Chapter 37

Aquarius POV: Jealousy is Man's Weakness
As I hear a loud and high pitched yes echo through the room, I realize that I had just lost my chance to ask Pisces to the dance. Why did she chose Scorpio? Why not me? As the lunch bell rings, Pisces comes over and asks," Are you okay?"
"Umm, yeah I'm fine," I lie. Hopefully she won't see through my lie. I find out she does as she says," Are you sure, it look like something bothering you?"
I can't tell her how I feel, it would just ruin my friendship with her. I try to change the subject, but Pisces won't give up. I finally admit with a lot of persuasion," Okay, Pisces you really want to know the truth." She furiously shakes her head yes as I continue and say," I like you, a lot. You're pretty, kind, courageous, loving, and prefect. But, you'll never date me because Scorpio has your heart."
With that said she looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes, blinks twice, and says,"I'm so sorry, Aqua. I never knew you liked me like that. I'm sorry but, you're right, Scorpio does have my heart. I hope that our friendship will continue just as before."
I can't believe what she just said. I have completely changed our friendship. She grabs into a hug and says," Here how about this, let's eat lunch together and just spend the rest of the school day together. Okay?"
"That would be perfect," I reply as we walk into the cafeteria. Well, I guess if she won't be my girlfriend, being friends is better than nothing. Maybe just maybe, our friendship will stay the same, hopefully.
Scorpio POV
    As I reach the cafeteria and sit down with the other Zodiacs, I realize that Aquarius, Cancer, and Pisces are missing. I causally look around the lunch room and see the three of them sitting in the back of the cafeteria. I see Pisces laughing and having a good old time with them. Jealousy encases my emotions as I walk over to them. Why is she sitting with them and not me?
Pisces POV
I feel a laugh escape my mouth as Cancer tells me one of his jokes. Even though I just heard it yesterday, it still makes me laugh. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder as I hear a masculine voice say," Umm, mind if I borrow Pisces for a while?"
Aqua replies," Sure just bring her back, Scorpio."
" I will," he says as he leads me to the music room.
Scorpio POV
       As I lead a timid Pisces to the music room, I close the door behind us and ask, angrily, what she was doing with the other boys.
        She replies," Well, you want the whole story right?" I nod my head as she continues," I had just got out of class, when Aqua confessed that he liked me. I told him that you have my heart. I suggested that we would have lunch and spend the rest of the day together because he felt inferior to you and I still want to be friends with him, just friends. The same with Cancer, I just want to be friends with him, too. You're the one I love. Okay?"
       As my expression softens, I realized I over reacted. I look at Pisces and says," I'm sorry, I just worry that you're cheating on me."
       " I would never, ever do that. Why would you think that?!" she says in a startled voice.
      " I guess, I got jealous to easily this time."
       I suddenly realize that our faces our just inches apart. I grab Pisces by her waist and pull her into a tight hug.
Pisces POV
     As Scorpio's strong arms grasp me into a tight hug, I realize that he's worrying about me because he loves me so much. I also know that I love him even more back. I cry into his chest because of how foolish I've been.
      " Babe, are you okay?" he asks gently while hugging me even tighter. I snuffle and look up at him while saying, " Yeah, I'm fine. I guess my emotions got the best of me this time, too."
    As he loosens his arms, he says," Okay, how about I walk you back to the table and I'll see you tonight at the dance. I'll pick you up at 7 pm."
    He walks me back to the table and we both go on with our day with the anticipation of tonight creeping closer and closer.

Hi there. Hoped you liked this chapter. Anyways new chapter soon, I promise, bye.