Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}

Od ShiningSouless

In the world only 6 people are either a neko or a Inu. The rest are humans. Nekos and lnus are not suppose to... Více

As a child
School
Awkward
New friends?
Me too
Them too
Playing
Training
I'm fine
I think I love him
What could go wrong?
If only
Dad?
Thunder
Maid
Forgiven
Brice
Trying to recover
Back to hell-I mean school
Bad news
Break downs
First test
Finally back
Sensitive (smut)
The promise
Injured again
Surprise
I give you my heart
Until the day I die
Water
Truth or Dare
Reasoning
Merome's dare
SetoSolace's dare
Jin
Herobrine
Changes
Little puppy
Sky
Wake up
Woof?
New pillow?
Hello, my name is John
Cute
John and Zack
Glowing eyes
Forgive me
Familiar faces
Movie Date
Lunch Break
Park
Picnic
Couple time
Someone's getting naked
Months later
Water broke
I love him
Epilogue
So um...Hey
I was tagged!

Office

2.7K 105 139
Od ShiningSouless

Chapter 50: Office

~Adam's POV~

The movie had just ended and we were right now heading towards the restaurant for dinner. Ty was curled up on a ball asleep against the door. I smiled to myself and pulled into the parking lot.

I stopped the car and shook Ty a little. He's eyes fluttered open and he sat up with a small groan. "We're here." I said, he nodded and gets out. I locked the door and Ty came around to my side and grabbed my hand.

"May I help you." The lady at the front desk asked "reservation for Dahlberg." I said and she scanned a list on the computer "right this way." She said and lead us to a room away from the rest of the people. The room had a table with two candles lit and a red velvet lay out on the table.

Me and Ty sat down on either side of the table. A waiter came in with two plates and puts one with salmon in front of Ty and one with chicken in front of me. He then set two wine glasses down and filled them both up with red grape wine. He then left without a word.

"Adam, you didn't have to do all this." Ty said "no, for you, I would do anything." I picked up my glass and he did to. We clacked our glasses together and took a sip.

We started eating our plates and he gently kicked me under that table. I grinned at him and kicked him back. We kept kicking back and forth until we decided to eat our meat fully.

The waiter came back with a plate with a giant brownie and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. He put the plate between us with two spoons.

I grabbed one and Ty grabbed the other and we started eating. Ty smiled at me and I returned it. I took a napkin and wetted it with my tongue and wiped some ice cream off the side of Ty's mouth.

"Adam, how long did setting this all up take?" Ty asked "not long." I said and put my spoon down. The waiter came back with the bill and I paid it and gave him a tip.

Me and Ty walked out of the restaurant hand in hand "thank you Adam, this night was amazing." Ty said and leaned his head in my shoulder "I'm glad you enjoyed tonight." I kissed his head.

We walked home and we were greeted by happy dogs. I scratched their heads and Ty got them some food and water. I closed the door because it was letting cold air in.

I walked up behind Ty and grabbed his waist. I brought him close and hugged him from behind and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Tywer, I'm tired, let's go to bed." I said and breathe in his scent. "Ok, let's go, carry me." Ty wrapped his arms around my neck. I picked him up and carried him up the stairs and into our room.

We both stripped down to our boxers and got into bed. He curled into me and I wrapped my arms around him "night Ty, I love you." I said "love you too, good night, love." Ty said and we fell asleep.

~morning~

~Ty's POV~

"Ty, wake up." The voice of Adam said as he shook me. I groaned and opened my eyes to see my boyfriend standing in front of me. "What do you want?" I whined "if you wanna go to the office with me, you better get your ass out of this bed." Adam said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Can you get me your purple hoodie and my black skinny jeans and white undershirt?" I asked Adam "sure thing babe." He said and went to our dressers and got out my clothes. I stretched and yawned.

I stood up and fumbled a little. Adam luckily caught me and chuckled "here, put these on and I'll make breakfast." Adam said and walked out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on the clothes that Adam pulled out for me and headed downstairs.

The dogs ran up to me and hopped up. Bear jumped up on me and I scratched his head. "Babe, come on, get you coffee and eggs." Adam said from the kitchen. I walked in and he handed me my cup of coffee and a plates of eggs.

I walked back to the kitchen and quickly started eating them "ow! Hot!" I tried to speak with my mouth open, trying not to close it "well ya, I just made them." Adam laughed. I quickly swallowed them, it burning u throat for a few seconds before blowing on my food.

Adam said down next to me and propped his feet up and turned on the TV. I laid my legs on his and took a sip of my coffee "when do we have to leave?" I asked "in about 30-45." Adam said and toon a bit of eggs.

The dogs were laying below us. They werent watching us or begging for food, they look like they are guarding us. I started eating my eggs as Adam turned the channel to Dragon Ball Z. I didn't really find the show interesting but whatever makes Adam happy.

"Adam, what about the dogs?" I asked "I already called merome and they are heading here now." Adam said and I nodded.

By the time the episode was done, me and Adam had finished our food and coffee. Adam grabbed his keys and we walked to his car. I got in the passenger seat and Adam got into the driver seat. He backed out our the drive way and started driving.

He took out his phone and started recording "hey guys Sky here and in heading off to work with Ty," he turned the camera towards me "and sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I was taking this geek on a date. I will try to make up for it but you all know I'm lazy." Adam said.

"Babe, give me your phone while your driving." I said and reached for his phone but he pulled back "babe stop, I'm driving." I kept trying to get it "you're gonna make us crash." He tried his best to not "then give me the phone."

"But I'm vlogging." He defended "I don't care." I grabbed his phone and took it away from him. I turned off the recording and sat on the phone "you know sitting on it will make me want to get it more." I flushed and buffed up my cheeks.

Adam laughed and petted my head. I looked out the window and we pulled up to an apartment complex "what are we doing?" I asked Adam "picking up Tim Tim, Matt, and Ross. You can stay here if you like." Adam said. I nodded and curled into the seat.

No longer than 15 minutes later they all came back and piled into the car. "Finish things first, Matt, Tim Tim, this is my amazing boyfriend Ty, don't fall in love with him or I will hunt you down and kill you." Adam said. I flicked him and turned back to the two unfamiliar faces "hi, nice to meet you." I smiled "you too Ty." Matt said and Tim nodded.

"Hey Ty." Ross said "hey, how's work at the office." I said and perked my ears up, my tail swinging behind me "good." He responded "has Adam been a good boy." I grinned and glanced at Adam who rolled his eyes "he's sometimes very loud and annoying." Ross said "so nothing out of the ordinary." I said "OW! My feelings, they are hurt!" Adam joked. I giggled and said "what feelings?"

"What the fuck babe?!" Adam half yelled jokingly. I chuckled and kissed his cheek and nuzzled into his arm, purring.

~time skip~

We made it to the office and I hurriedly hope out of the car "babe wait up." Adam said "hurry up!" I yelled, excited to see the office. We walked to the door and walked in. I ran up the stairs and into the main rooms. I looked around and waited for the guys to come up "slow down Ty." Ross said.

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" I grabbed Adam's arm and pulled him aside. "Where's your office?" I asked "over here." He said and we walked to his office. It had a few statues of Dragon Ball Z and three computers. Headphones and a couple water bottles.

I sat down in his chair and spun around in it. Adam stopped me with one hand and leaned in, blocking me from standing up. Adam leaned further down and kissed me. I instantly kissed back and parted my lips. His tongue instantly slid in and played around with mine.

"Hey Adam are you-" Jin, who was at the door, started. Adam pulled back and looked at him "Ty? I didn't know you were gonna be here." He said "yes Jin, now what do you need?" Adam asked, still leaning over me "Tim wanted me to ask you why you weren't here yesterday." Jin asked "I was taking Ty on a date. I'll make up for the work I missed today." Adam assured.

"Ok, and be ready to record in 10-15 minutes. Ty if you want I can show you where everything is while Adam gets everything ready? If Adam is going to make 4 videos. He's gonna have to start soon." Jin said "sure, I'd love to look around." I cheered "ok, I'll meet you in the main room, Adam get ready to record, you are recording with Barney, Ross and Jason. By the time you are done, I should be finished showing Ty around." Jin said and left the room.

"Jason? Who's Jason?" I asked "one of my best friends. I've known him as long as I've known Mitch and Jerome." Adam said and stood up straight "why have you never talked about him before?" I asked "it really never came up, he usually records with Brotato." I tilted my head "MunchingBrotato or Tyler." Adam explained, seeing my confused face.

I nodded and stood up "you better get ready for work. When Jin's done showing me around. I'll come back to your office." I said and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and then left to go find Jin.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.3K 1K 24
What happens when a cute nerdy girl falls for a guy over the internet, will they ever meet or will they grow up and forget about their silly little r...
161K 5.8K 40
This is a Kagome and Sesshomaru Fanfiction! Imagine the possibilities. Kagome wasn't human, she isn't Kikyo's reincarnation and her family is a bunch...
24.4K 597 10
After a night of opening up about their traumatic pasts, Tanjiro and Inosuke realize they've slowly been falling for each other--but neither of them...
83K 2K 28
"Long time no see Izuku" What happens when Bakugo and Izuku break up because Izu is pregnant. Bakugo doesnt want the baby but izu does so they split...