Your Adopted, WHAT!!!

By JessFoote

More

Your Adopted, WHAT!!!
Alex POV
"Home"
Author Words
Tiny FlashBack
Jake (OOO, New guy) POV
Ch. 7 meeting him and hearing from 'him' agian
CH.8 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ch. 9 :)
Ch. 10 :P
Ch. 11 Part 1
Ch. 11 part 2
Ch. 11 part 3
Ch. 11 part 4 (the final part)
The Plan
Ch. 13 The Almost Escape!
Ch. 14
Ch, 15 hha
Ch. 16 heheh
Chapter 17 :)
Your Adopted Ch. 18
Your Adopted, ch 19
just a note
Chapter 21
************
ch. 22
title of your story

Chapter 20 :)

602 4 0
By JessFoote

Ch. 20

Yes, we are at chapter 20!! :)

But I am also sooo sorry for not uploading…I’M SOO SORRY!!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Also…….

Please read this below

On peps, I need to ask you a few questions! I am thinking about having a contest for the new design for the cover and if you win you get to decide what will happen next!

My friends’ will and I pick the winner, so if you want to do it post a comment! THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS :)

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Recap-

YES I AM GOING TO GET MY MATE BACK!

Wolf-  

            Our mate!

Yeah what ever!! YEAH!!

End of recap-

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Jake P.O.V

(this goes back about 2 chapters because the last chapter was a back flash.)

As we got to Alex’s moms house, which I never knew that she was still living, I guess I looked like a kid on Christmas waiting to open his gifs because I was wanted to see Jess soo bad!

When we got into the house that has been holding Jess for almost 3 weeks, its reeked of her…that sweet smell was everywhere! I was about to run up the stairs to go get her when Amanda (Jess’s mom) stopped me and told me, that she should go first so I would clam down.

I waited about 3 minutes till Amanda came down and told me to go up! I ran up the stairs into her room………to find her GONE!

Where did she go! She couldn’t have run away! I NEED TO SEE HER!

After my little temper transom, I smelt her out side the door when she was about to open it I opened it for her. She looked as if she saw a ghost, did I really scare her that bad.

But she wasn’t the only one that just starred. I looked at her for about 5 minutes till I watch her try and sneak past me, but I stopped her. Her body in my arms where she should always be, No one talked I just held her, for what seemed like a lifetime.

I’m sorry that its really short but I just wanted to post something so perople keep reading, I will post more tomorrow!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 75.3K 27
Kaily was rejected by everyone, even her 3 brothers. Things just got worst when the soon to be Alpha finds out they are mates. He rejects her and bec...
False hope By DC

Teen Fiction

2.2K 38 41
225K 6.7K 41
Abused and treated badly after Clarissa's mom passes from cancer, she can't stand it and take it anymore. Finally after taking as much pain as she ca...