Zodiac High

By whiteseal4321

As fall comes again and summer ends, school becomes inevitable. Once again, twelve students return for their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 ( Important Author's Note )
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 3

9K 210 37
By whiteseal4321

Pisces POV: An Interesting Bus Ride
         The something that pushed me back is Scorpio. A blush creeps onto my cheeks as I look away as Scorpio says,"Sorry," in a soft voice.
I mutter," It's okay," before pulling out my sketch book and working on a drawing to get my mind off of the person sitting next to me. Scorpio sits next to me and pulls out his sketch book and starts to draw. Both just sit quietly and draw, but I feel the air getting tenser by the moment. I guess that all the water signs love to draw as Cancer is always thinking about drawing when he can't get his hands on a pencil and some paper.
I try to break the uncomfortable silence by showing him my drawing and asking,"Do you like it?"
All gives me is a slight nod of his approval. I do my best to continue the conversation by pointing to his drawing and stating," I love your picture; it looks so realistic."
All he says in return is," Thanks."
     As the bus ride continues memories from last year flow into my brain. Good times with friends, breakups, and way too much homework flood through as the bus comes to a sudden halt.
         We have finally reach our destination. It feels good to be back. I go to my dorm which I share with Capricorn. Capricorn is already in our room when I open the door. She immediately runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug while she starts to ask question after question. When we are all caught up, we both finish unpacking our bags and go to Moon hall.
        At Moon hall, all of the 1o kids from the bus are present when I walk in. I sit down between Capricorn and Virgo. The principal here begins the speech with how this school for years has been a selective school where only the smartest & most creative kids go.This school year, she continues, you will continue your journey as sophomores. Enjoy our school as your class is the only one here. She also hands out our class schedules. With our schedules, we all go back to our dorms in a loud fashion. Capricorn,Virgo, Libra, and I discuss and compare our schedules.
      I soon find out that each of us have the same schedule, which puts us in the same classes. Soon we are all sent to our dorms where Cap ( Capricorn ) and I change into our pjs and go to sleep thinking about the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...