Vic Fuentes' Daughter

By Bandtella

CURRENTLY EDITING Meet Haley Rogers, a girl who has moved in and out of homes, there she has yet to find a d... More

Vic Fuentes' Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Characters
Chapter 12
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaoter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Book cover
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Bandtella's Note
Epilogue
New book
Thank you

Chapter 13

3.2K 115 0
By Bandtella

I woke in a bed?

I sat up and looked to my left to see a picture of me and Antonio. I smiled and looked to my right, to see a girl staring at me. I screamed and fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" The mystery girl said while helping me up.

"I'm fine. Who are you?" I dusted off my butt and sat down.

"I'm your roommate, Belinda and Antonio's roomates' girlfriend." She happily smiled shook my hand.

"My name is Haley-" I started but she cut me off.
"And you're Vic Fuentes' Daughter. Yup I know exactly who you are. Vic and I have the same birthday."
I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Well let's show you to our room." she added.

I can tell we're going to be best friends. We talked about absolutly everything on the way to our room.

But one thing came to mind. Best friend.

"Where's Antonio? I'm sorry but i haven't seen him since we first left my neighborhood." i looked down nerviously.

"Hey it's okay. He's with Jay, my boyfriend." she unlocked the door and handed me a spare key.

"The room isn't really ready yet, but i was thinking we could buy paint and show off our art into our very home." she chuckled. "Yeah, maybe we could, i don't know, add some fairy lights?" I feel like a child asking her mother for a piece of candy, scared that she may say no.

"We can have anything you want in here, afterall you do live here also. Plus, i have alot of fairy lights, stored in my closet. We can put them up after we buy some paint and brushes, if that's alright with you?" she grabbed her car keys.

"No need, i have alot of paint." i ran to my bag and took out my art kit. I had cans of paint and brushes, scattered in my dafle bag.

Once Belinda saw the paint, she litterly had a mini heart attack.

"I swear we're twins! I thought i was the only one that did that?"

"Well, you're not the only one now." i threw the paint brush and caught it.

"C'mon, let's get started." she chuckled, grbabing the paint brush from my hands.

--

The whole day was well spent. We painted the whole room, a dull but light green color.

Did i mention our dorm was like an apartment. It had a kitchen and everything. We even had our own little libary, which i will soend most of my time in.

Anyways, tonight the guys were taking us out for dinner.

I grabbed my white scarf and wrapped the fuzzy cloth around my neck.

Winter was aroching too soon, for my liking.

"Hey Hal, the guys are downstairs!" Belinda said from the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and key and met the guys sitting on the couch.

"Hey Antonio, you must be Jay?" I said while holding out my hand.

"Hello, Yes that will be me, you must be Haley Fuentes, the girl Antonio keeps talking about." he smiled, shaking my hand.

Belinda finally came down after the awekward tention. She grabbed Jay's hand and led us to the restraunt.

This is going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2.6K 23
Tru is a 13 yr old girl, she's a very long way from being okay. Tru's mother hates her, her step father who she thinks is her father hates her. She...
48.4K 909 31
[Vic Fuentes daughter story] **Frequent Updates** Isabella Carson is 15 years old and has no idea who her father is. Her mother claims he is a deadbe...
5.4K 115 25
Scarlet decides she has had enough and wants to end it all. just as she attempts to end her life she is saved by Vic Fuentes and get adopted by him.
68.8K 2.5K 28
Rebel Smith (15) finds out her mom has been hiding something from her. Her mom has told Rebel lies and has now left her with her "dad". But her dad t...