Chapter 32 - The Messy Morning

As the night progressed,with all the dancing and drinking I started to become tired and bored of what I was doing. I'd laughed and danced and drank for hours but it was only now when I decided I did in fact need a break, also I started becoming down at the fact that Jack wasn't here. I stumbled over to the bar and collapsed onto a stool near the bar tender.

"A coke with vodka, thanks." I breathed heavily, leaning on the bar. "Make it strong."

"Rough night?" I heard a deep voice say. I slowly looked around until I spotted a rather muscular, brunette male sat on my left about two stools away from me.

"More like a rough week." I corrected him, sighing as I tapped my nails on the glass counter.

"Not as rough as my hair." He shrugged slightly, pointing to his messy spikes on his head.

I laughed for less than a second. "That was funny." Half sarcastic, half serious.

The bartender returned with my drink at last, setting it down in front of me and waiting patiently for the money. I immediately dug into my purse and began to find the twenty dollar note I had stowed away in it.

"Don't worry, I got it, I'm Dylan by the way." The male's voice interrupted, handing one of his notes over.

I watched the money travel from his hand to the bartenders speechlessly. "Wha- N- I do have money I can-"

"I insist, honestly. Put your purse away."

I sighed and slumped down slightly, I was too tired to argue as I took the first sip of my drink. God that felt good.

"I've noticed you've been here a while considering it is almost 2am now, dancing got too much I take it?" He joked.

"Yeah well, third wheeling isn't fun for much long." I turned around and observed Kayla twerking on Robbie and Aleena swaying with Johnson, I think they liked each other. "Actually, make that fifth wheeling." I placed my head in my palms.

"No boyfriend then I take it?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "It's very complicated."

"Love just is, my girlfriend and I were having issues." He took a sip of his drink, returning his eyes back to me.

"How did you sort them?"

"Eh, we broke up just over two months ago." He stated simply, but carelessly. Wow, that made me feel better.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I looked down at my lap awkwardly.

"It's cool. I think she moved to Canada with her new boyfriend..."

I just cleared my throat awkwardly and took another sip of my strong, yet soothing drink.

"What's your name?"

"Regan."

"Wanna dance Regan? I think my friends ditched me."

I looked at him slightly surprised and unsure. "I don't know, I don't feel too good..."

"Come on. You need a fun dance to liven you up. Please?" He looked at me dead in the eyes.

I eventually sighed. "Fine, one dance."

-

I rolled over and squinted my eyes open, seeing nothing but brightness, dark hair and a muscular back. Jack. It was Jack. Jack was back.

"Jack!" I cried out in my loudest possible croaky morning voice. "Jack, you're back." I continued, hugging his toned back.

It was then when the male began to stir and I was suddenly flung off the shaped back.

"What the fuck..." Was all I heard. That wasn't Jack's voice. It was deep and raspy in the mornings, like Jacks. But it wasn't Jack's voice.

I suddenly saw a face appear. Robbie's face. I was in bed with Kayla's boyfriend.

"Oh my God." I quickly said, scrambling out of the bed. "Oh my God, uh, I'm sorry, I thought.. I thought you were my boyfriend.. Uhm.." I fixed my hair a little, embarrassed. I was back at my apartment, and Robbie was in my bed.

He yawned a little and got out of bed. "Sorry for crashing here, Kayla said I could. You did too actually, you probably don't remember though; you were drunk as shit."

I felt my pounding head. "I'm hungover as shit too." I looked down to find myself in the same outfit last night, just without the shoes and with my make up just a bit smudged and my hair just a bit messy.

Robbie followed me out of the bedroom. It looked kinda suspicious us following each other out of the bedroom at exactly the same time, but it's not like we even did anything.

"Good afternoon." Aleena announced, nodding towards the clock that read 1:47pm.

"I accidentally woke your boyfriend up Kayla, I thought he was Jack... whoops.." I laughed uncertainly. "Why would you even allow us to share a bed?"

"'Cause," She began, plopping down on the couch where Aleena and Johnson were parked. "I knew you weren't gonna do anything. You already have too much of a perfect relationship with Jack. You and him are like relationship goals." She looked at me.

I glanced at Aleena in panic.

"However, from the pictures it does look like you've got a new boyfriend." Johnson chimed in.

I froze for a split second. "What pictures?" I started to worry now.

"Oh shit, she was too drunk to remember..." Robbie added from behind me.

"Show her Aleena." Kayla nodded as Aleena doubtfully held up her phone screen with pictures on of me and a brunette male from last night, though not Robbie. The pictures were all over my Facebook account with captions like. 'cutest guy I've ever danced with' and 'too sexy for u'

My heart froze. "Who's that guy..." I whispered.

"We don't know. I saw you at the bar with him though." Aleena stated. Dylan. Oh my God.

"Dylan..." I breathed out ever so quietly.

"Huh?" Kayla looked over at me.

"You were so drunk when you put them online Rae, and we tried to delete them but your phone died and every time we asked for the password to your account so we could delete them on our phones, you would just swear at us." Aleena sighed at me.

I put my head in my hands. "That means Jack could've seen them..."

Aleena looked at me worriedly.

"Hey, where even is Gilinsky?" Johnson spoke out.

A/N: ;)

Gabby xo