Chapter 41 - Last Chapter

"Bitch please, that is my weave... It's Louis Vuitton.. You can not have that one..."

I was awoken to the sound of low murmuring as I opened my eyes and instantly recognised the ceiling. Jack's bedroom. Still confused, I blinked my eyes open a little more as I continued to listen to the husky voice.

"I got that one for my seventh birthday and it's all my favourite colours..."

I lifted my head a little to see Jack's usual items. His bedside table where his phone lay. his dresser with clothes hanging out of the drawers and cologne bunched up on top. His shoes, his lamp, his chair, his TV. And oh yes, there on the floor; our clothes.

I turned to Jack who was sound asleep subtly talking as he dozed. I knew Jack was a sleeptalker, and I'd heard him talk in his sleep before, but nothing as funny as this. I rested my head on my hand, which was supported by my elbow as I listened to what he had to say with a smirk.

"You can't take my birthday... Get... Your own birthday..." He said carelessly as his head rolled to the side a little. I had to cover my mouth to stop the laugh escaping before I playfully rolled on top of him, awaking him suddenly.

"Fine, I'll get my own birthday." I teased, smirking down at him.

His eyes narrowed a little as he woke up a little more. "W-What...?" He said utterly clueless. I just laughed and leaned down to kiss him.

"Good Morning to you too," He chuckled sleepily before his arms found their natural habitat around my waist.

"Mister Jack Gilinsky, that was one of the most mind-blowing sex's I have ever had." I smiled happily.

"Mmm... Well, I have my ways." He smirked, not breaking eye contact.

I squeezed his cheeks together and moved some unwanted hair out of his face.

"Don't think you're getting out of the whole Adeline problem that easily though."

"Wonderful." Jack smirked.

"I still have some unanswered questions." I lowered myself down and laid on his chest.

"Hit me with 'em."

"The week that you went away, you told me you were with Adeline, right? Why were you with her of all people?" I looked up at him.

His chest deflated. "I had no one else. I'd never been so mad, Regan. I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at the fact that I thought I must have been such a shitty boyfriend for you to go and kiss another guy like that. I mean it wasn't like that, but I didn't know that at the time."

"And, why didnt you go to Johnson if you had no one, he is your best friend?"

"Nah, that would've been way too obvious. I needed space, if I went to Johnson's you probably would've found me. And I wasn't ready for that." He stroked my face.

"I guess that makes sense... But why did I find her in the apartment with you when I came back from work that day?" I said puzzled.

"We're friends, I mean. We've been friends since we were kids. She wanted to come and see the apartment and I didn't see anything wrong with it, though I didn't want her to stay for long because I knew you'd freak out. That's all there is too it." He lifted my face up so he could kiss me. "That's the truth."

"I know," I linked my fingers with his. "And I believe you. Just so everything's cleared up. I guess you could say the mess is tidy again."

"I'm so glad you're mine." He exhaled, pulling me close. "I love you so much."

I closed my eyes smiling. "I love you too, My Jack Gilinsky."

So that's what happened. I moved back in with Jack, we were very happy. I was still waiting for him to pop the question but all in good time I guess. Once Mom knew the truth she forgave Jack and I swear to God she loved him more than she loved me. Robbie proposed to Kayla, crazy; since they've only been dating a short while, but I'm sure they love each other. If only Jack would propose to me. Johnson broke the news to Jack and finally admitted that he had feelings for Aleena. I knew it. She had feelings for him too. Imogen was happy in the cafe, and Dylan even asked her out but she slapped him in the face and told him she may have to take the trash out during her job, but she certainly wasn't going to go out with that piece of trash, i.e, him. She fucking slays. Even though Jack didn't get his job back at the cafe, he now works in an office, very fancy I know. It's great though, he's happy there, even if I don't bring him cupcakes to work anymore, but at least he earns enough to buy cereals like Lucky Charms instead of the value Raisin Bran whenever he wants. Logan finally got the message after I kicked him in the balls at my birthday party, I haven't seen him since. Though he decided to hit on Adeline, and surprisingly she found him hot and accepted his cheesy ways. They've been dating for two months. And as for me, I decided to go back to my College studies. Omaha's college of course, but I'm doing much better than I was back in my New York College. I've made loads of new friends, I don't see Logan everyday, I'm happy, and I have no troubles whatsoever.

Well... Apart from one, that is.

...

I'm pregnant?

A/N: So... I think some of you guys thought I'd finished the book after Chapter 40? Nope, there was one more left. I also just uploaded my very very very final chapter which is just called 'Thank You... Again ((:' , I know some of you don't stick around to read these stupid Authors Notes, but I would really appriciate it if just this once you read the very last chapter, thank you.