Forever Yours (Louis Tomlinso...

By Loubear96

"I'm going to keep you, you'll be mine forever love." More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Go right not left
Chapter 2 Not a nightmare
Chapter 3 Kat
Chapter 5 Face reality
Chapter 6 Fight it
Chapter 7 Piss off
Chapter 8 Okay?
Chapter 9 Clean
Chapter 10 Don't you dare
Chapter 11 Why
Chapter 12 Gangster
Chapter 13 I'm clever
Chapter 14 Hunted
Chapter 15 Piano
Chapter 16 Be safe
Chapter 17 I'm not ticklish
Chapter 18 That is sick
Chapter 19 Something new
Chapter 20 Run
Author: I GIVE UP
Chapter 21 Revenge
Chapter 22 Planning
Chapter 23 Sorry
Chapter 24 Protection
Chapter 25 Let's do this
Chapter 26 Miss you
Chapter 27 Forever Yours

Chapter 4 Get out

1.2K 36 5
By Loubear96

Chapter 4 Get Out

Kat's POV:

I told myself I wasn't so scared to get tied up to the bed again, and that I should just get a proper night sleep, but it's been dark for ages and I'm wide awake. Louis said he would be right next door, which just terrifies me so much, so I haven't dared step out of the bed, but I'm tired of lying here being scared. I carefully got out of bed and just tip toed over to the window just so I could look out and pretend I had a little bit of freedom. It was pitch black outside but I still felt freer then on the bed. I could still feel the chains holding me down. I got cold standing still and started to walk around the room. I wish I had some more clothes, well I have the hoodie Louis gave me, but I found out it was his so I just really don't want to wear it. I walked over to the door just to check it was locked and I could see that the lock was in, Liam did say the lock was broken though. I carefully took a hold of the door nob and the lock made a small sound and then the door opened. OMG! I can get out of here! I need to be silent, and make sure that no one hears me. I walked out of the room and as carefully as possible I closed the door back up in case someone walks past it. I walked through the doors I remembered we walked through earlier and was standing in front of the front door.

I looked out and saw that the gate was guarded, I have to climb over the fence a place where no one can see me. I started to open all the locks on the door and when I thought I had everyone open it was still locked, I tried to look for a key but couldn't find one. I walked over to the living room and looked around to see if any of the windows would open. All windows were closed with some electric lock so I couldn't open any of them. I'm freaking getting out of here! I walked over to a dining room and found a chair. Lets hope this works and that it doesn't make to much noise. I swung the chair a couple of times and then I threw it at the window and a dog sized hole was made, but it made so much noise. This definitely woke someone up! I have to get out now! I'll get out of here and if I'm covered in glass I'll go to a hospital, but I have to watch over my legs, that way I can run as far as possible. I crawled through the broken glass using my hands and feet instead of crawling on my knees. 

I got out, my hands obviously having glass in them, but my legs seemed fine. I ran to the darkest side of the garden. I had to go through a bunch of bushes with thorns on them, but like last time I used my hands as protection for my feet even though the thorns really made my hands burn. I looked up at the fence which was at least three meters high. It was almost so I could press through the bars but just almost.

«Thank God I'm good at climbing!» I said out loud as I started to climb the fences and when I got to the top I saw the lights in the house starting to go on. I have to hurry up! I got to the top and took a hold of the sharp top, and I tok a swing and jumped over to the other side, the tops were unfortunately as sharp as they looked and I almost lost my hold because of the pain, but I held through and looked down at the ground. Can I jump? I can, and I did. I landed on all four and noticed the broken glass from earlier go deeper in to my hands. I still got up and I had definitely hurt my ankle, but not to bad, so I got up and started to walk the fastes I have ever walked. I can do this. I heard voices at the house and started running. I can fucking do this! If I just get far enough away I'll be free again. 

«Fuck!» I fell as I stepped wrong and hurt my bad ankle even more. I took a deep breat, got up and starting running again. I heard cars drive behind me but I could also see lights from houses just a couple of hundred meters ahead. I just need to get there and then I'm safe, and freaking free.

«Get her alive!» I heard from behind me. No fucking way you are! I thought as I continued to run. I heard someone go out of the cars while the others continued to drive. I ran all I had and I heard someone laugh behind me, oh god they are catching up. 

«Got you!» Someone said as I was jumped on and went straight to the ground. I continued to fight him, I think its Harry. I wiggled away from him and started to get up as someone kicked my side, making me scream out in pain. I kicked one of them and heard a groan but they continued to hold me down. I was suppose to get out of here! I continued to struggle against them but at some point my head hit the pavement a little to hard and I lost the will to fight.

«I think she's badly hurt.» I heard someone say, but after that I just toned out and at some point I blacked out. 

...

So a bit short but really exiting, I hope you like it, leave me comments if there is anything you think I should change, hope you have a good day forward! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 313 41
"I've been searching for something like you my entire life."
8.7K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
98.6K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
54.2K 1.6K 37
❝One day someone's going to hug you so tight, it's going to fix all your broken pieces. ❞ Completed | ALL RIGHTS R...