Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}

By ShiningSouless

In the world only 6 people are either a neko or a Inu. The rest are humans. Nekos and lnus are not suppose to... More

As a child
School
Awkward
New friends?
Me too
Them too
Playing
Training
I'm fine
I think I love him
What could go wrong?
If only
Dad?
Thunder
Maid
Forgiven
Brice
Trying to recover
Back to hell-I mean school
Bad news
Break downs
First test
Finally back
Sensitive (smut)
The promise
Injured again
Surprise
I give you my heart
Until the day I die
Water
Truth or Dare
Reasoning
Merome's dare
SetoSolace's dare
Jin
Herobrine
Changes
Little puppy
Sky
Wake up
Woof?
New pillow?
Hello, my name is John
Cute
John and Zack
Glowing eyes
Forgive me
Familiar faces
Movie Date
Office
Lunch Break
Picnic
Couple time
Someone's getting naked
Months later
Water broke
I love him
Epilogue
So um...Hey
I was tagged!

Park

2.9K 98 163
By ShiningSouless

Chapter 52: Park

~Ty's POV~

After a LONG day at the office. We finally got home around 2:00. I face planted into the couch, I didn't feel like moving.

"Babe, come on. Let's go to bed, we can have a day to ourselves tomorrow." Adam said, I groaned and snuggled into the couch "you can either get up and sleep with me or you can sleep down here along." Adam said. I didn't want that to happen so I stood up and staggered over to Adam and fell face first into his chest.

He helped me climb to stairs and into our room. We got undressed (except the boxers) and into bed. I cuddled into his chest and tangled our legs together. I closed my eyes and I instantly fell asleep.

~morning~

"Babe, wake up." I opened my eyes to see Adam shaking me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt something heavy laying on my legs. I looked down and saw Dakota laying on me. I reached down and scratched him ears. Making him jump out of his slumber.

"Now, about today," Adam began "I promise you a day of attention, and that's what I'm going to give you." Adam smiled "but what about work?" I asked "that's why we were there so late. I made two extra videos so I could have this day off." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a hug "Adam, you do too much for me." I said "nothing's too much for you my love." (So cheesy) I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So what do you want to do first today?" Adam asked "take a shower together, get breakfast, cuddle on the couch, watch Netflix, got out for lunch, cuddle some more on the couch, late night twilight swim, dinner, Netflix and cuddling again and then bed. Sound good?" I asked "you came up with all that on the spot?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Ok, let's go shower." Adam sat up and went into the bathroom and I heard the water running. I took off my shirt and pants, walking into the bathroom. Adam was already naked and waiting for the water to warm up. I took my boxers off and jumped in, getting hit by warm/cold water. I instantly jump back and hug the wall. Adam laughed and got in with me. He hugged me as brought us under the water, he kissed me.

~time skip~

We walked downstairs hand in hand. Adam only had pants on and I had Adam's black shirt and red hoodie. Of course we both have boxers on. "Now that I think about it, I never see you wear your hoddies." I said and looked up at him as we walked into the kitchen "well, you love them so much and I like jackets better." Adam said and got out some waffle mix "babe, you can wear them if you want too, I have my own hoodies." I said and grabbed some grapes, strawberries, and watermelons out of the fridge.

"My hoodies are more comfortable for you, no?" He asked pouring the mix into the press "it is." I said and grabbed two bowls and a knife "but you can also wear them, you have one for like every color of the rainbow." I said and started cutting up the fruit. "I know but again, I like jackets more. And I don't mind giving you my jacket when you're cold." Adam said and walked behind me and placed his hands on my waist.

"Adam, you do too much for me and I don't repay it." I said and put my ears down "babe, you are going to be my husband, you love me, you're barring my child, you have stuck with me, and you have made my life worth living, when I go to work, I can't wait to come back home to my beautiful fiancé." Adam said and kissed my neck. I sighed and stopped cutting the fruit and turned around, wrapping my arms around him neck "babe, you do more for me than you know, I wouldn't trade you for all the money in world, your pettier than all the girls and guys out there, I'm very lucky to have you, I'm glad I made you mine." Adam said softly. I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

The alarm to the press went off and Adam let go of me and opened it up. Taking out the four he made. I continued cutting up the fruit and separating them evenly into the two bowls for me and Adam. "Babe, when you're done with the waffles, can you get the dogs food and water?" I asked "sure." He said.

I finished cutting up the fruit about the same time Adam got Alex and Bear their food and water. What's cute about this is that they won't eat until all there of them have clean water and new food and they wait for each other to get finished with their food.

I cleaned up the mess I made and threw the parts of fruit I didn't need. Adam came back in and I gave him his bowl of fruit with a fork in it. He took it and kissed my forehead as a thanks. I took a bowl and plate as well and went into the living room.

I turned on the TV and went on Netflix. I searched threw it and stopped an anime called Soul Eater. Adam sat down next to me and set down two glasses of orange juice in front of us. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my tail around him leg. His tail was wagging behind his back but kept knocking against the couch.

The first episode played in English dubbed because we are too lazy to read. I started eating my waffles first while Adam started on his fruit.

About 5 mins later I was done with my plate and I moved on to my fruit. I took a sip of orange juice and started eating again.

After I finished I leaned against Adam and grabbed in him arm. The second episode was now playing and we both finished our food and drinks. Adam took the dishes to the sink already. He ran his hand threw my hair, I was softly purring.

"I can't wait until I get to meet Ren." Adam said and rubbed my stomach "I can't either, just a couple more months." I said and rubbed my head against his cheek. Adam licked my cheek and I blushed.

"Adam, I never asked, what was your first impression on me?" I asked "well, when I first saw you getting bullied, I knew I had to help you, but I never knew you would become this important to me." Adam said "just to think, if we hadn't have meet that day, we may have never met." Ty said "I don't know, but I'm glad we met, I don't know what I would do without you." Adam said and kissed me. I purred and narrowed my ears.

"I love you so much Adam~" I purred and nuzzled him chest "I love you too Ty, more than you know." Adam said. I sighed happily and closed my eyes. His chest going up and down at a calming pace. Adam put his hands on my legs to make sure I didn't fall or slip. I was curled into a ball on Adam's stomach. Him petting me with one hand and holding me up with the other.

I guess I must have ended up dozing off a bit because Adam was slightly shaking me "baby, do you want to do anything before lunch, like going shopping or go for a walk?" Adam asked "what about a walk in the park with the dogs?" I asked "sure. Boys!" The dogs came running to us at Adam's call.

"Let's go got a walk." The dogs ears perked up when he said that, I stood up "I don't wanna put pants on, and I don't want you to put a shirt on." I whined and reached my head on my chest. Adam laughed and walked us upstairs.

He got out my gray pants and his yellow shirt. I quickly put on my pants and twirled my tail around. We lakes downstairs and called the dogs, going outside. Adam grabbed my hand as we walked through the fall day. The day were so obedience, they followed us anywhere. (Whenever they got out, they always hind their ears and tail, keep that in mind cause I sometimes forget to write it)

We sat down on a park bench and told the dogs to go play. "It's a pretty day tonight Adam." I said, he nodded in agreement.

I moved close to him and rested my head on his upper chest, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Hey Adam, if you could wish for anything, what would you wish for?" I asked "well, everything I ever wanted is right here, an amazing fiancé, a child on the way," he said that part rubbing my stomach "dogs, doing YouTube. I couldn't ask for anything more than that." Adam said "Adam, do you ever get tired of me? Like if I don't repay something sweet you did for me like comfort me, protect me from a god, complimented me, works everyday for us, like don't you ever get tired of me just no doing anything to help?" I asked "Ty, if I didn't, I would have left, Ty, your pregnant, it's ok if you're lazy, and I don't care if you compliment me, as long as you get one compliment a day, and at my work, I'm working with friends and doing what I love so I don't mind that. Babe, don't be so hard on yourself, I love you for you, and also, I have hurt you and the guys before, but I've learned to control my powers." Adam said, I lifted my chin up and kissed him. He kissed back and brought me closer.

I felt a rock hit my head that made me pull away "yo faggots! Stop eating each other alright, it's disgusting!" A guy yelled. Adam glared at him and stood up "what the fuck is your problem?!" Adam growled "just the fact you and that bitch are being fags." He said pointing at me. Anger lit up in Adam's eyes "you should run, like now." Adam growled "oh, I'm so scared, what's the worse you faggots can do?" He laughed. He really shouldn't have done that.

Adam ran at the guys and grabbed his neck, he kicked the back of him ankles to make him lose balance and pinned him against a nearby tree. The guy started choking and hitting Adam's arms, desperately trying to get Adam's arms off him "let me go!" He gasped out.

"Then why don't you stopped bad mouthing to me and my boyfriend, you bitch. If not, you're going to die." Adam warned "fine, fine! Just let me go!" Pleaded the guy "crazies." The guy mumbled and flipped his collar and started walking away. Adam made lightning strike about 5 feet away from him, making him run.

I just stood and stared. Adam walked over to me and brought me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned on his chest. He pushed me up against a tree and I glance up and gaze into his hazel eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back but felt something come between me and Adam's legs. I looked down and saw Bear looking up at us. He was holding a stick in his mouth. I reached down and took the stick. He bent down like he wanted to play, I could see Alex and Dakota behind him. 

I threw the stick and they chased after it, I even saw Adam's head whip around to where the stick flew and I felt him flinch forwards. I chuckled and hugged him tightly. I love this silly idiot so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
161K 5.8K 40
This is a Kagome and Sesshomaru Fanfiction! Imagine the possibilities. Kagome wasn't human, she isn't Kikyo's reincarnation and her family is a bunch...
753 19 17
what if millianna wasn't the only neko! what if she had a twin sister! what if she and her twin sister were taken to the tower of heaven! what if her...
193K 5.4K 44
What happens when that kind and smart boy goes missing. As people grieve over him, people wonder to his whereabouts. Many months, then a couple of ye...