Give It A Shot (Camren)

By writingsofjb

Lauren is finally able to give herself to Camila. But will Camila forgive her for all the hurt the older girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Babies!!
Guys!
Chapter 25
Sweeties!!

Chapter 2

7K 167 2
By writingsofjb

The next day Camila opened her eyes. Never had she slept as good as last night. She felt a little bit cold and when she looked to the side, Lauren was not there. Right she had to go to work.

"Are you awake babe?" Lauren asked from the living room. Camila just had this goofy smile on her face. She was so happy. She stood up and walked towards the living room. "Hi babe." She stepped closer and pulled Lauren in for a hug. Lauren pecked her on the lips.

"I made you breakfast it's in the kitchen, you can stay here for as long as you want but make sure to do your schoolwork. Okay, I have to leave now." She said this all in a hurry as she grabbed her jacket and headed out the door. Smiling one last time at Camila. "Bye babe." She said and with that she left.

Camila couldn't stop smiling. How cute of Lauren to make her breakfast before going to work. Camila was lucky this was her day off at school. She went to freshen herself up and put on some of Lauren's clothes before grabbing the plate from the counter and sitting herself on the couch. This was gonna be a lazy day.

Louis:
Mila!! What did Dinah tell me?! You and lolo are dating?! Why you didn't tell us I thought we were ur friends!!

Camila read the message and chuckled to herself. It wasn't that she didn't want to tell him, it was just that the more people would know the more dangerous it would get. Again she received a message.

Hazza:
What what what!? I heard from by boo bear that you and laurgirl are together? Where are you we need to talk!

Camila shook her head. Omg the boys wouldn't leave her. She looked around. Lauren would come home after 5 so if they would come here and leave before that time she would never find out.

From Mila:
Boys!! Come to Lauren's apartment you know where it is right? I will tell u all! ;)

She sended them.

Louis:
Omfg!! Ur in her house!! We are on our way!!

Camila laughed at the boy his message. She loved her silly friends. And she was bummed she hadn't spend much time with them the last couple of weeks. After ten minutes she heard a knock on the door.

"Omg!! Girl you have to tell us everything or else I will beat the fuck out of you and scream so hard!!" Harry said the minute he walked in. Louis just gave her an apologetic look. Zayn walked in to. All of the sudden there were more people walking in. Camila looked at Harry and Louis confused.

"Wtf? I thought you were comin alone? I mean it's okay for Zayn though but who are you people?" She turned to the other four boys. "Ehm.. Stan, Chaz, Kendall and Logan." They introduced themselves. "Relax mate, they are superchill and we will be gone before the bird gets here." Harry spoke for them.

"Okay ehm.. I thought you guys wanted to talk not bring in more people.." Camila said disappointed. Harry rushed to her side. "I still want you to tell me all. Did you guys fuck?" He asked bluntly. "Who fuck?" This Kendall guys asked. "Her and her stepsister!" Harry said.

Camila gave him this look. Louis did too. "Babe!" He scolded Harry. "Oh sorry.." Harry apologized.

"Can I put some music on I have this cool box with me." Logan said as he grabbed it out of his bag. Camila wanted to protest but Zayn leaded her to the bedroom. "Relax Mila. I'm your best friend but ehm you didn't tell me about you and Lauren man!"

Camila smiled and let herself relax. They would be gone before five right?

She explained Zayn everything from how Lauren came into the restaurant. How Camila had rejected her to how she ran after her and how they made up. To now. Zayn smiled. He was happy for his friend.

"So things should be kept pretty low key then." He stated. Camila nodded. They heard something shatter in the living room. They both locked eyes at the same time before quickly running into the living room.

"Wtf?!" Camila yelled when she noticed one of Lauren's little cat statue had broken. Oh no! Camila thought to herself this meant so much to Lauren.

All the boys just looked at her apologetic. "Mila, we're really sorry lets clean the mess up." Louis said feeling very sorry. He shot Harry an angry look. Since it was his boyfriend and friends who caused this mess.

"No no! You should all get out! Harry, Louis... I thought you guys would come here normally and we would talk not this.." She motioned towards the mess. "I'm sorry Mila it's just so cool that you are with the love of your life and you are like alone in this big apartment. Like fuck! We could give cool parties in here." He finished. Louis shot him an angry glare.

The other four boys just stood there not knowing what to say or do. "Ridiculous. " Zayn began. He was more then fed up with his friends actions. "We were supposed to help Mila not make things worse. Leave I will help Mila clean up this mess." He said anger filling his veins.

Just then they heard a key in the lock as the door opened revealing Lauren. Her eyes widened in shock when she was met with the image in front of her.

"What is this?" She asked as she looked at the brunette girl. "I.. ehm.. they.." She didn't got much further. "I let you in my house because I ducking trust you and you bring your friends here to trash everything and make a fool out of me? What am I to you? Just someone you can show off to your friends? Oh look my girlfriend has her own apartment we can party here!" She yelled frustrated. "Omg she said it!! She said girlfriend! The feels!!" Harry screamed excitedly. Louis punched him in the stomach.

"My statue.." She said looking at the broken pieces on the ground. "I can't believe this I was so happy coming home to see you and this is what I get?" Lauren was beyond hurt now. Camila stepped closer to her. "Laur.. listen I can explain.." She tried. Lauren cut her off with her hand.

"No spare it. Leave now." She demanded. "But I-" the younger one tried again. "Leave!" She said. All of them didn't know how fast they had to run to the door. Camila lowered her head. As she too left.

"Mila I'm really sorry." Harry began. "Spare me. I don't want to hear it I don't even want you to talk to me. The deal was you would come with Louis and Zayn was okay too but all of them?! Breaking Lauren's stuff? Making a mess out of the house!" She was so angry right now. Louis pushed Harry back. "Leave her right now." He said sternly. Harry looked at his boyfriend sadly. "You're mad too?" He said just above a whisper.

"What do you think yourself?" Louis spat as he ran after the girl. Zayn held Harry back.

"Mila please don't be mad." Louis started but Camila just walked further. He pulled her back. He could see the tears welling up in her eyes. "Come here." She softly said as she crashed herself into him. "I ruined everything she's hates me now. She thinks poorly about me now." Camila cried into his shoulder as he just held her.

"It's going to be alright, Mila. Everything will be fine."

-----

The whole day Camila had texted and begged Lauren to listen to her but the older girl didn't want anything to do with her. She was beyond hurt. Camila had shown her now that she only dated her to show off to her friends. That she was dating an older woman. Someone who had their own place. So they could party. She thought Camila was different but she was wrong.

The next day Lauren went grocery shopping after work. Zayn was walking with Harry and Louis in the same store. 

"I spotted Lauren, you guys." Zayn said. Harry saw her too and immediately walked over to her. "Lauren, hi maybe you remember me from that party of your mother or maybe because of the mess I made in your house... but I'm sorry and none of it was Camila's fault." He hastily explained. Zayn and Louis nodding beside him.

"Guys, if Camz sended you to find me and say all this then yo-" she wanted to finish but was quickly cutt off by Harry. "No it's not like that at all. Listen, Mila really loves you like for real. Just like Dinah, we knew everything since the very beginning. She hates us right now because of what happened. I shouldn't have brought my friends along to your house. Camila had no clue. I swear.. Mila is broken right now.."

Lauren looked at him carefully to see if he was lying. She didn't find anything.

"Look.. Mila is young and stuff but the way she talks about you shows me that she is really 100 % into the relationship." Zayn also added.

"Everything was Harry's fault." Louis said causing Harry to look at him in shock. Louis just shrugged. Lauren chuckled looking at all three boys.

"I'm gonna call Camz later..." She finally said causing all the boys to smile real big. "But.."

"You have to promise me never to do that again okay? Because that made me doubt my girlfriend and I never want that to happen again." She finished looking at all of them sternly. They all nodded.

Lauren finished her grocery shopping and soon went home.

She unlocked her phone and decided to call her one and only.

Camila: Hi..

Lauren: Hey.. Camz I just wanted to say that.. I am.. I mean I heard the truth from your friends..

Camila: Okay.. thank you for realizing that I would never do such thing..

Lauren: Camz.. can you please come over here for dinner?

Camila: Thats okay. I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

With nothing more Camila hang up. Lauren sighed to herself. She could feel the girl still being hurt. She quickly went into the kitchen to prepare the both of them some food.

Fifteen minutes later, just like Camila said there was a knock on the door.

"Hi." Lauren said softly as she let Camila in. "Hi." The other girl replied just as softly.

"Smells good." Camila complimented as they walked into the kitchen together. Lauren hated the awkward tension between them.

"Camz.. I shouldn't have kicked you out and not give you a chance to speak I just.." She didn't really know what to say. "You just assume things are always negative and that's why you don't let anyone explain, as soon as you know you're about to get hurt.." Camila finished for her and Lauren looked up at her surprised. This was exactly what Lauren felt and Camila put it nicely into words.

"You thought I would confirm your negative thoughts if you would let me speak and that's why you kicked us all out, didn't you?" She asked the green eyed girl who just nodded. "I'm so amazed by this. You know me." She said still surprised. Camila smiled. "How much longer until you're going to finally understand that?" The younger girl asked her. "I love you." Lauren said instead.

"I love you too." Camila replied. Lauren took this as an opportunity to step forward and give the girl a sweet kiss. "Are we good now?" She asked intertwining their hands. "Yes we are." Camila confirmed.

The rest of their time was spent with Camila sitting on the counter watching Lauren prepare food and sometimes tease the older girl.

After they had finished their food they were laying comfortably on the couch watching a movie.

"I like laying here with you." Camila spoke up. Lauren snuggled closer to the girl. "Me too. I wish.. you would live with me. Then you wouldn't have to deal with your mom." She said looking at Camila. "It's okay.. my mom she ju-" but Lauren didn't let her finish. "No it's not okay. Your mother is accusing you of all kinds of things and now drugs?!" Lauren was angry at Sinu. She couldn't believe it when at the table Camila told her about how her mother accused her of doing drugs and getting arrested by the police. When Lauren knew that Camila was here almost every night and sometimes when she wasn't she was with her friends.

"Don't worry babe. But would you seriously let me live here?" She was taken back by what the dark haired girl had said earlier. Lauren nodded. "Ofcourse but you know.. your dad and my mom.." She trailed of. Camila gave her a weak smile. "Yeah."

Camila looked on her phone and saw it was already past ten. She needed to go home now. "Babe.." She said as she got up and Lauren immediately missed the warmth. "I have to go home." She said not really wanting to. Lauren stood up as Camila grabbed her stuff and they walked towards the door.

Lauren pulled her in for a tight hug. "I don't want you to go." She whined like a little kid. Camila chuckled. Holding Lauren even tighter in her arms. "I don't want to either but we have no choice.."

They released eachother and kissed one last time before Lauren opened the door to let Camila out. She waved to the girl as she left the building to get into her car and drive away. Lauren closed the door and leaned against it for a moment.

She hated it.

She hated the fact that she couldn't take the younger girl out on a date because of the risk of getting caught. She hated that they couldn't walk hand in hand when they would go outside. She hated how quick she would have to get into Camila's car whenever she came to pick her up from work. She hated that she couldn't tell anyone Camila was hers, therefor people would try and make a move on the brunette.

Camila thought Lauren didn't see, but Lauren saw the suggestive messages that would pop up on her phone screen. She knew a lot of people liked Camila because to be honest, what is there not like? She trusted Camila because sometimes she would look over her shoulder when she would text someone and see that Camila gave everyone the cold shoulder.

She loved that. It meant Camila was faithful. But she didn't have to be...

She hated her thoughts right now and forced herself to think about something else. She cleaned up a little and then prepared herself for bed.

She then decided to text her love.

To camzi😘
Are you safe home? I love you so much don't forget that... ;)

Seconds later she received a message.

From camzi😘
Yeah I am. I love you too thank you. Thanks for.. being the only one who truly seems to love me.. :)

Lauren frowned at this message. Only one? Hell no. She knew a lot of people loved Camila. She hated how insecure the girl was feeling. She shouldn't thank her for something like that. She then remembered Sinu...

To camzi😘
What did ur mom do?! I'm going to kill her for making u feel like.. this :/

From camzi😘
It's fine babe. Get some rest you need to work soon. I'll pick u up after work since I have classes during the day. I love you so so so much xx

Camila didn't really like talking about it. She knew how worked up her girlfriend would get and she didn't want that. Right now she wanted to focus on their growing relationship.

Lauren sighed when she read the message. Ugh. Camila had told her many times how she didn't really open up but Camila wasn't easy too. Deciding to just let it drop she texted back.

To camzi😘
Okay babe. Goodnight. I love you too super super much. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love xx

She then put her phone on the nightstand, turned off the light and got some sleep.

How she wished things would be easier for them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 299 18
NOT COMPLETED And UNEDITED. I AM NOT CONCENTRATING ON THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. I WILL BE BACK ON THIS AFTER I COMPLETE MY OTHER BOOK. DON'T READ YOU WIL...
130K 4.5K 26
It's been a few years now since Lauren asked Camila to marry her, Camila is now working in a hospital, doing long hour shifts, not often having time...
46.8K 1.1K 49
Official Sequel to "The Secrets We Keep" We are picking up right were we left Lauren and Camila Last. In the Hospital in Jacksonville with everyone...
1.1M 27.2K 57
Camila had the perfect life.She had the money, the friends, the family. But what happens when her parents decide to go on a business trip for two yea...