My Jack Gilinsky (Sequel to T...

By gabbywbu

Regan Stirling is back... However, not with Jack. Her life's a mess. Messy apartment, messy College grades, m... More

Chapter 1 - The Messy Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Messy Encounter
Chapter 3 - The Messy Arrival
Chapter 4 - The Messy Encounter... Again
Chapter 5 - The Messy, Hot & Steamy Encounter
Chapter 6 - The Messy Morning
Chapter 7 - The Messy Idea
Chapter 8 - The Messy Hands
Chapter 9 - The Messy & Uncomfortable Conversation
Chapter 10 - The Messy, Messy, Messy Argument
Chapter 11 - The Tidy Make Up
Chapter 12 - The Messy Logan Talk
Chapter 13 - The Messy Surprise Meal
Chapter 14 - The Messy Heated Up, Fight-Thing
Chapter 15 - Another Messy Fight
Chapter 16 - The Perfect Girl
Chapter 17 - The Not-So-Messy Make Up
Chapter 18 - The Messy Cereal
Chapter 19 - The Messy Call
Chapter 20 - Another Messy, Complicated Argument
Chapter 21 - The Messy Thoughts
Chapter 22 - The Dry Lucky Charms
Chapter 23 - The Very Pretty Flowers
Chapter 24 - The Strong Drink
Chapter 25 - The Messy, Bloody Fight
Chapter 26 - The Messy Head
Chapter 27 - The Messy Oufit
Chapter 28 - The Messy Phone Call
Chapter 29 - The Messy Mother's Meeting
Chapter 30 - The Messy Mess
Chapter 31 - The Messy Night
Chapter 32 - The Messy Morning
Chapter 33 - The Messy Firing
Chapter 34 - One Big Mess
Chapter 35 - Messy Hair & A Messy Life
Chapter 36 - The Messy Physical Fight
Chapter 37 - A Jack Gilinsky
Chapter 39 - The Messy Party
Chapter 40 - The Messy Jack
Chapter 41 - Last Chapter
Thank You... Again ((:
I SAW THE JACKS!!!!!
BOOK 3 OUT NOW!!

Chapter 38 - The Messy Everything

5.9K 151 79
By gabbywbu

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE CUTIES!!

I sighed, pulling down the burgundy sleeves to my thick sweatshirt as I plodded down the stairs.

"You ready to go?" Cam looked over at me, fiddling with the car keys in his hands.

I adjusted my messy bun slightly and stared at my naked face in the mirror. Who even was I anymore?

Mom faded in, leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed. "I don't see why you won't let me come, that boy needs to be taught lesson by me!" She snapped. Mom absolutely despised Jack since I told her about the incident. It had now been just over a week since I'd last seen Jack, and Cam was taking me to Jack's place to pick up my stuff.

"Leave it Mom," I looked over at her. I hadn't told anyone yet that I knew about Jack's Greencard marriage.

"Come on." Cam leaded me out the door and we piled into his car. 

After several minutes of driving in silence, Cam spoke up.

"I can't believe Jack could be such a dick to you." He growled, squeezing the steering wheel in frustration.

"Just leave it. I'm done with him." I stared out the window, watching the cars, trees and houses flash by. Was I really done with him though?

"Won't be long until we get inside his place so I can bust his shit in..."

"Cam!" I slapped his arm with the back of my hand. "Seriously, calm the fuck down. We're just gonna pack up some stuff, move some boxes, and get the fuck out of there."

We stayed silent for the rest of the journey before Cam pulled over and we headed into the building. My stomach churned as we made our way up in the elevator and I was close to throwing up when we found ourselves ringing on the doorbell.

It was a few moments before Jack answered. "Regan...?"

"I'm not here to talk." I said sternly and pushed my way past him, followed by Cam.

"Fucking Asshole." I heard Cam mutter to Jack as he passed him, eyeing him fiercely before heading to the bathroom to collect my toiletries.

Blinking back tears, I stormed into the bedroom and scooped up my clothes, shoving them into the cardboard box I was carrying. I started scooping faster and faster, panting more and more as I started becoming panicked and worked up by the simple task I was attempting to do. I jumped when I heard a cough coming from the doorway. Fucking Jack.

"Uh! Why'd you scare me like that, seriously?" I panted slightly, standing to my feet.

Jack chuckled slightly before returning to sunken face.

"Stop laughing." I demanded, picking up another item of my clothing.

"Regan, slow down."

"Don't tell me what to do." I turned away.

"Don't go." He trudged up behind me.

"Don't touch me!" I spat, shoving more clothes and belongings I'd left.

Jack exhaled even deeper, stuffing his hands into the burgundy hoodie he had on. Even though I hated him, he did look like sex on legs with that hoodie on.

"I-" He began.

"Just go." I cut him off.

"Regan-"

"Go." I demanded, turning my back to him as I heard him sigh deeply and punch a pillow on the bed in frustration before leaving. Even though I now knew about the Greencard thing, I was still mad at Jack for keeping the fucking thing a secret and going missing for like a week.

As soon as I heard the door shut I crouched down on the wooden floorboards and leant against the double bed, silently crying; something that had now become a habit. I was too tired to cry again, I was exhausted from it. I loved Jack so much, that's why I hurt so much. I quietly rubbed my wet eyes when I was suddenly interrupted by the sound of groans and bangs. I quickly gasped and jumped to my feet running out of the room to see Jack and Cam rolling around on the floor, Cam on top of him; repeatedly punching Jack's sculpted face.

"No!" I screamed, snaking my way around the couch. I caught Jack's immediate attention but Cam wouldn't stop with the punches. I screamed once more and reached them, attempting to pull Cam off Jack.

"How fucking dare you?!" Cam roared in Jack's face before punching him yet again.

"Stop! Cam stop! You're hurting him!" I cried out, still pulling. Cam must have eased off a little because suddenly it became much easier to push Cam off. Once they were separated I placed my hand on Cam's chest and pushed him away from Jack as he grumbled and weakly rose to his feet.

"What is this?!" I snapped looking at them both as Cam stared at Jack, his eyes full of hatred. Jack panted slightly, wiping a little blood off his upper lip.

"How dare you fuck with my sister like that?!" Cam shouted at Jack, before breaking through my arms and going for another round at Jack.

"Stop!" I screamed again, attempting to pull Cam off Jack for a second time. "You don't understand! He didn't do anything!" I shouted over everyone.

Cam and Jack suddenly relaxed and slowly turned towards me as I stood there, my chest rising and falling for air. Even with Jack's nosebleed and cut lip he could still focus on me.

"What?" Cam got off Jack, not breaking eye contact with me.

"It's not his fault about the whole marriage thing. Well it is... But, now I understand." I breathed heavily.

"Wait you know the truth?" Jack looked like he couldn't believe his ears.

"I don't understand..." Cam looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes, I know the truth. Johnson told me everything." I ignored Cam, facing Jack.

I'd never heard Jack sigh in relief more, a little smile even spread across his face.

"Don't think that I'm not still mad at you though." I warned. "You still kept it a secret and God knows where you were the week you were fucking missing." I looked at him with anger controlling my body.

Jack looked down, groaning in pain as he lay on the floor.

"Is there something I'm missing here?!" Cam asked impatiently.

"I'll explain later, just go to the bathroom and get cleaned up." He too, was bloody as well. "I'll deal with Jack."

Jack followed me into the kitchen as I grabbed a damp cloth and started dabbing at his sore face.

"Just like old times." Jack muttered a little.

"Huh?" I questioned, not catching on.

"Three years ago, in May. One of Cam's parties, I punched Nash square and you were cleaning me up, just like this."

I quickly remembered the night. "You and fights, Jack." I laughed slightly.

"You were always there to clean me up though." He looked down at me, adoringly.

I finished wiping and decided to change the subject. "Do you have an ice pack?" I asked before opening the freezer and finding one in there which I swiftly took out and handed to Jack.

"Keep it on your jaw and don't move it." I instructed before leaving the kitchen area.

After an hour of moving boxes from the apartment to Cam's car we were down to my last two boxes. As Cam and I moved the boxes down Jack helped as much as he could, stopping every so often to ice his jaw. Jack and Cam still weren't talking and since tidying Jack's face, me and him hadn't spoken either, until now.

"Cam, take the last two down, I need to talk to Jack." I stated, switching glances between Jack who was sat down on the couch with his elbows resting on his knees and Cam who looked uncertain.

"He doesn't deserve your time, lets go." Cam began, picking up his keys.

"No. I need to do this, okay? Just wait for me in the car... Please Cam." I looked up at him.

He was very hesitant again before sighing and picking up the boxes. "Fine. But if you take longer than ten minutes I'm coming back up." He said sternly before exiting through the door. Ever since I had been a girlfriend to Jack, even in high school, Cam had started to become extremely protective of me. Yay?

I bit my lip a little and sat down beside Jack.

We didn't say anything for a while until he finally spoke up.

"When did Johnson break the truth to you then?" He didn't look at me, instead lowered the ice pack from his jaw.

"Yesterday. It was a bit of a shock, but I guess it all adds up now... Kind of."

"I would've explained to you myself on that night where you practically beat the shit out of me... Or well, tried to beat the shit out of me." He teased, smirking just a tiny bit.

I scoffed, with a slight smile. "Uh, excuse you. I think I looked pretty kick-ass, hitting on you like that."

"Hitting on me?" Jack smirked even more, raising one of his caterpillar eyebrows.

"Shut up." I shook my head, letting a laugh escape. "Or next time, I'll be hitting on your balls."

"Ooh, good one." Jack laughed slightly before rubbing his hands together and looking down at the floor between his knees. We were silent for a few moments. "So... Do you forgive me, now that you know what really happened?"

I thought for a minute before shaking my head. "Uh, no... Not just yet, sorry. I mean, I understand the whole situation but I'm still mad at you for the other things you did."

"But-"

"Cam'll be wondering where I am. I need to go." I quickly nodded, rising to my feet. "Here's the spare key." I quickly took out my apartment key from my bag and removed the keyring, handing it to Jack.

He didn't say anything, just closed his hands tightly holding it.

"Bye, Jack." I sighed, picking up my bag again and heading towards the door.

He followed me and opened the door, letting me exit. "Take care." He looked as if he was struggling to say his words and he kept gulping.

"Thank you, you too. And please put some ointment or something on your lip, don't get it infected." I advised as if I still cared for him like a girlfriend.

"I'll make sure I do."

"Good..." I sighed, still standing there as an awkward silence brushed past. "Bye Jack."

A/N: So I did a lil' double update for you guys, thought you deserved it because of all the sweet comments. I'll try my best to update for you all tomorrow as I seem to be updating on a daily basis... Though, on Friday I'll be in Stockholm for a few nights so if I have any Swedish readers, whaddduppp (: And just to warn you guys, there's not that many chapters left; the books almost finished! I know, I cry. Annnddd I haven't really decided whether I'm going to do a 3rd book of this story because I have like 0 ideas lmao. Anyway! Till next time lovelies.

Gabby (: x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...