Running wild on 8 mile (Emine...

By Eminemzminnie

Maybelline is a woman that doesn't have a clue what life is and why things always go wrong for her. She is ho... More

Running wild on 8 mile (Eminem love story)
Day 1 On Lock down
Day 2 Proofs hideout
Day 3 Who's slim shady?
Slim shady returns
Day 4 (In the case of unborn baby "it" marshall you ARE the father!)
Friendly Encounters and terrifying secrets
3 A.M
Saved by the RiRi! (Marshalls brother??)
Day 5 Confessions & Explosions..
Day ? (Where the heck am i?)
Love the way you lie..
Is marshall my kryptonite?? (A prison what??)
Inner Demons
No Love Allowed
What now?
Decisions and attractions
Authors note
Into the rush
Authors note <3
We've GOT to kill slim shady.
Fallen Hero
The bitter truth
Plot twist (really short chapter)
A/N
And the nightmare continues...
Remember
Lonely in a room full of people
Don't Leave Me..
McDonalds?
Ex's and Oh's...
Mosh with me now..
Hey guys!!
A:N Y'all are truly awesome
My Characters broke the fourth wall..
Wait, You broke into my house and tied me up for a burger?
Michigan on lockdown
Well I saw this going a lot better in my head
Ready or Not Here I come
Q&A
Running wild on 8 mile Final part 1 of part 1
News and Upcoming Events!
Running wild on 8 mile FINALE part 1!
The Finale!!
Epilogue

Running wild on 8 mile Part 2 of Part 1

139 6 0
By Eminemzminnie

A:N: At this point I don't even understand this title ^ you get what i'm trying to say though..hopefully. This is part 2 to part 1.. :) Okay enjoy.

Everything was one giant blur, running straight through an angry mob was never a good idea but thankfully we all made it. Though it did take forever to get past those security guards..Luckily we convinced them that we really needed to get up there or else something really bad would happen. Well actually we had to bop them upside the head with Natasha's Hockey stick but ehh whatever so far we were pretty lucky. We also thought we lost Vanessa for a second but we weren't that lucky..

"Didn't you guys almost see me get kidnapped back there!?" Vanessa angrily yelled.

"Oh..that was you? My bad." Proof said shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess that explains the screaming.." Courtney agreed.

"I thought you decided to run away." Max shrugged.

"Nah, I thought she was kidnapped." Kim admitted shrugging her shoulders at everyone who stared at her in disbelief.

"Dad you just gonna let him do that?" Vanessa whined.

". . . . . . . ."

Dang even her dad couldn't stand her..

"Well thankfully we all made it." Nate said.

This boy was an angel compared to everybody else who was probably ready to go at each other's throats.

"Yeah now which way do we go?" Courtney wondered out loud.

We were currently inside the court better known as the supreme court where the law is put to action..well not so much now but you get the point.

"Hmm.." I looked at each sign and the one that the mayor might be in would probably be the Conference room. I mean if they ever needed a conference it would be now.

"Maybe the conference room." I suggested.

Everyone seemed to think for a moment and then agreed that it would be a good place to check.

"Well that is a good idea Maybelline but shouldn't we head in the direction those people are running from?" Max said.

"Huh what peopl-"

Sure enough a huge crowd of people came running straight in our direction. And let me tell you they weren't stopping for nothing. If someone had of told them that they would get a million dollars if they stopped. They would've just kept on going. Which meant one of two things. Either they were all filthy rich..or..something really bad was chasing them.

I'm going to go with the last one.

"HEY MOVE OUT THE F***ING WAY!" A  man yelled pushing me out the way causing me to fly backwards.

Thankfully Proof caught me before I could hit the ground.

"Thanks." I yelled.

"No problem." He yelled back trying to talk over the stampede that was charging through.

It was truly a sight to see I mean people were pushing each other out the doors and snatching people's weaves out of hair. And one girl dress got torn to pieces. I mean this looked like people on Black Friday only there was no one shopping. No the only shopping they were doing was to check out the court system and not dare look back. 

I finally decided to see who were chasing them and God I wish I didn't.

Because next thing I knew a group of extremely angry people with machine guns came running after them towards us.

"EVERYBODY DUCK!!" A man yelled taking a hold of a lady and shoving her to the ground just as the machine guns started going off behind them.

My group hit the floor as well and screams were just echoing all over the place. As soon as the bullets stopped firing people immediately got up and ran straight towards the door once again.

Soon my group was the only ones still there looking absolutely mortified.

"Well who do we have here?" A man smirked holding his gun steadily.

"Looks like a couple of rats." A lady laughed.

"Looks more like mice to me." Another man growled looking at max who gulped and hid behind Kim.

"Really why am I always the shield!?" Kim groaned.

"Maybe cause nobody likes you." Vanessa laughed.

"Vanessa don't be mean to Kim." Guerra warned.

"But dad she started it." Vanessa whined pouting a little bit.

"What no I didn't!" Kim argued back.

"I'm glad Hailie's with Trent back in the van, she would hate to see her mom  act like a 5 yr old." I said giving the woman a harsh glare.

Kim said nothing but quickly ended the argument.

"Are you all done now?" One of the men spoke sounding bored.

"Yup now where the hell is my boyfriend?" Kim questioned.

"Oh you must be the famous Kimberly Scott yeah our boss has told us a lot about you." The lady snickered.

"Boss? Where the heck did he find time to hire guards?" Nate whispered over towards me. Only thing I could do was shrug. I figured if he had enough time to get a bazooka he sure had enough time to recruit some shady soldiers.

" Oh has he? Well then I guess he must have told you that i'm not leaving this building until he comes back to his senses." She explained.

"Yeah he said something like that." The girl stepped forward cocking her gun.

"And?"

"And he said he ain't going down without a fight!" The lady fired a shot at Kim who quickly dodged.

Alright game on.

I took out my gun and started firing straight at the man who was really tall. He dodged and ran straight at me grabbing me by my arm and pulling me down onto the floor then roughly knocking me straight up against a wall.

I saw Natasha wack a man with the hockey stick and kick him right in his shin. That girl might've been small but she definitely packs a punch.

"Instead of worrying about your friends you should be looking out for you." The man noted while clamping on to my hair and literally dragging me down the hall.

"Let me go!" I screamed the pain from his pulling causing me to tear up.

He ignored me while continuing to drag me further and further away from my friends who were way to busy fighting to save my ass at the moment.

"Just where are you taking me?" I said through gritted teeth.

He didn't say anything  but soon he stopped dragging me and threw me into a room. He quickly slammed the door and then a sound of a lock could be heard from the other side.

"Great i'm locked in." I quickly sat up feeling another presence in the room. It was hard to see but I just knew I wasn't alone.

"Who's there?" I asked panic evident in my voice.

"Maybelline?" A voice choked back.

That voice sounded really familiar.

I quickly searched for a light switch and by the grace of God I found one I quickly switched on the lights and couldn't believe who I saw.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kim's p.o.v

I saw some man drag Maybelline down the hall way by her hair. So it looks like this is totally up to me now. I grabbed the lady attacking me by her wrist jerking her forward as she flew forward I quickly elbowed her in the back and she fell hitting her head against the wall knocking her fully unconscious.

"Phew thank God that's over with." I sighed in relief.

"Proof i'm gonna go after Marshall and Maybelline!" I informed him as he nodded struggling against a man with a machete.

I went over towards Chris who just got through punching the living day lights outta some guys. "Chris where's the Xeril?" I asked.

He went in his pocket handing it to me.

"Hey be careful with this." He said.

I nodded getting ready to head to Marshall before I was stopped by Courtney and Nate.

"We're coming too." Nate said looking completely serious. 

"No it's to dangerous." I said looking more at Nate than Courtney.

"He's my brother I can't just leave him and Maybelline has helped me a lot I don't wanna see her hurt like Riri." Nate Insisted remembering what Chris had told them in the car ride to them.

"Kim, let us help you." Courtney pleaded.

I looked at the both of them realizing they seriously weren't giving up on this. "Fine but don't say I didn't warn you." 

They both nodded and soon we were running down the hall in the direction they took Maybelline. Only to be brought to an abrupt stop by a voice behind us.

"Well, nice to see you again Kim." I spun around to see that it was Marshall only he looked really different and by different I mean scary and by scary I mean absolutely insane.

He carried a machine gun, wore combat boots a white tank top that had blood smeared all over it, black cargo jeans and bullets were draped around him like a boy scout stash. But the most eerie thing about him was for the first time in my life I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but anger and revenge. And a pain shot through my heart because I knew that I caused some of that anger.

"M-Marshall?" Nate stammered looking horrified.

Marshall eyes darted over to Nate and for second and I mean only a second you could see a spec of happiness shine through.

"Nate." His voice was cold.

"Marshall where's Maybelline?" Courtney suddenly asked looking astonished that this was the man that Maybelline claimed she just had to save.

"I don't know, who the hell are you?" He asked looking the woman up and down.

"Courtney a friend of Maybelline's." She answered her voice showing no emotion only concern for her friend.

"Hm, she never mentioned you." He observed her posture noting that she didn't look fazed at all by the conversation that was going down or by his appearance that would've had some men running for hills.

"Yeah well we recently met but she told me a lot about you." She shot back.

A laughed escaped his lips only to disappear just like his happiness had done earlier. "I bet she has." 

"Marshall i'm not leaving here until you stop this!" I decided to turn the conversation back towards me.

"Stop? Oh no this ain't gonna stop not until these people feel all the hell they've put me threw." He stepped forward his bullets clinking a little off the machine gun.

"Is that really want you want? Because last time I checked you wanted to be a rapper. Yeah do you remember that? Do you remember how I begged your ass to come to bed a million times but you just sat up all night long on those stupid head phones writing down lyrics until you fell asleep at the table? Do you remember that? Cause I do. I also remember how you kept going from job to job and how we almost got foreclosed on twice having to move back and forth over your moms house and back. Do you remember that? We were so broke that we had to get food stamps and donations from the church just so we could dress our baby."

"You caused me so much heartache Marshall, always popping pills getting wasted me having to carry you home." I know I was choking up but i'll be damned if I was just gonna sit here and be useless. That was never my style. And it never would be.

"You spent more time out their with proof rapping then you did with me and they you had the nerve to wonder why I cheated on you?"

"You were gone so much I forgot I even had a boyfriend, who wouldn't? You were always causing some type of fight and yeah it got ugly a lot. But I still stuck by your side..even when I saw what you did to her that night."

"I knew it wasn't your fault Marshall, I knew that it was shady and I know I probably should've sent you to get help. But I was so scared at what was going to happen to you and to us. So I didn't." Tears were flowing at this point.

"But now that i'm looking at you, I wish so much that I could go back and re do everything because believe it or not I really do love you a lot. And I never wanna see you hurt especially like you are now." I cried.

I heard some sniffles and cries and turned to see that a couple of Marshall's guards had grabbed some tissues and were rubbing their eyes. " That was so Beautiful." One man sobbed.

"Bravo!" Another cheered.

I ignored them turning back to Marshall who looked perplexed.

"You're lying." He finally said.

"No i'm-"

"SHUT UP!" He screamed pointing the gun towards me.

"I'm not lying Marshall! And as much as it hurts me to say this I know Maybelline loves you and I think you need to talk with her because she changes you." I cried raising my voice.

"Shut up, shut the hell up right now!" He screamed.

"And as much as you hate to admit it you know she loves you. After everything you did to her she still loves you and I don't know why or how it happened but you fell in love with her too. DIDN'T YOU!?" I was breaking him down piece by piece I could feel it.

"You don't want to think about all the horrible things you've done so you let him take control don't you Marshall? But you have to remember because he'll never let you forget." I continued silently taking out the bottle of Xeril.

"You don't know what you're talking about." He seethed.

"But you know what? It's gonna be okay because you have so much to live for, you have a daughter, your brother, proof, Maybelline..."

"Be quiet, be quiet, be quiet." He repeated gripping his gun even harder to the point his fingers were turning red.

"And me." I finally said.

"NO!" He quickly raised the gun aiming it right at me and pulling the trigger.

I couldn't tell to you what happened next only what shouldn't have.

Courtney should've stayed with Nate.

Courtney shouldn't have bolted straight at me.

Courtney shouldn't have jumped right in front of me.

Courtney shouldn't have jumped in front of the bullet.

And Courtney definitely shouldn't have got hit straight through the stomach.

Next thing I knew she had hit the floor with a THUD and the only thing that awoken me from shock was the screams of Nate behind me.

Marshall looked about as shocked as I did but quickly recovered.  "Kim, look what you did, you got this poor woman killed."

I ignored what he said and quickly went to check on her to see that she was still breathing but her pulse was extremely faint. If she didn't get to a hospital soon...

"Kim what are we gonna do?" Nate cried.

"Nate take Courtney to the others i'll deal with him." I said hoping he wouldn't argue.

He looked like he wanted to protest but quickly understood that this was important.

"Okay good luck." He said struggling to hold Courtney but finally managed to hoist her on his back.

I nodded.

Alright Maybelline and Courtney..this ones for you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys! So this chapter was supposed to go up like two days ago..but unfortunately  I have been sick and haven't been feeling well at all. Plus I had to study for Driving Exams. And guess what? I passed!! So yayy! I decided to make this chapter extra long and Oh God I was seriously almost tearing up towards the end. Courtney whyyyyyyy?? But who was that that Maybelline found??? :O Find out in the next chapter!! Luv you. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1K 33
"𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬." 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ↴▕ Louise Lawson, a 23 year old princess, and n...
25.3K 509 68
It's the first book of the series. A story of betrayal and darkness, pain and sadness. With all the good comes a lot of bad...with all the joy and h...
73.3K 2.3K 35
Ella has been living her best life, trying to avoid her past demons. Suddenly she find herself craving chaos, and ironically said chaos starts with t...
5.4K 68 19
This is the better/newer/updated version of my very first story, The story about how a normal girl meets and falls in love with the white guy of the...