Bitten

By drweirdhasthecure

Sam, a normal...ish teenager is dragged head first into a world full of the supernatural after she is bitten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

49 7 3
By drweirdhasthecure

Sam's P.O.V

Emmett sat on the hood of the car staring off into the distance.

Raven stood next to the car eyes closed in thought. My super hearing picked up on an approaching car but something seemed off.

The black car squealed as its breaks were engaged forcefully. The passenger door was thrown open and a boy no older than myself rushed out; gripping my arm tightly he tried to force me into the car However, Emmett had a strong hold on my other arm as the played a very painful version of tug of war.

Ouch. I'm a living being not a rope!

Dani's fist colided with the mystery man's pompous face, in shock he loosened his tight grip just enough for me to pull my arm away and push him into the car. Slaming the door closed I used enough force to ensure that it could not be easily opened. I started to walk angrly over to the other side of the car breaking all the doors as I went. Looking threw the tinted glass window I saw a man of about thirty years looking scared out of his wits. The smell of pee radiated strongly from the men within as an evil smile krept across my face and my fist colided with the cars door ensuring that they would have to use some highpowered tech to get out of the car.

Too bad I took their phones. I thought smerking as my hand  crushed two very expensive looking phones. Haha I love being a werewolf...

The horror on the face of the driver deepend as his eyes landed on the phones in my hand. His foot hit the excellorator with so much force that the cars tail swerved. The skid marks  were all that was left to remind us that the car had ever been there.

"I am definitely Mr.incredible" I said as I walk to towards the car and leaned nonchalantly on the passenger side door.

"If you're Mr.incredible then I'm violet." Raven said as she climbed out of the bush by the road.

"I wondered where you disappeared to." Emmett said laughing

"Hey its not funny! You're the one who pushed me into the bush." She said playfully slapping his arm.

"So what about dahlia where is she?" Dani asked leaning next to me.

Opening the car door Emmett looked in the back of the car smiling he closed the door again.

"She's fast asleep. That girl hardly slept over the months that we were searching for you." He said looking at me

"It's going to take alot to wake her up after that." He continued before sitting on the hood of the car again. Looking up at the sky he sighed a small smile forming on his lips as he let the sun warm his face. looking up at him from where she sat on the ground raven sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose thoughtfully. the noise of another car filled my ears however, this car sounded familiar  looking down the road I saw Mercury's truck coming closer and closer at a fast pace. pulling up beside them Mercury and Dean step out of the car.

"Whats wrong?" Dean and Mercury asked in sync. Everybody laughed for sometime before they where able to form a proper sentence.

"I-its Emmett" Raven said breathlessly after all the laughter.

"What about him?" Dean asked

"Its easier to show you than to tell you" Emmett replied; before changing his appearance to match Deans.

"Oh!" dean exclaimed thoughtfully.

"I knew you weren't human but I never thought you would be something as rare as a shapeshifter."

"A shapeshifter?" Emmett asked

"Well I guess that makes sense, too bad that I'm not a timelord that would be friggen awesome!"

smirking cheekily Emmett changed his appearance again but not only did his physical appearance change but so did the cloths that he was wearing and soon enough David Tennant as the doctor stood before us.

"Well guys how do I look?" he asked and to our amazement even his voice had changed.

" Allons-y" he said with a giant smile

"Oui" Dani said smiling broadly. Mercury couldn't keep his eyes off Dani. she blushed and tried to hide behind her hands as a mixer of feelings flickered over her face both mistrust and shyness filled her eyes as she tried to figure out how she felt. pulling her into a hug  I whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry i may still mistrust him but their is no reason for you to." i start

"But" she argued; however i interrupted her before she could continue

"No buts, no pure evil person could hold that much love. can't you see the sadness  in his eyes every time you reject him?"

"May have trouble coming to like him but if he treats you like the only girl he will ever need than I know I can grow to like him.

"O-ok." she said shyly; blushing a deep red.

Ahhh....so cute, she's shy so adorable. Looking over at Mercury I saw the same look on his face as I had seen on Dani's. They're both shy hehehe its time to work my magic...

"So Dean you ride with us in dahlia's car for the rest of the time." I said smiling innocently.

"Um, ok?" Dean said looking a bit worried.

Sam what are you planning?  He asked. Hahaha. Just you wait... I thought with a slight smirk.

"I guess that means that you'll have to go with Mercury in his car Dani." As the sentence formed i saw Dani's eyes widen and Mercury blush violently.

* * * * * *

As Emmett drove off down the road I lent against Dean's muscular arm, he wrapped his arm around me putting his head on top of my own. sighing he kissed my forehead gently. a blush crept up my cheeks as they turned a rosy red, this was still new to me. we had only just started dating when i had been captured so we hadn't really been intimate at all over the time i had been with him.

"Get a room you two." Dahlia groaned from beside us, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and stretching.

"Welcome back lazy-ass you missed all the action." I said smiling.

"Did I? Good I don't want to see any of your 'sexual' action thank you very much."

"Not that type of action you weirdo!" I said groaning.

"You have a dirty mind as usual" Raven said laughing to herself.

"How close are we to home anyway?" Dahlia asked

"About 5 minutes I think. Why?" Emmett said. His eyes not leaving the road.

"Because I'm hung-hhhhh!" dahlia's sentence was interrupted by a large yawn.

* * * * * *

Emmett estimation was correct and we were parked outside Dani's house in no time. Lydia Dani's mum ran out to the car.

"Thank goodness your ok sam we were so worried!" she practically screamed dragging me into a tight hug. Taking my hand she led me inside to the living room, the coffee table was completely covered with junk food of all kinds.

"Chris is having a movie night with some of his friends but I don't think he'll ming if you joined them." she said to everyone who had followed us in. Dean sat down on the couch putting his lap indicating that i should sit down.

"Hi Dean its good to see you again" Lydia said smiling at dean.

"Its nice to see you again Lydia." Dean said returning the smile.

"Chris's group and our group became pretty close when we were searching for you, they helped us out  quite a lot actually." He said, noticing my questioning glances. 

"Hey Deano" A guy said fist bumping dean. looking up to him I smiled. He was wearing a simple white shirt and track pants. he had long brown hair that he had pulled up into a loose bun.

"And you must be sam." He said smiling kindly.

"That's be me." I said smiling up at him.

"Well it's good to have you home safe."

"I'm Arron by the way." He said taking a seat in the armchair.

Soon enough all of Chris's friends had made it to their spots and the movie had been started. Half way through the movie Dani stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me out of Dean's lap.

"I need to show you something." She said leading me into the garage. Gasping, my eyes widened as I took in the best birthday present I had ever received.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 71 26
Samantha is a normal sixteen year old girl, as normal as they seem to be. Read and be surprised, because Samantha might not be what you expect her to...
1.8K 99 20
It's about a girl who gets beaten at home and school. But when a group of new students enrole at her school, her world gets turned up-side-down. They...
43.8K 1.8K 29
First in the Witch's Blood Trilogy Alex is a normal everyday nerd, she likes to read and play games. At least that's what she thought but before she...
Tamed By Bee

Werewolf

281K 9.1K 37
Alex Crest always wanted a dog and that's exactly what she got. Her life would have been perfectly normal if not for the fact her dog wasn't a dog. S...