Chocolate

always_clever tarafından

Description inside. WARNING: sexual content and harsh language... Daha Fazla

Chocolate
December 31st
January 2nd
January 3rd
Please Read
January 8th
Janury 10th
Janury 11th
January 15th
January 16th
Jaunary 21st
Jaunary 22nd
January 26th/27th
January 29th
Feburary 4th
Feburary 6th
March 2nd
March 4th
March 5th/6th
March 10th
March 12th
March 31st
April 2nd
April 3rd
April 4th/5th
April 10th
April 11th
April 12th/13th
April 15th
April 16th
April 17th
April 21st
April 22nd
May 7th
May 11th
May 20th
May 21st/22nd
December 31st
July 9-10th
October 2nd, 2018

January 7th

5K 166 37
always_clever tarafından

I walked to the office with a smile on my face and a cub of hot chocolate in my hand. When I walked past my assistants desk, Riley gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nod. "Yeah. Are you?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. Why are you smiling?"

I shrugged. "Because it's a great morning." I unlocked my office door before going inside with Riley behind me. I turn on the lights to see my office is organized the way I left it.

"Omg. You got the D. Last night." Riley closed the door behind him. "I knew something was up when you left the bar with David."

I chuckled and set my stuff down. "No I didn't get the D. We went to dinner."

He scrunched up his face. "That sucks."

"Not really. We got to know each other better." I shrugged. "I was truly amazing." I turn on my apple computer.

"Did you at least tease him?"

"Of course. I put a little hip to my step when I walked in front of him."

"Good. At least I taught you a little something."

I looked up at my friends amused face. "What?"

"What?" He gave me a questionable look.

"You was giving me that look."

He chuckled. "What look?"

"A look like you have something up your sleeve."

He smirked. "Which I do."

I stood up straight and put one hand on my hip. "This is going to be interesting."

"How about we do a double date tonight?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Why not?"

I sighed. "Because David and I just started dating."

He shrugged. "So? Come on TJ." He gave me his signature puppy dog faces that he knows I would always fall for.

I groaned. "Fine. I'll call him for tonight. Hopefully he'll say no." I mumbled.

Riley squeaked and jumped up and down. "Fantastic. Tonight at 8 in Green house."

"Okay."

Riley opened the door. "Now I'm debating who my date is going to be. I have to check my little black book."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't pick anyone annoying."

"I won't. Maybe I should call that doctor." He stepped out my office and closed the door.

I groaned and flopped down in my chair.

Later that afternoon, I went to the meeting room to see my next client. I walked through the glass door with the files in my hand.

"Hello Mr. Miller and Mrs. Miller." I greeted before sitting down on the other side of the wooden table in front of them.

"Thank you Ms. Hunter for doing this. Not much lawyers want to represent us." Mrs. Miller said.

I sighed. "Well I would understand. Mr. Miller did rape a woman."

"No he didn't. That woman is lying." Mrs. Miller defended.

I looked at Mr. Miller and saw the uneasiness on his face. "Mr. Miller, is that true."

He looked between me and his wife.

I sighed and closed the file. "Mrs. Miller, can me and your husband be alone. There's chairs in the hallway."

She looked at me in shock like o just stole her money. "Arnold-" she whined as she looked at her husband.

He didn't say anything. But I did.

"Mrs. Miller, I can't help the both of you if your husband won't talk. It seems like you clinging on to him.." I looked down where she was gripping his arm. "Is making him nervous. So can you please step out, maybe get some lunch at the restaurant across the street, they have amazing pasta."

Mrs. Miller looks at her husband one last time before standing up and walking out the room.

That's when my business mode kicked in.

I leaned back in the chair and looked at Mr. Miller. "Did you really rape that seventeen year old girl?"

I saw his Adam's apple move up and down before he nod. "Y-yes."

I sighed and opened my file. "Tell me everything that happened, every detail." I clicked my pen.

"Well I was in my office..."

After Mr. Miller explained everything, even the sex scene which was highly disturbing; I had everything I needed for the case.

"Okay." I close the file. "Now that I heard everything, I should not represent you. But you gave me a nice check. I advice you to stay at home until the trial, which is on Friday. If you do not show, you're going to prison." I stood up.

He nod. "I'll be there."

"Good. Have a nice week Mr. Miller." With that I walked out the room to see Mrs. Miller wiping her tears. I sighed before walking up to her.

She looked up at me. "Are you going to stay?"

"The real question is, are you?"

She gave me a questionable look. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you know everything. If we win the trial, are you going to stay afterwards."

Mrs. Miller shrugged. "I don't know. I love him so much." She broke down in tears.

I huffed and looked around. "A word of advice." She looked up at me with her red puffy eyes. "If you really love him, you'll stick by his side no matter what."

She sniffed and nod. "You're right."

I'm always right.... Whoa, that sounds really cocky..

"Try to have a good day Mrs. Miller. Hopefully I'll see you by your husband's side on Friday." With that I walked out of the office and to the directions of my office.

"Ms. Hunter." His voice made me stop in my tracks.

I turn around to see my chocolate in his expensive suit with his Rolex and black dress shoes. "Mr. Ta'challa." I stepped to him.

"Can I speak to you in my office?" He asked with a sexy smirk on his face.

I smiled. "I would but I have these files and from what I heard is that you are representing the plaintiff."

He chuckled. "Yes. I'm not going to look in the file."

"Hmmm." I hummed which made lust fill his eyes.

I guess that's his weakness..

"I don't know Mr. Ta'challa, I should really get to my office." I said in my sexy voice. "But I'll call you."

"Okay."

I turn on my heel and walked away with a little hip in my step. To keep him on his toes.

When I arrived to my office; I closed the door, put the files down and picked up my phone to call David.

But before I can pressed the first digit, Fern rushed in my office and slammed my door shut.

"Hunter! How could you?" He started to bicker about non sense.

I put the phone back on the hook and looked at this man like he is crazy. "What are you talking about Fern?"

"You took my clients."

I chuckled. "Oh yeah." I shrugged. "Actually I didn't take them, they asked for me."

"Bull shit!" He yelled.

I saw Riley turn around to look at me through the glass. "Do you need help?" He mouthed.

I shook my head and looked back at the lunatic in front of me. "Listen Fern, calm down. There's other clients out there."

"But that client would help me boost to the top of I win. Where the big dogs are."

I sighed. "Fern there's other clients that's bigger than this one."

"You'll lose this one Hunter. Especially going up against Ta'challa!" He yelled once again.

I rolled my eyes. "Fern, look I know you have problems at home. But don't take you anger out on me." I said calmly; not daring to scoop to his level. "Now I advice you to go to your office and relax. Listen to classical music, buy some candy or get a girl name Candy. You know."

His face turned red. "You're a real bit-"

Before he can finish that sentence, there was a knock on the door. David walked into to the office. "Is everything okay here?"

I nod. "Fern is just leaving. Isn't that right?" I looked at the crazy man in front of my desk.

Fern glared at me. "Yes. I am." He walked past David to leave the office.

"Are you okay?" David closed the door behind him.

I nod and gave him a smile. "Yeah. Fern is always doing that. He always have a melt down."

David stepped in front of my desk and took my hand. His back was facing the glass, so if you're look in; all you would see is David standing there doing nothing.

His hand was warm and kinda soft. But not too soft. "How bout we go for lunch? Clear your head."

I shook my head before sitting down in my leather chair; which made my hand disconnected from his.

"I have a question."

David sits down in the chair in front of my desk. "Shoot."

"Would you like going on a double date with Riley and his- well a guy from his black book?"

David nod. "Okay. Where do we meet?"

"The Greenhouse."

"Oh. Very causal."

I nod. "Yeah, well Riley is known for being causal. He's really laid back."

"I'll be there. At eight?" David stood up and fixed his suit.

I nod and smiled. "Yeah. I'll see you at eight."

He raised an eyebrow. "You're not going to lunch?"

I shook my head. "I have so much work to do."

"I'll bring you something."

"No. I have my own lunch." I showed him my lunch box. "I'll be fine. You should go over your files for the case. You know the other lawyer is very hard core." I said, referring to myself.

David smirked. "I heard. I think I'll be fine."

I chuckled. "Cocky much."

He smirks before backing up to the door. "Very. Have a good day Mrs. Hunter." He opens the glass door.

"You too Mr. Ta'challa."

He gave me one quick smile before walking out and closing the glass door.

After work I went straight home to get ready. I took my shower, brushed my teeth again, put on my dark blue dress, did my makeup and brush my short hair down.

As I walk to my closet; I put my hoop earrings on and my diamond necklace that my ex brought me.

I know I was supposed to give everything back during the breakup, but this was the one thing I wouldn't give up. My diamonds.

I grabbed my black pumps from the shelf of shoes and put them on before walking out of my room and to the door with my black clutch in my hand.

I arrived at The Greenhouse just in time to see David getting out his car for valet. Like always he look sexy. David had on a grey causal shirt, with black pants, black & white Jordan 7's and of course his gold Rolex that reflect light.

I pulled my car into valet and got out. The young man gave me a ticket before getting into my baby.

"David." I called before walking to the sidewalk. He turned to me with his wonderful smile.

"Hey." He wrapped his long, strong arms around me.

He smells so divine.

David pulled away and kissed my lips slowly. His lips our so soft.

"Am I late?" He asked against my lips.

I shook my head, which made my glossy lips graze against his.

Gosh, does lips. I wonder how it would feel on my-

"TJ!" I heard Riley's loud voice behind me. "Come on, before are seat is taken."

I groaned and pulled away from My Chocolate's warmth. I grabbed into David's hand as we followed Riley inside to our table where I saw a small Asian man sitting there drinking cola. He was good looking and just Riley's type; small, shy and exotic.

"TJ this is Cameron. Cameron this is David and TJ; the two lawyers."

Cameron smiled and extended his hand to me. I shook his hands. "It's nice to meet you." I said with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you too." He said in his Asian accent.

"I brought drinks." Riley said.

We sat down in front of them at the small round table.

David leaned into me and whispered. "I thought this was supposed to be a causal restaurant." He said, referring to the huge dance floor where young adults is grinding on.

The Greenhouse is supposed to be a restaurant, but a week ago set a dance floor in the middle of the room. So now it's more as a club that everyone goes to.

I leaned in and whisper back. "It was, but the owner changed things."

I took a swig of my Bud Light.

"So what do you do Cameron?" David asked.

"Oh, I'm a therapist." Cameron answered.

"Interesting." David said before taking a swig of his beer.

"Let's go dance." Cameron said to Riley.

The Riley I know would say no to dancing since he doesn't like to, but instead he said yes and grabbed Cameron's hand. Riley practically pulled Cameron's small body to his big frame body on the dance floor.

I chuckled at the site.

Now that I'm seeing this; Riley has a body like Vin Diesel, but thinner. When I first met Riley, I had a crush on him before I knew he was gay. I guess looks can be deceiving...

"What are you laughing at?" David asked.

I turn my head to him with a smile plastered on my face. "Riley. He looks like he's about throw Cameron across the room." I laughed some more.

David looked behind me and chuckled at the scene. "You wanna dance?"

"Um, I'm not really a good dancer."

He shrugged. "I'm not either. Let's be fools together." He grabbed my hand stood up on his feet.

On the other hand, I had to practically climb down the tall stool that is meant for giants like David.

He led me through the thick crowd and onto the dance floor. Right on cue, Ciara- Dancing like we're Making Love came on.

I turn my back to David and started to grind my hips to the slow tempo. I felt his big hands on my side as he pulled me into him.

The back of my head hits his stone chest.

This is great...

"You want to get out of here?" David whispers in my ear.

I turn to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "We just got here." I stated.

"I know. But seeing you like this is just-" he groaned and pulled me closer to his body.

I instantly felt his hard wonder stick.

"Well um. I'm going to tell Riley that we're leaving." I pulled out of his grasp and walked to Riley who was only a few steps away.

Cameron was grinding on him like I did to David. Their height difference is the same way as ours.

"Riley we're going to leave."

Riley smirks and give me a wink. "I guess both of us will get lucky tonight."

I chuckled at his phrase before walking away to David. We soon left out the restaurant and got in are cars when valet pull up.

We decided to go to my apartment, since his is all the way across town. During the whole ride I was prepping myself up.

It's been awhile since I had intimate relationships... When I say awhile, I mean three months.. But during the three months I had my friend; CB. He's always there for me on late night Friday's..

I pulled out the keys to my door before putting it in the key hole. It was like a fire was setting off in me as David stared down at me with lustful eyes.

As soon as I opened the door he attacked my lips like a animal. David easily picked me up and kicked the door close.

"I wanted you for so long." He said against my lips.

"It's only been two weeks since we first met." I moaned once his lips was on my sensitive spot.

"Two weeks is a long time." David unzipped my dress and slide it off my body.

I'm so glad I have my sexy panties on..

He managed to led us in my bedroom. David set me on the bed before stripping down naked. I got the message when his hand was on his boxers.

Both of us was naked, hot and panting for need.

He went right to the chase and pulled out a condom from his pants pocket before putting it on.

After doing so he licked two fingers and slowly slide them in my glory hole.

I hissed in pain when I felt him shove the wonder stick inside of me.

He was rough and fast.

I was not enjoying it at all.

I was so glad when he dropped the load in the condom.

Great. Ten minutes I can't get back...

He rolled off of me and started to collect his clothes. "That was great." He said with a smirk on his face like he put it down right.

Which he didn't.

I put on a fake smile and nod. "Yeah."

"I'll see you at the office." He put on his shirt then shoes.

"Yup." I said, hoping he'll hurry along.

"Great." He leaned down and kissed my lips. "Bye."

"Bye."

With that he walked out the room and out the apartment.

I huffed, got out of bed, put my silk robe on and walked out my room to lock the door.

"Big mistake."

I went back into my room and went under my bed to get CB so I can finish the job David couldn't even start.

This sucks ass..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.1K 222 7
She's My Honey To My Tea.
4.7K 219 24
All it was meant to be was a pure business deal, then how is it her body craves for more than they bargained for....
3.2K 186 11
A weary soul seeks solace
1K 34 27
A girl who lost everything because of love. However can't get the love she desires unfortunately. After losing everything I don't desires anything an...