Chapter 10 - The Messy, Messy, Messy Argument

As soon as I returned to the apartment I placed my keys down, peeling off my coat.

"Jack?" I called and walked into the kitchen where I found him sat at the table, playing with his watch. "Hey." I carelessly opened the fridge.

"You're back a little late..." He looked up at me.

"I guess I am."

"That Logan seems nice." He continued to examine his watch.

"Yeah... He is..." I pulled an awkward face, taking out a can of soda and shutting the fridge.

"You two seem very friendly."

"Ugh, what's your problem?" I sighed in frustration, collapsing on the chair opposite him. I was tired after work and I didn't need this right now.

"What's going on between you and Logan?"

"Ugh! Nothing! We're just friends." I aggressively opened my soda.

"I don't like him. He pissed me off." Jack clenched his fists.

"Well you piss me off!" I spat at him. "You acted like a dick in the bakery today."

"Oh, well I'm sorry!" Jack threw his arms in the air. "He was being a dick in the first place." He said before getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

"So?" I said getting out of my seat and following him. "You shouldn't have been one back! I'm sure he flirts with everyone. You should've handled the situation so much more maturely!"

"I didn't punch him did I? God, I wanted to smash his face in, that asshole..."

"Will you just calm down?!"

"How can I?!" Jack turned around in anger, raising his voice. "How can I be calm when you could be cheating on me with him!"

The argument was bearable, until those last few words escaped his mouth. My facial expression immediately dropped. Jack thought I'd be capable to cheat on him...? I felt sick and unwell as my stomach churned,

Jack's face suddenly dropped as well. 'Wait, no... Regan... I-I didn't.."

"Leave me alone, Jack." I stated, pushing past him and running into the bedroom, collapsing onto the bed where I began crying into the pillow. I didn't understand how Jack thought I'd have the heart to cheat him. What an absolute dickhead.

A/N: I find writing arguments really fun, idek. ENJOY CUTIES

Gaaabby(: