✍ Home Sweet Home: A homely p...

By idiosyncraticforever

Welcome to my humble abode. Ever wondered about what went on behind the scenes of your favorite wattpad book... More

1.✍ @Cazzalovesmusic✍
✍ @CaitSarai ✍
✍@amandaJtommo✍
4.✍@cathartics✍
✍@lana_sky✍
✍@RubixCube89201✍ DARK confession
7.✍@seasidestyles✍ ON the seaside
✍@whammystyles✍
10.✍@ 1d_jollygood✍
✍@_smilelikeniall✍
✍@_HakunaMatata_✍ In motel 6
13. ✍bel watson✍
✍@11tay99 Triplet confusion Triple fun✍
✍@mikaelanay✍
16. ✍@pialikesfood✍
@✍RobThier IN Sir Rob's Castle !!✍
@✍angellover254✍
19.✍@AmberKalkes13✍
@✍aggressively✍
✍@katiebee_✍
22.✍@MelonDiaries (watermelons required while reading)✍
✍@londonstars✍
✍@beautifultragedies : AN EXCLUSIVE WITH ARCHER WEST!✍
✍@8tracks✍
✍@musicnotes✍
28.✍@spraythesun✍
✍@shruthii✍
➰@MommaShifter ➰Beta of @Clawpack ➰
31.✍ash_knight17✍
✍@@1DLover121✍
✍ @yabookprincess AN EXCLUSIVE WITH KAI ASHER✍
34.✍ @YvetteRussell✍
✍ @cru3lla (previously LiveLikeLouis)✍
✍ @butterflytattoo✍
37.✍ @knightsrachel✍
✍ @styonce✍
✍ @CrestFallenStar✍
40.✍ @sweetyanisha2307(i.e Anisha the sweetest of house kindness)✍
@Sannyaahhh(our own modern day belle)✍
✍ @AishwaryaKadam4 (the MANANHOLIC )✍
43.✍ @withasmileandlaugh✍
little note
✍ @letmelivetonight✍
✍ @sruthilaya13✍
46.✍ @Midika✍
✍ @AmythestWinter(A. L. Winter)✍
✍ @sasa_lee(Melissa)✍
49.✍ @XxNixonxX✍
50.✍ cherrypop12✍
!A Very Important Announcement and I mean it!
@joecool123!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirls*
!!!!!!Interview with @royal888(Sarah Royal )!!!!!!!
@Mk1120 : Author of Our Story

25.✍@Cherry_Cola_x with little alfie!✍

568 29 22
By idiosyncraticforever

*casually walks in* hey guys you remember this gal , yeah whats her name umm ... she is the author of that book i just don't remember , hmm yeah she is the author TBBSMB? yeah do i need to introduce you to her? come on kids if you havent read about her you r such a sore loser

so yeah i interviwed her

yeah me the freaking

just a warning if you are scared of snakes

idk try not get more scared of alfie .... he is bae!

so for the interview i risk my life but going inside a beautiful blue house ,quite charming i may add so while i m resting inside this beautiful room i notice something , or someone if i may add..

A really freaking scary snake sitting (do they sit?) on a chair gazing at me , i just hope he is not hungry bc i taste terrible really terrible .... personal experience dont ask me more

so here is the interview as i try not to scare the hell out of alfie baby! (more like me not him or is it a her? wait how do you know that? if its a him or a her? hmmm)

1.Knowing is the first step to any association" So Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you?

pt 2: What is the best thing a stranger has done for you? What type of gift you badly want ?

LAUREN JADE: What should you expect if you met me...I'm shy, and socially awkward when I first meet people, but as I get to know you, I come out of my shell. I like to make people laugh, I'm fluent in sarcasm and I tend to smile a lot but inside I'm really nervous. I think the most important thing to know about me is that it takes time for me to be completely comfortable around you :)

pt2: The best thing a stranger has done for me is probably holding the door out for me. I find cute little gestures like that are really nice and I always thank people for them. The gift I most want depends. A physical gift would probably be something like a state of the art camera. I really want one of those! A wish gift though, would be to end world suffering :) aww you are such a sweetheart !

2. "Everyone is born an artist, what matter is how to say one for ever" When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

pt2 : Are you a writer at heart (i.e being a bit emotional, observant,and day dreamer)

LAUREN JADE: I entered the writing world when I was very young- probably through my love of bedtime stories. I used to read bedtime stories to my little sister when I was smaller, but she preferred it when I made up stories for her, so I started doing that more! My mum is a teacher- she'd set me little story challenges, and encourage my love of reading. I guess my love for writing started there!

Pt2. I'm definitely a writer at heart. I daydream my way through 90% of life, and I do tend to have pretty heightened emotions. I love people watching, and learning about people. That's mine tooJ

3. "Hobbies define the sort of person you are, what you like and what you hate gives a peak into the real you" Give your hobbies, and favourites and things you hate.

pt 2: Time to give some fun filled,darkest, unknown facts about you (state any 20 or more;)

LAUREN JADE: My hobbies are writing and reading (pretty obvious), designing, playing guitar and generally being on the internet. My favorite color is mint green, movie is Gone in Sixty Seconds, food is chocolate and music artist is Taylor Swift. I hate sand, bananas, overly dramatic people and chores.

Pt2: 20 fun filled, dark and unknown facts about me:

1~ My middle name is Jade. (Jade thirwall huh ;) or whatever her last name is ;)

2~ I am the oldest of three sisters. I am 16, and I have sisters aged 13 and 2. (war of sisters?)

3~ I hate my nose with a burning passion. If you ever met me in public, you'll probably notice that I tend to cover it in photos, or when cute guys walk past. It's one of the things I'd change about myself if I could.

(get a surgery!)

4~ I used to have severe allergies to nuts and shellfish: I could die if I was exposed to them. Miraculously, those allergies disappeared and I'm now only allergic to peanuts.

5~ I love celebrities, music etc. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a fangirl over anything BUT characters from movies and books and Dylan O'Brien.

6~ I once watched an entire box set of Friends in 3 weeks. That's 236 episodes, just so you know, each 22 minutes long. That is 5196 minutes spent staring at a screen. 86.53 hours.

(*mouth drops* now that's known as a maths geek people)!

7~ I'm terrified of spiders and basically any kind of bug. Apart from that- I'm not really afraid of anything. Clowns? Nope. Heights? Hell no- I love them. Snakes? We'll move onto that. (*shudders*)

8~ I have a pet snake. His name is Alfie, and I love him. (*stares at you in bewilderment* remind me never ever to visit you for a dinner, I might end up becoming one!. One small question does your little baby snake bite people ? )

9~I sometimes have panic attacks. I'd prefer not to go into those yet.

10~I spend hours agonizing over ideas I have for my books, terrified that they aren't good enough for my audience. I have a bad tendency to compare any ideas I have to my first book, because it was so successful. Always remember you you have to come out of your comfort zone to write !

11~ I have pretty bad hayfever. My dream used to be to ride horses, and I took classes. Unfortunately, I was allergic to them and I had to stop.

12~ I used to have very bad eczema when I was little, from about the age of 12 weeks to 12 years. I hated it so much, I thought it made me the ugliest child in the world, and I prayed for it to get better. It has now, and I'm no longer ashamed of showing my skin.

13~ I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to pain. I whine about every head ache, stomach ache and sore spot I have. Aww everyone does that !

14~ I recently got my belly button pierced. I'm in love with it.

15~ I lost my hearing for a few months (not completely- just enough for people to have to speak quite loudly in order for me to hear them). It was humiliating, and exhausting. People laughed at my expense and teased me about it. I felt so left out.

Oh my dear how did that happen !

16~ I love planning out my stories before I write them, chapter by chapter. It sounds boring, but it's actually one of my favorite parts of writing a book, because I can decide every little detail. To me, it's sort of like playing Sims. You design your characters, and plan out their lives.

17~ When I'm older, I hope to be something in the movie business. My dream is to live in L.A. looking forward to the movies babe!!

18~ I trust people very easily. I'm quite sensitive and I tend to be hurt because of my easy trust issues. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, which is sometimes a bad thing.]

19~ I'm a good girl. I got 100% in all of my English Coursework (Literature and Language), I've never sent a nude in my life and I do all of my homework. My target grades are all A*'s. Sometimes though, that gets tiring. Sometimes I want to be the party girl, that's confident speaking to guys and standing up to teachers. Don't tell my mum I said that. Me too! , we all are good girls and all of us so want to break the rules for once!

20~ I like personal space and privacy. I wouldn't say I'm an introvert or an extrovert though: I like time to myself, and social time.

4. How does it feel being a part of wattpad and recognized by all ? What were your feeling when you realized that TBBSMB hit 1M votes? How did you get the idea of writing the story?pt2. What would you say to your fans/readers? do you have a name for them?

Lauren Jade: Wattpad has changed my life completely. It's pressurized having so many followers, definitely, but I love it so much and I'm so grateful. When TBBSMB hit one million votes, I couldn't breathe. I just can't believe there's so many of you out there reading my stories and LIKING them. I used to have very little confidence in my writing. My ideas are random, and in the case of TBBSMB, unplanned. I come up with the titles first :)

Pt2: I don't have a name for my readers, but it would be so cool if I could! I would tell them that I love them all for how happy they've made me, and not to give up on their own writing!

5.What's next for you on wattpad? Is writing mere passion or is it gonna become a major part of your life? how? "if a writer falls in love with you, you can never die" do you agree? why?pt2: do you believe in ghosts? why?

Lauren Jade: I'm having an 8 week hiatus now, and hopefully coming back with an awesome story after summer! I love writing with all of my heart, whether it will become any more than just a hobby, we'll have to see! I don't think I'll ever stop writing, whether I become a published author one day or not! I definitely agree with that statement, because I think that if a writer does fall in love with you, you can become their inspiration. You'll live on in every word they write, because you are the person that ignites that writer's flame :)

pt2: I don't believe in ghosts. I like to think that there's spirits that look down on us, but I'm a "if I see it, I believe it" kind of person. I can't believe anything just because someone else tells me it exists.

6. "If you wish to see a change in the world, be that change" How do you stories inspire, help others? Will you ever write for a social cause? if yes why and which?

pt2: "Life is short" How do you wish to make the best out of it?

Lauren Jade: It's hard to imagine my stories, written late at night in my bedroom, inspire and help other people, but I've been told that they do. I've had a few messages thanking me for the smile I put on their faces with my words, and that I brighten people's day with my updates. It makes me feel amazing whenever people say that. To think that I've brought laughter to someone, or a smile, just with my words...it's an awesome feeling. It would be amazing to write for a social cause: I've considered writing about body image, simply because it's something which matters so much to me and it's something I wish didn't hurt me as much as it has. I want people to feel beautiful. Maybe in the future, that will be my aim :)

pt2: I plan to make the best of my life, by doing the things that scare me and taking the opportunities that set my heart racing. I want to live without regrets, as cheesy as it sounds.

7. What advice would you give to your younger self? What are some secret recipes for writing that you would like to share like getting out of a writing block, updating on regular intervals?

pt2: What is the best, worst thing in this world? What is your weirdest obsession or habit?

Lauren Jade: I would tell my younger self to stop worrying about what others think. I would also tell her to change her haircut. Writing block, I like to cure by spending a few days away from the issue and coming back to it with a fresh mind, rather than agonizing over it. As for updating regularly, it's just a matter of fulfilling your promise to your readers. Make a schedule for yourself, and be realistic. Don't set an update for each day, if you get bored easily and don't want to write on some nights. It's nicer to update earlier, than to leave your readers hanging.

pt2: The best thing in this world is people. The worst thing in this world is also people. The best things are brought about by our minds, and our hearts. We create things, we love one another, we care for animals and we imagine our futures. The worst things are brought about people who take the world for granted. Greediness, stupidity and a lack of respect for this Earth and it's inhabitants: whether animals or humans, and their resources. My weirdest habit is raising the pitch of my voice when I'm in denial. I turn into a mouse, I swear

8. If you were to get someone face tattooed on your back for the rest of the life who it would be and why?

pt2:What would you do :

recreate the world or destroy it or abandon it

food or true love

study for the rest of your life(i.e maths) or be turned into a vampire and live in a world full of vampire hunters and other side effects

Lauren Jade: Probably Taylor Swift, just because she has a very pretty face, and I love her music now, even if I don't in the future.

pt2: Recreate the world, definitely. I actually think it would be cool if humans could start over- that way we could erase all of our mistakes :) As much as I love food, I'm gonna say true love, because if it is true love then my partner will feed me. And totally vampire all the way- life would be so much more interesting that way!

9. Give some good writing advice to young writers? What makes a really good description?Does cover matter? why and why not?

pt 2: Food OR True Love or True friendship? which one and why?

Lauren Jade: I think what makes a good description is the hook at the end. You can't just provide a basic summary of the plot, because that won't draw in anyone! You have to tell them that there's something they don't know, something that they need to find out. It's the hook at the end of a description that draws people in :) A cover definitely matters, because it's the first thing people see about your book. The better the cover, the better people assume your writing will be. That's just the way it is- we humans are judge-mental. I guess some might argue that it doesn't matter, because it has no influence over plot etc, but the truth is that as long as a cover is showing- it does have an impact on a reader and helps them decide whether or whether not to click on a story :)

Pt2: Ooh, that's difficult. True Love, I think, because if I do ever meet the man of my dreams then he'll be my best friend anyway, and he'll give me food, so I get all three with that option.

10. What makes you a unique reader? What is the most important thing in your life and why?pt 2 : expect the unexpected? do you believe in this ? why?

Lauren Jade: I'm not really sure what makes me a unique reader- other than I think everybody's taste in books is different: their favorites etc. The most important things in my life are my family and friends (for obvious reasons) and honestly, I think wattpad. It's made me so happy, and it's got me through some pretty tough times.

pt 2 : Yeah I definitely believe in that, because I don't think you'll ever know what's around the next corner of your life. I think you should expect to be shocked at certain events. That's just how life works.

11. Describe the process of developing your story: coming up with the idea,developing the character (the way you made the and why) and the plot or the ending .

Lauren Jade: I'm not sure which of my stories you are referring to, but I planned them in the same way. I usually come up with the title first. Then I make a list of ideas on plot, and just chapter ideas I have for the story. My next step is to order them into roughly what the book is going to be about, and decide the number of chapters. I also decide characters and settings around this point: using online character quizzes to develop them, and make sure that I know them inside out. Finally, I go into intense chapter by chapter descriptions of what's going to happen. I try to include plot twists for other characters, not just the main ones too.

12. "May the odds be ever in your favour" Describe some typical moment of your life which really resembled a book/ movie event (really dramatic)

pt 2: Friendship or parents? why?

Lauren Jade: A really dramatic moment in my life? Probably when my baby sister was born, two years ago. That was huge, dramatic and pretty scary but also one of the most amazing experiences.

pt 2: Ooh gosh, that's so difficult! I think I'd go with family. As much as they infuriate me sometimes, I love them to bits, and they're always supporting me and keeping me safe. I'd choose them, because I can't imagine life without them. I'd obviously prefer to have both though!

13.Would you rather be:

+ Tortured by doing something you hate the most

OR

Do your passion but that means leaving everything behind without looking back

why?

pt 2:Something worse than the nazi takes over the world?

Lauren Jade: I'd definitely prefer to do my passion, even if it means leaving everything behind. I've always been more of a person who isn't afraid to leave home, to ditch everything spontaneously and follow my dreams, rather than to linger behind. I figure, if you have one life, you should do what you love.

14. What sort of book you have really wanted to read but haven't found or been written yet?

Name yourself as a book,car,country,newly discovered plant or animal

pt 2: What is your self esteem and pet peeves

Lauren Jade: Good question! I'd quite like to read a really good werewolf book, preferably with romance. I am reading one currently, but it hasn't been finished, and it's slowly killing me waiting. Something like that- a really original supernatural romance.

As a book, I think I'd be Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison. I'm really awkward and embarrassing, just like Georgia! As a car, I'd be a volkswagen pale blue convertible beetle. I am OBSESSED with those cars. As a country, I think I'd be the UK, just because I'm born and bred here, and it would be a little weird if I said another country. As for a newly discovered animal, I would be the Caqueta monkey. It's small (as am I), adorable (as am I, tbh, aha just kidding) and it's known for purring like a cat (just like how I pretend to be more confident in front of strangers).

pt 2: My self esteem and pet peeves...Well my self esteem is practically non existent on most days, excluding my writing. My biggest pet peeve is probably when people chew with their mouths open. That kind of disgusts me.

15."First impressions matter" True or not in your case? why/why not? What are the top 6 thins i should expect if i ever meet you ??

pt 2: Would you rather be a pirate free of any restrain or a princess that is the damsel in distress always being protected by others>?

Lauren Jade: I think first impressions always matter, no matter who the person is. They might not necessarily all be accurate, but if it's your first interpretation of a person, it is important as to whether or not you continue to talk to them etc. I think if you met me, you should probably expect me to be a little awkward, to look a little uglier than all of my instagram selfies, to sneeze a lot (because I do) and to probably embarrass myself. Also, I'll probably talk a lot to fill awkward silences, and my hair may be a bit crazy.

pt 2: Ooh...pirate. I could travel the world. It'd be dangerous, but at least I wouldn't waste my life locked away in a tower or whatever.

16.What book in your opinion could actually (somehow) turn out to be true ? how?

pt 2: Y.O.L.O you only live once , give us your wonderful wish bucket list? (maybe around top ten)?

Lauren Jade: .I think it's probably more likely that I almost kill my crush's mom, than to have a boy steal my bra. Primarily because I am the clumsiest human alive. Secondly because I don't have anyone opposite my window. Someone would have to climb up my house to break into my room, and if they tried to get back out again, they'd probably fall and die.

pt 2: I'm going to give you my bucket list for life instead of my summer bucket list. Here's my top 10:

1- Skydiving

2- Visiting America

3- Swimming with Dolphins

4- Publishing a book

5- Go on the world's largest rollercoaster and waterslide

6- Meet someone incredibly famous

7- Travel the world as much as possible

8- Go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef

9- Have a baby

10- Go on a road trip with my friends

17.You are a writer then state in your opinion how imagination is more important than true knowledge? how?

pt 2:What is your famous tv/book/movie catching phrases?

Lauren Jade: Imagination is better than knowledge because by coming up with ideas, you ARE learning, and imagination is behind every single thing we as humans have ever invented, and we use imagination in every day life. You have to imagine the consequences and effects of every decision you make. To have knowledge on something, somebody must have invented an object, which requires imagination. Somebody imagined numbers, before math was created. It's all well and good to have knowledge of everything, but everyday life requires imagination. Heck, your HOPES AND DREAMS require imagination.

pt 2: I honestly can't think of a single catchphrase that I have from a famous book/movie/tv show. Mostly, my catchphrases are inspired by my friends.

18. Why/why not do you support the Lgbt community? explain?

Lauren Jade: I definitely support the Lgbt community, 100%. I believe that a person shouldn't be determined by their sexuality, and I don't see a single issue with why who you are attracted by should label you as a person. I'm not repulsed by same sex marriages, or anything of that matter. A person should be free to be who they are, and I HATE the idea that some people disagree with me.

19."Write Drunk, edit sober" why and is it true in your case.

pt 2 Would you recommend some lovely people to interview?

Lauren Jade: Well, I am only 16, and I've never been drunk, so I'm going to try and understand this at a deeper level. I think "writing drunk" means that you aren't in control of what you let out, and you are just gushing out imagination. I think, if you're excited to write a chapter or book, just write it. It's always better to let you release that creative flow, and go through later to change things, otherwise you might forget. Writing doesn't always come easy, sometimes it's really difficult to write.

pt 2: TaintedRain, definitely :)

20. What sort of story you are planning to write after your hiatus ends? ideas? sneek peeks?

Lauren Jade: After my hiatus ends, I am planning to write a TBBSMB spin off with Chase's love story, It will be a bad boy story, but she's not much of a good girl, as such. She's kind of normal. I won't give you any sneak peeks because I'm honestly still gathering all my ideas together at the moment, but I will say that there's definitely going to be something you didn't see coming in this story. It will surprise EVERYONE, I promise you.

Well well , I will have to say one thing , lauren is one of the most interesting person I have meet so far I just umm not okay ummm with Alfie I hope he is doing well and well we never ever meet in like !!!!

�J�0��f

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.2K 43
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be " " y'all hoes...
165K 3.2K 29
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
23.5K 121 40
Alex is a football player which is mocked at for never been with a girl. When the opportunity comes he takes it, but next morning everything changes
22K 1.4K 30
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក