Pretending to be Married (des...

By sophiew67

A case comes up at a councelling retreat and Sam, Dean and Cas go to check it out. Sam snatches up the only j... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT STORY INFO STUFF
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48: the ending
Thank you for the love

Chapter 12

14.4K 597 394
By sophiew67

"Shots!" Meg grinned at the group, the tray in her hands. She placed it down on the table before sitting down herself. "How about we play... Never have I ever?"

Cas cocked his head to the side, "I've never played this game before." Charlie smiled at him and began to explain the rules as Cam said "Does that mean he takes a shot?" Meg and Anna looked at Dean as if to say how the hell has he not? Dean smiled awkwardly in response, "He had a urm, very... Sheltered upbringing."

"Okay, we're good, he mostly understands now" Charlie picked up a shot that was red and handed it to Castiel, "Cam was right, never playing earns you a shot." Cas took the glass nervously as Dean realised not only was this his first drinking game, but his first shot as well. "Down it buddy," Dean murmed quietly and got a thankful glance from the angel.

Cas raised the glass and tipped his head back, swallowing the drink whole. Dean could of laughed at his reaction. Surprise then shock then distaste then urgh all crossed the angels normally neutral features before ending in a cough with earned him a laugh from the rest of the group. "Not good?" "I tasted a hint of raspberry but my throat burns a bit. Are they all like that?" "Not all of them will taste like raspberry." Dean laughed.

"Right so who is going first?" Anna spoke up, "I think we should go clockwise giving ideas, starting at Meg as she bought them?" The group agreed and the game began. "Lets start easy. Never have I ever cut someone's hair whilst they slept." She smirked before looking at Cam who picked up a shot and sighed.

"Dammit" Dean said a little too loudly. Charlie straight away asked "What seriously? Both of you? We need stories!" Dean took his shot as Cam started the story. "Well it was a few years ago and me and Meg had gotten in quite a big fight and she had really pissed me off and I wanted to annoy her so when she was asleep I grabbed some scissors and cut half her hair, which didn't turn out to bad because she likes the length it is now, so maybe it was really a favour." "No it was not, dick. Dean your turn." Dean looked at the group, "It's not much of a story, when my brother was younger he grew his hair or really long. Like almost below the shoulders long and wouldn't cut it... So I did. He wasn't impressed and now purposely wears it long just to annoy me." He shrugged.

"My turn." Cam sat and thought for a minute. "Never have I ever thrown a corn dog at a dog." At this Charlie grabbed a glass, "What? I was drunk. It was comic con." and she downed the green looking drink without even flinching. It was Dean's turn next and he wanted Cas to have another shot.

"Never have I ever slept with someone who then actually tried to kill me." He picked up a shot and handed it to the uncomfortable looking angel. "Here you go buddy." He said trying to stifle a smile. Castiel sighed and downed the drink, glaring at Dean as he did so. Meg also picked up a glass and shrugged at the questioning look Anna had thrown her way. "She was a dick who wasn't as handy as I was with a knife, fortunately. What about you Cas?" He opened his mouth but no words came out and he quickly shut it and swallowed before looking at Dean.

Seeing that Cas was in distress and completely unsure on how to respond Dean grabbed his hand that was resting on his lap and answered for him as Dean was defiantly better at thinking up lies on the spot than Castiel, he'd had enough practice at it. "Urm, a couple of years ago, when me and Cas were going through a really, really bad patch I kicked him out. He was homeless and I hate myself for that, I did then but things were complicated- anyway a woman was very kind to him and after a few days of knowing each other she invited Cas inside her home. They- well they did it, ya know and we'll then he woke up in the morning tied to a chair, gag in mouth, and not in the kinky way." Cas squeezed Dean's hand in thanks and then picked up the story, "Just as she was about to stab me Dean crashed through the door, followed by Sam, his brother, and saved me."

The group was silent for a moment before Charlie patted Castiel's arm, "your turn." After a few moments of panic at being on the spot Cas murmed "Never have I ever been with two girls in one night." He smirked at Dean who looking at him understanding fully that Cas intended to repay him for the shot. They ordered more shots after this and then carried on.

"Right, my turn." Charlie looked around the group, "Never have I ever hurt someone in a church." Dean assumed that she meant that so Anna had to take a shot, however everyone other than Charlie picked up a glass and drunk almost simultaneously. "Seriously?" Charlie looked a little shocked. Meg and Dean shrugged, Cas looked down and Cam just said "Long story." Anna was the only one that grinned, "Wouldn't have done it of they hadn't deserved it."

Without missing a beat Anna carried on, "Never have I ever watched porn with a family member." Dean picked up a glass and was then followed by Cam. Just as Cam went to swallow Cas spoke up. "One of my brother's has been in porn and I've seen it, does that count?" Can choked and Meg picked up two shot glasses, "That has to be a double shot." She laughed.

They went round a couple more times learning that Charlie and Cam had ruined someone's wedding; Dean, Cas and Anna had all threatened someone over pie; Meg, Charlie and Dean had smashed some kind of artifact or fossil; Dean, Meg, Anna and Charlie had all been arrested and Cam, Meg and Anna had all been in a threesome at some point.

When they decided they had had enough of that game they played beer pong. Dean, Cas and Charlie vs Meg, Cam and Anna. Castiel's angel hand-eye coordination won them the game, but only just.

It was after midnight when they had to leave the pub and they made their way to the park, each couple had a bottle of wine to share. Meg and Cam sat on the bench, she was leaning against him, legs out stretched. Charlie and Anna were watching the stars and Cas was sat resting his head on Dean's shoulder who was sat between the angels legs, leaning back onto him.

There was a comfortable silence, the only movement was when someone passed the bottle between them. It was nice. Neither Dean nor Cas had ever really had moments like this: drunk in a park with good friends in the middle of the night. Dean because of the family business and Cas because, well, the family business. This may not have looked like a perfect scene to any passerby but it was bliss to all six, especially Dean and Castiel.

Almost out of no where Cas stood up, sending Dean, who had been leaning on him, backwards. The angel was stood facing the group, an adorable smile on his face and the bottle of wine in his hands, he was completely gone. "When I was homeless I went into a few bars, for the warmth, though sometimes people drinks give me, and they used to sing a song, the humans did, and it was about their friends and how fast they drunk and they count from 8 and you must sing it now." He was grinning now waiting expectantly. "Well Clarence aren't you something." Meg said as she sat up, it was her that started singing first, "WE LIKE TO DRINK WITH CAS, COZ' CAS IS OUR MATE. AND WHEN WE DRINK WITH CAS HE GETS IT DOWN IN
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1!"

As soon as the group yelled 8 Cas tilted his head back and drunk. And drunk. Just before 1 Cas threw his hands up a shit eating grin on his face. Dean knew Castiel, the powerful angel of the lord do many, many great things in his time, but he had never seen him so proud of himself. Applause erupted, almost as loud as the whoops of joy. Cas fell to the ground next to Dean and put his head in the hunter's lap. Dean smiled down at him as he giggled and poked Dean's face. "Beautiful" Dean thought to himself. "Wait what!" Where had that come from? He knew it should probably panic him a little, that was his best friend but he really didn't care. In fact, to keep in character as a couple, Dean leant down put a hand on Cas's cheek and kissed him.

He could feel the smile not the angel's face as he moaned into his mouth. Before Dean's brain allowed them to go any further Meg cleared her throat. "It's like what? 2am, we've got a meeting tomorrow at 12 so we'll be off." Her and Cam got up and Charlie and Anna followed, saying they had better get off too. That left Dean and Cas snuggled together on the grass.

10 minutes after the others had left Cas sat up. "Meg and Can barely drunk any of their bottle, same with Charlie and Anna." He turned to look at Dean. "Wanna play never have I ever again?" Before Dean even had chance to answer Cas had grabbed both bottles handed one to him before sitting opposite and crossed his legs.

Dean sat up and mimicked his actions. He leant forward, "okay, you first." Castiel smiled and blew on the top of the bottle, thinking it over. "Okie dokie. Never have I ever...dreamt about kissing you." "WAIT that's not fair you don't sleep." "That's why I've never do it." "Fine I'll do it." Which honestly took Cas a little bit by suprise. Dean had dreamt about kissing him. Dean took a swig of the wine before looking Cas in the eye and saying "Never have I ever drunk an entire liquor store." Cas smirked, "'Cos you can't." Before he took a gulp.

They went on like this for a little while, both saying things they knew the other had done. However the game came to an abrupt stop when Dean learnt that Cas had never had the simple pleasure of skidding across a wooden floor with slipper socks on. He stood up, pulling Castiel up as he went.

Without letting go of each other, or the wine bottles that were now empty, they ran through the complex towards their home.

As soon as they got there Dean told Cas to stay where he was and he ran up to the bedroom, into the sock draw and pulled out two pairs of super skiddy slipper socks. He raced back downstairs and chucked a pair in Cas's general direction before putting on the other pair. The cabin was open plan, so there was a sort of long hallway that went from the kitchen into the living room, all wooden flooring. Cas had pulled out another bottle of wine that had been in the cabin when they arrived as a sort of welcome present from the staff. Dean took it, had a swig and then slid across the floor laughing his head off. He was quickly followed by a clumsy angel who at the same time was trying to drink.

All that could be heard from cabin number 7 was giggling as the two slid about.

Castiel is older than the entire planet. Dean is in his thirties. Cas is a fallen angel and Dean hunts monsters. They had both fought against heaven and hell in the apocalypse. And yet it was 4am, both were completely and utterly pissed, both were wearing slipper socks and sliding across the wooden floor sharing yet another bottle of wine. Both were giggling, a smile plastered on their faces. Both enjoying a simple, ridiculous, childish moment. Neither Cas nor Dean cared about the rest of the world in this moment, the weight that both men carried, completely gone from their shoulders. The beauty of these two extraordinary men, who have lived a life of war and pain, being able to enjoy each others company and the simplicity of drunk slipper sock sliding, is a rare one. In that moment neither can remember a happier time.

Dean slides down the hallway and turns around to see Cas quickly coming towards him. Before Dean has time to react Cas crashes into him, full force. As Cas regains his balance he notices that Dean is still going backwards, it was like it was in slow motion. Cas lunges forwards to grab the falling man and as he does so he head butts Dean, with his mouth, on the mouth. They stood there frozen for a moment, Cas holding Dean's weight while he pushes further into the hunters mouth.

Suddenly realising what he was doing, Castiel pulls Dean into the standing position and let's go of the shocked man. Cas can't hear Dean's thoughts so he doesn't realise that the shock isn't from the kiss, its from Cas pulling away.

"Dean it is almost 5am, maybe we should go to bed." Dean nodded and walked towards the stairs, Cas following close behind. Dean could feel the mood change in the cabin, it had become very sober out of no where and he couldn't understand why. His drunk mind decided he wanted to kiss Cas again, because he was good at it. As Cas reached the top of the stairs Dean leaned in to kiss him but the angel just carried on past him.

Dammit. Dean decided to try again in the bedroom. "Cas is cute why haven't I done this before?" Unsure on whether he had said this out loud or not Dean wondered into the bedroom to notice Cas was in the process of taking his jeans off. Dean decided to sit and watch, much to Castiel's discomfort.

Castiel pulled on his shirt that he slept in and turned around. Dean couldn't help himself, he knew he was staring but he couldn't stop. The bulge in Castiel's boxers what hypnotising.

"Hhmm." Dean looked up, "Are you going to change?" "Me?" "No the vampire behind you." Damn, drunk Cas was sassy. "I don't remember how?" "Dean of course you know how, get changed so we can sleep." Dean looked Cas in the eye, "I don't remember how, please help me." He had seen Sam pull off puppy eyes multiple times and decided to try it himself. The sigh that Castiel let out told Dean one thing... They had worked.

Cas walked over to the tipsy hunter and pulled off the T-shirt. Dean felt the angel's eyes trace over him like the light touch of finger tips, the feeling made him shiver. Thinking that that meant Dean was cold, Cas went to grab Dean's top from under his pillow. "Nooooo, I don't want it." Dean pouted and tried to cross his arms. Rolling his eyes Cas continued, since when did Dean become a childish drunk? He then remembered it was about 5am, Dean had drunk more than almost everyone, and he was only human.

Castiel seemed to hold his breath as he unbuttoned Dean's jeans and started pulling them down. Dean on the other hand? He started humming highway to hell. Although he would never say it outloud, as he knew it would piss him off, Cas thought Dean was, in this moment especially, adorable.

"Come on,
stand up for me so I can pull back the duvet and get us in." Cas said as he grabbed Dean's hands and pulled him up. Knowing Dean would fall if he wasn't supported Cas leant him up against the wall. The angel leant over the bed and pulled back the covers before turning to help Dean off the wall onto the bed.

When he turned to Dean he saw the hunter smiling at Castiel's crotch, completely unashamed.

"Dean!" "Mmmh" Dean replied, not even looking up. "Dean look at my face!" Straight away Dean looked up, only now realising maybe he should have been more subtle. Cas walked over and pushed Dean up against the wall with the full weight of his body. Cas rested his head on Dean's shoulder, his breath gently tickling the hunter's skin.

Cas looked up and sighed, "Don't look at my crotch, dont- Dean don't tempt me." It was Dean who broke eye contact first. At this Castiel moved away, unpinning Dean from the wall and half carried Dean to the bed.

They got in backs facing each other. Dean fell asleep fairly quickly, still very drunk. Cas on the other hand had sobered a little due to his angel mojo. He lay awake praying Dean wouldn't remember what he had just said and done, praying he could forget how close he had been, they had been.

When he was sure Dean was asleep Cas turn over and got more comfortable. He closed his eyes and began to drift off when he felt the bed move.

He didn't dare to open his eyes as he felt Dean roll over to face him. He didn't dare to open his eyes as he felt Dean move closer to him. He didn't dare open his eyes as Dean snuggled into his chest. He did dare to open his eyes after he felt Dean's steady breathing against his chest, assuring him he was asleep. With his eyes open, Cas did dare to wrap his arms around the sleeping hunter, rest his head on top of Dean's head and smile. After a few moments, Cas dared to close his eyes and fall into a blissful, content sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 144 12
«discontinued» Castiel is an army doctor and Dean is a soldier. When circumstances bring them together, things get complicated very quickly. The Army...
7.7K 319 9
Castiel is sick and hospitalized, and Dean finds a journal that Castiel kept and wrote in as a Human (NorthernSparrow)
19.9K 182 32
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
18.1K 1K 20
A Destiel Story Now that things have calmed down, and there isn't an apocalypse hanging over their heads, Castiel has decided to learn more about hum...