My Twilight (twilight fan- fi...

Galing kay beau_whitlock

Isabella swan and her new step sister Beau mathews are headed down to the rainy and cloudy town of forks Wash... Higit pa

Plane ride
One question at a time
Kiss
Their house
Old friends
Mark
Official meeting
My turn
Hunt and worriedness
Another meet
Eliana
Past
Ups and downs
I love you so much
An announcement
A little twang
Treaty
Not as cool as my mate's.
She's awake
Go for it sug
Kyle
May I?
Goddess vs God
Fight
Thank you!
You're invited
Invitation
Shopping
You may kiss the bride
Epilogue
New book

First day and mates?

22.7K 329 152
Galing kay beau_whitlock

Beaus pov

Todays the day, we are attending our first day at forks high school. I get up and turn my music on loud. I walk into my bathroom that charlie had added the day after we moved into because i hated sharing one.

I walked over to my shower and turned it on. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into my hot steamy shower. I preferred my shower hotter than most people would it just soothes out my muscles more and relaxes me and because the heat feels so good on my Ice cold body. I grabbed my 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner bottle and put it in my hair. I scrubbed my scalp to get the soapy substance to the roots of my hair. I left it in for around 3 minuets than washed it out.

I turned off the water, grabbed my towel and then wrapped it around my body. I dried my self off and went to my wardrobe to pick out my out fit for today. I decided to go with my white skinny jeans and a black and white adidas shirt that finished just below my waist i also went with my white converse.

I looked out the window and it looked like it would be raining today so i grabbed my black and white adidas jacket that bella sometimes used. Once dressed, I walked into my bath room to put on some makeup. I put on some foundation and did the smokey eye look and some red lipstick. Once i was satisfied i went to my hair and straightened it as my hair is usually wavy.

Bellas pov

Today was the day beau and i were starting at forks high school. To say i was nervous would be an understatement. Today i was wearing my denim jeans with rips in them along with a purple tank top and a leather jacket i also wore my black high top converses.

Once i was dressed i went into my bathroom and put on some makeup. I did a light coat of foundation with some mascara that made my eyelashes longer than they usually were i also put on a tiny bit of blush and finished it off with some lipgloss. I left my hair in its natural loose curls and walked out, satisfied with myself.

I grabbed my bag and headed towards my door. As i opened my door, beau was doing the same. We both looked at each others out fit and nodded approvingly ,just a sisterly thing we do .

"You look hot" I said to her. She smiled and looked me up and down.

"So do you" We both laughed and headed down the stairs. We looked at the time and noticed school will be starting in an hour. Beau decided to leave as she didnt want to be late. In beaus head being at school with less than an hour til it starts is being late.

She ran towards the garage and hopped into her matte black audi r8 spyder. She totally loved it, it was a present from her 'mum' once she had faked getting her learners again. I had received a hot pink Bugatti and i was in love.

I made my way into the kitchen gathering the ingredients to make my breakfast.  I decided on something real fancy.

Coco pops.

I sat down at the table with my luxurious breakfast.

Once i had finished i headed out to my car. I was then headed off towards the school.

Beaus pov

As i pulled into the parking lot i noticed there was barley anyone here, so I decided to wait for bella to arrive so we could get our time tables together. Bella usually gets to school early as well but not as early as me. I decided to wait in my car. As i was waiting i saw three cars pull into the parking lot all at once. They all parked next to each other. The cars were beautiful one of them being a volvo and the other a huge jeep and the last car was a red BMW .

A huge guy that looked like a body builder hopped out of jeep first, followed by a pixie like girl with spiky hair. Out of the Volvo a guy that wasnt as muscly as the other but still built came out, he rode alone because no one else came out. Out of the red car a beautiful blonde that looked like a super model walked out with her golden hair flowing behind her . And last but not least a really handsome guy with honey blonde hair walked out. Damn he's hot i thought to myself. In that instant i knew they were vampires but they didnt have red eyes they had golden ones like me. All at once their heads turned towards me and i quickly broke my stare, but all of a sudden i got this type of head rush and in that instant i knew i had gained more powers. You see i am a copy cat i can copy others gifts and use them as my own.

I hopped out of my car and sat on the hood waiting for my sister to arrive. I didnt have to wait for long because she came screeching around the corner in her hot pink Bugatti leaving skid marks .

Bellas pov

As i screeched around the corner of the school i spotted beau sitting on the hood of her car, waiting for me. I parked my car next to hers, i got my stuff and hopped out of my car and headed to beau.

She jumped off her car. "Come on lets go get our schedules, I've been waiting for you for ages" she whined and dragged me along with her.

As we entered the office we saw a lady that looked to be around her early 50 with curly red hair typing away on her computer. When we entered she looked up and froze when she saw beaus beauty. She took a deep breath to compose herself.

"hello may I help you?" She asked politey.

"We are new here. Beau Mathews and Isabella swan" Beau told the woman using her last name not mine.

"Oh yes of course! My name is Mrs Cope" She replies then scurries off and comes back with our schedules.

"Thank you" beau and i say at the same time, we giggled.

" can you please get each of your teachers to sign this slip of paper" she said handing us a pink sheet " and bring it back to me at the end of the day" she finished.

"Here is a map of the school. Have a nice day ladies" she says, waving good bye to us as we leave the building.

As we exited the building i noticed that a lot more students had arrived. Beau and i compared our time tables together.

(Left is bellas, right is beaus)

1st period-english-english
2nd period-biology-drama
3rd period- geography-history
-------------recess--------------
4th period-history-biology
5th period-dance-dance
-------------recess--------------
6th period-gym-gym
7th period- free period-free period

So we had three classes together and our spare(free period). The bell than rung and we headed towards english.

English was a bore, beau and i had already learnt that in australia. We had both met some nice people three boys and three girls one of the boys names was mike newton he has light blue eyes and a cute face (cute as in baby like)
One of the other boys names was eric he was really kind and helpful and the last boy was tyler he was really nice and kind of a ladys man but im not falling for any of his tricks. The girls i had met were nice, ish. One of them which i really like name is angela webber she was really kind and thoughtful she was probably my best friend so far there was also a girl names jessica stanley who is a gossip queen that would tell everybody everything then there was lauren mallory, i had a feeling she didnt like me, i dont know what i did to her.

Mike had walked me too my next class which was biology mike looked like he had a crush on my sister and I. Once i had walked into the class i walked up to the teacher and asked him to sign my slip. Once he had signed he called everyones attention to us. "Would you like to introduce yourself, ms swan?" Mr banner,my teacher asked i nodded and stepped forwards a little, facing the class.

"hello my name is isabella swan but i like to be called bella, i just moved here with my sister beau" i said.

"would anyone like to ask bella any questions?" Mr banner asked the class. A girl with brown ponytail and freckles with glasses put her hand up, eager to ask a question. "Yes kimberly" the teacher asked.

"umm what part..*snort* of Australia..*snort* did to come from?" She asked snorting every now and then.

"umm queensland on the gold coast" i answered "anyomore?" I asked then went to sit down but someone else put their hand up.It was a boy that sat up at the back, he looked like a jock he was pretty hot, i think i have a crush on him oh my god I heard a voice in my head and instantly knew it was beau bella has a crush bella has a crush.

"yes james?" Mr banner said.

"how old are you?" He asked.

"17" i replied.

"ok thats all for now if you have anymore ask ms swan in your own time please" mr banner announced "bella there is a spare seat next to mr cullen over there" the teacher said pointing to a spot next to a beautiful boy with pale skin. All of a sudden my crush for james was way gone and this mr cullen just took his spot. I went over to my seat and sat down getting my stuff ready.

He then turned to me and said "hello im edward cullen" he said in his ever so soft and musical voice.

"Umm h-hello im b-bella" i said stuttering while stretching my hand to shake his. He hesitated for a moment but shook it. As soon as we touched i felt electricity pulse through me and he probably must've felt the same because we both pulled away looking at each other curiously.

"What was that?" He asked. Ugh his voice dazzled me beyond belief.

"Umm i think that we just found our mates" i thought aloud.

"How do you know about mates?!" He demanded.

"Ummm i uuh i dont know what your talking about!" I said feeling panicky. The bell then rung and i ran out of the class room headed towards my next class.

Beaus pov

All my classes were boring so far maybe except for english as my sister and i had made some friends that we will be joining for lunch. My third period class was now history, i love history my favourite thing about it is learning about the civil war. I love the civil war because there was this story about a soldier named major jasper whitlock he went missing one time and was never to be seen again. No body, no nothing its so mysterious.

As i reached the door i could feel this pull in my chest etching me towards the classroom, i knew straight away that something big was about to happen, something good.As i arrived there i saw one of the vampires i had seen this morning in the parking lot. He studied me curiously, so i decided to check his emotions. His emotions showed curiosity fear worry and love.

Love?! Why does he feel love towards me. "Hello sir my name is beau mathews im new here" i told the teacher handing him my slip. the teacher looked up and i could tell he was dazzled  by my appearance, like all humans.

He took the slip from my hand, signing it than handing it to me "There is a spair seat next to mr hale at the back" he said gesturing towards the vampire.

I slowly walked towards my seat, the pull in my chest getting stronger. From the minuet i walked in this vampire had been staring at me, after a while it started worry,  me was he a threat? "im sorry, is there something you wanted?"I asked my voice coming out a little harsher than i hoped.

"my apologies ma'am" he said in a southern accent. Ugh that accent is so HOT!

"no its alright" i apologised.

"my name is jasper hale,ma'am " he said holding His hand out for me to shake

"beau" i replied shaking his hand. As soon as we touched i felt electricity pulse through me and i knew i had just found my mate.

Jaspers pov

As soon as i touched beaus hand i felt electricity pulse throughout my body , it was a tingly sensation that i already loved.

my mate!!I screamed joyfully inside my head i read her emotions and i felt confusion happiness joy love and lust the exact thing i was feeling "mate?" She had asked me.

"how do you know about that?" I asked her . Suddenly her appearance changed slightly her eyes changed colour from dark chocolate brown to golden. And i couldnt hear her heart beat anymore. "Yo-you're a vampire?" I asked shock purely evident in my voice. She nodded. The bell suddenly rung bringing us out of our bubble. i had offered her if she wanted to sit with me and my family at lunch she accepted but asked if her sister could join too, i had said of course.

Alices pov

I was in my geography class with the new girl bella when all of a sudden i was pulled into one of my visions

Vision:

Jasper and bellas sister beau were sitting in history when beau asked him if he wanted something as he had been staring at her for a while they then introduced them selves and shook hands and they felt electricity go off "mate?" Beau had questioned jasper then asked how she knew and her appearance changed slightly, she was a vampire and they were mates

End of vision

My heart broke slightly, i knew jasper and i were never mates but we loved each other but it was until one found there mate and jasper found his first.Although im sad im still very happy for him, he found his mate!. I will keep my mouth shut and if he wants to tell everyone then he shall.

The bell then rung and we were off to lunch. Just as i was about to ask bella if she wanted to sit with us she was know where to be seen,she probably already left.

Beaus pov

I walked into the cafeteria hand in hand with jasper. We sat down and waitted for his family to arrive as they did they gave us weird looks so i decided to change my appearance again to my vampiric self. A few gasps left some mouths and others were just speechless. " beau and i are mates" jasper said excitedly. "What about alice?" A blonde stepped up and said. Alice? Whos alice? I asked myself "its ok we were never mates anyways we were just going out it was never official" a small pixie girl arrived and said im guessing she was alice. I saw my sister walk into the cafeteria so i texted her.

Beau-Hey come sit with me i found my mate today :)

Bella- kay I'll be there in a sec im just getting some food

I started to talk with the cullen family learning all their names. Bella than came behind me and tapped on my shoulder.

"hey bells!" I jumped up and gave her a squeeze.

"which one?" She said happily yet curiously

"this cutie" i said pulling jasper to my side "everyone this is my sister bella" there a few heys and hi's

"she knows?!" Rosalie gaped at me.

"yeah" i answered admittingly.           (A/N: idk if thats a word)

"how" edward asked. Bella gazed at edward, she looked as though she was put under someones spell.

As i explained the story of how bella found out ,they saw my side and was ok with it. I decided to tell them about my past when it was right and now was not the time especially since we just met.

The rest of the day was a blur, all i could think about was jasper. He told me that his power to was to feel and control others emotions and i told him how i could feel what he was feeling and thinking at that moment. He was amazed at my gift but the rest of his family doesnt know yet.

As the bell rung and i was making my way to my car alice and rosalie came running up to me at human pace "hey alice and rose whats up?" I asked them

"do you want to sleepover at ours tomorrow night after school?" Alice asked me.

"yeah sure" i replied

"you can ask bella if you want,too?" Rosalie added

"ok, I'll go tell her now, bye ally and rose" i said waving my goodbye to them, they waved back and ran back to their family.

So chapter 3 my longest I've ever done geez i hope its good.it was exactly 2956 words.

Vote

Comment

Fan/Follow

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

90.2K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
506K 10.8K 26
Cassandra Swan, moves with her twin sister Isabella Swan to Forks to live with her dad, while her sister falls in love with one vampire, Edward Culle...
351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
66.4K 1.8K 14
Bella walks in on a conversation she shouldn't have. But in the end it works out for her. She gets a visit from Jasper, Peter(who is in town) and Ga...