Old Rain. [h.s.]

By Pianogirl56

Not Edited. Harry's life changes when he meets the girl in the green dress, he doesn't realise at the time, t... More

Old Rain.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Sequel is up!!

Chapter 8.

5.5K 174 19
By Pianogirl56

Chapter 8:

My eyes reluctantly opened as I looked around the unfamiliar setting remembering that I had stayed the night in Ed's spare room. I looked at the bed opposite me and saw a head of curls facing me. I giggled at the image and got up out of bed, taking my spare clothes and heading straight for the shower - doing the normal routine.

After getting dressed and doing my make-up, I left my hair to dry naturally as I strolled happily towards the kitchen finding a sleepy Ed sat at his table with a bowl of cereal.

"Morning" I spoke chirpily as I grabbed a bowl for myself and poured the cereal and milk inside.

"Morning" he replied taking another spoonful of his cereal, "did you have a good night? What did you two get up to when I went to bed last night, eh?" he winked at me.

I laughed at him, "well we played twenty question's and then went to bed" I missed out a minor detail of me teasing but Ed knew me well.

"What else?"

"Nothing."

"Emma?" he asked more teasingly.

"Fine, I may have teased him a tiny bit but that's it! Nothing happened I swear," I giggled towards the end as I spoke honestly.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Ed replied, until we quickly heard another voice follow, making us jump slightly.

"You have no idea Ed" Harry smirked as he leaned coolly against the doorframe. I looked down to my cereal with a smile trying my best not to blush at his implied meaning. Shortly after I felt a warmth next to me as Harry joined us for breakfast, "so what are you guys doing today?" Harry began, starting the conversation.

"Well considering we have a day off, I'm nipping to Mike's to write a few new songs, so can you lock the door on your way out?" Ed said packing up his stuff.

"Yeah sure, see ya mate"

"bye.." Ed trailed off as he left the house.

"So what are you up to today?" Harry asked me turning his head and facing me - curls falling loosely around his face, and his ship tattoo partly covered by his grey shirt.

"Well, I'm going to go shopping with a friend of mine for the day. What are you up to?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing, It's a relaxing day for me. I might go out with a friend but that's it really." he stopped and there was a comfortable silence before he spoke again, "where's your phone?"

"On my bed, why?" he got up and left before answering my question and returning with both our phones.

"I'm putting my number in your phone, and your number in mine" he smiled at me and continued with exchanging our numbers.

He gave me back my phone and I felt a buzz, I looked at it and saw the name 'Sexy Styles' and laughed.

"That's hilarious, what am I named in yours?" he turned his phone around and showed me my contact, 'The Tease' I giggled and nodded in agreement, happy with what I saw.

Once that was done we got our stuff together and left after noticing no press outside Ed's house, we got into our cars and headed in different directions.

~~

"What shop do you want to go to next?" I asked Hayley as we walked around looking for the next shop to browse.

"How about that one?" she pointed to a familiar shop and we stalked over to it, eager to see the new summer collection. Hayley has been my best friend since she was born. I'm a year older than her but it's safe to say I don't know what I would do without out her - she is basically my sister and I love her to pieces. She lives five minutes away back in Holmes Chapel so we saw each other regularly before I moved to London, now she just comes down once a month on a weekend but we still video chat and call each other, so it's quite alright.

Hayley has medium length brown hair with darker and lighter brown highlights, she has a natural smile and big brown eyes. She is truly beautiful, and has always been wise and good with advice when I need her. I love it when she comes to London just so I can show her around and take her out - it's the same with any of my family or close friends; I wouldn't be here without them so it's my way of thanking them.

We browsed though the rails until I found a nice grey tank top and cute light wash skinny jeans that I wanted to try on. I gave Hayley my bag and we went into the changing room; she sat relaxingly on a seat looking through her phone while I tried the clothes on, a buzz took her out of her trance as she picked out my phone from my bag.

"You have a text" she said and giggled.

"Who from?" I asked curious to what she was laughing at.

"'Sexy Styles'?" she burst out laughing. I giggled to myself and rolled my eyes, taking my phone out of her hand.

Sexy Styles: What are you doing now? .x

I glanced down at the device and decided to change from the clothes and back into my original ones. We went to the front desk, paid for our purchases and headed out the shop towards our next one.

Me: Shopping with a friend, why? x.

Sexy Styles: Where? .x

Me: We are heading to a café to get a bite to eat. Why? x.

I had a suspicion that Harry might tag along but I pushed it out of my mind as he said he would probably go out today with a friend of his.

Sexy Styles: I'm sat at home bored and wanted to talk to someone. Why so suspicious? .x

Me: I thought you would have gatecrashed but maybe not. I'm out with my friend Hayley :) x.

I sat in the café with Hayley and took a picture of the both of us, sending it to Harry. Once I had done that, I got up and went to the till to order.

-----{Hayley's POV}------

I sat happy in my seat at the café on my phone. I looked up to see Harry Styles sat in front of me, well that was unexpected.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered to myself, barely audible.

"Hi you must be Hayley, I'm Harry. I was wondering if I could borrow Emma for the day, if you don't mind of course." he whispered also, obvious that he didn't want her to hear.

"Yeah, s-sure." I stuttered still not able to believe who was sat in front of me.

"Now I know it's selfish to take her away but I have come with an exchange." he looked cheekily back at me.

"Who?" the minute I asked that question the one and only Niall Horan came up behind Harry and they swapped positions. As much as I love Harry, I've always had a soft spot for Niall - so I could hardly speak when he sat in front of me.

"Hey babe," he waved cutely.

"Hi." I smiled at him and his previous action, I could feel my cheeks start to burn.

"So are you okay with it?" Harry interrupted me from my trance and looked at me expectantly.

"Yeah, of course!" I answered a bit to excitedly. Glancing at Niall who simply just chuckling at my behaviour, this was going to be interesting.

------{Emma's POV}------

I looked back to Hayley to see her sat with a blond haired guy and she was blushing like crazy. Aww! I picked up the tray with our and walked back to the table placing it down. Looking at the guy confused...

"Niall?" I asked unsure, even though his blue eyes stared right back into my hazel ones.

"Hey, you're Emma right? It's lovely to finally meet you! I'm a big fan, and Harry's told us loads-" he was interrupted when a hand covered his mouth by none other than Harry Styles.

"That's enough of that! Come with me." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the café with him, passing me my handbag.

"Why are you here? Where are you taking me? Wait what about Hayley?" I asked in a hurry as we rushed to his car. "What about Russ?" He paused dead in his tracks making me almost bump into him. He turned slowly to face me, his large hand never leaving mine.

"Who's Russ?" he responded disappointedly as he looked me in the eye.

"My car." I answered clueless to what was happening.

"Oh okay" he breathed a sigh of relief and opened the car door for me before walking around and getting in himself. What was that about?

"Right," he continued, "to answer your questions: one, I'm here to take you somewhere. Two, It's a secret. And three, Hayley is spending the day with Niall and also has the keys to 'Russ'" he giggled as he answered my questions. I sighed in relief as he had seemed to plan this fairly well, whatever 'this' is.

___________________________

Comment and vote please :) Thank you!

- Pianogirl56

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
14.1K 209 6
All Harry-themed One-Shots. I'll be posting a new one every day until Sunday, June 24th!