My Twilight (twilight fan- fi...

By beau_whitlock

Isabella swan and her new step sister Beau mathews are headed down to the rainy and cloudy town of forks Wash... More

Plane ride
One question at a time
First day and mates?
Kiss
Old friends
Mark
Official meeting
My turn
Hunt and worriedness
Another meet
Eliana
Past
Ups and downs
I love you so much
An announcement
A little twang
Treaty
Not as cool as my mate's.
She's awake
Go for it sug
Kyle
May I?
Goddess vs God
Fight
Thank you!
You're invited
Invitation
Shopping
You may kiss the bride
Epilogue
New book

Their house

11.7K 240 19
By beau_whitlock

Bellas pov

I had just witnessed one of the most horrifying things in my life. My sister was making out with JASPER. That is so weird we only met like yesterday. Us girls excluding esme had been girl talking for a while im we got bored so we headed down to the living room and sat with our mates, well those who were paired.

Anyways we are sitting in the living at the moment, i am so bored. everyone just sat there in silence till emmett broke it thank god

"lets play a game!" Emmett announced. There were a few groans and a few okays. Alice, rosalie, esme and carlisle left the room. Why they left, idk but who cares they're just party poopers.

" ummm so what are we playing?" I asked awkwardly.

"How about truth or dare" emmett answered.

"okay" i replied getting a little suspicious.

"Ok jazz you first truth or dare?" Emmett asked jasper.

"Dare" jasper replied.

" i was hoping you would say that" em said with an evil grin.

" i dare you to give beau a lap dance" he said and as jasper stood up his grin grew wider. As jasper started doing his dare everyone started cracking up laughing, beau was trying her hardest not to pee herself. As jasper finished, our laughs began to quiet down.

"DAMN, should of got that on camera" emmett said snapping his thumb and index finger together.

"Yeah you totally should have" jasper said sarcastically. "Ok my turn hmmmm" jasper said tapping his chin with his pointer finger. "Beau!" He said, beaus head snapped his way ,her face showing for him to go easy on her. " dont worry darlin' it wont be hard" he said to my sister.

"kay" she replied.

"truth or dare?" he asked

"hmmmmmm well since i have no idea what you are capable of with dares I'll choose truth" she said smiling as she knew he wanted her to pick dare.

"fine" he pouted. " are you a virgin?" He asked. If beau was a  human she would probably be blushing bright red.

"Yes" she answered truthfully.

"What!? You are!?" Emmett gaped. "Yea" beau said "why?" Emmett proceeded to ask.

"Well i was just saving myself for someone special and someone worthy, in my past life before i came her there were alot of men trying to get with, this" she said gesturing to herself at the last part. There was an awkward silence for a couple of minuets before beau broke it.

"emmett! Truth or dare?" She asked nearly jumping out of her spot with excitement, she must have a good thing coming.

"DARE!" He said proudly.

"I dare you to eat a whole human meal" beau said grinning wickedly.

"WhAt nooooo!" Emmett argued.

"fine but if you dont you have to streak around the whole town!" She argued back.

"fine I'll eat, I'll eat" he huffed.

"We'll ask esme to cook something" beau said then called down esme and asked if she could cook emmett some spaghetti, at the thought of them mentioning food, my stomach growled. No doubt everyone heard because all their heads snapped my way.

" bella would you like some too?" Esme asked me, she reminded me of my mother renee, so sweet and kind.

"Yes please" i answered.

"okay sweetie it should be ready in 20 minuets" she told us.

When she left the room we decided to go on to the next person. "Bella truth or dare?" Emmett asked me.

"uuuh dare!" I replied back to him.

"I dare you and edward to kiss".

Beaus pov

"Bella truth or dare?" Emmett had asked my sister.

"uuuh dare!" She replied to him.

"I dare you and edward to kiss".

Bella blushed furiously but hesitantly stood up and walked towards edward she sat in front of him and took a deep breath. As she leaned forward to kiss him i couldnt help but feel excited, i knew they were mates so i knew she loved this dare she just wouldnt admit it. As their lips connected i could feel the love in the air. I turned and pecked jasper lips as he wrapped his arms around me. Edwards and Bellas kiss started to deepen and turned into a full on make out session.

He lifted her on to his lap and gripped her waist, she then wrapped her arms around his neck and tangled her hands through out his hair. After a few minuets of us just sitting there watching the two make out, emmett decided to cough and that brought them out of their world. Bella started to blush like crazy and Edward couldn't stop smiling.

About a minuet later Esme walked in with the food. She placed a bowl in front of Bella. Bella started to dig in. Esme placed a large bowl of spaghetti in front of emmett and i said " remember ALL of it!" I reminded him. He looked like he would have started to cry and it was hilarious i quickly grabbed my phone and filmed him. He started gagging and complaining about how it smelt and tasted like shit. It was sooooo funny.

Once the game was over everyone came down and sat in the living room.

"So beau, how long have you been a vampire?" Carlisle asked. I was afraid of this. Of them learning about my past, people fear me. I thought about lying to them , to them all even Bella i haven't told her any of this, and i wasn't planning on doing so. I decided on going with the truth, they would have found out sooner or later.

"Well um I'm 259 years of age" i replied sheepishly.

"What have you been doing in that time?" Carlisle asked me wanting to know more oh no not this question, so soon! I took in a deep unneeded breath then let it out.

"well i uuhh used to well kinda still do work with the volturi"i replied looking out in the distance, they could tell iwasnt finished. So i continued "before i worked with the volturi i used to fight in wars, in the south. I was created by a woman named maria" i heard a few gasps and a growl come from Jasper. I decided to continue as no one said anything. " she trained me to fight and i became known as the goddess of war. Everyone feared me, i was her best warrior. She had asked me one day if i would ever leave , i had lied and told her i would never leave. She told me how she thought she could trust some people and not trust others she told me about a story with major jasper whitlock and the captain. How he was desposing all of the new borns that were at their one year mark. When the major and captain came across a certain new born they knew the captain found his mate, so the major told them to leave and later the major did the same. After winning some more battles maria found out just how powerful my gift was and-"i was cut off by edward.

"if i may, what is your gift?" He asked.

"i am a copy cat i can copy others gifts and use them as my own" i told him. He nodded and carlisle gestured his hand for me to continue.

"Anyways she found out how strong My gift was and that i had formed another alter ego so i now have two she informed that the only other vampire alive that had two other alter egos was the major. The second ego we had discovered was a total beast when it got let out only running on instict. She kill anything that comes with in any distant unless her mate. Then theres my other she is very fiesty and demands respect and is a little cocky from what i heard from maria she is similar to major japer whitlocks alter ego called 'the major' he is otherwise know as ' the god of war' i had always wondered how great it would be to meet this major himself but that is unlikely to happen." I pouted.

"Bella?" I asked my sister.

"yes?" She answered straight away, being brought out of her thoughts,

"Kristy isnt actually my mum, my mother died before i was changed, she only plays the role as my mother" i told her, she gasped and put her hand on my shoulder soothingly.

"So-" emmett started but was cut off by me.

wait, theres more" i said and they all stayed quiet. " years past and i began to feel lonely and depressed, i passed this on to my mistress maria but she did not care, so i decided i would leave, two months later i escaped with kristy who acted as though i were her daughter she was very kind and she acts as my mother for show, as she looks older than i, we had stayed with the volturi for 50 years and i was their queen because of my powers and my title in the vampire world. I was and still am one of the most powerful vamps in the world along side with the major who i have not yet met, but i wish to do so" i finished. As i looked up all their faces were blank, jaspers emotions showed anger, fear,happiness, relief and love.

"Well darlin'" jazz said to me, his accent oozing out of his voice "your wish is granted" he said. I didnt quite get what he meant until something hit me.

"M-major?"

Cliffhanger....... Next chapter will be up soon.

Vote

Comment

Fan/follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 19.3K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...
50K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
237K 3.9K 37
What would happen if Bella had a twin sister? And what would happen when she moves to forks with her sister? How will she find her sisters boyfrien...
361K 7.7K 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version of Emily Swan's story. The Rewritten version is Our Forever containing Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Brea...