I fell in love with my gay be...

By starstruck

More

I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child!
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch2
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child!ch 3
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 4
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 5
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with is child! ch 6
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 7
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 8
i fell in love with my gay best friend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 9
i fell in love with my gay best friend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 10
i fell in love with my gay best friend. now i'm prenent with his child.ch 11
i fell in love with my gay bestfriend. now i'm prengant with his child!ch 12
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. now i'm pregnant with his child! ch13
I fell in love with my gay best friend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 15
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. ch 16
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i\'m pregnant with his child! ch17
I fell in love with my gay best friend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 18
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch19
I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Author note
Ending 1
Ending 2 Erick
Ending 3 Tommy

I fell in love with my gay bestfriend. Now i'm pregnant with his child! ch14

10.5K 147 3
By starstruck

ABBY

I looked up to see Austin. 

“I thought you lived in the city?” he helped me up.

“Thank you thank you thank you! Abby how can I ever repay you?” I was embraced by Trei one of the

football players/ basket ball player.

“Um your welcome.” I had a nerves laugh.

“Trei let go of her man your going to brake her in half.” Trei let go of me and put his attention on the little girl

“Debreana you know not to go into the road with out me with you!” he grabbed her hand looked both ways, crossed the street and into the house. I looked back at Austin.

“Thank you so much for saving Debreana’s life.” he ran his thumb over my cheek.

 “You had dirt. How do you know Trei? What are you doing here any way. do you live near here? Where are your shoes?” I looked down at my feet.

“Thanks. He’s a friend.  Walking and no i don’t live near here and i didn’t bring any shoes.”

“What? Why didn’t you bring any shoes for a walk and where did you come from?"

“I’m staying at a friends house tonight then my uncle will be picking me up. Oh and I’ll be staying in the city more then a week.”

“Cool why is that?”

“Um my mom has a business trip so i’ll be staying with my uncle.”

“That’s cool.”

“Ya it is. I should be getting back. It was nice seeing you.”

“I’ll take you to your friends house.”

“You don’t need to do that.”

“I want to.”

“Okay.” we crossed the street to his car.

“I’ll be right back I have to grab my keys from the house.”

“Okay.” I gave him a smile. I leaned  against his car. my feet were killing me. i looked at the bottom of them and ouch they were cut and bleeding.

“Oh those look bad. lets get you inside and clean them up.”

“I should really get going. i just left with out tell them.”

“Okay then, well I have the keys hop in.” he opened the door for me. when i got my self in he closed the door behind me and jumped in the driver seat. i gave him directions to Erick house. The 5 min ride was quiet. When we pulled up to Erick drive way Erick was standing out side with his brother.

“Shot.” I muttered

“What wrong.”

“Nothing. thank you for the ride.”

“No problem.” he got out of the car and quickly opened my door. he gave me his hand and i took it.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.” he gave me a quick peak on the cheek and when to the driver side of the car.

“Abby.”

“Ya.”

“Make sure to take care of your feet.”

“I will. Bye.”

“Bye.” he got into his car and drove off. i walked up to Erick.

“I’m sorry that i wondered off.” i looked down.

“It’s fine. Who was that?”

“That Austin a new friend he lives in the city.”

“Then why was he dropping you off?” i looked up at him and chance. Chance was studying me.

“I was up set when i saw how your mom was when see saw chance. I left and i walked off when i came to my senses to where i was i saw this little girl run into the middle of the street after her ball and almost got hit by a car but i jump in and saved the girl who happened to be Trei’s little sister and Austin was there because Trei and him are friends.”

“Why did you get up set when my mom saw chance and why didn’t Trei take you home?” 

“Really!”  Chance took a small step back. he didn’t want to be in the line of fire.

“I just told you that i ran in front of a car! saved one of your friends little sister and you want to know why Trei didn’t take me home and why i got up set!”

“What did he mean by take care of your feet?” Chance put a hand on Erick’s

shoulder.

“I..” I didn’t want to freak in front of Chance.

“Excuse me.” i walked inside. Erick mom was in the kitchen.

“Hi sweetheart.”

“Hi Mrs. Harris.”

“I’m making your favorite.”

“Thank you. where your first aid I cut the bottom of my foot and I want to clean it up.”

“It’s in the guest bathroom.”

“Thank you.”

Erick

Chance put his hand on my shoulder.

“I..” she cut me off

“Excuse me.” she walked past me into the house.

“What is your problem bro. She wanted to hear that your glad that she is safe. You know making her cry then acting like this to her your going to lose her.” he gave my shoulder a quick squeeze then walked inside. I don’t want to lose her but who is that Austin dude? What was with the kiss on the cheek? I walked inside mom was in the kitchen.

“Honey what’s wrong with Abby?” my whispered

“I don’t know? Where is she?”

“In the Guest bathroom.” I walked down the hallway to the guest bathroom. I knocked.

“Abby. I want to apologize.” there was silence.

“The door is unlocked.” I slowly open the door to see Abby siting on the edge of the tub cleaning her feet.” I closed the door behind me. I kneeled down in front of her.

“What did you do to your feet?”

“I cut them when I went out.” I looked at the floor I saw that her other foot had bandaid on them to.

“I’m sorry for the way I acted. I was just worried because you just left.”

“Sorry I just left I need to think.”

“About what?”

“Nothing.” she got up threw away the bandaid wrappers put the first aid kit back and walked out of the bathroom. She was still mad at me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 29
LOVE