Diabolik lovers:the girl who...

By Nanami-sakamaki

Siera is feared by her classmates and is always wearing a hood. One day yui stumbles in on Siera singing a sa... More

⚠️BEFORE READING⚠️
girl who cries blood?!
The bloody black rose?!
My light!
Kidnapped?!
Shity day!
Trying to get close. Its ok to tell people!
The happy siera?! Siera's death!
Cuddling?! Reiji likes to cuddle!
The horror of the past! Siera's father!
Meeting yuma! Sing me a song!
Meeting kou! Special eyes!
Meeting azusa! Don't harm yourself!
Meeting ruki! Scars of the past!
The new guy! Siera gets a boyfriend?!
Betrayed! Siera's heart is broken!
Yuma confesses!
Ayato confesses!
Shuu confesses!
Ruki confesses!
Reiji confesses!
Kanato confesses
Kou confesses
Subaru confesses!
Azusa confesses!
New girl!
I love you!
Her name's lolly!
Sky and earth! Don't make me your enemy!
Kiddnaped! The wrong enemy!
Meeting old friends! Don't get in my way!
Master~
Lolly's true form?! The love battle trap!
Siera's first power is unlocked! Goodbye fallen goddess!
Finally! Sleep!
Special! When you give them a fireball!
Ayato's friend?! More like women hunter!
Christmas!
New year!
Sequel
It's out!

Laito confesses!

8.4K 140 206
By Nanami-sakamaki

Ok I'm just going to let you all know I had a hard time not laughing writing this! I hope you like this on it was also another request from hunnybunny223.

"Siera what's wrong? you look upset." yui says walking over to my desk. "yui when we get in the limo please have shuu and Subaru tie me down." I grumble. "why did something happen?" I sigh and smile at her. "no nothing at all." she looks at me not believing a word I say.

"It's laito isn't it." I sigh and nod. "what did he do this time?" She asks. 'Gah I can't tell her! She's to innocent!' I shake my head and stand up. "come on we should go before reiji scolds us." yui shivers at the thought and nods. as we're walking down the halls I get a text message.

From: laito

To: slut-chan

Slut-chan~ let's have some fun tonight~ I'm sure your bodies just waiting for me to fuck you~

My eye twitches as I stop walking and my bangs cover my face.

* yui's pov*

Suddenly the atmosphere got really cold and dark. 'what's going on?' I turn and my face pales. Siera was giving out a deadly aura and I saw her phone broken in her hands.

"S-Siera are you ok?" I ask backing away a little. "yeah...I'm just fine." Siera looks up and her eye were literally the gates of hell! "Gah Siera's scary!" I yell. I was trailing behind Siera and watched as everyone cowered in fear.

"Laito!" Siera yells. "Siera no don't!" I yell grabbing her arm and trying to pull her back. "shuu-kun Subaru-kun help me!" I yell. shuu and Subaru pale a little as they see a pissed off siera.

"Laito what'd you do this time?!" Everyone yells looking at a smirking laito. "hmm. I just told her that we should fuck later and that her body wanted me."

'How can he say that with a straight face?!'

"Die damnit!" Siera threw her pocket knife at laito but he dodged. "Siera!" We all shout. Siera just scoffs and jumps into the limo. we all sigh and follow her.

*Siera's pov*

When we got home I stormed up to my room and slammed my door shut. "damn perverted vampire!" I shout. I sigh and lay down on my bed. "geez why does he keep doing that?" I mumble. after a while I feel sleep over take me.

~time skip~

When I woke up I found myself in a different room. "where...am I?" As I start to wake up I feel something cold against my wrists. "what the?!" As I get a better look I see that my arms were chained above my head and I was wearing....

"HOLY MOTHER OF VIRGINITY! WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I shout as I see I was wearing one of laito's sex outfits. "oh I see you've woken up slut-chan~" I look over and see laito sitting on his bed smirking at me.

"Laito what the hell?!" I shout pissed. "heh slut-chan did you forget about my text earlier?" My eye twitches. "laito you damn sex pixy." I growl. "ah that's not nice slut-chan~" laito chuckles and stands up. "stay away spawn of satan!" I shout.

He only chuckles and comes closer until he's right in front of me. "slut-chan's so cute~" he lifts my chin up a blush on his cheeks. "ah I'm getting turned on just by looking at you." Ok I was more pissed then when Subaru had accidentally pissed his pants and Ayato teased him about it for two months.

"Laito you sick basterd this outfit is for your sex toys not for me." what I was wearing was a black bra and panties with hot pink bows. I also had on black stockings that went up to my mid thigh. "ah so sexy~" laito starts to stroke my sides as he licks my cheek and neck.

"Will you stop that!" I yell blushing. "hmm." laito pulls away and walks over to one of his drawers. "ah here it is~" when he turns away a ticked mark appears on my forehead.

"You fucking prick there's no way in bloody hell." laito only smirks and shows me a gag. (It's one of the ones you know with the big red ball.) he comes up to me and puts the gag in my mouth. "mph!" I try to struggle free but to no avail. "now now slut-chan be a good girl~"

'Im going to fucking kick your hentai ass for this laito the prick!'

Laito grins and starts to stroke my thigh as he kneels down and looks up at me the blush never leaving his face. "ah I love that expression slut-chan~" suddenly laito bites my thigh and I whimper. "slut-chan let's have fun~ I wanna see all of your sex expressions~"

'I swear I'm gonna rip his damn balls off!'

Laito kept kissing up my thigh and soon he reached for the black panties. "slut-chan I have something I'd like to try~" laito smirks and goes back over to his drawer.

'Please don't be a sex toy! please don't be a sex you!'

"Here it is~" laito turns and pulls out a sex toy.

'SON OF A PEDO!'

(Lol I'm so sorry there's something wrong with me tonight! I just can't!)

Laito walks over and pulls down my panties. "ah your so wet~" he purrs and takes out the sex toy. "but let's try this out first." he spreads my legs and slowly slides the sex toy into me. I bite down on the gag as I shiver.

"Hmm. it's in all the way~" he blushes and smiles up at me. "now let's turn it on~" yep that did it I was gonna slap the shot out of him after this! He holds up a switch and right away he puts it on max power. I gasp as I feel it start to vibrate.

"Ah~ slut-chan your so sexy~ please make more expressions~" laito unclips the bra and starts to play with my nipples. "your so sexy slut-chan~" he starts to lick my nipples and my ears and tail pop out as I kept feeling the vibration.

"Your so slutty I love it~" laito starts to play with my tail. "I wonder what sound you'll make?" Laito removes the gag and I let out many loud and apparently in laito's opinion sexy slutty moans. laito blows into my cat ears making me moan really loud.

"Hmm." he pulls I my tail really hard and I gasp. "Nya~" I blush and look away. "ah slut-chan again! Make that noise again!" Laito kept pulling on my tail and pinching my nipples. I was a moaning mess.

Soon I felt a knot in my stomach. "l-laito turn it off! I-if you don't i-I-I'll." laito kisses me passionately as he cups my cheeks. thanks to that I came while letting out a moan although it was muffled by the kiss.

"Slut-chan you came so much!" Laito laughs and keeps playing with my nipples. "I think I'll keep it on~" I blush and start to pant.

'Oh I can't believe I'm about to say this!'

I take a deep breath and whisper seducively and cutely into laito's ear. "laito please no more. I-I want you. please take it out...I want you to fuck me please." I felt him stiffen as his eyes widen a litte.

"Heh. Slut-chan say it again~" I growl and lean in close to laito's face. "I said fuck me hard laito." He smiles and blushes. "slut-chan~" he quickly turns off the sex toy and pulls it out making me gasp. "slut-chan~" he keeps saying that over and over again.

He quickly undresses himself and my eyes widen as I see his huge member. laito pulls out a tube of lube and puts it on his hand. he quickly sticks his fingers into me and pumps in and out."nya~" I moan.

I look and see laito his eyes were filled with lust and his face looked like he was trying to control himself. "that's it I can't take it anymore I'm fucking the kitty!" He yells and pulls out his fingers. laito spreads my legs and shoves himself into me.

"Nya!" I moan as he starts to thrust in and out of me. "s-Siera! Siera!" My eyes widen as I hear him shouting out my name. "L-laito~" I moan he thrusts in harder and faster. Soon I felt myself hit my climax. "L-laito I'm gonna-"

I didn't finish because laito had kissed me hard and passionately. With that we both came. laito pulls out and slides down so he's hugging my legs.

"I love you Siera!" He sighs happily. "please unhook me." I beg. laito smiles and I hooks my wrists. "hey let's do it again~" I punch him in the face and put on my clothes.

"DAMN PERVERTED VAMPIRES!" I shout and slam my door shut.

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Yui: next up is one of author-chan's special requests!

Siera: that's right this chapter has nothing to do with the main story and is for one of author-chan's lovely reader-sans!

Yui: if you'd like to have your own chapter with one if the guys then please comment and tell author-chan!

Siera: also please comment who you want next!

All the guys: until next time dearest's~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...
628 17 9
The enchanting alternate world of "Diabolik Lovers" series, where Komori Yui's life takes an intriguing twist as she finds herself in the midst of a...
1.3K 25 8
Davinas sister, Sofia, sings at the party that her guardian Marcel through for their guests what happens when she catches the eyes of the originals t...
40.9K 1K 21
Yui suffered with the brothers Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Subaru, Shu, and Reiji. Everyday, one of the brothers drinks Yui's blood. But until one day, her...