mom has totally checked out of the conversation.

" Let me text her and see if she is ok with it." I say and my dad nods. I take out my phone and text Nicole.

Hey hun do you want to go to the bar and grill tomorrow night on a date. I told my parents about us and my dad suggested it.

Not long after I send that text I get one back.

Yeah sure that sounds nice.

I look at my dad and say, " She said yes that she would like to go."

" Ok I will set everything up."

" Thanks." He nods.

******

Nicole and I are in the vip part of the bar and grill. No one else is in here which is nice. I have never had a date like this. I think the only reason my dad set it up is because it is Nicole. Ww have a bottle of non-alcoholic bubble. I pop the bottle and pure us a glass. She sip on it. I say, " You can order anything on the menu because it is on the house."

" Nice."

" Yeah it is."

We look over the menu. She looks up at me and says, " You do realize this is our first official date as a couple right?" I nod and smile at her. She decides to get a blue cheese steak. It is steak that has blue cheese on it. I get crab legs. We place our order and sip on our bubbly some more. She says, " It was really nice of your dad to set this up."

" Yeah well you know he loves you. In all honesty I think he only did it because of you. I have never been able to have a date like this. He is really happy that we are together."

" I really appreciate it. I will have to thank him for it. As you know I love your family."

" I know you love them and that is one of the things I find most attractive about you." She starts to blush which makes me smile. " You are really cute when you blush."

" Thanks." She starts blushing more. Our food comes and we eat. She doesn't eat it all and neither do I. We get boxs to take them home in. A little band comes in and starts playing slow songs. We finish our bubble. We stand up and start to dance. This time she takes control. She spins and dips me at all the right time. On the last dip she kisses me passionately. After a while of kissing someone clears their throat. It somewhat makes me upset. I look up and see that it is my dad with my mom. We separate from each other. " Did you guys have a nice night?" My dad ask with a smile on his face. My mom shows no emotions. I know she will come around it will just take her some time. She is only upset because she knows how big of a risk this is for me.

" Yes sir we had an amazing night. Thank you so much." Nicole says with a huge smile on her face.

" Your welcome. I am really happy that you guys are together. Just don't hurt my daughter or you will have to deal with her mom and sister." He says it jokingly but Nicole is fast to say, " Trustvme I have no plans on hurting your daughter."

" I know. It will end up being her who is the dummy if anything ever happens." He says jokingly again. We all laugh this time other then my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 20.4K 25
--Complete-- Zoe Kelsey is a senior in high school. She's 18 and an amazing athlete. She's in her final season of softball and the team has a new coa...
632K 14K 34
A story of a narcissist teenager who forms an unlikely bond with her English teacher.
258K 7.8K 35
A girl who is in her last year gets a new teacher who turns out to be the new house mom of the year. At first she has to fight to get her teacher and...
744K 14.3K 15
Vee failed pre-calculus, and Amber becomes her tutor. The two become unlikely friends, but it begins to blossom into something more.