Forever Yours (Louis Tomlinso...

By Loubear96

"I'm going to keep you, you'll be mine forever love." More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Go right not left
Chapter 2 Not a nightmare
Chapter 3 Kat
Chapter 4 Get out
Chapter 5 Face reality
Chapter 6 Fight it
Chapter 8 Okay?
Chapter 9 Clean
Chapter 10 Don't you dare
Chapter 11 Why
Chapter 12 Gangster
Chapter 13 I'm clever
Chapter 14 Hunted
Chapter 15 Piano
Chapter 16 Be safe
Chapter 17 I'm not ticklish
Chapter 18 That is sick
Chapter 19 Something new
Chapter 20 Run
Author: I GIVE UP
Chapter 21 Revenge
Chapter 22 Planning
Chapter 23 Sorry
Chapter 24 Protection
Chapter 25 Let's do this
Chapter 26 Miss you
Chapter 27 Forever Yours

Chapter 7 Piss off

944 36 4
By Loubear96

Chapter 7 Piss off

Kitten's POV:

I woke up as Louis got out of the bed. I knew he was just going to do as always so I closed my eyes and tied to fall asleep again. I heard him closing the door to the bathroom and I thought he was going to leave next but he walked the other way.

«Goodbye beautiful, sleep tight.» He said pushing some of my hair out of my face. Good thing I didn't flinch or this would be really awkward, at least for me. He walked away and then I heard the door close. I sat up, all my plans of sleeping in disappearing. Why is he pretending to be nice, it annoys me, why cant he just be cruel? Not that I want that either though. I sat still for a while, but then I heard thunder from outside so I moved from the bed and over to my chair. I watched as the sky lighted up with lightnings and the rain was falling down heavier then the previous days. I don't think there has been any day since I came here, that there was good weather.

Knock, knock

«Yeah?» I asked as I heard the door open. I turned around in my chair and saw Liam standing there with food.

«Hi, I just wanted to give you some food.» He said putting a plate with toast and jam on my nightstand.

«Thank you Liam.» I said giving him a small smile.

«I hope it's okay that I didn't make anything fancy.» He said smiling apologetic.

«Yeah, as long as its edible I'm okay.» I said looking out on the weather again, I can't believe its August and the weather is this bad.

«Okay, have a good day then.» He said as he started to walk away. He is so weird, he's like the opposite of Harry to be honest, he doesn't fit in here. I walked over to the bed and sat down so I could eat some of the food, stupid hands, I wish they would just stop hurting so much. I eat one of the toast and then I sat back in my chair. I sat there for a while, I have no idea of how long, cause there is no watch in here, but yeah after a while a man came in and got my plate and then he left again not saying anything. I really wish my hands weren't hurting so bad, cause then I could take a shower, and maybe even changed in to something else.

...

«Hello Louis.» I said as he walked in the to the room.

«Hi Kitten, how's your day been?» He asked, I just looked up at him like are you serious.

«Sorry, bad question. But I was thinking that it was time you got to know the place a little better so, are you ready for a small tour?» He asked smiling at me.

«Yeah, sure, do you want to change first?» I asked getting of the chair, he always changes into comfortable clothes when he comes back in.

«No, I have to look presentable when I'm in other parts of the house.» He said as he walked out of the room. I followed, and as I stepped outside Louis wrapped an arm around my waist, making me slightly uncomfortable.

«So why do you have to wear suits in your own house?» I asked as we walked along a long corridor.

«It gives me more respect.» He said.

«Oh.» I said as we walked down two floors and was standing in front of the front door.

«Yeah, so we normally eat dinner altogether at this time, so I was thinking that we would join them, instead of being upstairs, you must be tired of staying in one room.» He said as he lead me throught the living room with the fire and then we walked around a corner where a huge table was standing and a couple of people were sitting.

«Louis, Kitten are you guys joining us today?» Liam asked walking out of what I think is the kitchen.

«Yes.» Louis said as he walked us over to the top of the table.

«You can sit here.» He said pulling out a chair next to the one sitting on the top. I sat down, and put my hands in my lap, not like I'm going to eat anything. Louis sat down next to me on the top of the table. The food was already standing in the middle of the table and people started to eat. Harry sat down opposite of me, Liam next to me and Niall next to Harry. The others people on the table just took their plates and filled them up with food and then they walked away. Louis took my plate and put on a little food on it, and then he sat it down in front of me.

«Thank you.» I said looking over the food, it was shepherds pie, which I of course love, but don't get to eat, because my hands are stupid! Louis put on food for himself, and then the others started to put food on their plates as well.

«Are you not hungry Kitten?» Liam asked next to me.

«No thank you.» I said sitting a bit straighter.

«Did you eat your breakfast this morning then?» Louis asked faking concerned, it is really convincing but if he actually cared, I wouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place.

«Yeah, I ate toast with jam on it.» I said a little annoyed.

«She's a girl people, they don't eat as much as us.» Niall said pleased with himself.

«No, she is just being the posh little shit she really is, and refuses to eat the food we give her.» Harry said laughing a little.

«Yeah, maybe I am, better to starve to death then to be around you.» I said angrily at him.

«Good.» Harry said smiling at me.

«Harry, enough.» Louis said, hitting his fit in the table, making Harry sink down in his chair. I stood up wanting to leave, and be alone. I started to walk and when I rounded the corner, Louis joined me, but this time he thankfully just walked next to me instead of guiding me like before. I think I would have snapped if he had started to touch me and I'm pretty sure he is not a guy you want to be around if you get him angry. We reached the door to our room and thankfully it wasn't closed so I could just push it a little and then it opened. I walked over to my chair and sat down pulling my legs up with me.

«I'm sorry about Harry Kitten. I'll talk to him again.» Louis said squatting down next to me.

«S'okay.» I said giving him a sad smile.

«Did you mean it? You want to die?» He asked putting a hand on my knee.

«There is no way I'm dying in this place.» I said looking out the window.

«Good.» Louis said, he got up and walked over to the closet. A couple of minutes later he came out wearing a pair of sweats and a jumper, he even ruffled his hair so it was in a fringe.

...

I started to get tired so I got up from my chair and joined Louis on the bed. I crawled under the covers and lied on my side looking towards Louis.

«You tired too?» He asked, putting his phone down.

«Yeah.» I said yawning.

«So how are you doing?» He asked as he turned of his phone, he always does, that way I cant call anyone through the night.

«What do you mean?» I asked not really getting what he was referring to.

«Like in general?» He asked, as he turned over to turn of the nightstand.

«I'm a prisoner Louis, what do you think?» I said with a little laugh, what a stupid question.

«Sorry Kitten.» He said pulling the cover further over himself.

«Could obviously be a lot worse though. Even though you are an insane criminal, you are pretty nice.» I said lying on my back.

«Well I'm glad I'm nice, but I thought you were going to say I was pretty good looking.» He said joking, when we talk we never talk seriously for to long, it would just get so depressing.

«I thought we agreed that you are one ugly pice of shit Louis.» I said laughing.

«I'm really good looking!» He said sitting up on his elbow.

«Any guy is good looking in a suit Louis, it doesn't count.» I said turning back on my side.

«Fine, good night Kitten.» He said lying back down.

«Night.» I said closing my eyes.

...

Hope you like the story so far, gif of Louis on the top, hope you have a good day forward. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 54 19
just read it😁
221 25 7
One Direction.....
8.7K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
98.6K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...