Heart Broken (ShadAmy)

By EmeraldTK

Almost everything that falls in love with me ends up broken. Why must I ruin everything? Does this mean tha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Interview
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two

Chapter Twenty Six

490 30 22
By EmeraldTK

-Shadow's POV-

Whenever I'm in the same room with Sonic he is not only quiet and less annoying but sometimes when I look at him I could see him giving me the stink eye. After thinking I actually thought it had something to do with Amy because he switched when I told him that Amy and I were going out. Not only that but he seems to be really sensitive about his phone, like when he was showing Silver something Silver tried to get a better look so he hold Sonic's phone but Sonic on the other hand nearly attacked him. If that's not enough he would make a mess of the whole dorm just to find his phone, and wouldn't let anyone help him find it.... I don't know what you are thinking but I think he's acting like a weird teenage girl. Right now we are in our dorms, Silver went out so it's only Sonic and I. Maybe this could be a good time to talk to Sonic.

"Sonic?"

"Yo,"

"I think it's about time we talked," I stated.

"Hmmmm...?" I looked to Sonic who just seems to be lazily laying on his bed on his phone.

"Do you still like Amy or something?" I questioned, Sonic quickly sat up.

"No! Wait what? I don't like her or anything she's yours man!" He quickly stated with his cheeks slightly becoming red.

"Ummmm....okay?" I just ignored Sonic from there. I just can't handle him right now if he's going to be acting weird. I just hope he still won't be acting all anti social like he has been for awhile....

Amy: Hey Shadow

I grinned finally seeing Amy texting me once again. I'm just glad my mom didn't scare her off too easily. Well she actually did scare her. A lot. But Amy still didn't stop at all, she's going to hate my mother for awhile but I think she will be alright.

Me: Hey Ames

Amy: wyd

Me: txting u

Amy: ... Shadow I was wondering if u actually think I'm worth it

Me: Wut did Mom tell u now??

Amy: Nothing today lol! But srsly... u heard of all the mean things I did and stuff but still u want to choose me when there are so many other girls out there?

Me: Amy idec wut u did. In fact u actually seem 2 b changing now y do u keep asking these questions???

This isn't the first time Amy has asked me questions like these, I need to know what is making her question the relationship we have.

Amy: Nothing I was just thinking

And then I just left it at that, I think I can trust Amy but I also believe we should get at a point at a relationship where we could tell each other anything... even when she met my parents she refused to talk about her parents, only for like two seconds.

-Mina's POV At School Outside During Lunch Time-

As Julie-su and Sally follow me I spotted Amy, Rouge and Blaze sitting under their little tree and eating, but also talking. I grinned and decided to pay them a little visit.

"Why can't you just tell Shadow?" Rouge questioned.

"That's just going to make everything worse," Amy sighed.

"Ooooh wait until I get my hands on that purple haired little brat--" Rouge's sentence was quickly cut off by my greeting.

"Hello!" I greeted gleefully with a fake but energetic smile on my face. All the girls turned around and glared at me, but the most furious was Rouge.

"You," She whispered in a low and angry voice, Rouge quickly stood up and turned to face me with the rest of her little friends with her.

"Why do you have to be such a homewrecker? Can't you see Amy and Shadow are happy, what you need is makeup that actually makes people look good and a better life because acting like a total hoe just to get a guy who doesn't like you makes you look like some sort of pathetic wannabe loser!" Rouge sneered, all I could do was throw my head back and laugh.

"Shadow does like me! He liked me but then you came along and ruined everything like you always do, all I wanted was for one guy to like me but nooooooo! Hoelia Fake Rose here wants to hurt every guy in the school before she starts her career as a stripper or something!" I sneered back. I also made up a nickname for Amy, her actual name is like Amelia something, something Rose so I tried to make an effort to call her Hoelia Fake Rose.

"A stripper? Really? Even if I did grow up to be something like that I would still make more money than you!" Amy defended.

"Sorry Amy but Shadow only likes classy girls, which still brings everyone to confusion on him dating you," Sally stated.

"Oh Sally, it's only because he feels bad for her that's why," Julie-su giggled.

"Well who wouldn't feel bad for a complete loser who can't stop showing pictures to a guy?" I questioned with a snicker.

"I wonder what happens when Amy tells Shadow the truth," Sally chuckled.

"Oh Shadow, a long time ago I sent Sonic pictures of my boobs because I'm so desperate and pathetic for popularity and attention! I know I'm a total slut, I'm sorry though... love you!" Julie-su mocked, Sally and I threw our heads back and laughed at Julie-su's joke.

"Okay that's it! The reason why Amy sent those pictures in the first place was because--" Blaze tried to speak.

"Blaze... it's okay," Amy sighed sadly interrupting Blaze's sentence, I grinned to myself. If I keep humiliating her like this everyday I could probably have Shadow to be my very own boyfriend in less than three weeks!

"That's what I thought... now I need to go remind Mrs. Grey about her research on your family, oh and good luck on your run on being school president Blaze!" I sneered with a giggle and walked away with Julie-su and Rouge.

-Amy's POV At The End Of The Day-

It's over. I know it is, Mrs. Grey has been trying to speak to me all day today, Sonic wouldn't stop bothering me, Shadow wouldn't stop at trying to find out what's wrong with me, and Mina just kept winning. As I walked out of the school I saw Shadow ahead of me walking out. It's best for me to end things now then for us to end things knowing Shadow is probably thinking I'm a whore or something. Goodbye Shadow, over all the boyfriends I had you were truly the best.

"Amelia! Please just allow me to talk to you for at least two minutes!" Mrs. Grey interrupted my thoughts as she chased after me with a clipboard, when she stopped in front of me I knew I had to make things right with Shadow first. I definitely can't leave school without saying goodbye to him first.

"H-hold on Mrs. Grey I have to make things right first," I told her with my eyes focused on Shadow, I quickly walked around Mrs. Grey and over to Shadow, I tapped his shoulder lightly which caused him to turn around, he looked in my eyes with a warm smile on his face, his smile itself warm my stomach with a fuzzy feeling and caused my cheeks to heat up again, I will miss that smile. That smile just makes me want to grab his face and kiss him on the lips right now, but instead I just held his hand.

"Shadow, I just want to thank you for actually treating me like a real person, I have never met a hedgehog as charming and caring as you. You deserve a better girlfriend than me... which is why I have to do this. Just please know that I will always lov--"

HONK HONK!

A loud honk ruined my speech to Shadow, I snapped out of the moment we had and turned my head to look at whoever it was angrily. But when I was who it was my jaw dropped. How is this even possible? Is this real life, Shadow noticed my shock and believe me I was shocked, I was speechless. Completely forgetting about how I was just about to drop 'the L bomb' on Shadow I kept my eyes focused on whatever caught my attention.

"Oh my gosh," I gasped, I honestly was speechless. In the car is my father and my mother in the same car! He is finally back! After many years, but instead of being happy and excited like how I pictured ever since I was a little kid, I was actually a bit angry.

"Heeeyyyy Amelia hop in the car! We got some catching up to do!" My father yelled with another honk, even Rouge, Blaze, Maria, and Mina are all very shocked at this situation, I walked up to the car with a straight face.

"What are you doing here? What's going on?" I questioned.

"Amy we will explain later, just please get in the car," Mother told me, I opened the door to the back seat of the car and got in. I don't know what type of car this is but by the looks of it, it doesn't seem to have a top which means it's only meant for days when it's nice and hot.

"Mr. and Mrs. Rose!" Mrs. Grey gasped as she ran towards our car with a clipboard.

"Hello Mrs. Grey, is everything alright?" Mother questioned.

"Yes, yes. But I would like to schedule a meeting with you some day," Mrs. Grey stated while jotting down some notes on her clipboard.

"I will be available around next week Thursday," Father said.

"Thank you Mr. Rose, have a nice day," Mrs. Grey said with a smile before we drove off.

"So let me get this straight, you sold the mansion right?" Father asked mom.

"Uhhh yeah," She replied.

"Okay so I guess we will be staying in a hotel for awhile then..." Dad said with a warm smile as he continued driving the car.

-In Our Hotel Room-

"Yes it is true. After many of years of fighting for their company the business man can now return back to their loved ones and family. The company will also be celebrating their victory by..." The woman on the news explained, I just tuned her out after I heard what I felt I needed to hear. So that's why he's back, and everyone else is to. I sat on the couch and heaved out a sigh.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Mom asked me with a very concerned look, I know I'm not really supposed to be acting like this... I should be excited but it just doesn't feel right, right now.

"I guess this just all happened really quickly..." I said quietly, all the flashbacks came coming back to me at once, all the time when I used to stress out about my father.... tears started to roll down my eyes by every deep thought that flew by my very own mind. Dad walked in front of me and kneeled down so I could stare into his eyes.

"Where were you when I wanted you by my side?" I questioned with my voice cracking, my parents instantly pulled me into a hug, this moment sorta reminds me of when daddy left to go on his business trip, but this time I'm actually filled with joy.

"Amy..... I know I wasn't there for the past few years.... but now that we are all here together I hope we can take this time to get to know each other and not let my work get in the way of that again.... sorry..." Dad said which made me tear up again.

"I'm actually so glad you're here," And that was all I could say, because I didn't want to ruin the moment right now, because I don't think these words can really explain how excited I am to have this family back once again! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 499 6
(M/N) Evans was an ordinary Muggle who adored his older sister, Lily, who happened to be a witch. When she died, it was decided that her young son, H...
352K 8.8K 43
After her pack was attacked by Rogues, Lucinda had to take over the pack as her parents died during. She is only 16. With the help of everyone in the...
34.3K 742 24
Mikasa Ackerman is about to start a new year at her highschool Shiganshina high. What she is unaware of is that there is a new transfer student who i...
679K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...