Vic Fuentes' Daughter

By Bandtella

CURRENTLY EDITING Meet Haley Rogers, a girl who has moved in and out of homes, there she has yet to find a d... More

Vic Fuentes' Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Characters
Chapter 12
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaoter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Book cover
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Bandtella's Note
Epilogue
New book
Thank you

Chapter 9

4.3K 156 24
By Bandtella

"Hey Haley, wake up." I feel someone pull me out of my slumber. "Get out." I yawn and roll to the other side of the bed. "Haaalley." Uncle mike whined, poking at my sides. Thank God, I wasn't ticklish. "Uncle miiike." I mimicked him, moving his hands away from my sides. At this point it was getting annoying. I pulled the blankets over my head and just when I thought his torment would be over, I feel the blankets get snatched from my body. "Wake up." Mike continued to jump on my bed and I'm not gonna lie, I almost kicked him off of the bed, but I wouldn't want a repetition of what happened last time. "No, let me sleep." I cry out. "Vic made food." I jumped out of bed so fast, I almost twisted my ankle. Running downstairs, not giving a flying fuck about how I looked like at the moment, I continue running, until I see a short Mexican man, dancing in his purple apron, that says, 'I'm awesome, you're not.'

And at that moment, I felt like scaring the shit out of him, but that would result to a mini heart attack, in which either of us could handle, so I resulted to tapping on the table to gather his attention. "What are you cooking there?" He looked up from the pan and turns down the music a little. "Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage." I feel a kiss on my forehead and smile. Nothing is better than a father's love and good breakfast. A cup of black coffee is placed in front of me. Nothing else can compare to this.

"Hey dad, can I learn the violin? My friend- best friend from school, knows how to play it. She can teach me." I asked whilst shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth. He sat there and thought for a little while. "Sure. We'll go shopping for one this evening. Eat up." You don't have to tell me twice. He handed me another piece of bacon.

--

"Man that was good." i said while sitting next to Tony. "Right, can you turn it up." We were currently lousing around the couch, watching Star Wars. I forgot which one, don't tell Tony. I turned up the tv a little bit, and got settled in my seat. We're gonna be here for a while. Hours pass, me and Tony are still watching Star Wars. Dad, went to the store a while ago. Uncle Mike and Jaime were out with their girlfriends. I hear the door open and close, i got up from my seat and walked to the kitchen to see Dad holding a small case in his hands.

"Here you go." he hands me the small case. I opened it and gasped. It was beautiful, so brand new.

"Thank you dad!" i screamed, hugging him.

"Your welcome, mija." i smiled and ran upstairs. I layed the instrument on the bed and looked at the time. 8:06.

It felt like six o'clock. I sighed and ran back downstairs.

"Hey dad i'm gonna go sleep. I'm tired." he nodded and kissed my head. I hugged him and ran back to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 115 25
Scarlet decides she has had enough and wants to end it all. just as she attempts to end her life she is saved by Vic Fuentes and get adopted by him.
13.7K 476 20
My name is Carly Fuentes. I was adopted, and then taken out of the home. Neglectful behavior. That's what they called it. If you care. I wouldn't bla...
110K 3.1K 43
This is a love story of one nobody who accidentaly bumps into her idol at a coffee shop. Her parents abused her ever since the age of 11 when her rea...
3.3K 103 27
Addison was a normal girl in the adopting system, she had been in several homes that didn't care about her in the slightest bit, she is about to give...