Anyone, Except The Alpha

By Nolanee

'Sky who devoted herself to protect her little brother and her pack. She's a care free person and doesn't wan... More

Anyone, Except The Alpha
Pack Ruined
New Pack
Incounter
Leave Me Alone
What Did I Do?
What? Really?
How far can you go for me?
giving him a chance
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 1)
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

A day without him?

1.2K 35 6
By Nolanee

ah did you guys believe I abandoned this story? Well I didn't! :)

Not Edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's P.O.V

                       I felt really comfortable right now when I barely started to wake up, but I had no clue why? Last night I bunked at the uncomfortable couch on the side, how can it feel so comfortable right now... Maybe it just a dream that I was laying on what it looks like a wide bed.

Everything went still when a hand appeared to be wrapped around my waist.

I turned around and look what I see in the beginning of a new day, My so called mate Kaden sleeping next to me on his bed. How dare he put me to bed when I was sleeping and to top it off sleeping together!

I got to admit he looked cute while he's sleeping... WHAT!?! How can I just think that, I can't just fall for him just like that. Stupid mate bond!

I suddenly heard my wolf chuckled in my mind like she wanted to say 'I told you so'.

'If you don't stop pissing me off, I wont go in wolf form for a whole freak'n month' I growled to shut her up.

As you can see i'm in no mood to being fooled around with today, since I'm still pissed from this person here.

As soon as my wolf became quiet I pushed his arm away from me slowly so he whouldn't wake up. Oh how much I would love to annoy him just by waking him up, but I want to get out of this room without him stalking me wherever I go.

Might as well let him sleep a little longer while I at least enjoy my little freedom as best as I can probably by hanging with my little brother today. And might as well ask Jack to take us to a mall to go shopping for clothes, since we only brought a few with us and I couldn't get the clothes I found in my one hour room since it's not my room anymore.

I grabbed the bag which was still where I left it full of clothes and randomly picked out a white tank top and blue skinny jeans. There was a bathroom on the left side to the bedroom, and quietly tip-toed threw it and closed the door right after.

I quickly changed into them then putted my hair up into a bun while I was at it. I checked outside to see if Kaden was awake, but he wasn't... I then check the clock which shows the time it was now 1pm... Wow we slept in, but he was still sleeping, lazy bum...

Taking a step out now heading straight to the hall, I paused a looked back and sighed.. I didn't want him to worry when he wakes up and decided to write a little note saying 'going shopping with my brother, be right back in an hour and half or so.'

When I was happy on what I said, stood up and skipped away downstairs where I heard Travis's cute little voice.

Aha It's how cute when I treat him more like he was my own kid then my brother. Everyone thought so as well from my old pack since I'm always overprotective and possessive over him. I can't blame myself since I always take the responsibility ever since he was born.

Travis was playing video games in the living room while Jack was watching him amazed on how my brother played. Travis was very addicted playing battlefield 3, certainly I was still amazed watching him beat the crap out of the opposing team one by one.

I coughed to get their attention and at the same time they both looked up at me saying their 'good morning's' to me, while I did the same.

Jack's eyes was filled with concern/worried/confusion, probably the whole situation of me being forced to sleep in the same room as Kaden.

Well I'm glad someone in this house feels that way for me. I don't even know if Travis knows my situation, since he's always dense, a bit clueless.

"Jack can I take Travis to go shopping for more clothes?" I pleaded.

"I dont know Sky... You should really ask Kaden if you can go."

"But he's sleeping still! And plus your beta so your in command when he's not around so i'm asking you!"

He was debating in his mind right now.

I smirked, while continuing," Also to make sure I wont run away, I was thinking that you can take us there and go shopping with us, oh so handsome beta."

He froze when I said 'go shopping with us' and I think Travis as well since he stopped playing games.

"No sis I don't want to go shopping with you! You take foreverrrrr!" Travis whined.

"Tell me about it, Girls way to torture us men, dragging us to do their bidding while they go wild and buy everything at one store to another then making us carry it all." Jack shrugged.

I glared daggers at them both then pouted," Fine, I will just go alone then. oh and Travis I'll go buy you a ton of girlie clothes I could find for you!"

I squealed at that thought and giggled while walking out the door. God I can be so evil sometimes, makes me laugh even more like a crazy person.

I mean it was priceless, you should have seen their faces especially Travis's face was even more epic. He looked like a frightened/scared little child since he knows I would so do it.

I gave Jack the keys to my hummer, since he's going to take us there since I have no clue where the mall is at.

****

20 Minutes has passed when we arrived to our destination. Wow it was huge, but not as huge as the pack house in surprise.

Jack smirked at my reaction and took my hand to show me the way inside. I then stopped again when we were inside, huge and crowded... I should have thought that there might be a chance for it to be very crowded.

I shrugged it off while thinking next time I'll go extra early since no one ever comes early to the mall.

The first store we went to was called 'Love Culture' since this is like the main store I always buy my clothes at or 'Pac Sun'.

I wanted to get the shopping over with so I'll just stick to buying everything I like here that I need then let Travis go to his store and get what he likes.

I'm happy they sell everything here, clothes, dresses, shoes, jewelry, underwear, socks, and bags. When I was practically done, I told Jack to take everything to the cashier so I can pay for everything.

Poor boy being dragged by me and forced by me to make him carry my things.. I wouldn't haven't done that, but that remark he gave me, begged for me to torture him today.

I paid. Jack carried everything. Left. Walked to travis's store. I paid again. Let jack carry Travis's clothes as well. Now heading back to my hummer feeling rather refreshed now that the shopping is now done and wont have to do it ever again until a few months I hope.

Jack practically dragged himself towards the car, have like 10 bags on each side of his arm, and a backpack behind him carrying the shoes I bought. It was a funny sight and I didn't hide the laughter inside of me so I rolled all over the car crying and laughing.

"My god women! How can you buy so much in just one fricken store! while Travis had one bag out of all this!" he shoved it all inside the car feeling really exhausted now," I now know to never go shopping with you ever again no matter what the situation is!"

I patted his back," Jackie no can do! I find it interesting shopping with you, so whenever I come again. I will always bring you along"

Travis felt sorry for Jack so he also patted his back and softly spoke," It's alright Jackie." then walked inside the car smirking.

Jack was stunned not by what I said, but what his reaction was.. I started laughing again and said," I ain't the only mean one here jack! Anyways this time I'm driving!"

I got inside the driver's seat, while jack got inside next to me scratching his head amused written over his face.

"lets go home" Jack said exhausted.

I smiled, but said to myself 'Doesn't feel like home to me'

"sh!t! Kaden is pissed..." Jack randomly blurted out.

I questioned," why?"

"Because you left without telling him, and that he knows I'm with you and I didn't inform him about it right away."

"Jez I gave him a fricken note saying I be right back! Can't he just leave me be for at least awhile. And don't worry Jack I ain't letting you getting in trouble for my mistake, since I dragged you along which I shouldn't." I sighed.

"No it's alright I wanted to come and escort you safely and back since your our future Luna." Jack smiled at me.

"..." I was just in shock when He said future Luna to me, I just wanted to puke already," Hah, I'm totally not suited as luna though, I don't even know why fate brought me an alpha as a mate knowing very well I ain't capable for that position."

Jack smirked," You know when you first came out of that car the first day you came here, I thought then that you make a wonderful Alpha then a Beta since your willpower to fight for your pack and love for the people around you even though you don't show it."

My mouth was wide open at the possibility of how he knew that.

"Sweetie you don't fool me." He laughed

I turned and mumbled," I will fight even if it kills me to protect the ones I love."

Jack turned to me in confusion," What?"

"That's what my mother's last words were when she died trying to protect us," I looked to Travis who looked like in pain and guilt then I looked back to Jack and smiled," So in no way I can ever become Luna of your pack, I came to protect even if it kills me in the end. I can't just stand by watching and let others die right infront of me ever again. I try not to hide it Jack. People just tend to ignore it. Your the second person who saw through it."

"Oh who was the first? if you don't mind me asking?" Jack look abit sadden, and wanted to change the subject as soon as possible, and I like him for that even though I met him barely yesterday, but he came into someone I cared about in just one day. What about Kaden? I froze by the thought, I know I cared way more for him then any other, But I won't admit it to anyone... Not yet, but he needs to understand my situation and clearly he's not willing to listen to me.

"Ahaha well I think it's obvious, it was my previous Alpha Luke. That old bugger wouldn't stop pestering me one bit!" I laughed and so did he.

A few minutes later we were at the pack's house, and everything looked really silent like it was deserted or something.

Jack mumbled," Everyone left to go out since alpha was in a bad mood today."

I shivered, was he that mad?

I peeked inside the door and there was no sign of him, so I told them to hurry inside before he comes and kill us all.

Jack bring all the bags to travi's room even mine of course, then we went back down stairs sitting in the living room waiting to get punished when he notices our presence.

I was going to get some drinks, but speak of the devil an angry looking kaden ran down the stairs.

By the looks of it he was about to go Wolfie on us, but I could only do one thing to calm him down, which is to rub my hands around his shoulders and slightly hugging him abit, which I admit I needed that as well.

He was abit calmed down but now glaring daggers at Jack then towards me looking very mad," You left without telling me, and left with J.A.C.K."

ooh sh!t, he was more jealous, then me taking off to go shopping... And you all know how male-wolfs get when they see their mates with another male...

"I'm sorry but I did left you a note! and you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up! I only asked Jack to come, since he knows where the mall is. But if I knew I wouldn't have asked him." I explained.

It didn't seem to please him one bit though and growled," Then you should have woke me up and asked me to take you there!"

I backed away in fear," I'm sorry alpha..."

He grabbed my waist and we both went to 'our' room and we were there he sat down with me on his lap and growled again," Why do you keep calling me alpha, mate?"

"Doesn't that already make you happy that I notice you as my alpha though?"

"but I'm also your mate and with a name!"
I giggled on how he looked right now for some reason he looked like he was a child pouting

"Kaden?"

His face looked shock when I finally said it and stuttered," Y-es?"
"Would you let go of me?"

"No"

I sighed, Annoying alpha, and I called out his name he should do what I say just for that, but nope he's stubborn.

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"yes"

"no" I frozed. WTF he tricked me yet again and I fell for it!

He laughed so hard all of a sudden and smirked," Fine, I won't let you go since you said so!"
I looked at him like he was kidding, but I even bursted out laughing, I must say it was a good trick, but that doesn't mean I'm going to fall for him.

So I budged out of his grip and flung myself to the floor while grabbing my fresh new clothes to change after I done with a shower, since I really looked gross right now.

"Going to take a bath!" Then i shut the door before he could say anything. I shut my eyes 'What was I doing?!'

After my long shower

I changed to my new clothes laying on the floor. and brushed my hair after.

I then took brave steps towards where kaden maybe still there. But was shocked when I saw Travis and him having a stare-off showdown.

Boy! Why do I have a mate that acts like a 12 year old as well!

But yet again I was amazed at the sight and gave a little smirk and mumbled," Children."

Kaden heard that and turned to glare at me," I'm not a kid!"

"hah! You suck alpha, I'm better then you!" Travis basically sang out loud.

"Wait that didn't even count! I was interrupted by your own sister! god dammit!" He ran to get Travis wanting to challenge him again.

while I was there still amazed by that sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.1K 40
It's a story about werewolves (cliché!) A girl named Heaven who was a former member of the Phantom pack. But after years of being abused and neglecte...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 96 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.3M 39.7K 33
*Extract from Badass Rogue* I aimed for his neck but he turned me around, tangling his body with mine. Frustrated, I elbowed his face and I backed th...
1K 54 14
"I Alpha Jason Huntsman of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Esmeray Woodsmith of the Blue Moon pack as my mate." My knees feel weak and my whole body st...