Chapter 87

Virgo POV: Getting Ready {Part 3}
    Once I have finished with my hair, makeup, and dress, I join the other girls as we talk about what the night will hopefully have in store for us.
      "I just hope Aquarius likes my dress. I don't think he's much of a green guy," Taurus states.
    "He definitely will! You look breathtaking. You're surely going to take his breath away," Libra states as she hugs Taurus. Taurus smiles.
    "You look just as beautiful, perhaps even more!" Taurus exclaims as her smile grows.
    "Ladies, it's time to go. The gentlemen are waiting for us," one of the maids explains. With a few giggles, we walk down the hallway. I must tell you that I am not used to walking in heels. I am doing my best. However, I am not as good as Libra or Cap is.
    Cap grabs me arms as I begin to wobble, "Don't worry I'll help you get the hang of it. Before the boys lay their eyes on us, you'll be walking like a pro."
    "Thanks. I just don't fall," I reply with gratitude.
    "I wouldn't worry about that. Leo is always there to catch you," Cap adds with a mischievous grin. No matter how grateful I am to her, there is a small bubble of anger at her comment. She knows this and loves the reaction she is getting out of me. Nonetheless, I am walking like a pro as we enter the atrium. Waiting for us are the boys, Leo, Aries, Sagi, Aqua, Cancer, Scorpio, the male maids, and our other friends, Arête, Aphros, Perseus, Calypso, and Asterope. Our boyfriends look speechless. I immediately find Leo. He looks marvelous. His blonde hair is combed back ever so slightly. His tan skin shines forth with his red/orange/yellow suit.
    "My, my, my I'm still falling for you," Leo whispers as we embrace.
    "Aww, really?" I add.
    Startled, Leo replies, "I didn't think you heard that."
    "I did and I'm still falling for you too."
    We share a small kiss as we embrace once again.
Capricorn POV
    As I watch Virgo walk confidently to Leo, I do the same. However, I walk over to Sagi. He looks so handsome! His auburn hair is parted to the side and his red tux makes him look very dashing. We exchange a smile before Sagi embraces me in a hug.
    "Your beauty is as radiant as ever," Sagi compliments as he loosens his arms around me just enough for eyes to meet.
    "Your beauty is just as radiant," I reply with a chuckle. Sagi laughs along at my joke. I continue with, "I'm serious. I don't think you've ever looked so handsome."
Taurus POV
    I swiftly walk towards Aquarius. He looks as handsome as ever. His dark purple suit greatly compliments his completion. His black hair shines in the light of the room. I run into his awaiting arms. He picks me up and spins a bit.
    "I know I am definitely holding the most angelic woman in the entire room," he states as he places me back on the floor. He leans down for a kiss. I generously place my lips on his as we share a passionate kiss. I run my hands into his hair as his hands find their place on the small of my back. Once we break for air, he rest his forehead on mine.
    "You look very handsome this evening," I state as we break our hug. He smiles at me as he takes my hand in his.
Gemini POV
    As the rest of the girls rush to their boyfriends, I slowly walk over to Aries, partially because I can barely walk in heels and partially because I want to keep him waiting just a bit. I want to take in his charm before we embrace each other. Once I reach him, I am not the first to speak, he is. He states, "You look as beautiful as a blossom in spring."
    "Who told you to say that?" I smirk. I'm just messing with him just a little.
    "Umm, I'm not sure what you're mean," Aries stumbles.
    "I'm just messing with you. You looking quite charming in your suit," I reply. He truly does. His orange and red suit compliment his hair and light skin perfectly.
    "I'm glad you were only kidding," Aries chuckles as he kiss my cheek.
Libra POV
     No matter what Agata said and no matter how happy I am at the way look, I am still a bit nervous. I wonder if Cancer will think I am beautiful. I mean we've been dating for six months, but I still feel new to this whole thing. All my worries wash away as Cancer and I make eye contact.
     As soon as we make eye contact, he rushes over to me as he says, "You look as breathtaking as blooming lavender!"
    We embrace as Cancer kiss me forehead and as I reply, "Thank you! You look very polished in your blue suit."
    "Why thank you! I think we make handsomest couple here," Cancer adds with a melodious chuckle. I laugh along as I look deep into his smiling blue eyes. My are they beautiful! They radiate with his kindness and gentleness.
Pisces POV
    As I heave my skirt up, I shakily walk towards Scorpio. I am doing my best in these heels, but I feel like I'm going to fall at any moment. Scorpio sees me wobble and rushes behind me. He catches me just before I fall flat on my behind.
He smiles at me as he chuckles, "You look very breathtaking in my arms."
"Why thank you. I didn't know you could be such a gentleman," I tease.
"Only for you, my dear," Scorpio replies as he plays along. We burst into soft laugher as he places me back on my feet and gives a small peck on the lips.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to breakup the happy reunions, but time in dwindling down and we still have to teach you some dances," one of the male maids states.
"It appears that we have one more males than females. Why don't you dance with Agata just this once so you can learn the dance," one of the female maids adds.
    Aphros and Agata awkwardly look at each other as we begin to line up. Each couple bows to each other before joining their left hands and placing their right hands on the other's shoulder. The maids pair up as well and teach us the many dances as the sun begins to set.
    "You all catch on very fast! Thankfully, you do because it's time for us to join the party!" Agata exclaims.

Hello! Just a friendly reminder, I am updating everyday until January 5th for my 12 Days of Christmas. I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter (day 3)! As always, new chapter soon. Bye!