Love at Sail - Camila/You

Por acacamrenwho

"The breeze gracefully flew into her, and at that moment when the waves soothing sound filled our ears, I kne... Mais

2 - Camren who?
3 - Peter Pan
4 - The Notebook
5 - O'Brien Services
6 - Date
6.5 - In love
7 - Sexuality
8 - Deja vu
8.5
9 - understanding
10 - boba
11 - Absolutely Beautiful
12 - Always and Forever
13 - still
14 - Number?

1 - Tattoos and Butterflies

10.1K 186 183
Por acacamrenwho

{Your POV}

"Five more minutes." I groaned, as I clinged to my blanket for my warmth.

"I swear to god Y/N if you don't get up, you will never be up once I'm done with you." Bea threatened, pulling the blanket out of my grasp. Ugh.

"Fine fine, mom." I replied, purposely falling off my bed but only to stare up at the ceiling for a minute or two before actually getting up.

"Thank you sweetie." Bea jokingly responded, closing the door on he way out.

Sitting back up, I turned my head to face the clock to see it was only 6:30 in the morning. Okay, seriously though? This girl needs her beauty sleep! Gosh. I pushed myself up and walked into the bathroom, only taking 7 minutes to take a shower and freshen up. Opening my bedroom door after I was done, the sounds of chatter filled my ears. Am I the last one to wake up? As I peeked down from the second level of the house, I saw that everyone was eating breakfast already. Well, that's definitely a first.

"Making her way down stairs, walking slow, taking forever, and she's cruise bound." Jade lightly sang as the whole table looked my way. Knowing myself, I just had to do one of those princess waves. In the end, I received a few laughs from the table.

Taking my usual spot next to Tori, my best friend, I filled my plate up with bacon, pancakes ( don't you dare ) , and filled my cup with a glass of milk. Before I began to dig in, I looked around the table to confirm everyone was there. Bea: check. Jacob: check. Niall: check. Jade: check. Kylie: Check. Martin: check. Beyonce: unfortunately, no check.

I'm satisfied with the way my life is going now. I share a two story house with the eight greatest friends I've ever had who pursue their dreams just as I do. Well, if you count singing at a low income diner as part of following my dreams in the slightest way possible, then yes. Bea and Jacob are into that singing path, like me and Tori. Believe or not, Jade is going after that broadway kind of lifestyle while Niall and Kyle aspire to become an actor/actress. Martin, or as we call him, Slick, is actually performing at decent venues with his dj ability. We're slowly, but surely getting where we want. Everyone, but me. Although, I don't mind singing in the diner. To think fame would ever get to me, scares me. So I decide to restrain myself from ever going too far.

After months and months of saving up for a Hawaii cruise trip, the eight of us finally managed to save enough for all of us to go and spend about a month in Hawaii. Praise the lord for travelocity.

~

"Everyone ready?" Jacob asked, turning on the engine already while Bea slipped his shades on for him.

The van erupted in loud cheers and chants, as we began our trip to the port. Excitement filled to my fingertips as I looked out the window after the cheers died down. Music played into my ears from my earphones, and I listened to my "pop chillout" playlist. Looking down at myself, I wore a light washed denim jacket, a white sleeveless turtle neck crop top, black ripped jeans with rips at the knee, black high ankle boots, and black vintage round circle sunglasses. I let my Y/HC down today, letting it fall down to my waist. This was one of my favorite outfits, showing the edgy side of me that I loved.

Several hours passed of me having to listen to Kylie's rant on how obnoxious Martin can get even though they're totally meant for each other to be frank. Have you seen the way they look at each other? Don't tell me that's nothing. The eight of us exited out of the van and grabbed our belongings which were stuffed in the back. We all started chanting "CRUISE CRUISE CRUISE" on the way, but died down when we entered the check in. I was the first to check in so I walked my way into the bathroom and began to prep myself in the mirror. Few minutes passed by, and sounds of loud footsteps and cheering could be heard. Shrugging it off, I knew it was probably just my group of friends acting like their usual selves. It wasn't before long till it died down, as I opened the bathroom door only to be scared by a presence. Taken aback, I dropped my passport as I looked into a pair of piercing green eyes. With dark long wavy hair, she widened her eyes at first but softly smiled as she looked down. I bent down to pick both of our passports that we had dropped, and handed it to her. Damn, she was stunning.

"Thank you." She smiled before walking past me into the bathroom. Somehow, she looked vaguely familiar.

Snapping out of my thought, I walked back to my group of friends who were all wide eyed.

"Holy shit." Martin breathlessly cursed.

"Fifth Harmony." Tori panted, clutching to her heart.

~

{Camila's POV}

The bright lights from paparazzi blinded me, but thankfully the port didn't allow them to come inside. Argh, a pang hit my head. Headaches, suck. I found comfort as I walked inside the cruise ship, looking for my room. Where's Lauren anyways? She said she'd meet with me at the front of our room after she was done in the bathroom. It doesn't take this long to go to the bathroom. I looked back and saw a girl around my age following me. As I turned my head back, worry plastered onto my face. Is she a fan? No, fans would usually say something. Oh my god, am I going to get ...r- Coming back to the real world, I found myself in front of my room. 32C. I turned my attention back to the girl who was just standing next to me, looking back and forth from the door to me.

"Um...I need to open my room." She awkwardly motioned towards the door, raising her key card to my eyes.

"Actually, I think this is my room." I replied, showing her the paper where it stated the exact same room number. Her eyes widened, and took out a paper that said ...the exact same thing.

A moment of silence befell upon us, neither of us not knowing what to say or do.

"Well, I'm just going to go in cause I'm super tired." She stated, unlocking the door but holding it open for me to come in.

I shouldn't have gone in if I was thinking, but I wasn't. So I walked in, not knowing what could happen. Placing my bags at the side of the room, I watched as she took of her jean jacket, revealing a small butterfly tattoo at her wrist. A gasp had escaped my lips causing her to flinch.

"Sorry, I- uh. I like your tattoo." I complimented, playing with my hands.

She sweetly smiled at me and mouthed a 'Thank you' before unpacking her belongings. There was no doubt that this girl sparked an interest in me. Taking a good look at her now, she was absolutely gorgeous. Trust me, I mean really gorgeous. Her hair color was very pretty and it complimented her eyes which were also very pretty. Her hair was wavy that went all the way to her waist. Any guy would be lucky to have her, I thought to myself.

I realized I was staring for too long and packed my belongings. The two of us ended up finishing at the same time. I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about me though. I didn't expect her to know me, but at least heard of me. She fanned herself, and sighed as she put her jean jacket back on. Then all of a sudden, she looked at me. Her eyes were totally captivating.

"Do you want to get something to eat? It'd be sort of cool to get to know you considering we might be spending a whole two weeks together. Also just to make sure you aren't some crazed random killer lady." She threw both of her hands up in the air, but jokingly laughed.

I slapped her arm and chuckled along with her. Her warm laugh had a weird affect on my stomach, that I couldn't quite explain. It had left me dumbfounded. Walking into the elevator, she pressed the elevator that would lead into the array of food venues.

"Do you know who Fifth Harmony is? My friends were telling me how they're on board right now, and I heard they're well-known. Small world, right?" She ever so calmly announced, not having a single clue of who I am.

"Uh, y-yeah. Totally!" I nervously chuckled the matter away for moments too long just to avoid another Fifth Harmony related conversation.

When the elevator door opened, I thanked the God above inside my head. I followed Y/N to the end of the hallway and she stopped once she was in plain sight. I watched as she waved over to possible her friends.

"There's my friends! Hey, why don't you c-" Y/N began, but I immediately cut her off.

"I can't get to know you if I'm not with just you, silly." I chatted.

"You have a point... Well, let's go then." She replied, sliding her hand into mine only to pull me along with her. As she guided me along, she pointed out every little small attraction on the ship which was already introduced to me on the way to my room. Yet, I let her attempt to fascinate me, which she sure as hell did. Seeing her face light up by the littlest things made my heart skip a beat each time and her explanations were so much more interesting than those of the crew members. In the 30 minute "tour", not once had Y/N released her grasp from my hand and in those 30 minutes, I loved every second of it.

Eventually, we made it to a booth in a Hispanic themed diner. Two ladies dressed like a Flamenco performer, greeted us with a "Hola chica!" along with two menus. I chuckled, and told her my order which was carne a la tampiquena. Y/N couldn't decide so I ordered a simple enchilada plate.

~

After spending hours at the diner, I actually got to know Y/N a lot more better. For starters, she has two brothers and two sisters who live back in Michigan along with her parents. I had mistaken here for a California girl considering we did depart there. She did say she was with her friends though, maybe she lives with them? She never said her sexuality... Oh god wait. I meant, um. Uh. I don't like her, do I? Society automatically thinks we like the opposite gender, unless we say we are or even act "gay". Why do people do that anyways? You do you, I do me.

Turning my head to my right, I found myself looking at Lauren who sat across a young brown haired male. It seemed like she felt a stare, so we had met eyes. Lauren from Planet Green Eyes spotted with a hot guy, I repeat. Lau-

"You alright Camila?" Y/N laughed.

"Did I say that out loud?" My cheeks reddened, as I fumbled with my hands.

"Yes, yes you did. Go over to your friend already. I'm here Mondays through Sundays." Y/N joked, causing me to chuckle and nod my head as a reply. She went to her phone as I slid out the booth.

Pacing myself, I tapped on the young male's shoulder. He looked up from his phone, and lightly smiled.

"I was just about to leave. See you around, Laur." The young male winked in Lauren's direction, damn.

As I slid into the booth, her faint smile turning into an obvious smirk.

"So who's that Camz?" Lauren's smirk still plastered on her face.

"Uh...Hey! Don't ask me that question when you obviously have some eye candy for yourself too you know." I countered, softly slapping Lauren's bare arm.

"You said 'too'." Lauren retorted, laughing to herself.

"Ugh, whatever Lo! Geez. Anyways, can you please get this whole room mate issue fixed? I know you know about this already." I pleaded, making a puppy dog face.

"No thanks Camz. Martin seems like a cool guy, and with your messy antics, I will not. Besides, seems like you two over there are close." Lauren protested, pointing back to Y/N's direction.

I turned my head back to her, only to find her and that so-called Martin guy have an interesting conversation by the looks of it. They were both laughing, obviously enjoying themselves. A small fire had ignited inside of me, anger? No. Jealousy? ...No? My right foot had unconsciously tapping at the ground at an awfully weird pace, along with my fingers. On the other hand, Lauren looked totally composed as she smiled at the looks of them. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't. I don't know why, but I couldn't. So I stood up, and made my way over back to the table. Plopping myself next to Y/N, I slid my hand into hers not even thinking about my action.

"You guys know each other?" I attempted to ruin their 'moment'

"Yup, Martin here, is my childhood friend. He's practically my brother." Y/N stated, squeezing my hand.

"Correction, fuk buddy." Martin innocently added, sipping on his starbucks. I had almost choked by his words, but realized he was kidding.

"I'm joking Camila. Y/N is straighter than a kinder's drawing of a circle." Martin reassured.

"But a circle isn't straight at all." I replied, dumbfounded.

"Exactly." He responded, as he took his leave out of the booth and out of the diner in general.

His words had finally made sense to me. Here I am on a cruise ship meant to enjoy myself, yet I'm stuck with a girl I barely met. Who I'm possible even falling for. Problem is...I shouldn't be falling for anybody. Anybody, but Shawn.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

282K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
913K 41.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
497K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...