Nile Priness and the pharaoh...

By Atemgirl94

legend states there's a princess, a Nile princess chosen by the Nile Goddess. she's bares the mark of the Nil... More

the beginning
the first few years
the first meeting and living in secret
living a life, learning the truth
learning to be a princess
the ball
the visit to the palace
the first kiss
the confusion and secrets
the start for a change
The choice that would decide their fate
Pharaoh Ceremony
A royal ball
Birth of the first prince
being parents
the plan and a strategy
Problems arise
facing a problem for a solution
A blessing
Chapter 21 pt. 1
Chapter 21 pt. 2
The Persian family comes to visit
Persian family and Queen's secret
chp. 24
Problems arise again
Visting Persia
Returning to Egypt/preparing for battle
The Battle
Author's note
Heading home after the battle
Saving children

the wedding

779 33 8
By Atemgirl94

That night they both went to bed preparing for the wedding that would happen the next day. During the night Britt had a tough time being comfortable but after Atem put his arm around her she relaxed finding a comfortable way to sleep. When morning came she opened her eyes waking up before him and then she sneaked out as she slipped into her and her sisters guest room and layed down pretending to be there all night. It was a few minutes later when her sister got up and made her get up as they went to get her ready.

The servants helped prepare her as they helped her get her dress on. They almost had it too tight for her which was putting her to the point of making her sick so they loosened it. Her sister watched seeing that Britt was acting a little differently than when a few days ago. The servants tried putting some kind of make up on her and she refused to have it on so they put it away.

While she was getting ready Atem woke up and seen that his beloved princess was already out of the room. He knew the wedding was soon so he had to start getting ready himself.

After today she will be my wife, my Queen. I won't have to worry about her friend getting in the way. He thought.

After she was ready she looked a her sister wondering what she thought. Bre looked at Britt seeing how she looked. The dress was laced with purple like Britt liked and she seen the amulet around her neck. Right before she was about to leave the room, Mana came in and put something around Britt's neck.

"w-what is it?" She asked

"It's from him. He said it is a wedding gift that you could wear today." Mana said

"oh thank you." She said

a wedding gift? We're expecting a child already, he didn't have to get me anything. Britt thought

After Mana left she took a good look at it and noticed it. Bre looked at her sister and she wondered what was going on. Her gifted power her noticed a shift in her sisters but she wasn't sure why and she wanted to know.

"Britt, has something happened?" She asked

"N-No. Why would you ask?"She said to her sister

"You just seem different like something has changed." Bre said

"I'm marrying the pharaoh. That's what has changed. I am not denying our parents wish any longer." Britt said.

The ceremony was going to start so she left the room. Nana walked in to talk to Bre, they both discussed the change in Britt. Both of them trying to figure out what was going on with her. Nana,

the younger sister was starting to figure it out though as she had noticed Britt had been getting sick every once in awhile.

She couldn't have. Nana thought

Soon the wedding was about to begin, Britt was nervous about the whole thing. Her friends were sitting in there waiting for the wedding to begin except Jake. He wasn't allowed to be in there since he had been trying to break them apart since he first arrived.

As the wedding started Britt got really nervous and she was feeling sick. Her father walked her through the small aisle left between royals that had been gathered for this occasion. Atem was standing there waiting for her and when he finally seen her get through he held back a gasp at how beautiful she looked. Britt had been looking down because of their secret child making her sick but once through she looked a him and everything seemed to calm with her.

I love him and have no regrets on what I have done and what has happened to me. She thought

Outside the room trying to get in was Jake but as he was trying the guards were keeping him back. Jake though was determined so he went and disguised himself as a royal prince and walked right past them.

The Ceremony had just begun and everyone was quiet as Mahad was doing the important part. Atem looked at her and he saw she had his wedding gift on and it made him smile. She smiled too as they were waiting. When it was close to the end there was a ceremonial chalice brought over and a ceremonial knife. She looked at both items curious as the chalice was filled with wine. Atem noticed she was worried and he lightly squeezed her hand a little to let her know everything would be ok.

Jake watched as Atem picked up the ceremonial knife and carefully held Britt's hand over the chalice. Just a light cut and he seen that the new pharoah let a few drops of her blood go in the wine. Right after Atem covered the cut with a cloth so it'd stop bleeding. Next was Britt's turn and she did the same thing Atem had done to her. Jake couldn't believe how calm Britt was with marrying him. As the wine and blood was mixed together Mahad was finally ready to ask the questions.

"Pharaoh, do you take the princess as your wife and Queen?" Mahad asked him

"I do" Atem said

"and Princess, do you take the pharaoh as your husband?" Mahad asked

Jake waited as it seemed Britt was silent for a few seconds. He was hoping in some way she had changed her mind on all this. Atem looked at her starting to be concerned and then Britt smiled at him.

"I do." She said

Atem was relieved and he realized that Britt still had ways that effected him with how they were kids. The last part they had to do was they each had to drink from the chalice. Half was drank by Atem and the other half was drank by Britt.

"You are now husband and wife, and pharaoh and Queen. Pharaoh you may kiss your bride." He said

Atem and Britt leaned in to kiss and make the wedding end when they pulled apart to avoid a knife.

That was close. Britt thought

Everyone looked from where the knife came from, Atem and Britt realized that Jake had thrown the knife. Britt was annoyed so she knew it was as easy as kicking him out but she knew this was much more fitting. So she kissed Atem to finish the wedding, Atem kissed her back. When everyone looked back at them they seen that the wedding was over.

Jake though was heartbroken to see that the Princess of his dreams married the pharoah she had seemed to always love.

After the wedding there was a big gathering where Britt had her arm wrapped around Atems and he was telling her who was who on certain people. Then when it got dark they all went to their rooms. Britt layed on her stomach while she was able to and sighed knowing her family was leaving tomorrow.

Atem could see she was thinking about what was going to happen with her family leaving. He tried distracting her and kissed her neck.

"you are my Queen now. Let me distract you from those thoughts your having. I have another gift for you tomorrow." He whispered in her ear.

She shivered with the delight and wonder it brought as she looked at him.

He kissed her and she kissed him back happy that they were finally married. She adjusted to where she was laying on her back now knowing it was their wedding night.

The next day they were all in the throne room. Atem stood by Britt and he looked at the priests. Isis brought forth the millennium bracelet and kneeled down infront of Atem and Britt. Atem picked it up and he knew it would test Britt to see if she was worthy of it's power.

Please be worthy of the item my Queen. Atem thought as he placed the bracelet on her wrist.

Britt gasped as she fell to her knees feeling the pain and she literally had to lay down as she waited for the judgment to pass. It seemed like half an hour before she finally realxed and the item flashed. Atem had felt horrible for having her tested knowing she was carrying his heir. When he saw it flashed he helped her up, but then picked her up and took her to their room so she could rest.

"you passed it's test." Atem told her

"great." She said as she layed her head against him and closed her eyes to rest.

A week passed since that day and every night they had been close. Atem had comforted Britt with the fact her family was now back at the nile kingdom or in the village except her twin sister Bre who had decided to stay. Today though they were finally going to announce that a new Prince or Princess would be expected as Britt was with child.

Bre had always been suspicious of her sister, though she could never fully grasp why her sister seemed like she was sick once a day. Half the time though she was distracted by Ceon and how she had fallen in love with him during her time there.

When the time came for the big announcement Atem and Britt walked to where everyone in the kingdom would see them. He put his arm around Britt and kept her close. As the villagers seen them they all cheered and Atem raised his hand to silence them.

"Good people of Egypt, as of last week you all know that I married the Nile Princess of Egypt. I am happy to announce that a new Heir shall be born soon." He said

Everyone cheered at the big announcement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
761K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
94.2K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...